Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[Apr-28-2011] Rain returns home amidst applausive acclamations.

112.jpg

Rain, the undisputed star of the world, returns home.

Rain picked as one of Time's 2011 top 100 most influential people in the world, returned home via Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 28th.

Rain who has twice been included in Time 100 final list, returned to his country today after attending Time's red carpet event held at the Time Warner Building in New York last 27th.

Rain said about having walked on the Time 100 red carpet held in USA. He appeared through the gate around at 5:50pm on the 28th after flying in on flight KE082 from New York.

Rain wearing a white jacket with black sunglasses showed his dignified figure, like a true global star.

With a smile on his face, he waved his hand to many people who were gathered in front of the gate..

A lot of fans both at home and abroad came to greet and say congratulations to him.

Rain stated his feelings about having attended the international event, "I'm truly honored to have twice attended the Time 100 event." "It was definitely meaningful for me to be with many global stars."

Following, as the reporters asked him how he felt about raking top on the Time 100 Poll, he answered, "I though I was able to rank top in the poll thanks to my Asian fans. I think Asian stars have been more active on a worldwide scale than ever before, which has had a great influence in helping me to be included in the final list."

Rain continued to say 'thank you' with a big smile and left the incoming area, and then, his fans who had waiting for him shouted for joy when he made eye contact with them and gave them a warm hug.

Rain has been selected as one of TIME's 2011 top 100 most influential people in the world, and this is the second time since 2006. Aslo, he's become the first Asian to be included twice in the final list.

The 2011 listed 100 celebrities from all over the world took part in this Time 100 gala party, including the American First Lady Michelle Obama.

Credit to Star News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002078861

Seoul News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=081&aid=0002185782

Brief translation by rain bird.

-----------------------------------------

11-04-28 More Rain pics @ Incheon International Airport

ratoka 2011-04-28

http://rain-cloud.co.kr

137.jpg

136.jpg

117.JPG

118.jpg

122.jpg

123.jpg

125.jpg

126.jpg

128.jpg

132.jpg

133.jpg

102%281%29.JPG

104%281%29.jpg

113.JPG

80%283%29.jpg

85%282%29.jpg

74%283%29.jpg

47%284%29.JPG

18%2813%29.jpg

48%284%29.jpg

What is it with those marks all over Rain's beautiful face? This is really too much!

Thanks for sharing!

[04-28] Rain cloud new banner

Rain’s The Cloud official fan site

*quoted image*

Very nice! But I am so surprised that they took a rather older picture for it.

He looks soooo classy, so fashionable, just wowwwww!! :wub:

[Apr-29-2011]<Eng.trans> SBS Hamban TV_ Rain at TIME100 Party + Incheon Airport arrival.

Aired on 28 April, 2011.

My link

~0:11

The reason 'Incheon International Airport' was crowded with reporters today was due to Rain.

0:12~0:17

Rain picked as one of Time's 2011 top 100 most influential entertainers in the world, returned home from New York.

0:18~0:27

Rain : It is a pleasure and honor for me to attend the Time event twice, and I had a great time at the party, having a leisurely conversation with many attendees.

0:28~0:41

Time magazine describes Rain as the winner of its 100 online poll beyond U.S. President Barack Obama, singer Lady Gaga and so on.

It's incredible that Rain has ranked first among the 203 candidates in the Time Poll.

0:44~0:53

Rain attending the Time 100 gala party...

Rain's been selected as one of TIME's 2011 top 100 most influential people in the world, and this is the second time since 2006. Also, he's become the first Asian to be included twice in the final list.

0:54~1:03

With a post about his feelings of happiness, he opened a picture of his invitation from the Time 100 party, and other pictures that present the attendees and him together to the public via his Twitter.

1:04~1:08

He was also photographed with the UK's famous pop singer 'Sting'.

1:09~1:22

Rain : Sting didn't acknowledge me before I greeted him.

When I asked him first if he was the singer, Sting, he said, "That's right", and he knew me, too.

I was very glad that we could meet and knew each other.

1:23~1:28

Rain : I plan to lead an active life as a singer and actor before entering the military at the end of this year.

1:30~

Rain who has elevated the status of South Korea's stars in the world !

Hope to see more of what he can do in the future !

Credit to 마징가K @ benamoo // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIGveUBMwhU

English translation by rain bird,

11-04-28 Chanee Vijay talked about Rain

ratoka 2011-04-29 @

Source:http://melongings.blogspot.com/2011/04/time-100-gala-rain.html

April 28, 2011

Time 100 Gala: Rain

On Tuesday night I was lucky enough to attend the Time 100 Gala and dinner in NYC to celebrate Time Magazine's 100 most influential people in the world. This post is number two of four. I took so many photos and met so many interesting and famous people, one post simply won't do.

Rain, a South Korean pop star and actor, has a huge fan following around the world and has been number one on the Time 100 list for past three years. However, not many Americans know who he is. This is exact reason why I was the only person at the Time 100 Gala to take and publish a fan photo with him {I believe}. I had only seen Rain once before when he appeared on the Colbert Report in a hilarious dance off. The man can dance, and obviously has a great sense of humor. He is smooth and very handsome!

This is a story about the power of influence and social media. When I tweeted this photo during the dinner, the image was immediately "retweeted" by Rain's loyal and attentive fans on Twitter. My phone vibrated for 20 minutes straight with notifications from Twitter as Rain's fans retweeted the photo my husband took of us - it was the first image of Rain at the gala to be tweeted. They were anxious for more information and asked me if I had talked to Rain.

So today, while I don't have any more clear photos of Rain to share {sorry}, I can share my perspective on meeting him and what I noticed about him during the cocktail reception. I have one more fuzzy photo of him standing in the dining room - see the last photo below.

c1%286%29.jpg

Me and Rain at the Time 100 Gala in NYC

Rain arrived at the Time 100 Gala cocktail party fairly early. Once I noticed him, I wasted a lot of time wondering if it was in fact him. His hair was much shorter than when I saw him on the Colbert Show in 2008. I watched him as he spent most of his time with a friend moving about the room...table to table with his jewel-covered phone in hand. Once I saw his rhinestone-esque covered phone, I knew it had to be him. Then he vanished!

I spotted him again in the dining room on the second level standing with his friend drinking a glass of champagne before the dinner began. Rather than walking up the stairs to the third level dining area where our table was located, I walked over to Rain. I said," Hello, Rain. Could I get a photo with you?" He said, "Absolutely."

My husband quickly snapped the photo with my iPhone of me standing with the young and oh so suave, Rain. I promptly said, "Thank you so much, Rain! I really enjoyed your dance-off with Colbert. It was hilarious."

Rain said, "Oh, you saw that? Wonderful! That was a lot of fun."

That was it. I wish I would've spent more time chatting with Rain after we posed together but we rushed up the stairs to our table for dinner. Once I sent the tweet of the photo, his supportive fans were hungry for more photos of him and details about his time at the gala. I really tried my best to find him after the dinner but I didn't see him again.

I must say, in the few moments we spent together I was slightly enamored by his quiet charm. If I were fifteen years younger, I'm sure he would've made me swoon. His performance and dance style reminds me of Michael Jackson laced with the smooth, sex appeal of Usher. He's got IT, for sure.

So now the photo of me with Rain is scattered around the Web on Rain fan blogs and websites. His fans are asking "who is this Chanee Vijay?" The short answer? Just a lucky blogger {and new Rain fan} that was bold enough to ask for a photo with Rain.

Here are a few more shots of the red carpet and the venue...just for Rain fans.

c2%284%29.jpg

Entrance to the Time 100 gala and red carpet

c3%284%29.jpg

Time 100 Gala Check In

c4%284%29.jpg

Time 100 Gala Check In & Table Assignments

c5%282%29.jpg

View of NYC & Central Park from the cocktail reception

c6%282%29.JPG

The Dining Room. {view of Brian Williams' back- I didn't even know he was in the shot!}

c7%282%29.JPG

View from my table. Rain is standing with his friend on the left.

‘TIME 100’ Rain, “Sting knows me!”

20110428000592_0.jpg

Rain posted a photo on his Twitter account of himself and English musician Sting.

The Korean star attended a formal "TIME 100" party in New York. He published a message on Twitter this morning: “This man knows me even had a meal with me…. Here is Sting, the best, whom I liked the most when I was young. I’m speechless…… OMG!”

In the attached picture, Rain is wearing a suit and posing with singer Sting.

Also at the "TIME 100" party, Rain was able to meet U.S. first lady Michelle Obama and celebrities who were chosen for TIME’s 100 most influential people of 2010.

Chang Ha-hyun

Intern reporter

(chh0124@gmail.com)

<한글기사>

월드스타 비, 스팅을 만나다!

이번 ‘타임 100’에 선정된 배우 겸 가수 비가 미국에서 열린 공식행사에서 찍은 사진 한 장을 자신의 트위터에 올렸다.

그는 “이 사람이 날 알고 심지어 같이 밥먹는… 그 옆자리 내가 어렸을 때 너무 좋아했고 최고인 사람, 말 문이 막힌다 여러분 스팅입니다… OMG!”라는 메시지와 함께 그 당시의 감격을 표현했다.

그가 올린 사진에서 정장을 차려 입은 비와 영국출신 가수 스팅이 포즈를 취하고 있다. 비는 나중에 이곳에 또 올 수 있을까? 라는 메시지와 함께 포토라인에서 찍은 사진도 개제하였다.

비는 이날 미국 대통령의 영부인 미셸 오바마를 포함한 여러 유명인사들을 만나게 되었다.

Credit : Korea Herald

http://www.koreaherald.com/entertainment/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20110427001112

[Apr-28-2011] Rain returns home amidst applausive acclamations.

*quoted image*

Rain, the undisputed star of the world, returns home.

Rain picked as one of Time's 2011 top 100 most influential people in the world, returned home via Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 28th.

Rain who has twice been included in Time 100 final list, returned to his country today after attending Time's red carpet event held at the Time Warner Building in New York last 27th.

Rain said about having walked on the Time 100 red carpet held in USA. He appeared through the gate around at 5:50pm on the 28th after flying in on flight KE082 from New York.

Rain wearing a white jacket with black sunglasses showed his dignified figure, like a true global star.

With a smile on his face, he waved his hand to many people who were gathered in front of the gate..

A lot of fans both at home and abroad came to greet and say congratulations to him.

Rain stated his feelings about having attended the international event, "I'm truly honored to have twice attended the Time 100 event." "It was definitely meaningful for me to be with many global stars."

Following, as the reporters asked him how he felt about raking top on the Time 100 Poll, he answered, "I though I was able to rank top in the poll thanks to my Asian fans. I think Asian stars have been more active on a worldwide scale than ever before, which has had a great influence in helping me to be included in the final list."

Rain continued to say 'thank you' with a big smile and left the incoming area, and then, his fans who had waiting for him shouted for joy when he made eye contact with them and gave them a warm hug.

Rain has been selected as one of TIME's 2011 top 100 most influential people in the world, and this is the second time since 2006. Aslo, he's become the first Asian to be included twice in the final list.

The 2011 listed 100 celebrities from all over the world took part in this Time 100 gala party, including the American First Lady Michelle Obama.

Credit to Star News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002078861

Seoul News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=081&aid=0002185782

-----------------------------------------

11-04-28 More Rain pics @ Incheon International Airport

ratoka 2011-04-28

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, thanks for posting more of his arrival photos. Wow, he is looking hot in that all-white attire. How a person can look this good, huh? :lol:

He looks soooo classy, so fashionable, just wowwwww!! :wub:

bbly, I agree with you - He introduced chic fashion style with all-white attire. The only accessory is the black sunglasses, which always stood out of his “Airport Fashion”. RAIN always shows comfortable and sensible airport fashion. He has to put importance on comfort because he had to fly a long time especially on US trips. No big “headset” this time for relieving the boredom of the long trip. :lol:

[04-29] 110428 Y-Star_Star News_'Times 100'selected, rain

Credit: ystarchannel3 @ youtube / scorpiola-rainlegend

My link

~0:21

Rain selected as one of the 2011 top 100 most influential people in the world by a famous U.S. magazine called The Times, returned home last 28th after completing the related event in New York.

The airport was crowded with hundreds of reporters and his fans to greet Rain returning home loaded with honors. He said in an interview.

0:28~0:49

[interview : Rain]

I'm so happy, and it is my honor to attend the event twice..

Unlike how I was, I had a wonderful time more relaxedly while enjoying conversations with many attendees at the gala party.

0:51~1:13

I had dinner, sitting at the table where singer 'Sting' was, and I met an artist called 'Bruno Mars'. I was very happy to have met all of my favorite singers.

1:15~1:26

Rain who has twice been included in the Time 100 final list since 2006, has also become the first Asian to be picked twice as one of the list.

1:32~1:57

Thanks to my Asian fans, I could be given the chance to attend the event.

I think Asian fans' global influence has increased as the Asian culture has been activated a little more than the western one compared to the past.

1:58~2:05

I thank all of my fans heartily, and thanks to them, I was able to attend the event. Thanks once again.

2:08~2:10

Rain said a few words about future plans before leaving.

2:17~2:36

I'm filing a movie, working title 'Red Muffler'.

After a short rest after filming is completed, I plan to lead an active life as a singer or an actor before entering the military at the end of this year.

2:37~

Rain, the undisputed star of the world in today’s era.

Hope to see more of his work in the future.

Credit to : ystarchannel3 @ youtube

English translation by rain bird.

11-04-28 Chanee Vijay talked about Rain

ratoka 2011-04-29 @

Source:http://melongings.blogspot.com/2011/04/time-100-gala-rain.html

April 28, 2011

Time 100 Gala: Rain

On Tuesday night I was lucky enough to attend the Time 100 Gala and dinner in NYC to celebrate Time Magazine's 100 most influential people in the world. This post is number two of four. I took so many photos and met so many interesting and famous people, one post simply won't do.

Rain, a South Korean pop star and actor, has a huge fan following around the world and has been number one on the Time 100 list for past three years. However, not many Americans know who he is. This is exact reason why I was the only person at the Time 100 Gala to take and publish a fan photo with him {I believe}. I had only seen Rain once before when he appeared on the Colbert Report in a hilarious dance off. The man can dance, and obviously has a great sense of humor. He is smooth and very handsome!

This is a story about the power of influence and social media. When I tweeted this photo during the dinner, the image was immediately "retweeted" by Rain's loyal and attentive fans on Twitter. My phone vibrated for 20 minutes straight with notifications from Twitter as Rain's fans retweeted the photo my husband took of us - it was the first image of Rain at the gala to be tweeted. They were anxious for more information and asked me if I had talked to Rain.

So today, while I don't have any more clear photos of Rain to share {sorry}, I can share my perspective on meeting him and what I noticed about him during the cocktail reception. I have one more fuzzy photo of him standing in the dining room - see the last photo below.

*quoted image*

Me and Rain at the Time 100 Gala in NYC

Rain arrived at the Time 100 Gala cocktail party fairly early. Once I noticed him, I wasted a lot of time wondering if it was in fact him. His hair was much shorter than when I saw him on the Colbert Show in 2008. I watched him as he spent most of his time with a friend moving about the room...table to table with his jewel-covered phone in hand. Once I saw his rhinestone-esque covered phone, I knew it had to be him. Then he vanished!

I spotted him again in the dining room on the second level standing with his friend drinking a glass of champagne before the dinner began. Rather than walking up the stairs to the third level dining area where our table was located, I walked over to Rain. I said," Hello, Rain. Could I get a photo with you?" He said, "Absolutely."

My husband quickly snapped the photo with my iPhone of me standing with the young and oh so suave, Rain. I promptly said, "Thank you so much, Rain! I really enjoyed your dance-off with Colbert. It was hilarious."

Rain said, "Oh, you saw that? Wonderful! That was a lot of fun."

That was it. I wish I would've spent more time chatting with Rain after we posed together but we rushed up the stairs to our table for dinner. Once I sent the tweet of the photo, his supportive fans were hungry for more photos of him and details about his time at the gala. I really tried my best to find him after the dinner but I didn't see him again.

I must say, in the few moments we spent together I was slightly enamored by his quiet charm. If I were fifteen years younger, I'm sure he would've made me swoon. His performance and dance style reminds me of Michael Jackson laced with the smooth, sex appeal of Usher. He's got IT, for sure.

So now the photo of me with Rain is scattered around the Web on Rain fan blogs and websites. His fans are asking "who is this Chanee Vijay?" The short answer? Just a lucky blogger {and new Rain fan} that was bold enough to ask for a photo with Rain.

Here are a few more shots of the red carpet and the venue...just for Rain fans.

*quoted image*

Entrance to the Time 100 gala and red carpet

*quoted image*

Time 100 Gala Check In

*quoted image*

Time 100 Gala Check In & Table Assignments

*quoted image*

View of NYC & Central Park from the cocktail reception

*quoted image*

The Dining Room. {view of Brian Williams' back- I didn't even know he was in the shot!}

*quoted image*

View from my table. Rain is standing with his friend on the left.

I really enjoyed this account and the lady has taste, what do you want me to say. She saw in Rain that unfortunately not many in the "West" can see: Rain has IT, as she said it perfectly. Well, thanks to her a million time for sharing with us this and for taking the photo.

[May-01-2011] <Eng.trans> Mnet JP-Rainy Day3_#05_Adieu concert rehearsal.

- Aired on 30 April 2011-

rainy.JPG

- Rain story #5 -

0:56~1:16

No no no..

What kind of bridge video clip will appear?

(Director : I'll let you know tomorrow)

Please tell me what you're planning to show me.

When am I supposed to appear on stage while the bridge clip is being played?

Kungho (his manager), record all the progress of this rehearsal and then stick the content on the noticeboard in the performance venue.

1:22~1:32

The bridge clip should be played with the background music when I sing 'I Do'

Probably percussion will also be all right during the performance.

3:12~3:23

I think the instruments are out of tune. Once again please?

3:28

Taehowan (music pd), please allow sufficient time to tune up and do exactly as I said.

3:42

Let's do that over again on the supposition that the song has ended.

4:28

It's a little late for both of you to get the beat right while I'm doing dance movement.

4:31

Do you think you're doing just fine?

4:35

Oops, we shouldn't come forward in this part!

5:41

If I come forward, get to the front more, please. (to a dancer)

8:55

Minkyung (a feamle dancer), you are supposed to be here by this time.

9:37

Why hasn't this light been off ?

9:46

Let's not be too hasty here.

9:54~10:19

There's nothing in the backstage area. Please add even a bunch of flowers to the scene. The settings should be provided more.

10:20~11:23

You are supposed to be already here before I get to this area..(to a female staff)

Camera has to continue to film me by concentrating on my upper body while I change my clothes.

While the camera is being focused on me constantly, I'll come out on stage again after changing my clothes.

11:24~

Do you see what I'm talking about? (to the camera operator)

The shooting should start soon after 'I Like You Again' song.

Credit to : happyyyrain (Torren) //ratoka @ YT

---------------------------------

This is the first time I've seen this pic -

04.29.11 [Old Pic] Little Rain With Sister Hana

Posted by dsl99a @ 625endlessrain on April 29, 2011

bihana.jpg?w=345&h=377

Credit: Cyworld // Reposted by Rain-Indonesia

----------------------------------------

Rain reveals his Mentholatum Icy Charcoal Face Wash CF

April 30, 2011

20110501_rain_menthol.jpg

Singer/Actor/’World Star’ Rain recently modeled for Mentholatum: Icy Charcoal Face Wash!

On April 30th, the CF and a behind-the-scenes look at the filming was released.

In the CF, Rain rips his top open and performs a smooth, powerful dance – confidently showing off his body and youthful charms.

In the behind-the-scenes look, Rain displays his various charms, from cute poses to powerful moves, even flexing his muscles and doing sit-ups. In particular, Rain was also seen playing a drum and splashing water with every powerful hit.

Source:allkpop

Guest bbly

*quoted image*

April 30, 2011

*quoted image*

Singer/Actor/’World Star’ Rain recently modeled for Mentholatum: Icy Charcoal Face Wash!

In the CF, Rain rips his top open and performs a smooth, powerful dance – confidently showing off his body and youthful charms.

In the behind-the-scenes look, Rain displays his various charms, from cute poses to powerful moves, even flexing his muscles and doing sit-ups. In particular, Rain was also seen playing a drum and splashing water with every powerful hit.

That picture is so sweet! I see it for the first time. Shame we don't have a date and that there it is "photoshopped" meaning it is not the original form (with the ties and so on).

I love Rain's new CF! Cool, very cool and sexy. blush.gif

Thank you so much for the caps. I can't get enough of Rain's face during the selfcam in the airplane.

[May-01-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain shooting 'Red Muffler' in an air unit.

F2.JPG

f1.jpg

[후기] 4월 19일날에 올라온 후기고요 <영화 레드머플러 촬영현장-공군부대에 왔어요 -

지난주에 공군부대 관사에게 레드머플러 영화촬영을 2일간했어요...

마트에서 정지훈을 가까이 본사람들도 있구요.. 암튼 월드스타를 보니..ㅋㅋ 좋더라구요.

멀리서 봐서 아쉬웠지만 그래도 영화촬영 하는것도 구경하고 재미있었어요.

정지훈 직찍사진이구요..스텝들이 많아서 잘 모르겠자만 한번 찾아보세요.

신세경도 봤는데 사진은 못 찍었네요..^^

댓 글에는 <촬영 들어가니깐 조용하라고 해서 목소리만 열심히 듣고 왔어요 정지훈 대사 중 '잘자'만 수십번 들었네요...ㅋㅋㅋ> 남겨주셨네요! 그리고 다른 분 댓글에 <-_-머여...나도 비 볼라고 한번갔더니 비 아역촬영중이더만.ㅠ_ㅠ;나도..비이이이이~>이라고 남겨주셨어요

- Brief Summary -

This account was written on 19 April.

Movie 'Red Muffler' was filmed on location in an air unit for the last two days.

Some people had a chance to watch Rain closely in a convenience store.

Unfortunately, I just watched him from the distance while he was shooting the movie, but I enjoyed watching it.

These are pictures of 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain).

In the pictures, any of them could not be recognized since there are so many staffs, but try to find out where he is.

Also, I saw actress 'Shin Se Kyubng' but lost the good opportunity to take her picture.

The staffs asked us to be silent by saying, "We'll begin filming right now", so I could only hear Rain's voice from inside the set.

Some of lots of people who were watching there wrote comments, "I guess I could only hear "Good night" dozens of times, which was one of Rain's lines from the movie."

"I was there to look at it, but I could just see a child actor playing the youngest version of Rain. I am dying to see him, too.."

Credit to DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=298298&page=1&bbs=

11-04-30 Rain Mentholatum Making for Men Film_2:06 min

source : Mentholatum // ratoka @ YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW9D3YQWJbg

110430 Rain Mentholatum for Men_ Icy Charcoal Face Wash _30 sec

credit : ratoka @ YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Srloc7cb0

Hi jini, thanks for sharing these clips. Nice & cool for these new versions. :sweatingbullets:

*quoted image*

April 30, 2011

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting this photo with Hana. Also my first time to see this picture that they're together. :lol:

He's so hot & sexy in this CF....just drooling..... Chinese is one who makes the best ads. This is another CF that is perfect for Rain. He's simply perfect! This CF is so him. I love it - from beginning to end! He's drop dead gorgeous as always. His voice here is sexy - just can't take no more. :sweatingbullets:

[Apr-30-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain interview @ KBS YunYeGaJunGye_ Time 100_Self camera.

My link

~0:07

This is New York, one of the most attractive cities in the world.

0:08~0:14

Rain stood proudly there.

0:16

Word star Rain stands in New York.

0:20~0:27

The reason why Rain visited New York last 27th is because he was picked as one of this year's 100 most influential people in the world by U.S. weekly magazine 'Time'.

0:31

Rain who is the most popular Hanryu star these days.

0:39~0:52

He has ranked first after receiving overwhelming support from his fans all over the world on the 2011 Time online poll and has been included in the top 100 most influential people in the world twice since 2006.

He is the first Asian and Korean to be included twice in the final list.

0:54

KBS 'YonYeGaJoongGye' (KBS live broadcast of the entertainment world) kept up his close coverage of the visit to New York.

0:59~1:04

The day (last 24th) he left the country for New York with a glad heart, crowds of reporters and his fans swarmed the airport.

1:10

On the flight to New York.

1:16~1:22

Rain : This is the first time for me to use a self camera on the flight.

You've asked me some questions..Now I will answer your questions.

1:26~1:42

Q; If you go to New York, who do you want to meet the most?

Rain : First I want to meet U.S. President 'Barack Obama', and later 'Oprah Winfrey'..

That way, I want to take a picture together with the two and then hang the picture on a wall in my living room.

1:45~2:12

Q: What do you usually do on a flight?

Rain : First, I gorge to the bursting-point, and I eat again after making the digested food excreted from the body at the rest room...Just kidding..

Second, listening to music. Many people want to know if my MP3 player holds my own songs, of course, it contains them, but I don't listen at all because I've done it a thousand times.

2:20

Rain : I'll see you again in New York. Thank you..

(We appreciate your being frank)

2:23~2:26

Finally, he arrived in New York.

Just as if the city was waiting for him because it knew ahead of time that he would be there, it happened that it was raining when Rain arrived in the city.

2:31~2:48

Rain : I'm really glad to be here again after all these years.

The reason I opt to wear sunglasses at this time of night is that my face is too puffed up....because I couldn't sleep last night because I was so nervous..

2:51

We met Rain again early the next morning.

2:55~

Q : Why have you been out early in the morning?

Rain : I'm trying to search for some idea that can be helpful in making my next album.

3:06~3:18

Rain looking round the town.

A loaf of bread is better than the song of many birds.

Testing good breakfast makes Rain happy.

3:24~3:28

Rain : Can you see Manhattan ? It is Times Square.

3:29

The city is very fascinating like Rain.

The next day we called on him again.

3:42~3:52

Rain : It’s a big day for me.

It makes me feel good and excited to meet the world's celebrities.

3:56~

Rain walking into the event whose face was brighter than ever and seized the spotlight.

4:03~

Rain : I'll come back.

4:07~4:10

It was impossible for us to attend the party because it was held in private.

But, he opened a picture of him with famous singer 'Sting' to the public via his Twitter.

4:12~4:23

Q : What was it like to take part?

Rain : I was photographed with Sting, but contrary to expectations, the first lady didn't come. I enjoyed the dinner very much and spend meaningful time with the people, and heard Sting sing.

4:23~4:26

It is now possible for Rain to grade up with Sting who has been an idol to him.

4:30~4:36

Rain : If I ever have another chance to attend the party, my goal is to sing on its stage.

4:38

Our proud Rain who let the entire world know Korea in New York.

Hope it won't be long till he sings in the stage of the Time 100 gala party.

4:44~

Rain : I had a nice trip.

I'd like to thank all of you for your ongoing support.

Thank you..

Credit : DC // ratoka @ YT

[May-01-2011] Rain says he'd like to sing on the stage of the Time 100 gala party if he ever has another chance to attend the party.

20110430_1304166512_98153300_1.jpg

Rain picked twice as one of the Time 100 final list, said in KBS TV's 'YonYeGaJoongGye' aired on the 30th,

"If I ever have another chance to attend the Time gala party as one of the 100 final list, I'd like to sing on the stage of the party."

KBS 'YonYeGaJoongGye' kept up Rain's close coverage of the visit to New York on the invitation of the Time 100 gala party.

When asked who he wanted to meet the most in New York, Rain said he'd like to meet U.S. President 'Barack Obama' and talk show host 'Oprah Winfrey', and then, he added, "That way, I want to take a picture together with the two and then hang the picture on a wall in my living room."

Rain who arrived in New York, looked like a New Yorker, wandering about the city early the next morning.

Attending the Time 100 gala party, he was also photographed with the world's famous singer 'Sting'.

Rain said, "Unfortunately, the first lady didn't come, but I enjoyed the dinner very much and spent meaningful time with the attendees, and heard Sting sing."

Continuing, "If I ever have another chance to attend the party, my goal is to sing on its stage."

Credit to TV Report http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000098725

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Wow what a man!!!! He knows how to make me go weak every time.

bbly, watching this video made you weak - me, he's killing me. What I just don’t agree in this CF is they used photoshop – he looks sexy even without! :sweatingbullets:<_<

05-02] 11-05-02 SBS - Good Morning_Rain Time 100

credit : DC // ratoka @ YT

My link

Rain picked as one of this year's 100 most influential people in the world by U.S. weekly magazine 'Time'

0:14~0:21

Rain : Hi, everyone. This is Rain..Can you come with me to the Time 100 gala party through my self camera?

0:22~0:28

Leaving for New York to attend the party, Rain was accompanied by us via his self camera.

0:30~0:43

Rain : This is on the flight to New York.

Now as all the rest of them sleep, I'm staying up, so it's rather embarrassing..

I'll see you back in New York..

Thank you..

0:49~0:55

He finally arrived in New York 14 hours after leaving the airport of Incheon.

A welcoming rain was coming down from the sky when he arrived there.

0:56~1:02

1:03~1:13

Rain has ranked first on the 2011 Time online poll, beating out the American President and the First Lady, singer Beyonce and so on and then been included in the top 100 most influential people in the world twice since 2006.

0:17~1:32

Rain : It’s a big day for me.

It makes me feel good and excited to meet the world's celebrities including famous artists.

1:37~1:41

Q : Before attending the Time 100 event, what do you feel like now?

Rain : I'm really looking forward to it. Why don’t you accompany me?

1:45~1:54

Q : How do you feel after being selected as one of the Time 100 final list?

Rain : I'm very nervous to ride in a limousine again after all these years.

I'm really glad to see many people, and I think I've been picked as the final list, thanks to my fans.

1:55~2:00

Q : Who do you want to meet the most at the event?

Rain : I'd like to be photographed with U.S. President 'Barack Obama' and then hang the picture on a wall in my living room, this is my goal now.

2:03~2:13

The Time red carpet was held in front of the Time Warner Building in New York on 16 April. As he appeared and walked on the red carpet, fans cheered by screaming his name and countless cameras flashed.

2:15~2:20

Q : How do you fee nowl?

Rain : Even if I've been here twice, I'm so nervous by the thought of meeting the people of eminence and distinction.

2:25

Zillions of reporters gathered at the red capet and competed to cover the event, calling his name.

2:31

Rain : I will be back soon.,bye..

2:35~2:38

Rain released two different images via his Twitter on this day : one containing the world's famous singer 'Sting' and him, and the other artist 'Bruno Mars' and him.

2:30~2:55

Q : How was the party atmosphere?

Rain : It was more interesting than the last one.

I was photographed with 'Sting' and 'Bruno Mars', respectively.

Contrary to expectations, the first lady didn't come, but I enjoyed the dinner very much and spent meaningful time with the people, and heard Sting sing.

2:56~3:00

Rain going back to the hotel with a heart which still leaps up.

3:01

Rain : It's not be the last time.

3:04~3:09

Q : If you ever have another chance to be selected as one of the Time 100 final list?

Rain : If so, my second goal is to sing on its stage (after the first : being selected as one of the final list)

3:11~3:15

Last Thursday, April 28, Rain returned with glory amidst hearty cheers.

3:18~3:27

Q : What's next for you?

Rain : I've been filming a movie, and after filming is completed, I plan to lead an active life as a singer or an actor before entering the military at the end of this year.

3:28~

Rain who has elevated the status of South Korea in the world.

Hope to see more of his work in the future.

Guest bbly

[May-01-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain shooting 'Red Muffler' in an air unit.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[후기] 4월 19일날에 올라온 후기고요 <영화 레드머플러 촬영현장-공군부대에 왔어요 -

지난주에 공군부대 관사에게 레드머플러 영화촬영을 2일간했어요...

마트에서 정지훈을 가까이 본사람들도 있구요.. 암튼 월드스타를 보니..ㅋㅋ 좋더라구요.

멀리서 봐서 아쉬웠지만 그래도 영화촬영 하는것도 구경하고 재미있었어요.

정지훈 직찍사진이구요..스텝들이 많아서 잘 모르겠자만 한번 찾아보세요.

신세경도 봤는데 사진은 못 찍었네요..^^

댓 글에는 <촬영 들어가니깐 조용하라고 해서 목소리만 열심히 듣고 왔어요 정지훈 대사 중 '잘자'만 수십번 들었네요...ㅋㅋㅋ> 남겨주셨네요! 그리고 다른 분 댓글에 <-_-머여...나도 비 볼라고 한번갔더니 비 아역촬영중이더만.ㅠ_ㅠ;나도..비이이이이~>이라고 남겨주셨어요

- Brief Summary -

This account was written on 19 April.

Movie 'Red Muffler' was filmed on location in an air unit for the last two days.

Some people had a chance to watch Rain closely in a convenience store.

Unfortunately, I just watched him from the distance while he was shooting the movie, but I enjoyed watching it.

These are pictures of 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain).

In the pictures, any of them could not be recognized since there are so many staffs, but try to find out where he is.

Also, I saw actress 'Shin Se Kyubng' but lost the good opportunity to take her picture.

The staffs asked us to be silent by saying, "We'll begin filming right now", so I could only hear Rain's voice from inside the set.

Some of lots of people who were watching there wrote comments, "I guess I could only hear "Good night" dozens of times, which was one of Rain's lines from the movie."

"I was there to look at it, but I could just see a child actor playing the youngest version of Rain. I am dying to see him, too.."

Credit to DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=298298&page=1&bbs=

Nice to see some footage of the shooting after all. Thanks for sharing!

[quote name='willenette' date='02 May 2011 - 02:15 AM' timestamp='1304295320'

bbly, watching this video made you weak - me, he's killing me. What I just don’t agree in this CF is they used photoshop – he looks sexy even without! :sweatingbullets:<_<

05-02] 11-05-02 SBS - Good Morning_Rain Time 100

credit : DC // ratoka @ YT

My link

Really, they used photoshop in the CF? I mean yes, they always use this kind of programms which is normal, but I didn't notice that it is soo obvious or unnatural.

Thanks for sharing the translation of the interview.

Hi bbly, actually, I'm referring more on the print ads..... It's not much on the TV ad itself. Right, as what you said in all kinds of advertisements they always use this kind of program since the look and message of an ad will obviously have a huge impact on the success of the marketing campaign, which is very normal in the ad industry. But, right you are again, what they did was so minimal & not so obvious that could make the product or the talent not natural as they are. :lol:

[May-03-2011]<Eng.trans> Mnet_Wild News_Rain in New York for TIME100 Gala Party + Self camera.

NY.JPG

-Aired on 2 May-

~0:08

Rain picked as one of this year's 100 most influential people in the world by U.S. weekly magazine 'Time'.

We want you to meet our proud Rain.

0:11~0:28

Rain : Hi, everyone. This is Rain. The time is a little after 6:00 pm..

I'll be leaving for New York because I've been picked as one of this year's 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine, that’s because of you.

I’m honored to be selected as one of the final list.

0:29~0:33

Rain has ranked first on the 2011 Time online poll, beating out the world's celebrities and then been included in the top 100 most influential people in the world twice since 2006.

0:37~0:46

Rain left the country through Incheon International Airport last 24th to attend the Time 100 party in New York.

Hundreds of reporters and his fans came to see him off at the airport.

0:47~0:53

Rain : I'm so happy and honored to be picked twice as one of the final list.

1:00~1:03

Rain was saying hello to a child passing by, looking surprisingly relaxed,

He entered into the departure gate as many people saw him off.

1:07~1:09

Rain : This is the first time for me to use a self camera on a flight.

1:10~1:24

Q : Any idea about what kind of voting you could rank top on ?

Rain : Of course, being chosen as the sexiest person in the world is better than being chosen as the most influential one in the world.

In fact, it's of no avail to be chosen as the most influential one in the world.

1:27~1:35

Q : Who do you want to meet the most among the chosen 100 people?

Rain : First I want to meet U.S. President 'Barack Obama'.

That way, I want to take a picture together with him and then hang the picture on a wall in my living room.

1:36~1:44

Q : What do you usually do on a flight?

Rain : I gorge to the bursting-point or to the death.

1:47

Rain : I think my face has turned red.

1:53~2:11

Rain : This is reporter 'Jung Ji Hoon' in Manhattan, New York.

It's already 9:46am.

Since I only slept for two hours last night, my fatigue has accumulated and my face has broken out in pimple at this age, 30.

2:14~2:23

Rain : Anyway, today I'm trying to search for some idea that can be helpful in making my next album.

2:24

Rain : I think I have good looks in especial today of all days.

(It does appear to be an ego trip for Rain)

2:27~2:33

Rain : I'm going to go now with my face which is all swollen up in order to search for some idea.

2:37

Rain is in Times Square in New York.

2:40~2:43

Rain : It’s been so long since I took a rest last time, but in a true sense, this can't be a rest. Of course I've come here to do my work though.

2:44~3:00

This reminds me of my past happy days. To promote Ninja Assassin, I was visiting many cities in this country the year before last.

Anyway, I'm so happy and am having a wonderful time.

3:09~3:30

Rain : It’s a big day for me. I'm going to the Time 100 gala party.

It makes me feel good and excited to meet the world's celebrities.

3:34~3:55

Rain : This is the second time since 2006 I've been chosen as one of the Time 100 final list. Yes, and I must say I never expected to be. It's a great honor, that's because of all of my fans.

3:59

Finally, Rain arrived at the red carpet event held in front of the Time Warner Building.

4:05

As he appeared and walked on the red carpet, fans cheered by screaming his name and countless cameras flashed, and they could realize his popularity.

4:10~4:17

Rain : Even if I've been here twice, I'm so nervous by the thought of meeting the people of eminence and distinction.

4:19

All the celebrities in the event had name bands on their wrists to be granted a special entry in the party.

4:25

Zillions of reporters from all over the world gathered at the red capet and competed to cover the event, calling his name.

4:30

Rain taking an escalator to attend the party.

4:34

Rain : I'll be back soon, bye~

4:35~4:45

Rain in rage with the world's celebrities such as Lay Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Sting and so on. Rain is the real global star.

4:46~4:50

Rain : I think I had a good experience.

4:41~4:55

Rain : My second goal is to sing on the stage of the Time 100 gala party (after the first : being selected as one of the final list)

4:56~5:14

Rain : It’s time to turn, but I don't go back to the hotel.

I'm going for a meal.. I feel better already to know that I'm gonna be eat soon.

Hahahahahahahahaha...

5:22

Last April 28, Rain returned with glory amidst hearty cheers.

5:32

Rain : I'm so happy, and it's a great honor. I had a great time, meeting many celebrities at the party. That's because of all of my fans. Thank you.

Credit to : you유 @ DC // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube

[May-03-2011] Rain named an honorary ambassador for Seoul's Gangnam-gu.

ae_1304377741_468469057_0.jpg

Rain has been named an honorary ambassador for Seoul's Gangnam-gu, and a presentation naming him the work will be held in a meeting room inside Gangnam-gu office on 4 May, at 10am.

Rain won't be paid for this work. It was said that he was pleased to accept their offer when they asked him not to be paid for this work.

Rain has recently grabbed world headlines by being chosen as one of the 2011 Time 100 final list.

Credit to Asia Economy http://news.nate.com/view/20110503n03785

Mentholatum in HK & Guangzhou

scorpiola 2011-05-03 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: yswong @ raincloudhk

Watsons @ Shun Tak Centre, Hong Kong

IMAG0003-1.jpg

IMAG0004-1.jpg

IMAG0005-1.jpg

======================================

Mannings @ Sheung Wan, Hong Kong

IMAG0001-1.jpg

================================

Watsons @ Guangzhou

P1010785-1.jpg

P1010786-1.jpg

P1010787-1.jpg

-----------------------------------

11-05-03 Rain is give a lecture at Dong Seoul National University

ratoka 2011-05-03 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

11-05-03 Rain is give a guest lecture at Dong Seoul National University at the invitation of the university's professor he's known for a very long time. The subject of the seminar is industrial economy.

soucce : http://twitpic.com/4sp4xm // DC

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a1.jpg

a4.JPG

a5.JPG

a8.JPG

a6%281%29.jpg

a9.JPG

a10.JPG

a12%281%29.jpg

Guest bbly

Hi bbly, actually, I'm referring more on the print ads..... It's not much on the TV ad itself. Right, as what you said in all kinds of advertisements they always use this kind of program since the look and message of an ad will obviously have a huge impact on the success of the marketing campaign, which is very normal in the ad industry. But, right you are again, what they did was so minimal & not so obvious that could make the product or the talent not natural as they are. :lol:

I understand better now, dear. Yes it is true that the printed ads look too much of photoshop. ;)

Mentholatum in HK & Guangzhou

scorpiola 2011-05-03 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: yswong @ raincloudhk

Watsons @ Shun Tak Centre, Hong Kong

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

======================================

Mannings @ Sheung Wan, Hong Kong

*quoted image*

================================

Watsons @ Guangzhou

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I wouldn't mind being in China right now. :lol:

[May-03-2011] Rain gives a talk at Seoul National University in camera where more than 300 students are gathered.

08058a9845bb099468b4d374335f3bee.jpg

<Revised>

Rain gave a talk at Seoul National University in camera, on the 3rd, at 4:00 pm.

His fleeting presence caused more than 300 students to be gathered in the main auditorium.

Not giving them prior notice, he made a surprise visit to the university.

According to his agent, "He's prepared his lecture since last year, but he kept putting off visiting to the university because the lecture hours didn't suit his schedule. Luckily, he found some time today to visit the university. The subject of the talk is about 'Cultural contents', and the lecture is given on the basis of Q&A."

As a rumor that he showed up at the university spread in a flash even if his lecture would be give in camera, more than 300 students were instantly gathered in the main auditorium. His lecture lasted about one hour and a half on this day.

His agent quoted Rain as saying, "Little did I think of being so nervous, but I'm very thankful to be given a warm welcome from many students and I think I had a good experience."

Meanwhile, Rain has got the honor of being on the list of Time's 100 most influential people in the world this year.

He showed off his dignity as a global star, being in rage with Sting, Obama and so on at the Time 100 party in New York last 26th.

Credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20110503n26137

Korea Economy http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=015&aid=0002448044