Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Bi and Bae Yong Joon are hottest guys in the universe.  They're sooooo yummy!  :sweatingbullets: 

Thanks for the pics!

Hi carling5, you're very welcome here at the thread. You're so right, too, they're the hottest. :lol::lol: I know that Bae Yong Joon is also one of our friend willenette's big men. :wub:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[iNTERVEW] MBLAQ on ODINA Vol.6 Part 3, Individual Interviews

2011-09-03

Credit: ___mini via twitter

Scans: http://www.absolutemblaq.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8479

Translator : mocha @ AbsoluteMBLAQ

Excerpts only where Rain is mentioned. Being their mentor, three (3) members of MBLAQ valued his praise so much and so happy when he bestowed it to them. :lol:

mini357846511.jpg

xxx xxx xxx

INDIVIDUAL INTERVIEW

G.O

Speaking of G.O it is singing. You are the main vocal.

When Jihoon (RAIN) sunbaenim praised me, "You're good at singing," I was very happy.

Mir

What is the evaluation of your producer RAIN towards you who is that persistent?

When I was practicing "STAY" that is included in our 1st album at the lesson room, Jihoon (RAIN) sunbaenim said to me, "Finally you've become a rapper." I was happy with that phrase.

Cheondung

What do you see in your dreams?

RAIN sunbaenim appears a lot. Before debut 70% of my dreams was sunbaenim. I think it's because I greatly admire him and watched sunbaenim's videos and listened to his songs everyday. Even now sunbaenim appears occasionally. Before sunbaenim was on a far-off stage, but lately my dreams have been changed to things like him instructing me in this and that in a recording room and talking to me about different things. It's very strange. Actually yesterday I had a dream in which he said, "Cheondung, try to do only vocal in your next album." Following that dream it seems that it will become vocal only in my next work.

What actual advice makes you happy?

RAIN sunbaenim praised me with "your gesture is cool" during our activities of "STAY." I also want everyone to say "you're cool" to me. Even "you're cute" is nice, because it sounds good.

The songs you sing in karaoke are of course RAIN's songs?

Yes. My favorite trick is "I'm Coming." The cue that made me consider to become a singer was "It's Raining," and the one that came out next was "I'm Coming." I tried practicing the dance of this song like crazy, but sunbaenim's dance is the most difficult. I still haven't danced it well...

xxx xxx xxx

Source:Daily KPop

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are they trying to destroy Rain again? The allegation alone that he "never acted as a model for the company." is very untrue and a big lie. As Ran fans we all know that he was the company's main endorser and even traveled to different countries for some photo shoot. :phew::angry: I hope they will leave him in peace now that his MS is fast approaching.

Rain to be reinvestigated for embezzling J Tune Creative funds

September 3, 2011

20110904_rain.jpg

Singer Rain (Bi), who was previously found not guilty for embezzling company, J Tune Creative‘s (a clothing company) funds, has been called in for a re-investigation.

Previously, Rain was sued on charges of embezzling company money as modeling compensation for a company that he’s a major stockholder in. He was later cleared of wrongdoing. On September 4th, however, the Seoul Central Prosecutors’ Office announced that they have ordered a re-investigation of the case.

The Seoul Central Prosecutors’ Office found that J Tune Creative, the company he’s the largest shareholder in, had deposited $2.255 million USD, nearly 50% of their company funds, to Rain in one instance when Rain never acted as a model for the company. In addition, the pay was said to have been too excessive in comparison to other models.

The court also said that there needed to be further investigations into the $30,000 USD used for a personal transportation lease and the $47,000 USD used for office rental.

Source + Photos: TV Report via Naver, Everyday Economy

Fr.:allkpop

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[old]11-07-18 Rain @ Military Culture Magazine_Flight Close To the Sun picture

2011-09-04

credit : DC, ratoka@rain -cloud.kr

More picture here

: http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=7693&board_id=b_08042315284443&page=1&search_what=title&keyword=flight

1-2P.jpg

the real trouble is always so tight to him, he has kept the crime situation? affordable ghanh refugee with his fame that he was already making all challenges and obstacles to test patience of him?

he did nothing wrong but to then most other turbulent wind to surround him, but where have all been knocked him simply because he did nothing wrong.

11-09-02 Rain mentholatum Taiwan wallpaper

source : mentholatum taiwan // cap by ratoka

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Wow! Rain has one amazing body, whether being a man or a woman, you just have to admit he has a nice body.

Why are they trying to destroy Rain again? The allegation alone that he "never acted as a model for the company." is very untrue and a big lie. As Ran fans we all know that he was the company's main endorser and even traveled to different countries for some photo shoot. :phew::angry: I hope they will leave him in peace now that his MS is fast approaching.

September 3, 2011

*quoted image*

Singer Rain (Bi), who was previously found not guilty for embezzling company, J Tune Creative‘s (a clothing company) funds, has been called in for a re-investigation.

Previously, Rain was sued on charges of embezzling company money as modeling compensation for a company that he’s a major stockholder in. He was later cleared of wrongdoing. On September 4th, however, the Seoul Central Prosecutors’ Office announced that they have ordered a re-investigation of the case.

The Seoul Central Prosecutors’ Office found that J Tune Creative, the company he’s the largest shareholder in, had deposited $2.255 million USD, nearly 50% of their company funds, to Rain in one instance when Rain never acted as a model for the company. In addition, the pay was said to have been too excessive in comparison to other models.

The court also said that there needed to be further investigations into the $30,000 USD used for a personal transportation lease and the $47,000 USD used for office rental.

WTH!?? :angry:

What is this now? Why can't they let go of Rain? The case was closed and why reopen it? Money, money, money...always about this money thing. I hope justice will prevail once more.

WTH!?? :angry:

What is this now? Why can't they let go of Rain? The case was closed and why reopen it? Money, money, money...always about this money thing. I hope justice will prevail once more.

Hi bbly, yes, very true, we have so much faith and belief in Rain, truth will triumph against all evil. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sep-04-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain and his father seen at a restaurant in Jeju. (from Twitter)

father.jpg

312220_156546744429413_100002222663053_313169_7190489_n.jpg

오늘 저녁은 제주 돈사돈. 역시 두툼한 고기는 여전함. 게다가 오늘은 옆 테이블에 특별한 손님까지...

We had dinner at Jeju's Donsadon restaurant (specializing in pork) tonight.

As usual, the meat was sliced nicely and thickly.

There was even a special guest at the table next to us today.

Source : http://www.mobypicture.com/user/auracam/view/10638325

English translation by rain bird.

02.Sep09.11[pic]BI Rain is wearing suit Calvin Klein Collection

*quoted image*

source : twitter @CalvinKlein.weibo

credit:wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[iNTERVEW] MBLAQ on ODINA Vol.6 Part 3, Individual Interviews

2011-09-03

Credit: ___mini via twitter

Scans: http://www.absolutemblaq.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8479

Translator : mocha @ AbsoluteMBLAQ

Excerpts only where Rain is mentioned. Being their mentor, three (3) members of MBLAQ valued his praise so much and so happy when he bestowed it to them. :lol:

*quoted image*

xxx xxx xxx

INDIVIDUAL INTERVIEW

G.O

Speaking of G.O it is singing. You are the main vocal.

When Jihoon (RAIN) sunbaenim praised me, "You're good at singing," I was very happy.

Mir

What is the evaluation of your producer RAIN towards you who is that persistent?

When I was practicing "STAY" that is included in our 1st album at the lesson room, Jihoon (RAIN) sunbaenim said to me, "Finally you've become a rapper." I was happy with that phrase.

Cheondung

What do you see in your dreams?

RAIN sunbaenim appears a lot. Before debut 70% of my dreams was sunbaenim. I think it's because I greatly admire him and watched sunbaenim's videos and listened to his songs everyday. Even now sunbaenim appears occasionally. Before sunbaenim was on a far-off stage, but lately my dreams have been changed to things like him instructing me in this and that in a recording room and talking to me about different things. It's very strange. Actually yesterday I had a dream in which he said, "Cheondung, try to do only vocal in your next album." Following that dream it seems that it will become vocal only in my next work.

What actual advice makes you happy?

RAIN sunbaenim praised me with "your gesture is cool" during our activities of "STAY." I also want everyone to say "you're cool" to me. Even "you're cute" is nice, because it sounds good.

The songs you sing in karaoke are of course RAIN's songs?

Yes. My favorite trick is "I'm Coming." The cue that made me consider to become a singer was "It's Raining," and the one that came out next was "I'm Coming." I tried practicing the dance of this song like crazy, but sunbaenim's dance is the most difficult. I still haven't danced it well...

xxx xxx xxx

Source:Daily KPop

----------------------------------------------------------------------

September 3, 2011

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this info about his CK outfit.....Also, thanks for sharing this MBLAQ interview. Ye, BYJ is one of my BIG MEN! hehehe - I love him as well to death.....Hmmm.........about the re-investigation of the former case, what the heck I'm definitely not an expert in legal matters, but this is crazy & dumb! I feel so speechless about this news. You're right, bbly - every thing is about MONEY! Money makes the world go round. These people are so pathetic. I hope this will clear up soon. Because I know Rain won't do things like that! He's innocent! Poor Rain again..... :rolleyes:

[sep-04-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain and his father seen at a restaurant in Jeju. (from Twitter)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

오늘 저녁은 제주 돈사돈. 역시 두툼한 고기는 여전함. 게다가 오늘은 옆 테이블에 특별한 손님까지...

We had dinner at Jeju's Donsadon restaurant (specializing in pork) tonight.

As usual, the meat was sliced nicely and thickly.

There was even a special guest at the table next to us today.

Source : http://www.mobypicture.com/user/auracam/view/10638325

anjjo, it’s nice watching him blend in well with his Dad even up to now. He seems so serious but looks cool here. He looks so casual - he doesn't worry about his appearance. :sweatingbullets:

Maybe there will be an English translation later -

11-09-05 KBS - 여유만만_Baekga mentions Rain

Credit: you유 @ DC // video cap by ratoka @ YT

---------------------------------------------------------------------

05.Sep09.11[사진=KBS]ppaekga BI Rain best friend & surprise revelation

caps/credit: wawalalal@rain-cloud

201109051105211001_1.jpg

Source:source : http://news.nate.com/view/20110905n09204

That is nice how he congratulates his co-star!

bbly, RAIN is really a very supportive friend. What a great friend indeed! They look close enough to say it's unbelievable that they have many-years age gap. I look forward to her performance in the movie with RAIN. I hope her movie succeeds……….., which is I think still currently showing. :lol:

Rain to be reinvestigated on embezzlement charges

By Yun Suh-young

Singer Rain will face reinvestigation on allegations that he embezzled funds at an entertainment firm in which he was the largest shareholder, the prosecution said Sunday.

The Supreme Prosecutors’ Office ordered the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office Sunday to reinvestigate the embezzlement case involving the famous singer, which was initially dropped last December.

Rain is suspected of having received some 2 billion won ($1,880,000) in modeling fees from J Tune Creative on condition that the firm would start a textile business. Other investors of the firm claimed the fees were “excessive,” and the firm actually didn’t do any business.

Rain is also facing suspicions that he pocketed company funds.

Last year, the Seoul District Prosecutors’ Office dismissed the case saying that Rain’s modeling fee from J Tune Creative was not excessive compared with the money he received from other companies for modeling. The office also said no signs of embezzlement of company funds were found after tracking the company’s bank accounts.

The investors, however, filed an appeal to the higher prosecutors’ office requesting a reinvestigation.

The Supreme Prosecutors’ Office accepted their appeal and ordered a reinvestigation in the case, saying that there were suspicious areas regarding the contract for the modeling fee.

Rain did not carry out the modeling contract as stated and the fee was too much compared with the average amount he received from other companies, the office said.

The prosecution also added that an initial investigation failed to look into the fact that the company had paid for Rain’s lease of a vehicle and an office.

ysy@koreatimes.co.kr

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2011/09/117_94187.html

Rain to be reinvestigated for embezzlement charges

2011090510151246978_1.jpg

Asian pop sensation Rain will be reinvestigated for charges of embezzlement, some nine months after the case was dismissed.

The Supreme Prosecutors' Office on Sunday ordered a reinvestigation into allegations that Rain last year pocketed the funds of entertainment firm J.Tune Entertainment, of which he was the largest shareholder, by falsely registering the stock assets of a fabric manufacturing firm as being worth 2.5 billion won and claiming two billion won worth of modeling fees for it.

The Seoul Central Prosecutors' Office had originally cleared Rain of the charges last December, saying there was no indication of J.Tune falsely registering the textile firm's assets and that Rain's modeling fees of 2.2 billion during three years was not excessive.

However, the Supreme office ordered the Seoul office to look into the case again, claiming that investigation into the purpose of Rain's modeling activity was insufficient, that he received an excessive fee and that he did not carry out his modeling contract.

The Supreme office also noted that the initial investigation did not look into J.Tune having paid for Rain's lease of a vehicle and an office.

Rain, 29, real name is Jung Ji-hoon, is considered one of the most successful Korean stars in the entertainment business.

He has lead a popular singing career throughout Asia and has expanded his career into acting in both Korea and overseas.

He was also been the largest shareholder of J.Tune from 2007 until July 2010 but sold off all of his shares in the company and instead asked his former trainer and producer Park Jin-young of talenthouse JYP Entertainment to take charge of the agency starting this year.

Credit : 10Asia

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011090510151246978

11-09-05 Rain @ Everland

11-09-05 Rain picture

source : http://yfrog.com/z/h4g1eisj

http://yfrog.com/o0t28ej

credit : noniboy23 @ twitter, ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

오늘 내 평생 처음으로 에버랜드에 와봤쥐~ 썬캡은 역쉬 차단 효과가 어마무지혀~ ㅋㅋㅋ http://yfrog.com/o0t28ej http://yfrog.com/h4g1eisj

1%284%29.jpg

2%283%29.jpg

[sep-05-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain and his friend in Everland_Closing over his face from people with his sun cap.

Pls. see pics above.

I went to Everland for the first time today~

Sun cap definitely helps to close over his face from people~kekeke.

Source : http://yfrog.com/o0t28ej http://yfrog.com/h4g1eisj

English translation by rain bird

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain Signature @ Flight Close to the sun picture

credit : DC, ratoka@rain-cloud

s2.jpg

s5.jpg

Hi bbly, yes, very true, we have so much faith and belief in Rain, truth will triumph against all evil. :)

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this info about his CK outfit.....Also, thanks for sharing this MBLAQ interview. Ye, BYJ is one of my BIG MEN! hehehe - I love him as well to death.....Hmmm.........about the re-investigation of the former case, what the heck I'm definitely not an expert in legal matters, but this is crazy & dumb! I feel so speechless about this news. You're right, bbly - every thing is about MONEY! Money makes the world go round. These people are so pathetic. I hope this will clear up soon. Because I know Rain won't do things like that! He's innocent! Poor Rain again..... :rolleyes:

Money rules greedy people's mind but we know that Rain is innocent and of course he isn't perfect and has flaws and mistakes really all of us. But he is honest, hardworking and a man of honour and principle. So they can try as hard as they want, they can't alter the truth!

11-09-05 Rain @ Everland

11-09-05 Rain picture

source : http://yfrog.com/z/h4g1eisj

http://yfrog.com/o0t28ej

credit : noniboy23 @ twitter, ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

오늘 내 평생 처음으로 에버랜드에 와봤쥐~ 썬캡은 역쉬 차단 효과가 어마무지혀~ ㅋㅋㅋ http://yfrog.com/o0t28ej http://yfrog.com/h4g1eisj

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[sep-05-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain and his friend in Everland_Closing over his face from people with his sun cap.

Pls. see pics above.

I went to Everland for the first time today~

Sun cap definitely helps to close over his face from people~kekeke.

Source : http://yfrog.com/o0t28ej http://yfrog.com/h4g1eisj

English translation by rain bird

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Soooooo adorable!!! Imagine going to a theme park with Rain, that must be sooooo much fun.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, I look forward to watch this movie, who wouldn’t want to see RAIN in a war/action film? Portraying a pilot in this movie, he has to be in good shape & just feel happy seeing him that after the movie has wrapped-up, RAIN is still the same, no rapid lose of weight because it’s no secret that all actors doing dramas & movies must be ready for not getting adequate sleep for a straight couple of days while filming. I’m sure it also happened to RAIN. Ye, it’s not healthy at all. Currently, the movie is into post-production. I wish the film to stay strong. :lol:

Money rules greedy people's mind but we know that Rain is innocent and of course he isn't perfect and has flaws and mistakes really all of us. But he is honest, hardworking and a man of honour and principle. So they can try as hard as they want, they can't alter the truth!

Hi bbly, they're trying to revive the closed old case & it’s sad to hear that Rain is facing such problems...once again. :rolleyes:

11-09-06 Rain Collection Charity Auction

source : http://blog.naver.com/africaart_ko/140138606847 // cap by ratoka

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

비, 정지훈 소장품 자선경매 / 무지개빛 꿈 & 맑은잔치

jert.PNG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-09-06 Rain mentholatum

credit as tagged,ratoka@rain-cloud

753e36degw1dkuqpr4lncj.jpg

Hi bbly, they're trying to revive the closed old case & it’s sad to hear that Rain is facing such problems...once again. :rolleyes:

It is interestingly always "old" cases that come up again and again like the promoter from the Hawaii concert who just didn't want to give up. And interestingly, Rain is accused by SportsSeoul of plagarism, the story hasn't any influence and is forgotten, but here comes the next case.

September 7, 2011

Paek Ga of Koyotae Calls Singer Rain ‘Honey’

Singing group Koyotae’s Paek Ga appeared on the episode of KBS 2TV’s "Morning Live" that aired on Sept. 5 and showed off his close friendship with singer Rain (real name Jeong Ji Hoon).

The members of Koyotae -- Paek Ga, Kim Jong Min, and Shin Ji -- who have reunited after a five-year break, appeared on the Monday episode,

Paek was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2009 and had to hold off on group activities. He returned healthy and energetic, attracting interest from the audience Monday. When the MC asked him who gave him the greatest support during his struggle against his disease, he replied, “My family, Koyotae members and my friend Jeong Ji Hoon.” Shin Ji, a Koyotae member, admitted that Ji Hoon kept a vigil at his bedside in the patients ward every day, saying, “Ji Hoon stayed longer than us [Koyotae members Shin Ji and Jong Min].” She added that Paek Ga and Ji Hoon are close friends and that they even call each other "honey."

1110_2944_l.jpg

Paek Ga sent a video letter to Ji Hoon during the broadcast, saying, “You rendered me major support for 15 years and you kept a vigil when I was sick. I will visit you at the military camp after you join the army.”

He also thanked his fans who waited patiently until his comeback and vowed to briskly engage in activities. On the episode, he revealed his thoughts at the time when he was first diagnosed with a brain tumor and introduced his own health care method.

Writer: Honorary reporter Ji Eun Young

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/TVRadio/HotTopic/view.html?No=1110

09-07] 11-09-06 Mentholatum_DM

taiwan Magazine - FOR HIM Magazine /135 Sepemeber 2011 ( Back cover)

credit : as tagged // rain cloud / ratoka-rainlegend

*quoted image*

I really love those pictures by Mentholatum and I wish they would shoot some more with Rain before he enters the MS.

Rain Haechandle picture

2011-09-07

*quoted image*

credit: as tagged, ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr.

Rain looks really really cute on this one!

September 7, 2011

Paek Ga of Koyotae Calls Singer Rain ‘Honey’

Singing group Koyotae’s Paek Ga appeared on the episode of KBS 2TV’s "Morning Live" that aired on Sept. 5 and showed off his close friendship with singer Rain (real name Jeong Ji Hoon).

The members of Koyotae -- Paek Ga, Kim Jong Min, and Shin Ji -- who have reunited after a five-year break, appeared on the Monday episode,

Paek was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2009 and had to hold off on group activities. He returned healthy and energetic, attracting interest from the audience Monday. When the MC asked him who gave him the greatest support during his struggle against his disease, he replied, “My family, Koyotae members and my friend Jeong Ji Hoon.” Shin Ji, a Koyotae member, admitted that Ji Hoon kept a vigil at his bedside in the patients ward every day, saying, “Ji Hoon stayed longer than us [Koyotae members Shin Ji and Jong Min].” She added that Paek Ga and Ji Hoon are close friends and that they even call each other "honey."

*quoted image*

Paek Ga sent a video letter to Ji Hoon during the broadcast, saying, “You rendered me major support for 15 years and you kept a vigil when I was sick. I will visit you at the military camp after you join the army.”

He also thanked his fans who waited patiently until his comeback and vowed to briskly engage in activities. On the episode, he revealed his thoughts at the time when he was first diagnosed with a brain tumor and introduced his own health care method.

Writer: Honorary reporter Ji Eun Young

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/TVRadio/HotTopic/view.html?No=1110

Ok, forgive me for expressing my opinion openly and I don't mean to offend anyone (some might think, I am a cold fish) but Baekga's struggle or sickness stopped touching me a long time ago (I have seen so much worse in life that's why I can say that) and I don't feel any cuteness or "it is sooo nice and funny" that they call each other "honey". I can't say why and since when, but I get irritated by Baekga and his whole attitude and how he presents himself and his friendship with Rain. :unsure:

I really love those pictures by Mentholatum and I wish they would shoot some more with Rain before he enters the MS.

Ok, forgive me for expressing my opinion openly and I don't mean to offend anyone (some might think, I am a cold fish) but Baekga's struggle or sickness stopped touching me a long time ago (I have seen so much worse in life that's why I can say that) and I don't feel any cuteness or "it is sooo nice and funny" that they call each other "honey". I can't say why and since when, but I get irritated by Baekga and his whole attitude and how he presents himself and his friendship with Rain. :unsure:

Hi bbly, I also love Mentholatum photos & the CF, everything about it............just so nice & cool! About your opinion on Baekga, I respect it. Like you, I feel awkward when I read his tweet calling RAIN 'honey" - :lol:

[sep-08-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain and Randy Noh, a show director ceo. (from Twitter)

DSC_2470_normal.jpg

showdirectorceo Randy Noh

우리의 지후니. 와줘서 고맙고 닌자처럼 많이 먹고가서 더 고맙다~^^

I thank our Jihoony (Rain) for coming, and certainly appreciate your going off feeling good after eating as much as Ninjas ~^^

Source : https://twitter.com/#%21/showdirectorceo

krsty%281%29.jpg

[sep-08-2011]<Eng.trans> MBC - Golden Fishery_Actor 'Jang Geun Seok' talks about Rain.

- Aired on 7 Sep, 2011-

ebacb4eba68eed8c8d-ed8eb8eca791-ebb984-eab0a4eb9faceba6ac-flv_000075100.jpg

- Brief summary -

Actor 'Jang Geun Seok' said on MBC TV's show program 'Golden Fishery' aired last 7th that he had done a dance battle with singer Rain.

'Jang Geun Seok' went to Rain's concert in Busan with Jang's friend who is a huge fan of Rain, and met Rain for the first time in ten years after appearing in a situation comedy with Rain during Jang's rookie season.

"Rain arranged the best positions for us that day. At the end of his concert, 'Shuffle Dance' music was pounding out from the band, so I started dancing to the music, jumping up out of the chair before anyone else.

When I was dancing in a sweat, a concert official came to me and offered to go on stage, so I did so without hesitation. I wonder how I dared to dance 'Shuffle Dance' in the presence of international 'dancing king' Rain, inwardly screaming 'It is I who am just the king of Shuffle Dance.' At that time Rain told me, "I can't catch up with you". In fact, my strength is that I'm younger than him."

Credit : DC/ ratoka @ YT

English tanslation by rain bird.

[sep-08-2011]<Eng.trans> MBC - Golden Fishery_Actor 'Jang Geun Seok' talks about Rain.

- Aired on 7 Sep, 2011-

*quoted image*

- Brief summary -

Actor 'Jang Geun Seok' said on MBC TV's show program 'Golden Fishery' aired last 7th that he had done a dance battle with singer Rain.

'Jang Geun Seok' went to Rain's concert in Busan with Jang's friend who is a huge fan of Rain, and met Rain for the first time in ten years after appearing in a situation comedy with Rain during Jang's rookie season.

"Rain arranged the best positions for us that day. At the end of his concert, 'Shuffle Dance' music was pounding out from the band, so I started dancing to the music, jumping up out of the chair before anyone else.

When I was dancing in a sweat, a concert official came to me and offered to go on stage, so I did so without hesitation. I wonder how I dared to dance 'Shuffle Dance' in the presence of international 'dancing king' Rain, inwardly screaming 'It is I who am just the king of Shuffle Dance.' At that time Rain told me, "I can't catch up with you". In fact, my strength is that I'm younger than him."

Credit : DC/ ratoka @ YT

English tanslation by rain bird.

anjjo, it looks like that RAIN & JGS are that close based from those video clips we saw recently in Busan. Hahaha - those playful clips…..It's good to see them being close together! In the show, he didn't only talk about RAIN but he also talked about LMH & his scandal with KYN before............. :lol: