Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[Oct-11-2010] Frank Sinatra is a role model for Rain. The interval of two years due to Rain's joining the army is not a grave matter.

20101011000021_0.jpg

'William Choi' & Rory Leigh (from left)

Two Korean-Americans who have been most active in American showbiz industry, visited Korea on an invitation from the Korea Culture and Content Agency.

One of two, 'William Choi' (42) who is in charge of Rain's manager in hollywood, expressed, "We are not concerned so much about the interval of two years due to Rain's joining the army." and "'Frank Sinatra' who successfully began his career as a singer and made it even as an actor, is a role model for Rain."

'William Choi' talked about a success strategy for making Rain become in great demand in Hollywood, "It may be good for Rain to alone star in a movie like Ninja Assassin, but for now, I think it would be better for him to appear in an action film which co-stars 3~4 hollywood stars." and "Asian stars usually choose action films, which could be a main reason why there are linguistic problems. If Rain has a better command of English, he is such an attractive actor even for romantic comedies."

'William Choi' belonging to American management 'Management 360' has undertaken official engagements related to where Channing Tatum, Matthew Fox, Taylor Lautner, Rain, etc. appear in movies, after many years of experience in American entertainment industry since 1998.

credit to Herald Economy news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=112&aid=0002133402

Brief translation by rain bird.

Wonderful, at least here it's number one. :D Really looking forward to the OST!

bbly, I know you're ordering this - enjoy the music, dear! Instead of October 13, which was the orig release date it’s on Friday, October 15. MBLAQ’s RUNNING&RUNNING matches the drama’s action-packed pace while SSH “Do Not Believe in Love” is for Rain’s character in the drama. I like MBLAQ's song here among the rest. :lol:

Guest angelordevil

Fanmade MV - HARERUYA~BINGO!!! Jiwoo

credit : moebi1232 @ YT

song by Rain 001 나론 안되니 (Featuring 후니훈, 허인창)

The broadcast of the fugitive began.

Let's love it with all of you a lot !!!

fugitive Plan B Ep.2

Song by Rain 왜 하필(Why)

fugitive Plan B Ep.3

Song by Rain THE 4TH ALBUM 하루도(NOT A SINGLE DAY)

October 11, 2010

Two Stars Kiss in ‘The Fugitive: Plan B’

Interest in the new KBS2 series “The Fugitive: Plan B” is increasing after a kissing scene of two stars in the fourth episode.

In the October 7 episode, Gee-woo (Rain), a private investigator, reunites with Ji-ni (Lee Na-young) -- who hired him to investigate who is behind the murder of her parents -- at an airport to leave Japan after the two escaped the danger of being caught by some mysterious agents.

679_1824_l.jpg

The two are talking about how they address each other when Gee-woo suddenly embraces Ji-ni. Embarrassed, Ji-ni makes resistant gestures, and Gee-woo tells her that somebody is looking for them.

Gee-woo sees Do-soo (Lee Jung-jin), a police investigator, and his men looking for him. But Gee-woo tells Ji-ni jokingly that he felt as if someone was watching them but he must have been wrong. When Ji-ni responds that she won’t tolerate his joking if he does it again, Gee-woo kisses her, smiling.

The drama board was filled with messages about the kissing. Some viewers say they were surprised and at the same time excited, while others express further expectations for the romance between the two.

Meanwhile, Lee Na-young successfully performed tough action scenes, shaking off her usual feminine and mysterious image.

Writer: TV Report

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/TVRadio/BehindtheDrama/view.html?No=679

"Fugitive: Plan B" sold to 7 countries in Asia

2010101115154688312_1.jpg

New KBS TV series "Fugitive: Plan B" has been sold to seven countries in Asia.

A press release from the show's promoter announced that they have sold distribution rights to Taiwan, the Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

"These seven countries have shown interest in the show since its production stages," a producer from "Fugitive" was quoted as saying.

"Fugitive," about a conspiracy dealing with a hefty sum of money which went missing during the Korean War 60 years ago, is helmed by noted director Kwak Jung-hwan and written by Chun Sung-il, the creative duo behind the 2010 hit series "The Slave Hunters."

The romantic-comedy investigative series features a high-profile cast of Rain, Lee Na-young, Daniel Henney, Lee Jung-jin and Yoon Jin-seo and international actors Takenaka Naoto, Uehara Takako and Ti Lung.

The 20-part series scored viewership ratings in the 20 percent range when the show aired on October 7 and continues to post ratings in the 16 to 17 percent mark on the Wednesday and Thursday night lineup.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010101115154688312

Guest mainguyen78

Maybe I'm one of the few who felt that this pairing is a mismatch and no chemistry to be noteworthy. Somehow Lee Na Young gives an older sister feel to Rain.

bbly, I know you're ordering this - enjoy the music, dear! Instead of October 13, which was the orig release date it’s on Friday, October 15. MBLAQ’s RUNNING&RUNNING matches the drama’s action-packed pace while SSH “Do Not Believe in Love” is for Rain’s character in the drama. I like MBLAQ's song here among the rest. :lol:

Yes, I preordered my personal copy! ;) So far, I love the MBLAQ song the most as well. There is another song, which isn't bad, but I don't know which artist/artists. Once I have the CD, I can tell you. :P

10-10-11 Rain @ korea

from//DC

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The sun is shining, Rain is smiling... really beautiful picture. And he sits there in the cold with his t-shirt on. Ji-hoon, do you want to get sick? :o:P

Thank you for sharing, angel!

Guest justblaqcloud

i hate why asian stars always associated with action movies, their acting skill is in the same level even maybe better than some of hollywood actors out there..i hope production company in US will give a great opportunity 4 Rain to show his acting skill, it's ok if he play as co-star or must share screen time with other actors as long he can play in a movie where he can show his skill as an actor not only becoz he doing fantastic job in action stunt..hope someday he can play together with his idol Al Pacino, this gonna be awesome.

11 Oct 2010 - Runaway Plan B OST – It’s not Rain but Shin Seung Hoon, MBLAQ, 4 Minutes

rain-1ec3e8068e.jpg

The interest for Runaway Plan B OST is hot.

New KBS drams Runaway Plan B was unveiled on September 29th and ranked high on viewer’s ratings. Besides that, the drama’s main theme “Running & Running” is also getting popular.

“Running & Running” is characterized as fast beat and quick rhythm so it is well matched with the title Runaway and Rain’s powerful action scene.

“Running & Running” is getting more interest especially because MBLAQ who are Rain’s direct junior colleagues participated in that song.

Runaway officials said that Shin Seung Hoon, MBLAQ, Brown Eyed Girls and 4 Minutes participated in this drama’s OST and soon the Music will be made public sooner or later.

Shin Seung Hoon did Rain’s main theme and Brown Eyed Girls did Lee Na Young’s main theme with soft ballads.

The upcoming release of ‘Runaway Plan B’ OST will have a total of 17 tracks.

source: Newsen

source: koreandramas.org

----------------------------------

The Fugitive: Plan B - OST

Lyric - “Though I Don’t Believe in Love”

by Shin Seung Hoon

Don't you know that I am watching you like this

Don't you hear my heart trembling a little and hesitating

Even though I try to remember and erase it and let you go

My thoughts are only full of you

The secret I really can't hide is directed toward someone

Though I try to bare with it and block it

All of a sudden I think of you

Though I don't believe in love

But I believe your eyes

My face which is reflected inside your eyes

That's enough for me

Though I can't see tomorrow

I can see your heart

No matter where this road ends as long as I'm with you, I want to walk

I don't know this beating, it doesn't seem like mine

When I stay still and listen, you are living inside

But I believe your eyes

That's enough for me

I can see your heart

No matter where this road ends as long as I'm with you, I want to walk

A little secret I can tell you someday

I was able to see love on the moment I first saw you

But I believe your eyes

That's enough for me

To me you are tomorrow

So that I can see the end of this road, I will love only you

source: koreandramas.org

Reposted fr. Rain Germany

credit:Phoenix

-------------------------------------

Fanmade - The Fugitive Plan B picture

2010-10-12

credit//DC

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d5.jpg

d6.jpg

d7.jpg

d8.jpg

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud

*** Every time I see their pictures together it always put a smile on my face & sometimes makes me laugh out loud like looking at this photo.......look at RAIN's hand....at LJJ's back - as if he's protecting him of something - hehehe. :lol::sweatingbullets:

[10-11] Rain & Lee Jung Jin @ The Fugitive Plan B set

from//DC, ratoka

fugitivePPP.jpg

[10-11] Rain @ y-star News_Watching a baseball game

credit//ratoka@youtube

My link

[Oct-12-2010] The plot summary of the 5th episode of 'The Fugitive Plan B' <KBS TV official site of "The Fugitive : Plan B">

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/view/preview/index.html

5부 :: 10월 13일 수요일 밤 9시 55분

가까스로 도수의 추격을 피해 북경에 도착한 진이와 지우.

그러나 그곳엔 장사부를 미끼로 함정을 파놓고 있는 미진 일당이 기다리고 있다.

그러나 지우는 이미 그 사실을 간파하고 함정을 역이용해 음모의 실체에 한 발 다가서려한다.

함정인 줄 알면서 다가가는 위험한 일을 앞에 두고 티격태격하면서도 점점 스스럼없어지는 지우와 진이 두 사람.

더 이상 이 둘을 지켜볼 수만 없어진 카이가 만사를 제껴두고 북경에 도착하는 사이, 도수의 팀도 백팀장과 연락마저 끊는 배수의 진을 치고 지우와 장사부를 덮치기 위해 북경에 들어오는데....

The 5th episode :: On Wednesday, October 13th, at 9:55pm.

'Jinny' (Lee Na Younng) & 'Ji Woo' (Rain) arrive in Beijing after managing to escape 'Do Soo's chase (Lee Jung Jin), but the ring of 'Mijin'(Yun Son Ha) is already waiting for the two, laying a trap for them with using 'Jang Si Boo'(Gong Hyung Jin) as bait to trap them.

But, 'Ji Woo' who sees through their deceit at a glance, turns the table by channeling the attack onto his opponent, which brings him much closer to the substance of their conspiracy.

'Ji Woo' and 'Jinny' become more and more on very familiar terms with each other even though they are bickering before they play with edged tools in a situation where they know there must be a catch.

'Kai' (Daniel Henney) who can no longer just stand by and watch the two acting together, visits Beijing, dropping everything, while Do Soo's team has no choice but to stop their team leader 'Baek' from following them, and also arrives in Beijing to crack 'Ji Woo' and 'Jang Si Boo'.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/view/preview/index.html

<Eng.trans> [HQ] 101007 "The Fugitive Plan B" Episode 5_ Preview

My link

0:29~0:30

Ji Woo(Rain) : The destination of our trip is Beijing because I want to eat Beijing Duck.

0:32

Mijin (Yun Son Ha) : Women should be used to bait the hook, and pull off your car in front of Beijing Duck restaurant.

0:35~37

Nacamura Howang & Jang Si Boo : We've properly laid a trap for (Ji Woo)

0:40~0:41

Ji Woo : Seeing that my partners call me out on my arrival in Beijing, they tend to be rash at times.

0:42~58

Do Soo (Lee Jung Jin) : One reason why I've become a police officer is because the police looks great.

But, none of it is very exciting recently.

It is impossible for us to always pursue 'Ji Woo' in a situation where we aren't even fan club members.

0:59:

Do Soo : I don't have enough confidence to combine work with love.

1:03

Yun Jin Seo : who says love is hard work?

1:3~1:10

Jinny (Lee Na Young) : How strange! It is absurd of me to work together with another, not being with you (Kai -Daniel Henny)) who are the only person I can depend on.

1:12~1:15

Jinny : Never have your lips on my lips, in any circumstances!

Ji Woo : How about artificial respiration?

Jinny : Never!

1:20

Lee Jung Jin : Nobody could say it is a love.

Yun Jin Seo : If not?

1:23

Ji Woo : It is the plastic surgery.

1:25~27

Ji Woo : It is a bugging device, not a surveillance camera.

1:32

Jinny : I don't want you here !

1:32~34

Ji Woo : Can you get to the lobby by yourself without your boy friend?

0:35

Jinny : What’s the matter with you?

0:36

Ji Woo : At times like this, I have a distrust of anybody. Somebody often betrays his friend for his own hand.

Jinny : Like Kevin who is your friend?

Hi every one :)

I found a nice article

posted??

-----

[10 Oct 10] Successful singer-actors Rain & Lee Seung Gi, Also actively involved in TV dramas… The golden age of singers

AKR20101008218900005_02_i.jpg

AKR20101008218900005_01_i.jpg

Singers are dominating Wednesday-Thursday dramas

On the 29th and 30th of last month, the lead actors in each of the Wednesday-Thursday dramas on the 3 different broadcast channels were all singers. In addition to SS501′s Kim Hyun Joong’s MBC “Playful Kiss” and Lee Seung Gi’s SBS “My Girlfriend is a Gumiho,” Rain’s KBS “Runaway Plan B” just began.

And this doesn’t include just the main leads. Park Soo Jin and No Min Woo were in “My Girlfriend is a Gumiho” and Danny Ahn is in “Runaway Plan B.”

JYJ’s Mickey Yoochun is the main lead in Monday-Tuesday KBS drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and Park Jung Ah is playing a supporting role in daily KBS drama “Laugh Dong Hae.” Also, Nam Gyuri played the role of the youngest daughter of the lead family in SBS “Life is Beautiful” and Tara’s JiYun will play the lead role in an upcoming KBS drama set to premiere next month.

Rain and Lee Seung Gi also stand victorious as actors

However, the acting ability of singer-actors are typically not on par with full-time actors. For example, although Kim Hyun Joong and Mickey Yoochun’s star status landed them lead drama roles, they are still insufficient in many ways as actors.

However, there are cases like Rain and Lee Seung Gi in which they have not only stood tall and victorious as singers, but as actors as well.

Advancing even into Hollywood through movies “Ninja Assassin” and “Speed Racer,” and through dramas “Let’s go to school Sang Doo,” Full House,” and “A Love to Kill,” Rain’s acting ability has become solid over time. Through this foundation, he is putting on a one man show and gaining much admiration for “Runaway Plan B.” He is showing skills rivaling many actors, not only through his physical action, but also in his quick and effective line delivery and comical acting.

Having the support of men and women of all ages, Lee Seung Gi has also established a good reputation as an actor. Showing his acting potential through his role as Hwang Tae Ja in 2006 KBS drama “Famous Princesses,” and then returning last year as the male lead for SBS drama “Brilliant Legacy” which recorded a high 47.1% tv viewership rating, he is quickly rising to join the ranks of A-list actors.

Also as the male lead in “My Girlfriend is a Gumiho,” he showed strength in carrying out the drama by effectively leading his co-star Shin Min Ah. If Shin Min Ah was able to rid herself of her CF star label through this drama, then you could say Lee Seung Gi increased his firm footing as an actor by showing great depth and acting potential.

Having received acting lessons during their spare time as singers, these two persons are displaying the qualities of prepared actors.

[section on Mickey Yoochun not translated]

Due to the difficulties associated with carrying out both singing and acting simulataneously, many singers have chosen to focus solely on their acting. More than anything, singers change to full-time actors because the life expectancy of a singer is typically way shorter than than of an actor. Representative examples include Lim Chung Jung, Yoon Eun Hye, Sun Yuri, Yoon Kye Sang, Hwang Jung Eom, Nam Gyuri, Park Soo Jin, Park Jung Ah

On the other hand, there are idol stars like SNSD’s Yoona, 2pm’s Taec Yeon, Super Junior’s Choi Si Won, Big Bang’s Top, Tara’s JiYun and EunJung, DBSK’s YunoYuno who have attracted attention for taking on acting while still being active as singers.

Source: Yonhap News/Naver

English translation: LSGfan.wordpress.com

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2010/10/10/successful-singer-actors-rain-lee-seung-gi-article/

Please do not copy/paste articles on your websites without clear and proper indication of “LSGfan.wordpress.com English translation” credit. Thanks.

Fanmade _Rain The Fugitive Plan B pic

2010-10-10

credit//DC

f5%281%29.jpg

anjjo, geez...those are some nice bracelets! Wondering what brand are these again? I'm sure I won't even notice these when I'm watching the episode but it's quite different when you look at it in the picture. I guess I was only staring at RAIN so much every time I watch Fugitive. Thanks dear for posting this. :lol:

10-10-12 Rain (Bi) @ The Fugitive Plan B set

credit//Adelaide Napitupulu

1%289%29.JPG

------------------------------

Fanmade photo

credit: as tagged

28258027.gif

Reposted fr. Rain Germany

credit:Phoenix

[Oct-12-2010]Rain's agent J.Tune Entertainment succeeds in turning a profit.

Rain's agent 'J.Tune Entertainment' announced through the quarterly report on the 12th, "We've succeeded in turning a profit as we've made our net and operating profits."

"There was a rumor that J.Tune Entertainment would be kicked out of the stock, but it has been found to be a mere rumor and to be nothing but a speculation. The financial structure of our company is very stable.

Hope that another negative and scurrilous rumours which are quite without foundation, will be gone."

"We expect to achieve our sales goals at a similar level as for 2009, but we aren't content with this and will make a greater effort to maximize profits."

credit to Edaily http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=018&aid=0002322163

Brief translation by rain bird.@ rain-eu

10-10-12 Running & Running MV

ratoka / rainlegend

WATCH mv here

http://music.daum.net/song/songVideo.do?songId=8337115&videoId=7990

10-10-12 The Fugitive Plan B OST

ratoka / rain-cloud

Listen to the fugitive plan B ost here

mnet

http://music.mnet.com/ArtistAlbum/AlbumInfo.asp?AlbumID=203651&AlbumView=Y

melon

http://www.melon.com/svc/studio/album_info.jsp?p_albumId=1039165&MAIN=MAIN_NA