Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[news] KBS drama 'Fugitive' to be aired in 7 Asian Countries

2010-10-08

4.jpg

KBS drama "Fugitive Plan B" will be aired in 7 Asian Counries.

The drama has received interest from Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. And from these 7 to 8 countries, they are already sealing the deal to have the TV rights contract.

"Fugitive Plan B" is a real action drama with a taste of Hollywood's action movies also having the world star Rain as it's main actor. Other top stars such as Lee Jung Jin, Lee Na Young and Daniel Henney are also part of this drama who are also Hallyu stars all over Asia.

Source: Newsen

Credits: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

Finish watching ep.4, i really loved it..Rain acting really great, he really entertain the viewers..hope the rating will increase coz the story more intense & interesting..

justblaqcloud, I loved that episode, too. KBS has been airing the top rated dramas in the Wed-Thurs timeslot since last year, beginning with IRIS and most recently, Baker King & this is the 1st time that SBS took over. I love RAIN’s role in Fugitive. This drama gives you a very light feeling while Daemul is intense. Now, I really don’t know why PK isn’t doing well as much as I don’t get it also why Fugitive ratings drop . PK is an interesting series. It’s just so sad to know that MBC is cutting its episode from 20 to just 16 now. Fugitive is different & addictive for me….. I will always be behind Fugitive no matter what… I’m sure this drama will be back……. dominating again. Let’s see what comes for the next episode! :sweatingbullets:

2010-10-08

4.jpg

The drama has received interest from Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. And from these 7 to 8 countries, they are already sealing the deal to have the TV rights contract.

"Fugitive Plan B" is a real action drama with a taste of Hollywood's action movies also having the world star Rain as it's main actor. Other top stars such as Lee Jung Jin, Lee Na Young and Daniel Henney are also part of this drama who are also Hallyu stars all over Asia.

anjjo, thanks for sharing this good news. At first, only Taiwan, Malaysia & Philippines. Now, 5-countries were added..... & are interested for this drama. :lol:

[Oct-08-2010]The rights to 'The Fugitive Plan B' are sold for the highest price to 7 Asian countries in Korean drama history.

tn_1286506323_409498134_0.jpg

201010081159131001_1.jpg

KBS 2TV's drama series 'The Fugitive Plan B' that runs every Wednesday and Thursday, will be on the air in 7 Asian countries.

The drama production formally announced on the 8th, "8 TV channels from 7 Asian countries such as Taiwan, The Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia that have presented interest in the drama from the early phase of the project on it, have signed on to secure the rights to 'The Fugitive Plan B'. "

Also, countries elsewhere in Asia are in the process of securing the rights to the drama, and the price of the right is known to reach 150%~200% of the average price of Hanryu dramas whose contracts have been signed .

'The Fugitive Plan B' caused a sensation for the simple reason of Rain's appearance on the drama in itself, has been at its highest position ever recorded. He's lived up to his name 'World Star' in the drama, displaying the realistic actions he has been polishing in hollywood to the fullest.

In addition, 'The Fugitive Plan B' has been listed as a blockbuster drama receiving huge attention throughout Asia when Japan's famous actors and actresses have joined the drama during all of the top stars such as 'Daniel Henney', 'Yun Jin Seo', 'Lee Jung Jin', etc. whose appearance on it.

The drama's popularity is the result of its unique subject of a vast, shadowy conspiracy surrounding an international private detective and his client, neither of which is love affair viewers have had enough of or monotonous romance.

One key to its popularity is the fine comic lines that make people laugh, written by dramatist 'Chun Sung Il' around with trenchant, thoughtful ideas, including the chase scenes while the exotic scenery is unfolding across Asia, Japan, China, Macau, the Philippines, etc.

credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20101008n10162?mid=e0101

Star News http://news.nate.com/view/20101008n09922?mid=e0101

Brief translation by rain bird.

October 8, 2010

Daemul won rating battle over Fugitive and Playful Kiss

rating.jpg

New SBS Wed-Thursday drama Daemul (replacing My Girlfriend is Gumiho) won this week rating over its competitor : KBS Rain’s star-studded Fugitive and MBC teenage romance Playful Kiss.

On Wednesday, both Daemul and Fugitive tied at 18% rating (according to AGB Nielsen), but on Thursday more people decided to watch Daemul and this drama reached 21.5% , broke the 20% mark on its second episode.

Meanwhile , the detective drama Fugitive which reached 21% rating on its debut, couldn’t defend its first episode audience, reached only around 16% rating on its 3 latest episodes.

With easier and more simple story to digest, we thought that Daemul will win the rating battle over Fugitive for the rest episodes.

For the former highly anticipated drama Playful Kiss, it’s so sad that this drama , only 4 episodes left, looks like will fail to reach double digit rating, ever.

This week, Playful Kiss gained 5.4% (Wed) and 4.9% (Thurs) according to TNsM.

My Happy Home will replace Playful Kiss on October 27.

Source : KoreanVibe

[Oct-08-2010]The theme song of "The Fugitive Plan B" ranks first on the music sites, causing a sensation.

The theme song, "I don't believe such things as love, though", sung by singer 'Sin Seung Heun' of "The Fugitive Plan B" has ranked first in the OST category on music site 'Mnet' and been at the top on the major online music sites, such as Melon, Soribada, etc.

The music video unveiled at the same time while the sound source has been released, includes an undisclosed clip which makes it possible to expect the future direction of the plot line of the drama.

credit to Sports Hankook http://news.nate.com/view/20101008n11002?mid=e0101

(News) Celebrity you'd offer your legs to be his pillow

Micky Yoochun was chosen for the #1 as the “celebrity you would offer your legs to be his pillow”. Recently, Micky Yoochun has been acting in KBS2TV Sungkyunkwan Scandal, in the poll by monkey3.co.kr for the “celebrity you would offer your legs to be his pillow”, he took first place with 2322 votes (40%).

The person participated in the interview said, “I want Yoochun, who has been working hard for Sungkyunkwan Scandal to comfortably use my legs as his pillow” “Lovable Yoochun, it doesn’t even matter if my legs get tired or if it falls asleep”.

Kim Hyunjoong took 2nd place with 1673 votes(29%), Rain with 1441 votes (25%), Song JoongKi 218 votes (4%), Yoo SeungHo 102 votes (2%), Sung SiKyung 41 votes (1%)

source: tvdaily

credit: 囧囧有神家族

trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net

*** Awww..... I love hearing this great news! I'm soooo curious & excited about this. I hope he'll make the decision soonest. :lol:

[Oct-08-2010]Rain's next film may be an American one.

2010100808184039416_1.jpg

Rain who has lived up to his name even in the domestic drama after he has successfully secured his position as a hollywood star, posted on his Twitter recently, "While my American producer and I were talking about the scenario of a new film on the phone, the producer praised the wonderful taste of Korean cuisine. I am proud of Korea." "Our country, the Republic of Korea, fighting! Kimchi, fighting! (cheer up!)"

Rain who has asserted himself by becoming a world star, establishing himself as a singer and actor in USA, has been acknowledged as hollywood's star since he appeared in Speed Racer and Ninja Assassin, rapidly rising as Asia's treasure.

According to this post on his Twitter, Rain has indicated that he may appear in a hollywood film, in a roundabout way, which arouses curiosity around the showbiz.

Rain's agent 'J.Tune Entertainment' said about this, "I think that American producer was in touch with him personally. On his own showing, the conclusion is so right - American movie, If he talked with that producer about a new scenario. But I know that he hasn't made any firm plans at this point.

Rain is the world star receiving great attention both home and abroad, including Asia, starring KBS 2TV's mini series "The Fugitive Plan B" that runs every Wednesday and Thursday.

credit to Star News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002050799

<Eng.trans> [HQ] 101007 Episode 5_ Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN6MtFVKTyo

YT : s1planB

0:29~0:30

Ji Woo(Rain) : The destination of our trip is Beijing because I want to eat Beijing Duck.

0:32

Mijin (Yun Son Ha) : Pull off your car in front of Beijing Duck restaurant.

0:35~37

Nacamura Howang & Jang Si Boo : We should lay a trap for (Ji Woo) properly.

0:40~0:41

Ji Woo : Seeing that my partners call me out on my arrival in Beijing, they tend to be rash at times.

0:42~58

Do Soo (Lee Jung Jin) : One reason why I've become a police officer is because the police looks great.

But, none of it is very exciting recently.

It is impossible for us to always pursue 'Ji Woo' in a situation where we aren't even fan club members.

0:59:

Do Soo : I don't have enough confidence to combine work with love.

1:03

Yun Jin Seo : who says love is hard work?

1:3~1:10

Jinny (Lee Na Young) : How strange! It is absurd of me to work together with another, not being with you (Kai -Daniel Henny)) who are the only person I can depend on.

1:12~1:15

Jinny : Never have your lips on my lips, in any circumstances!

Ji Woo : How about artificial respiration?

Jinny : Never!

1:20

Lee Jung Jin : Nobody could say it is a love.

Yun Jin Seo : If not?

1:23

Ji Woo : It is the plastic surgery.

1:25~27

Ji Woo : It is a bugging device, not a surveillance camera.

1:32

Jinny : I don't want you here !

1:32~34

Ji Woo : Can you get to the lobby by yourself without your boy friend?

0:35

Jinny : What’s the matter with you?

0:36

Ji Woo : At times like this, I have a distrust of anybody. Somebody often betrays his friend for his own hand.

Jinny : Like Kevin who is your friend?

Brief translation by rain bird.@ rain-eu

The Fugitive PlanB E4 HQ(420P)Online Link

vod uplod by mandalaywith

Tudou Link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ygErZri1HE8/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fugitive PlanB E4 Rating

AGB Nationwide [16.2%]5Ranking - Seoul [15.6%]5Ranking

SBS DaeMul E2

AGB Nationwide [21.5%]1Ranking - Seoul [23.2%]1Ranking

I really want to thank you sincerely! Not only for the tudou-links you are giving of each episode (always a very good quality to watch), but also for the ratings!

Hi bbly, yes, Fugitive/Runaway soon to be aired at KBS World is english subbed, that's why I'll start again to fully understand it. Almost all programs shown there, not only the dramas produced by KBS but even the variety shows are english subbed since it catered to different parts of the globe. My only setback is that I can no longer watch it in advance online coz it has the same timeslot on TV. I think I can easily cope with it considering the many sources shared by our co-clouds. :D

You are not offending anyone, my dear, and I agree with you, I really wish Runaway to be on top, too.

Ok, thank you for the explanation, dear anjjo! In that case it's wonderful: even if some fans can't watch it live on KBS World, there will be for sure dl for each episode later. I mean we have to wait a bit maybe longer for the subbed episodes (as it will start October 20 with episode 1), but at least we will be sure of having subbed episodes. Of course, this shouldn't discourage the subbers to sub it and translate the episodes please. blush.gif

Thank you for understanding my post! ;)

justblaqcloud, Fugitive dropped a few percentage points on the Wednesday’s rating but increased a bit also from last night’s percentage. I’m rooting for Fugitive & Daemul this time for RAIN & KSW’s sake. I love these guys and I hope things go well for both of them with these dramas. I feel happy whoever claims top ratings spot over from these 2-dramas. Fugitive will always be my no.1 drama, of course & I just love Rain being mischievous here. But I just hope both series can keep it up though, rating-wise. I wish both dramas the best. :lol:

Dear, I wish nobody else bad things, not Daemul or any other drama. I know you care for KSW too. But how about Fugitive being N° 1 with and Daemul number 2, both dramas having very good ratings. :P

2010-10-08

Maybe Runaway Plan B won't be a national drama in Korea (more than 40% ratings), but I am sure it will be an international hit in Asia.

[Oct-08-2010]The theme song of "The Fugitive Plan B" ranks first on the music sites, causing a sensation.

The theme song, "I don't believe such things as love, though", sung by singer 'Sin Seung Heun' of "The Fugitive Plan B" has ranked first in the OST category on music site 'Mnet' and been at the top on the major online music sites, such as Melon, Soribada, etc.

The music video unveiled at the same time while the sound source has been released, includes an undisclosed clip which makes it possible to expect the future direction of the plot line of the drama.

credit to Sports Hankook http://news.nate.com/view/20101008n11002?mid=e0101

Wonderful, at least here it's number one. :D Really looking forward to the OST!

*** Awww..... I love hearing this great news! I'm soooo curious & excited about this. I hope he'll make the decision soonest. :lol:

[Oct-08-2010]Rain's next film may be an American one.

Rain who has lived up to his name even in the domestic drama after he has successfully secured his position as a hollywood star, posted on his Twitter recently, "While my American producer and I were talking about the scenario of a new film on the phone, the producer praised the wonderful taste of Korean cuisine. I am proud of Korea." "Our country, the Republic of Korea, fighting! Kimchi, fighting! (cheer up!)"

Rain who has asserted himself by becoming a world star, establishing himself as a singer and actor in USA, has been acknowledged as hollywood's star since he appeared in Speed Racer and Ninja Assassin, rapidly rising as Asia's treasure.

According to this post on his Twitter, Rain has indicated that he may appear in a hollywood film, in a roundabout way, which arouses curiosity around the showbiz.

Rain's agent 'J.Tune Entertainment' said about this, "I think that American producer was in touch with him personally. On his own showing, the conclusion is so right - American movie, If he talked with that producer about a new scenario. But I know that he hasn't made any firm plans at this point.

Rain is the world star receiving great attention both home and abroad, including Asia, starring KBS 2TV's mini series "The Fugitive Plan B" that runs every Wednesday and Thursday.

credit to Star News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002050799

You know my opinion to this. I have no idea when Rain will leave to the military next year, but it will be not very late in the year so I would really love him having activities as a singer before he leaves.

I am no fan of remakes either and I said already my opinion about Red Scarf. But instead of a Hollywood film, I definitely prefer a Korean remake. I am just also afraid that Rain will be criticized for this as well: postponing his MS just to shoot a Hollywood movie. :unsure:

[info]The Fugitive Plan B OST track list

Mizuki KBS 2 TV drama The Fugitive [Plan B] 도망자 OST

2010-10-09

Track list

01. Running&Running - MBLAQ

02. 愛なんて信じないけど - シン・スンフン(ShinSeungHun)

03. Chaos A.D.- 4Minute

04. Poison - ZE:A

05. Oran-G - Mayday

06. Crazy Bounce

07. Gun Likes A Girl

08. Gloria

09. Dragon Of China

10. 灰色の夕焼け

11. Break Out

12. I Like To Move It

13. Bullet Dance

14. 天国への片道

15. Born To Run

16. No More Cigarette

17. Unlimited

source :http://shop.innolife.net/shop/list.php?ac_id=423&ai_id=173103&inno_Session=340ecc943ef079c15de4f0f7a057baeb

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud

--------------------------------

101008 The Fugitive: Plan B new KBS official pics

scorpiola 2010-10-09

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6864&board_id=b_08042315284443&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Credit: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/report/rare/index.html // raincloudhk

900478%5B1%5D.gif

900475%5B1%5D.jpg

900477%5B1%5D.jpg

rare20-01%5B1%5D.jpg

rare20-02%5B1%5D.jpg

rare20-03%5B1%5D.jpg

1010082348e25b053757b70a73.jpg

1010082348f1fd7ddd7702a735.jpg

<Eng.trans> [HQ] 101007 Episode 5_ Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN6MtFVKTyo

YT : s1planB

0:29~0:30

Ji Woo(Rain) : The destination of our trip is Beijing because I want to eat Beijing Duck.

0:32

Mijin (Yun Son Ha) : Pull off your car in front of Beijing Duck restaurant.

0:35~37

Nacamura Howang & Jang Si Boo : We should lay a trap for (Ji Woo) properly.

0:40~0:41

Ji Woo : Seeing that my partners call me out on my arrival in Beijing, they tend to be rash at times.

0:42~58

Do Soo (Lee Jung Jin) : One reason why I've become a police officer is because the police looks great.

But, none of it is very exciting recently.

It is impossible for us to always pursue 'Ji Woo' in a situation where we aren't even fan club members.

0:59:

Do Soo : I don't have enough confidence to combine work with love.

1:03

Yun Jin Seo : who says love is hard work?

1:3~1:10

Jinny (Lee Na Young) : How strange! It is absurd of me to work together with another, not being with you (Kai -Daniel Henny)) who are the only person I can depend on.

1:12~1:15

Jinny : Never have your lips on my lips, in any circumstances!

Ji Woo : How about artificial respiration?

Jinny : Never!

1:20

Lee Jung Jin : Nobody could say it is a love.

Yun Jin Seo : If not?

1:23

Ji Woo : It is the plastic surgery.

1:25~27

Ji Woo : It is a bugging device, not a surveillance camera.

1:32

Jinny : I don't want you here !

1:32~34

Ji Woo : Can you get to the lobby by yourself without your boy friend?

0:35

Jinny : What’s the matter with you?

0:36

Ji Woo : At times like this, I have a distrust of anybody. Somebody often betrays his friend for his own hand.

Jinny : Like Kevin who is your friend?

Brief translation by rain bird.@ rain-eu

Hi jini, thanks for sharing the translation of next week's episode. :lol:

Dear, I wish nobody else bad things, not Daemul or any other drama. I know you care for KSW too. But how about Fugitive being N° 1 with and Daemul number 2, both dramas having very good ratings. :P

Wonderful, at least here it's number one. :D Really looking forward to the OST!

You know my opinion to this. I have no idea when Rain will leave to the military next year, but it will be not very late in the year so I would really love him having activities as a singer before he leaves.

I am no fan of remakes either and I said already my opinion about Red Scarf. But instead of a Hollywood film, I definitely prefer a Korean remake. I am just also afraid that Rain will be criticized for this as well: postponing his MS just to shoot a Hollywood movie. :unsure:

Hi bbly, I don't think RAIN is going to defer his MS for next year...besides, I don't think MOA will grant him again a deferment. I have a feeling that on the 2nd quarter he'll go, which I don't want to think of this time. If he decides to do another Hollywood movie I think they have to start filming this year as well. :lol:

2010-10-09

Track list

03. Chaos A.D.- 4Minute

05. Oran-G - Mayday

06. Crazy Bounce

07. Gun Likes A Girl

08. Gloria

09. Dragon Of China

10. 灰色の夕焼け

11. Break Out

12. I Like To Move It

13. Bullet Dance

14. 天国への片道

15. Born To Run

16. No More Cigarette

17. Unlimited

source :http://shop.innolife.net/shop/list.php?ac_id=423&ai_id=173103&inno_Session=340ecc943ef079c15de4f0f7a057baeb

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing the track list. 17-songs to hear & listen to in this drama..... :lol:

I really want to thank you sincerely! Not only for the tudou-links you are giving of each episode (always a very good quality to watch), but also for the ratings!

bbly, I agree with you here about tudou links. The quality is very good that's why I always watch dramas through them. I have watched all the Fugitive episodes some were subbed & some still not sub yet but even though I hardly understand Korean language still I enjoyed watching the drama because of the mischievous acting of rain! Good news that they have earned a lot of money from exporting this drama. :lol:

2010-10-09

Track list

03. Chaos A.D.- 4Minute

05. Oran-G - Mayday

06. Crazy Bounce

07. Gun Likes A Girl

08. Gloria

09. Dragon Of China

10. 灰色の夕焼け

11. Break Out

12. I Like To Move It

13. Bullet Dance

14. 天国への片道

15. Born To Run

16. No More Cigarette

17. Unlimited

--------------------------------

101008 The Fugitive: Plan B new KBS official pics

scorpiola 2010-10-09

Thank you for sharing the track list! Looking very interesting.

And thank you for sharing the pictures. On the one, where Rain and LNY are sitting on chairs and listening to the director, they both look like kids who did something bad and now have to listen to a speech hahahaha!

Hi bbly, I don't think RAIN is going to defer his MS for next year...besides, I don't think MOA will grant him again a deferment. I have a feeling that on the 2nd quarter he'll go, which I don't want to think of this time. If he decides to do another Hollywood movie I think they have to start filming this year as well. :lol:

Dear, I think you might have misunderstood my post. I didn't say that Rain will defer his MS next year as well. Me too I think, he will leave next year. And compared to you, I also believe he will leave at the lastest in the 1st quarter of the year (at the latest by the month of March).

bbly, I agree with you here about tudou links. The quality is very good that's why I always watch dramas through them. I have watched all the Fugitive episodes some were subbed & some still not sub yet but even though I hardly understand Korean language still I enjoyed watching the drama because of the mischievous acting of rain! Good news that they have earned a lot of money from exporting this drama. :lol:

Totally true! I really enjoy watching it at tudou at HQ! So much better than some other links. Yes, I know what you mean: although I don't understand one word either, I really enjoy the show and each episode of it!

Ji Woo_ FGT _E4

credit : DC

OMG, soooooo cute those caps! Just love his facial expressions. Thank you for sharing!

[09-Oct-10][yesasia]The Fugitive PlanB OST ( KBS 2TV Series)

Korea's king of pop Rain returns to the small screen in the spy-action drama The Fugitive Plan B (a.k.a. Runaway Plan B), his first TV series in five years. Rain and Lee Na Young, herself making a TV comeback after six years, play competing operatives who cross paths on the hunt. They hide their true motives from each other, but budding romance puts an unexpected dent in their respective missions. From the director and screenwriter of Chuno, the highly anticipated globe-trotting drama co-stars Daniel Henney, Lee Jung Jin, Yoon Jin Seo, Uehara Takako, and Takenaka Naoto.

Rain didn't participate in the soundtrack for Fugitive Plan B, but his proteges MBLAQ did. The popular boy band's energetic theme song RUNNING&RUNNING matches the drama's action-packed pace. Shin Seung Hun sings Rain's character ballad theme "Do Not Believe in Love", while Brown Eye Girls member Jea takes care of the heroine's theme Poison. Hot girl group 4Minute and newcomer ORAN-G also contributed songs to the soundtrack.

Technical Information

Product Title: The Fugitive PlanB OST ( KBS 2TV Series)

Singer Name(s): Shin Seung Hun | Korean TV Series Soundtrack | MBLAQ | 4Minute

Release Date: 2010-10-15

Language: Korean

Disc Format(s): CD

Package Weight: 120 (g)

Shipment Unit: 1 What is it?

Publisher: Mnet Media

YesAsia Catalog No.: 1023581657

Product Information / Track List

도망자 플랜 비 OST ( KBS 2TV Series)

01. MBLAQ – RUNNING&RUNNING 3:05

02. 신승훈 – 사랑같은건 믿지 않지만 4:34

03. 포미닛 – CHAOS A.D. 3:28

04. 제아 – Poison 3:52

05. Mayday – ORAN-G 3:16

06. Crazy bounce 3:55

07. Gun likes a girl 2:11

08. Gloria 4:04

09. Dragon of china 2:30

10. 잿빛 노을 3:33

11. Break out 3:09

12. I Like to move It 2:35

13. Bullet dance 2:13

14. 천국으로의 편도 3:01

15. Born to run 1:47

16. No more cigarette 3:43

17. Unlimited 4:17

source:

http://www.yesasia.com/the-fugitive-planb-ost-kbs-2tv-series/1023581657-0-0-0-en/info.html

ratoka@rain-cloud

-------------------------------------

Rain & Lee Na Young Filming The Fugitive Plan B

2010-10-09

Credit //Adelaide Napitupulu

gug2.jpg

credit//dc

fug.jpg

Source/credit:rain-cloud/ratoka

----------------------------------------

10-10-09 Rain (Bi) @ KBS Win Win TV Show Pre- Recording

2010-10-10

CREDIT //DC

tv.jpg

---------------------------------------

The Fugitive: Plan B - Ep 4 GIF

Source: baidu

upload by cloudbb-raincloudhk

10101000291e1a0e49388af3d0.gif

10101000513e4fc342df2ee22c.gif

10101000512562f6c95bbf9847.gif

10101000518d2ef0d381ac69f3.gif

101010005128e64c2f58349962.gif

1010100051a9876a2c62cc1ab8.gif

101010005140da0b7e4c065541.gif

Reposted fr. Rain Germany

credit:Phoenix

Eng sub_Fugitive Plan B OST MV (full version HD)

Cuckoo 2010-10-10

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=2603&board_id=b_08042315290109&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Fugitive216.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUCO79j_JXE

Credit: bicuckoo@youtube

KOR to CN translated by nastu

CN to ENG translated by Cuckoo

----------------------------

101003 Mnet JP_ ikemen NEWS_도망자Plan B press con

scorpiola 2010-10-10

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=2604&board_id=b_08042315290109&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

101003_MnJ_ikemen_NEWS_The_Fugitive_press_confarence%28Jpsub%29%5B%28001739%2900-59-43%5D%281%29.JPG

Credit: rainsnow // up by JIHYE @ DC // scorpiolabibi1 @youtube

[09-Oct-10][yesasia]The Fugitive PlanB OST ( KBS 2TV Series)

Korea's king of pop Rain returns to the small screen in the spy-action drama The Fugitive Plan B (a.k.a. Runaway Plan B), his first TV series in five years. Rain and Lee Na Young, herself making a TV comeback after six years, play competing operatives who cross paths on the hunt. They hide their true motives from each other, but budding romance puts an unexpected dent in their respective missions. From the director and screenwriter of Chuno, the highly anticipated globe-trotting drama co-stars Daniel Henney, Lee Jung Jin, Yoon Jin Seo, Uehara Takako, and Takenaka Naoto.

Rain didn't participate in the soundtrack for Fugitive Plan B, but his proteges MBLAQ did. The popular boy band's energetic theme song RUNNING&RUNNING matches the drama's action-packed pace. Shin Seung Hun sings Rain's character ballad theme "Do Not Believe in Love", while Brown Eye Girls member Jea takes care of the heroine's theme Poison. Hot girl group 4Minute and newcomer ORAN-G also contributed songs to the soundtrack.

Technical Information

Product Title: The Fugitive PlanB OST ( KBS 2TV Series)

Singer Name(s): Shin Seung Hun | Korean TV Series Soundtrack | MBLAQ | 4Minute

Release Date: 2010-10-15

Language: Korean

Disc Format(s): CD

Package Weight: 120 (g)

Shipment Unit: 1 What is it?

Publisher: Mnet Media

YesAsia Catalog No.: 1023581657

Product Information / Track List

도망자 플랜 비 OST ( KBS 2TV Series)

01. MBLAQ – RUNNING&RUNNING 3:05

02. 신승훈 – 사랑같은건 믿지 않지만 4:34

03. 포미닛 – CHAOS A.D. 3:28

04. 제아 – Poison 3:52

05. Mayday – ORAN-G 3:16

06. Crazy bounce 3:55

07. Gun likes a girl 2:11

08. Gloria 4:04

09. Dragon of china 2:30

10. 잿빛 노을 3:33

11. Break out 3:09

12. I Like to move It 2:35

13. Bullet dance 2:13

14. 천국으로의 편도 3:01

15. Born to run 1:47

16. No more cigarette 3:43

17. Unlimited 4:17

source:

http://www.yesasia.com/the-fugitive-planb-ost-kbs-2tv-series/1023581657-0-0-0-en/info.html

ratoka@rain-cloud

I preordered my copy and I can't wait to listen to the complete OST!

Rain The Fugitive Plan B picture

credit//Rainsha

Thanks for sharing angel! Looks like his time in China.

[Fanmade] October-December 2010 Calendar (The Fugitive: Plan B)

2010-10-11

by sherrysss-raincloudhk

1010110159041380127cc09ed5.jpg

101011015951dbf433a6f46624.jpg

10101101597c40250f2be5d86b.jpg

1010110159b5d0a9f8122ab696.jpg

1010110159d3b4b22e22d01588.jpg

10101101595851a7d8414d1f3c.jpg

credit:Phoenix@Rain Germany

---------------------------------

Fanmade _Rain The Fugitive Plan B pic

2010-10-10

credit//DC

f1%281%29.jpg

f2%282%29.jpg

f3%282%29.jpg

f5%281%29.jpg

f6%281%29.jpg

f8.jpg

f9.jpg

f10.jpg

f11.jpg

f12.jpg

f13.jpg

f14.jpg

f15.jpg

f16.jpg

f7.jpg

10-10-09 Rain (Bi) @ KBS Win Win TV Show Pre- Recording

2010-10-10

CREDIT //DC

tv.jpg

Eng sub_Fugitive Plan B OST MV (full version HD)

Cuckoo 2010-10-10

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=2603&board_id=b_08042315290109&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Fugitive216.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUCO79j_JXE

Credit: bicuckoo@youtube

KOR to CN translated by nastu

CN to ENG translated by Cuckoo

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this info on the Win Win pre-recording. There's something to look forward to...... Can't wait to watch the show episode. Also, thanks for sharing the full version of the OST MV. Nice & cool! :sweatingbullets:

The Fugitive Plan B EP 5 Preview

2010-10-08

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6279&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

credit : ratoka@youtube

hqqq.jpg

anjjo, looking forward to Wednesday's episode. This looks interesting - just look at the captures you posted - hehehe. :sweatingbullets: