Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[June-02-2011]<Eng.trans> A behind-the-scenes glimpse of how Rain was on the set of a Lotte Duty-Free Shop commercial.

On Wednesday 1st June 2011, @92hyewon said:

- 롯데 면세점 촬영장의 모습때 느낌을 전하는 글중에서-

촬영장 분위기는 그야말로 ‘원더풀!’이었다. 해외 스케줄을 마치고 막 도착했다는 비는 무척이나 피곤해 보였으나, 촬영이 시작되자 익살스럽고 장난스런 표정을 짓다가도 셔터를 누르는 순간에는 진지한 모습으로 시안에 맞는 포즈를 척척 해내 신기할 정도였다. 많은 소품과 포즈를 바꾸어달라는 요구에 호기심이 발동한 듯 장난을 치는 모습, 경쾌한 음악이 나오면 리듬을 타는 듯 깜짝 댄스까지 촬영장에는 활기가 넘쳤다. ?어떤 복장을 입든 착착 붙는 옷맵시와 넘쳐 흐르는 매력은 이번 촬영에서도 유감없이 발휘되었다. 강영호 작가는 촬영이 중반쯤 치닫자 혹시 지쳐 있을지 모르는 비를 격려하기 위해, “자! 우리 수고하는 비를 위해 박수 한번 칩시다!”라고 외쳤다. 촬영이 끝나자 스튜디오가 떠나갈 듯한 목소리로? “수고하셨습니다!”라고 외치는 월드스타 비, 사랑 받을 자격이있다.

- A behind-the-scenes glimpse of how Rain maintained a professional demeanour throughout the filming of a Lotte Duty-Free Shop commercial -

The mood of the set was great because of Rain.

Rain who was alleged to have come back just now after finishing his work abroad, looked awfully tired.

However, he masterfully depicted the characters in the ads, making some comical gestures before shooting but participating in the shooting with eager attention when the shooting actually started, which was absolutely admirable.

So, throughout the filming of the commercial, the atmosphere was vibrant and full of energy with Rain getting into mischief as if his curiosity was aroused when asked to change his pose, or grooving to the sounds of the jukebox.

Also, he displayed his great attraction to the fullest in the shooting as everything he wore suits his well because of his well-proportioned figure.

By the middle of the shooting, the director loudly asked us to give a warm round of applause for Rain in case he would be mentally and physically exhausted, "Let's have some applause for Rain working hard!"

World star Rain speaking so loudly as to reverberate through the studio, "Thanks for a job well done!" after finishing the shoot, deserved people's love, I thought.

Source : http://www.twitlonger.com/show/aqvoo7

English translation by rain bird.

[June-02-2011]<Eng.trans> A behind-the-scenes glimpse of how Rain was on the set of a Lotte Duty-Free Shop commercial.

On Wednesday 1st June 2011, @92hyewon said:

- 롯데 면세점 촬영장의 모습때 느낌을 전하는 글중에서-

촬영장 분위기는 그야말로 ‘원더풀!’이었다. 해외 스케줄을 마치고 막 도착했다는 비는 무척이나 피곤해 보였으나, 촬영이 시작되자 익살스럽고 장난스런 표정을 짓다가도 셔터를 누르는 순간에는 진지한 모습으로 시안에 맞는 포즈를 척척 해내 신기할 정도였다. 많은 소품과 포즈를 바꾸어달라는 요구에 호기심이 발동한 듯 장난을 치는 모습, 경쾌한 음악이 나오면 리듬을 타는 듯 깜짝 댄스까지 촬영장에는 활기가 넘쳤다. ?어떤 복장을 입든 착착 붙는 옷맵시와 넘쳐 흐르는 매력은 이번 촬영에서도 유감없이 발휘되었다. 강영호 작가는 촬영이 중반쯤 치닫자 혹시 지쳐 있을지 모르는 비를 격려하기 위해, “자! 우리 수고하는 비를 위해 박수 한번 칩시다!”라고 외쳤다. 촬영이 끝나자 스튜디오가 떠나갈 듯한 목소리로? “수고하셨습니다!”라고 외치는 월드스타 비, 사랑 받을 자격이있다.

- A behind-the-scenes glimpse of how Rain maintained a professional demeanour throughout the filming of a Lotte Duty-Free Shop commercial -

The mood of the set was great because of Rain.

Rain who was alleged to have come back just now after finishing his work abroad, looked awfully tired.

However, he masterfully depicted the characters in the ads, making some comical gestures before shooting but participating in the shooting with eager attention when the shooting actually started, which was absolutely admirable.

So, throughout the filming of the commercial, the atmosphere was vibrant and full of energy with Rain getting into mischief as if his curiosity was aroused when asked to change his pose, or grooving to the sounds of the jukebox.

Also, he displayed his great attraction to the fullest in the shooting as everything he wore suits his well because of his well-proportioned figure.

By the middle of the shooting, the director loudly asked us to give a warm round of applause for Rain in case he would be mentally and physically exhausted, "Let's have some applause for Rain working hard!"

World star Rain speaking so loudly as to reverberate through the studio, "Thanks for a job well done!" after finishing the shoot, deserved people's love, I thought.

Source : http://www.twitlonger.com/show/aqvoo7

anjjo, thanks for posting this here. I hope we could get to see the video clip of this commercial soon. I'm happy that Lotte did this ad for him alone & not with other endorsers. This is more than enough............ for us. :lol:

Rain "Justice will prevail" to false accuse

tn_1306897742_-675820144_0.jpg

Singer Rain deliberately jabs at the businessman and the reporter who have been prosecuted for releasing false statements about him.

On the 1st, Rain wrote on his Twitter, "Justice will prevail. What goes around comes around. If you hurt someone, that's bound to return to you". He added with this, the article about the charges without detention on the clothes line businessman who sued him for embezzling the company funds and the reporter who reported this.

The Seoul detectives charged J Company Mr. Lee, sports news reporter Mr. Kim and N Telecommunications Mr. Yoo for misuse of information communication and violation of law in terms of protecting an individual's information.

According to the prosecutors, in March last year, Mr. Lee sued Rain for embezzling 4.6 billion won of the company's funds and told the news to the other two, making them send it out in article.

Prosecutors cleared Rain of this suspicion last December saying, "It is not true that Rain pocketed those funds".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

[June-02-2011] Rain's presence at the promotion event of MCM paralyzes Hong Kong's roads.

C110602_12.jpg

Rain enhanced Korea's prestige in Hong Kong, showing off his commanding position as the leader of the Korean Wave.

Rain attended the celebration of domestic luxury brand MCM's grand opening in Hong Kong's Flagship Store last May 27th. The event held in that country's Central Entertainment Building was attended by a great many famous celebrities such as 'Sammi Cheng', a famous star in that country, etc. including 'Kim Sung Joo', the company's CEO, and Rain.

More than 200 reporters had streamed into the place to cover Rain, and countless people occupied the roads, blocking traffic for miles around, this was a moment when his unchanged and huge popularity in that country was being demonstrated.

On this day, MCM unveiled 'Rain Collection' as part of its limited collections in celebration of its grand opening in Hong Kong. Also, Rain's presence at the event aroused intense interest from the local press, "Rain holding great influence in Chinese speaking countries attended the event as a spokesperson of the brand and showed his gentlemanly manner."

Meanwhile, Rain is currently filming his next movie 'Flight: Close Up To The Sun', and will enter the army later this year.

Credit to Enews24 http://news.nate.com/view/20110602n06007

[June-02-2011] Rain's presence at the promotion event of MCM paralyzes Hong Kong's roads.

*quoted image*

Rain enhanced Korea's prestige in Hong Kong, showing off his commanding position as the leader of the Korean Wave.

Rain attended the celebration of domestic luxury brand MCM's grand opening in Hong Kong's Flagship Store last May 27th. The event held in that country's Central Entertainment Building was attended by a great many famous celebrities such as 'Sammi Cheng', a famous star in that country, etc. including 'Kim Sung Joo', the company's CEO, and Rain.

More than 200 reporters had streamed into the place to cover Rain, and countless people occupied the roads, blocking traffic for miles around, this was a moment when his unchanged and huge popularity in that country was being demonstrated.

On this day, MCM unveiled 'Rain Collection' as part of its limited collections in celebration of its grand opening in Hong Kong. Also, Rain's presence at the event aroused intense interest from the local press, "Rain holding great influence in Chinese speaking countries attended the event as a spokesperson of the brand and showed his gentlemanly manner."

Meanwhile, Rain is currently filming his next movie 'Flight: Close Up To The Sun', and will enter the army later this year.

Credit to Enews24 http://news.nate.com/view/20110602n06007

anjjo, thanks for posting this. Wahhh……RAIN can always cause too much chaos just by being around! He’s known almost everywhere. And this is something that cannot be denied. This proves how big his fame is! Now, if you're a K-pop fan and you know nothing about Rain, you probably not a true one – hehehe. :lol:

Guest bbly

[June-01-2011]<Notice from rain-cloud> To those who haven't yet applied for the additional recruitment of 8th Cloud membership members.

Hi, we're 7th Cloud executive board.

The additional recruitment of 8th Cloud membership members already ended on May 28th, but further applications will be accepted until the list is finalized, so we hope that those who haven't yet made the remittance will remit us the fees as soon as possible.

Please follow the form when applying for the membership in addition, using the guidelines below.

The guideline for applicants for 8th Cloud membership in addition. (Korean residents)

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=3415&board_id=b_08062719294427&page=3&search_what=&keyword=

The oversea application to join 8th Cloud membership has already ended, but please get in touch with master 'hina' when the applicants are Japanese fans, and with liaison 'Heidi Li' joincloud8th@gmail.com when the applicants come from countries other than Japn, respectively, if there's any problem with the process.

Source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=3451&board_id=b_08062719294427&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[June-01-2011]<Notice from rain-cloud> The additional applicant list for 8th Cloud membership.

(For Korean residents)

Here is a copy of our bank statement showing the payment of fees was remitted, and the li

st of the IDs used when you filled the application form out, but they're not the final lists.

Please check your names, and consult us by posting comments if you see any problems.

In case oversea list, we ask that you be patient.

입금명단 : The remittor list.

가입신청 ID : The list of the IDs used when you filled the application form out.

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=3450&board_id=b_08062719294427&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[June-01-2011] <Notice from rain-cloud> We're anxious to hear your ideas on Rain's birthday event.

It's our artist Rain's birthday soon ^^

Any idea what we should get him?

Please come up with great ideas by posting comments below.

Thank you..

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=3452&board_id=b_08062719294427&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

So the membership registration still goes on?

And I can't believe how time goes by like willenette. In 3 weeks it is Rain's birthday, it is crazy!

Hope the Clouds will find some nice ideas as gifts.

[June-01-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter.

*quoted image*

29rain Ji hoon jung

"사필귀정 , 인과응보" 남에게 해를 끼치면 분명히 다시 돌아오게 되어있습니다

47분 전 http://twitpic.com/55a2lf http://twitpic.com/55a2qf

'Justice will prevail', 'What goes around comes around'

If you do anything that would harm others, you will definitely earn punishment.

(Brief summary)

Credit to Kuki News http://twitpic.com/55a2lf http://twitpic.com/55a2qf

Seoul District Public Prosecutors' Office indicts 'Lee' and two reporters on charges of spreading false reports about Rain.

South Korean authorities have indicted 'Lee' (55), a businessman who works on clothes, 'Kim' (35) and 'Yu' (39) who work as investigative reporters for internet newspaper 'S' and news agency 'N', respectively, on charges of spreading false reports about Rain.

In March of last year, 'Lee' filed a complaint against Rain claiming that Rain embezzled company funds, and he even released the related information to the two reporters to let the papers soon get hold of the story. So, Rain sued the three for libel over the remarks last October.

Before this, the court ruled Rain not guilty at the end of December last year.

http://twitter.com/#!/29rain http://twitpic.com/55a2lf http://twitpic.com/55a2qf

Brief translation by rain bird.

What is so interesting and I said this before: Rain was having some lawsuits going on against him but as soon as he joined with JYP, voila, suddenly all lawsuits are dropped or Rain won them. Coincidence? Don't think so... :rolleyes:

Those Lotte pictures are really, really beautiful! In the past I know I was always picking on them, but now they have really improved. :D

11-06-01 Rain @ Hong Kong Magzine_Men's Uno (June 2011)

ratoka 2011-06-01 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

credit : june9523 @ raincloudhk +dc

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Just can't get over those beautiful pictures!!! And the one where you see his face close-up where he has the glasses on - wow! Love to see his hand so close. blush.gif

anjjo, thanks for posting this here. I hope we could get to see the video clip of this commercial soon. I'm happy that Lotte did this ad for him alone & not with other endorsers. This is more than enough............ for us. :lol:

That's true, it would be very nice having a new CF as well.

anjjo, thanks for posting this. Wahhh……RAIN can always cause too much chaos just by being around! He’s known almost everywhere. And this is something that cannot be denied. This proves how big his fame is! Now, if you're a K-pop fan and you know nothing about Rain, you probably not a true one – hehehe. :lol:

Yes, where ever he appears, be it an event, a restaurant, at the airport, there is always chaos and you see much fans, it is amazing! But when it comes to concerts, it is funny that the fans aren't that much anymore and his concerts are not sold out and sometimes even not full house (sorry, just saying the truth here, even if it hurts :( ). Remember the HK LOR concert (the 1st show), it wasn't full house, there were quite some empty seats after all (just one example here).

But it is ok! I have so many expectations from Rain, even after his MS. And I am sure he will stay on the top of his game for a while.

Yes, where ever he appears, be it an event, a restaurant, at the airport, there is always chaos and you see much fans, it is amazing! But when it comes to concerts, it is funny that the fans aren't that much anymore and his concerts are not sold out and sometimes even not full house (sorry, just saying the truth here, even if it hurts :( ). Remember the HK LOR concert (the 1st show), it wasn't full house, there were quite some empty seats after all (just one example here).

But it is ok! I have so many expectations from Rain, even after his MS. And I am sure he will stay on the top of his game for a while.

Hi bbly, I think the reason why it happened to his concert once in a while is because some of this were so pricey..... You know life is quite hard nowadays...........I remember you said it before that there are so many ways to show your love & support to RAIN or to anyone you idolize & not just this.....True, all artists have experienced that kind of "ups & downs" in all their concerts & shows & RAIN is no exception here. I hope & confident enough that even after MS he'll stay on top in the field where he is not only for a while but for a long time..... :lol:

Guest bbly

MCM really knows how to do their marketing! Rain is a perfect choice and looking at this pictures, you see how great he makes the stuff look good.

Hi bbly, I think the reason why it happened to his concert once in a while is because some of this were so pricey..... You know life is quite hard nowadays...........I remember you said it before that there are so many ways to show your love & support to RAIN or to anyone you idolize & not just this.....True, all artists have experienced that kind of "ups & downs" in all their concerts & shows & RAIN is no exception here. I hope & confident enough that even after MS he'll stay on top in the field where he is not only for a while but for a long time..... :lol:

I know of course the tickets are expensive and of course it is hard nowadays. And yes, there will be always ups&downs. All I want is that our man is successful and his hard work pays off.

Me too, I wish, pray, hope that he will be after MS not only be still popular but even better than now.

[06-04] Rain has the hottest summer body??

You know it and I know it....now let's make some noise and make sure others know it!!

summerbody_Rain.jpg

VOTE RAIN HERE: http://mtvk.com/2011/06/02/whos-got-k-pops-hottest-summer-body/

No limitation on voting! Yeah! ENDS 11:59PM (U.S EST) Sunday night, June 5th

Time is limited so why are you still here reading when you can be voting?? Oh and don't forget to vote at faxo.com Voting for Rain's body would be a good way to pass the 20 minute wait time at faxo don't you think?

credit: ChaBori for bringing it to our attention

Source:wakkitakki@rainlegend

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

110602 Me! Magazine HK_Rain @ MCM in HK

scorpiola 2011-06-03 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

me.JPG

Credit: memaghk @ youtube

Guest bbly

110602 Me! Magazine HK_Rain @ MCM in HK

scorpiola 2011-06-03 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

Credit: memaghk @ youtube

Thanks anjjo for sharing the clip!

Rain caused some "chaos" really during his short passage at HK! ;)

Mentholatum stickers

2011-06-04 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

skkk.jpg

credit:huda

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Party line- MCM Hong Kong store opening party

110604 Party line- MCM Hong Kong store opening party

Credit : rain_mi @raincloudhk //rain-cloud

a3%282%29.jpg

a1%282%29.jpg

a2%282%29.jpg

a4%282%29.jpg

a5%281%29.jpg

a6%281%29.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fan Art

This is something my friend @krysantea and I did to share with everyone...

we used words from the man himself as our inspiration to make this artwork..

hope you guys like it

by NovemberRain 2011-06-05 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

croppedfinal.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain Retaliates False Statements on Twitter

4 June, 2011

8126-dbfhup9gjm.jpg

Through his Twitter account, entertainer Rain asserted his stance regarding the false information spread in a conspiracy attempt by a businessman and two reporters.

Entertainer Rain recently retaliated against the businessmen and reporter who have been prosecuted for releasing false statements in his regard.

On the 1st, Rain commented on his Twitter, "Justice will prevail. What goes around comes around. If you hurt someone, that's bound to return to you." In addition to this, he posted the article detailing the ordeal regarding the businessman who sued him for allegedly embezzling company funds, and the reporter who reported the false claims.

Rain's righteous predictions proved to be correct, as, recently, the Seoul police charged J Company Mr. Lee, sports news reporter Mr. Kim, and N Telecommunications Mr. Yoo for misuse of information, communication, and violation of law in terms of breach of privacy.

According to the prosecutors, in March of last year Mr. Lee sued Rain for embezzling 4.6 billion won of the company's funds, and relayed the news to the accused Mr. Kim and Mr. Yoo, where the information was then spread further.

Prosecutors cleared Rain of this suspicion last December saying, "It is not true that Rain pocketed those funds".

Source:gokpop.com

Guest bbly

Mentholatum stickers

*quoted image*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fan Art

hope you guys like it

*quoted image*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 June, 2011

*quoted image*

Through his Twitter account, entertainer Rain asserted his stance regarding the false information spread in a conspiracy attempt by a businessman and two reporters.

Entertainer Rain recently retaliated against the businessmen and reporter who have been prosecuted for releasing false statements in his regard.

On the 1st, Rain commented on his Twitter, "Justice will prevail. What goes around comes around. If you hurt someone, that's bound to return to you." In addition to this, he posted the article detailing the ordeal regarding the businessman who sued him for allegedly embezzling company funds, and the reporter who reported the false claims.

Rain's righteous predictions proved to be correct, as, recently, the Seoul police charged J Company Mr. Lee, sports news reporter Mr. Kim, and N Telecommunications Mr. Yoo for misuse of information, communication, and violation of law in terms of breach of privacy.

According to the prosecutors, in March of last year Mr. Lee sued Rain for embezzling 4.6 billion won of the company's funds, and relayed the news to the accused Mr. Kim and Mr. Yoo, where the information was then spread further.

Those stickers are great and a shame only available in China!

I really like this fanmade art with the quotes of Rain! I think it is really beautiful and reminds us again of the person Rain and why he is the way he is and makes him so different and special from others. blush.gif

And yes, justice always prevails in the end! I hope with that all the "lawsuits" and stupid stories against Rain are over with it and that from now on they are careful of what they are doing and how they treat him. :angry:

[June-05-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_Changing his autograph style.

<Revised>

profile_normal.jpg

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

http://twitpic.com/57b82h http://twitpic.com/57b86w ^^

1시간 전

profile_normal.jpg

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

식당에 밥을 먹을러갔다 주인 어머님이 싸인을 부탁하여 해드렸다 그런데 " 왜 낙서를하냐며 장난치지 말고 싸인해달라하신다 " ㅠ 그래서 10년만에 싸인 바꾸려합니다 한눈에 알아보게...둘 중 머가좋을까여 ^^

1시간 전

When I went to a restaurant for lunch (or dinner), the restaurant owner asked for my autograph, so I was signing autograph for her. Just then she told me to stop playing with a pen and just give her my autograph, saying, "Why are you doodling with you pen? " ㅠ So, in ten years, I try to change my autograph style into a new one that would be easily identifiable at a glance...Which do you like better, http://twitpic.com/57b82h or http://twitpic.com/57b86w ?

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

t1%282%29.jpg

t2%281%29.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain @ China news

6-6-2011

credit : cloud - tw by sherrysss // rain-cloud

img223%282%29.jpg

Fan Art

hope you guys like it

*quoted image*

4 June, 2011

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting this nice artwork + the article from gokpop. The artwork is a different one to see this time since there are personal quotes from himself. He's known as 'Bi" in Korea but being "RAIN" all over the world. Since I've been a fan I've never called him "Bi" or even "Jung Ji Hoon" - About this "solved case", the first time I heard about this news, I knew from the start it wasn't true! :rolleyes:

[June-04-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter.

profile_normal.jpg

29rain Ji hoon jung

너무 잘 그렸다 OMG... http://twitpic.com/56lfqy http://twitpic.com/56lfwh http://twitpic.com/56lg1y

53분 전

What a nice drawing! OMG...

*** Of course, it's very obvious that "Cyborg" is my favorite. :lol:

[HanCinema Korea's Diary] What Are Your Top 5 Favourite Park Chan-wook films?

photo173927.jpg

Before 2000 Park Chan-wook would not have foreseen how successful he would become as a Korean filmmaker. His 2000 breakthrough film "JSA - Joint Security Area" completely dominated the Korean box office that year. It claimed an estimated 5.8 million admissions nationwide, making it the highest grossing Korean film at the time. Since then Park Chan-wook has directed five more feature length films with varying digress of success and I thought I'd open the floor to find out what your favourite of the bunch is while presenting mine.

posterphoto173929.jpg

Before Park Chan-wook was the influential filmmaker he is today he was a film critic who was interested in art-house films and underappreciated B-movies (Paquet, 2009:65). Supposedly after having seen Alfred Hitchcock's "Vertigo" he decided to begin making films. His debut film was actually back in 1992 when he made "The Moon Is…the Sun's Dream" and five years later he tried his hand again with "Trio" (also called "Threesome"). However, these two earlier films failed and left Park Chan-wook to continued this work as a film critic in order to make ends meet.

"…no Korea director who debuted between 1990 and 1995 would go on to build a major international career, with the exception of Park Chan-wook…" (Paquet, 2009: 67)

Park Chan-wook has directed a number of short films, most notable his contribution, entitled "Cut", to the 2004 omnibus film "Three, Monster" and the award winning "Night Fishing" which he co-directed with his brother Park Chan-kyong (who recently won the Grand Prize for "Anyang, Paradise City" at JIFF 2011).

Due for release in 2012, Park Chan-wooks latest film "Stoker" (written by Wentworth Miller) is going to be his first attempt at directing major foreign talent. The film is still in pre-production and will star Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth and Mia Wasikowska. I'm personally very excited to so how this film will be received both in the U.S. and here in Korea.

Credit : Hancinema

I know of course the tickets are expensive and of course it is hard nowadays. And yes, there will be always ups&downs. All I want is that our man is successful and his hard work pays off.

Me too, I wish, pray, hope that he will be after MS not only be still popular but even better than now.

bbly, it's known that RAIN's hard work pays-off.....it just pains me to think that his upcoming movie will be his last film, due to his impending enlistment in the army. We all know that RAIN is a 1982er, which means he’s 29 this year (and 30 in Korea), so totally due (maybe overdue) for the army. He has to do this so I feel regret in having him to leave us for 2-years. :sweatingbullets:

Mentholatum stickers

*quoted image*

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. I love them! BTW, these are Mentholatum stickers but how come the movie teaser photo is in the B/G, huh? But, I'm not complaining......... I hope there will also be a sticker soon for the movie. I’m sure he’ll be hot in this movie because of the (pilot) character he’s playing. Soooo excited for this film, so excited to see RAIN. . If he is as convincing as in those movies he had done, this movie is gonna be awesome as well! :lol:

[June-05-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_Changing his autograph style.

<Revised>

*quoted image*

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

http://twitpic.com/57b82h http://twitpic.com/57b86w ^^

1시간 전

*quoted image*

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

식당에 밥을 먹을러갔다 주인 어머님이 싸인을 부탁하여 해드렸다 그런데 " 왜 낙서를하냐며 장난치지 말고 싸인해달라하신다 " ㅠ 그래서 10년만에 싸인 바꾸려합니다 한눈에 알아보게...둘 중 머가좋을까여 ^^

1시간 전

When I went to a restaurant for lunch (or dinner), the restaurant owner asked for my autograph, so I was signing autograph for her. Just then she told me to stop playing with a pen and just give her my autograph, saying, "Why are you doodling with you pen? " ㅠ So, in ten years, I try to change my autograph style into a new one that would be easily identifiable at a glance...Which do you like better, http://twitpic.com/57b82h or http://twitpic.com/57b86w ?

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, thanks for posting this tweet. Definitely, RAIN felt embarrassed & awkward after this.....Poor RAIN! Here are Thunder & G.O.'s replies BTW, I prefer the 1st signature.The 2nd one looks funny to me because it seems like a drawing, maybe because it's in hangul - hehehe. :

l6.jpg

Trans:

Hyung~ (Older Brother, or close older man) I like the Hangul (Korean alphabet) Rain! hehe

l7.jpg

Trans: I like the second one...

SOURCE: Rain, Thunder and G.O's Twitter

TRANSLATION: Lovelyjoonie@AbsoluteMBLAQ

UPDATED! RAIN WINS! [06-06-2011] Rain has the hottest summer body??

Poll has closed and Rain wins! Final numbers below:

Who\'s Got K-Pop\'s Hottest Summer Body? (Poll Closed)

2AM\'s Changmin 0.13%

Brown Eyed Girls\' Ga-In 0.42%

Lee Hyori 1.66%

2PM\'s Nichkhun 6.25%

Rain 34.39%

Super Junior\'s Siwon 10.93%

Big Bang\'s Taeyang 0.58%

After School\'s UEE 4.78%

f(x)\'s Victoria 7.47%

Wonder Girls\' Yubin 4.77%

TVXQ\'s Yunho 27.17%

Girls\' Generation\'s Yuri 1.46%

Source/credit:RainLegend/waikkitakki

2hf16a9.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

We are all happy for Nao because Rain finally noticed and appreciated Raimy/Nao's works.

photo/drawing

비씨를 그리는 시간이 저에게 있어서 행복하고 즐거운 시간입니다.(nao)

raimy 2011-06-05 @rain-cloud.co.kr

rain65aaa.JPG

64%40rain.jpg

비씨, 칭찬해주셔서 감사합니다.

비씨를 그리는 시간이 저에게 있어서 행복하고 즐거운 시간입니다.

앞으로도 계속 그려나가겠습니다.

감사합니다(nao)

지훈씨

그림은 마음에 들어해 주셔서 감사합니다.

정말 마음을 다해서 응원하겠습니다.

항상 나오씨의 그림과 함께 지훈씨에게 코멘트를 첨부하고 있습니다만

읽어보셨는지요?

앞으로도 일본에서 두사람이 함께 지훈씨에게 마음을 다해 계속해서

그림을 그려 나가겠습니다.

아자 아자 파이팅(Raimy)

Final results for “Favourite ABS Guy” revealed!

The “Favourite Chocolate ABS Guy” poll has ended after 6 days of voting period.

As expected,Siwon from Super Junior won the first place with 9756 votes.

BEAST’s Gikwang and 2PM’s Nichkhun are placed at 2nd and 3rd place respectively.

poll1.jpg

Source: Daily K Pop News

[06-04] Rain has the hottest summer body??

You know it and I know it....now let's make some noise and make sure others know it!!

*quoted image*

VOTE RAIN HERE: http://mtvk.com/2011/06/02/whos-got-k-pops-hottest-summer-body/

No limitation on voting! Yeah! ENDS 11:59PM (U.S EST) Sunday night, June 5th

Time is limited so why are you still here reading when you can be voting?? Oh and don't forget to vote at faxo.com Voting for Rain's body would be a good way to pass the 20 minute wait time at faxo don't you think?

credit: ChaBori for bringing it to our attention

Source:wakkitakki@rainlegend

anjjo, to exclude RAIN here is quite impossible. Just take a look at that body – that six-pack abs…..wooooot……can’t say it any better than this! Now, how will this poll/survey be completed without him, huh? RAIN’s name will always be in this kind of poll….. I do know that by including him in polls it generates traffic but that's a fact. :lol:

[06-Jun-11][allkpop]Why is Rain thinking about changing his signature?

all.jpg

Singer Rain is considering changing his signature due to an embarrassing situation he recently endured.

On June 5th, the star wrote, “I went to eat at a restaurant and the owner lady asked me for an autograph. Right after I signed it for her, she told me, ‘Why are you scribbling? Don’t fool around and do it for real.’ I think, for the first time in 10 years, I should change my autograph so that it’s recognizable… Which one do you like? ^^”

In the two pictures he posted, he’s written ‘Bi’ and ‘Rain’ in a plain and simple style that could be easily recognized by anyone.

Fans commented, “I burst out into laughter!”, “Just use whatever you feel like using at that moment”, and “Even his simple autographs are so lovely.”

Source + Photos: Newsen via Nate //allkpop

------------------------------------------------------------------

11-06-06 Rain was doing water ski ride today

ratoka 2011-06-06 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

수상스키 타러 왔는데 가수 비가 납시셨네요ㅋㅋ 인증샷 올릴 수 있을까나ㅋㅋ

the world star in front of me!!! AWESOME!! http://twitpic.com/57pi04

source :

http://twitpic.com/57pi04

water.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[June-06-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain seen at a water-skiing resort (from Twitter)

http://twitpic.com/57pi04

- Brief summary -

When I went water skiing today, I was startled to see world star Rain.

The world star in front of me!!! AWESOME!!

I first thought that everyone there was making a remark about the weather with excitement, but it turned out it was a person.

With his presence, it was too hard to concentrate on my water-skiing, but I tried enjoying it.

He has gone inside to get cleaned up, but he has not yet come out..keke..

http://twitter.com/#!/Mina623

Brief translation by rain bird.

[06-Jun-11][allkpop]Why is Rain thinking about changing his signature?

*quoted image*

Singer Rain is considering changing his signature due to an embarrassing situation he recently endured.

On June 5th, the star wrote, “I went to eat at a restaurant and the owner lady asked me for an autograph. Right after I signed it for her, she told me, ‘Why are you scribbling? Don’t fool around and do it for real.’ I think, for the first time in 10 years, I should change my autograph so that it’s recognizable… Which one do you like? ^^”

In the two pictures he posted, he’s written ‘Bi’ and ‘Rain’ in a plain and simple style that could be easily recognized by anyone.

Fans commented, “I burst out into laughter!”, “Just use whatever you feel like using at that moment”, and “Even his simple autographs are so lovely.”

Source + Photos: Newsen via Nate //allkpop

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. Actually, he shouldn't change his signature for anyone. But it's really fine with me if he's changing & use "RAIN" instead - It's not also good if he'll use 2-signatures: Bi in Korea & RAIN outside Korea. It's just that I find it mean for a woman to say those words to him, the fact that she was just asking for an autograph. I couldn't imagine how I would feel if I were in his position. Maybe I'd just write my name without dedication.........But, he has such an adorable side! I just couldn't imagine what face expression did he has during that time. I actually felt sad for RAIN. How can she say Rain's signature is scribbling when all signatures are signed in a unique way according to the signatory's preference? I hope people, young or old could watch-out their tongue. Because whatever words that came out from there might not be too cute anymore - hehehe. tongue2.gif

Guest bbly

bbly, it's known that RAIN's hard work pays-off.....it just pains me to think that his upcoming movie will be his last film, due to his impending enlistment in the army. We all know that RAIN is a 1982er, which means he’s 29 this year (and 30 in Korea), so totally due (maybe overdue) for the army. He has to do this so I feel regret in having him to leave us for 2-years. :sweatingbullets:

I will miss him too and I can't realize that he will be soon gone. I just hope that those 2 years pass very, very quickly! *sad*

But on the other side, I have so much hope and positive thinking, that after the 2-years, Rain will be better and bigger. As you said, hard work and also honesty always pays off.

We are all happy for Nao because Rain finally noticed and appreciated Raimy/Nao's works.

photo/drawing

비씨를 그리는 시간이 저에게 있어서 행복하고 즐거운 시간입니다.(nao)

raimy 2011-06-05 @rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

비씨, 칭찬해주셔서 감사합니다.

비씨를 그리는 시간이 저에게 있어서 행복하고 즐거운 시간입니다.

앞으로도 계속 그려나가겠습니다.

감사합니다(nao)

지훈씨

그림은 마음에 들어해 주셔서 감사합니다.

정말 마음을 다해서 응원하겠습니다.

항상 나오씨의 그림과 함께 지훈씨에게 코멘트를 첨부하고 있습니다만

읽어보셨는지요?

앞으로도 일본에서 두사람이 함께 지훈씨에게 마음을 다해 계속해서

그림을 그려 나가겠습니다.

아자 아자 파이팅(Raimy)

So Nao is a Korean Cloud? I guess than Rain saw her artwork on The Cloud site. Is this a letter she wrote to Rain to thank him?

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. Actually, he shouldn't change his signature for anyone. But it's really fine with me if he's changing & use "RAIN" instead - It's not also good if he'll use 2-signatures: Bi in Korea & RAIN outside Korea. It's just that I find it mean for a woman to say those words to him, the fact that she was just asking for an autograph. I couldn't imagine how I would feel if I were in his position. Maybe I'd just write my name without dedication.........But, he has such an adorable side! I just couldn't imagine what face expression did he has during that time. I actually felt sad for RAIN. How can she say Rain's signature is scribbling when all signatures are signed in a unique way according to the signatory's preference? I hope people, young or old could watch-out their tongue. Because whatever words that came out from there might not be too cute anymore - hehehe. tongue2.gif

I really think that Rain was only joking here! The media just made a big deal out of it (as they usually do whatever Rain does or writes). I don't think that Rain will change his signature. But I would have loved to see his face the moment the lady said that to his face: right clearer, I can't read your writing! I don't know if you he was amused or not looool.