Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[sep-09-2010] <KBS TV Runaway HP> The teaser clip for Runaway is promptly released.

rain bird

http://www.rain-eu.com/xe/27571

[sep-09-2010] <KBS TV Runaway HP> The teaser clip for Runaway is promptly released.

credit to 플랜B929

2010-09-08 18:33:31

Please visit the linked site below to see the clip:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/run/post/preview.html?messageId=29222186

한국이 낳은 세계적인 명탐정 "지우"

돈 밝히고, 여자 밝히는

탐정에게 찾아온 치명적 의뢰인!

그들을 기다리고 있는 함정

정지훈, 이나영, 이정진, 다니엘헤니, 윤손하, 윤진서, 성동일, 공형진

그리고 세계적인 명품 배우 타케나카 나오토, 우에하라 타카코 등 출연!

9월 29일 수요일 밤 9시 55분!

KBS2TV 첫방송!!

"Ji-Woo" who is a world-class private detective from Korea.

A deadly client who comes to see that detective who is crazy about money and really likes women and shows it !

There is a terrible trap against the two..

'Jung Ji-Hoon', 'Lee Na Young', 'Lee Jung Jin', 'Daniel Henney', 'Yun Son Ha', 'Yun Jin Seo', 'Sung Dong Il', and 'Gong Hyung Jin' including internationally famous actor 'Dkenaka Naoto' and actress 'Uehara Takako', will appear in the drama !

It'll be on the air for the first time on Wednesday, September 29th, at 9:55pm, through KBS2TV !!

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/run/post/preview.html?messageId=29222186

English trasnaltion by rain bird.

You're not alone. It felt like something was missing from the trailer. At first, I thought it was a fan-made vid -_-. Perhaps it's missing a bit of dialogue to accompany the action scenes. I would not have known it was a drama at all, but rather a bunch of action scenes placed together. Hopefully there will be better trailers (I am disappointed with this one ><)

Hi raspb3rry, wooo……..based on the trailer we get a glimpse of what we can expect from the drama – action &……..hotness – hehehe. Though, you’re not satisfied with the preview I bet you’ll still be watching this. I hope this goes well rating-wise. :lol:

Guest angelordevil

I think we have another trailer tonight^^

Actually when I saw the trailer first time, I don't see it too much attractive. But when I watch it the second time, I like it very much. I think we will have a lot of things to see in this drama

By the way I think this trailer is the movie's trailer not the drama's trailer.

-----

I hope Today's press confe will change their mind about him ^^

Actually when I saw the trailer first time, I don't see it too much attractive. But when I watch it the second time, I like it very much. I think we will have a lot of things to see in this drama

-----

Same here :D

The only thing that I really didn`t like was the background music. I would use something more aggressive :sweatingbullets: Action scenes just need good music!

And it`s definitely giving `Chuno` vibes.

You know how it is. Sometimes the trailer is better than the actual movie (like NA :lol:)and sometimes it`s the opposite.

100909 The splendid teaser for Runaway is released, its first class action draws attention.

The teaser clip for Runaway which would replace drama series 'Baking King, 'Kim Tahck-Goo' running amidst rising popularity, has been released.

KBS 2TV released the teaser clip for Runaway immediately after the 27th episode of 'Baking King, 'Kim Tahck-Goo' last 8th.

The clip for Runaway showed Rain gong around hiding from his pursuers, running as fast as he can, based in Asia's major cities where the tune that has a speedy tempo is playing in the background.

In the clip, Rain is first introduced, and he is followed by 'Lee Na-Young', 'Daniel Henney', and 'Lee Jung-Jin', and then Rain & Lee Na Young shows stunt techniques with high level of difficulty.

Netizen saw the clip and excited by the anticipation of the drama, commenting on it,

"I'm sure this drama will be awesome as it is its all-star cast."

"It seems not to be a drama, but a film."

This drama boasts scale that is like a blockbuster from the drawing board, which attracts the attention, and having shot on location abroad, traveling widely in Asia such as Japan, China, Macau, Philippines, etc.

particularly draws attention.

People have greater expectations of Runaway than ever because it is the collaboration of the team that made big hit drama 'Choono' early this year.

Meanwhile, comic romantic detective and action drama Runaway is a tale that takes place while Ji-Woo (the main character Rain plays in the drama), a world-class private detective from Korea, is being trapped.

This drama'll be on the air for the first time on September 29th.

credit to Expo news http://news.nate.com/view/20100909n12123

Pictures from DC Rain Gallery.

Brief transaltion by rain bird. @ rain-eu

[sep-09-2010]<Runaway staff's post > On behalf of 'Ji Hoon' ssi (Rain), a heart-felt thank his Filipino fans.

어제 필리핀 팬분들이 보내주신 고추덕분에 햇반 두개씩 싹싹 비웠다는 ㅎㅎ 장어,장조림 ,김치,여러 밑반찬도 너무 맛있네요 지훈씨를 대신해 감사드립니다!!너무 잘먹고있어요..

Thanks to the fresh peppers Filipino fans sent us yesterday, we all finished off two bowls of instant rice (Haetban brand) in a flash.ㅎㅎ (haha)

Several side dishes such as broiled eels, Jangjorim (beef boiled), Kimchi, etc. are also very delicious..

On behalf of 'Ji Hoon' ssi (Rain), a heart-felt thank you !!

We are enjoying the food.

Re-post by DC Rain Gallery http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=269437&page=1&bbs

Brief translation by rain bird.@ rain-eu

=================================================

100909 Fugitive Press con. in Manila

source & credit : gingerconejero @ twitter

http://twitpic.com/2mp2wj

a966871533.jpg

===================================================

09.09.10 [FanAcct] S1 Plan B Cast Filming – Kawit Cavite, Philippines

SEPTEMBER 9, 2010

It was 11:00 AM when I received a text message from a fellow Cloud saying that Rain and the cast of S1 Plan B will be shooting a scene in one of our hometown’s most popular landmark, I was inside the campus then. I felt incredibly thrilled and surprised. I never expected that the producers would choose my Kawit Cavite to be one of the filming sites and best of all; it was only a few kilometers away from our house. My heart began to rejoice as I thought of having the chance to see Rain 3 days earlier than I expected, but unfortunately, our guidance counselor wouldn’t just let me out of the campus.Disappointed, I tried thinking of ways to escape.

When I realized that escaping will only bring me to the principal’s office for cutting classes, I gave up and

called my mom instead. When my mom picked up the receiver, I spoke so fast without even letting her say hello. I asked her to go to the location quickly to see what she can see and take pictures of him if possible. Completely aware of my obsession

to Rain and being a fan of Full House herself, mom agreed keenly and even asked one of my cousins to accompany her. She also assured me that she would tell me all the details when I get home.

When my mom and my cousin arrived, they were surprised to see a huge number of people cheering for Rain, they were not aware that Rain was that well-known in our hometown. They scanned the place and eventually saw the person they were looking for. At first my mom thought that Rain was only having a motorcade to promote the drama since she saw him smiling and waving ceaselessly from inside a vehicle, then she saw the staff setting up the

location for filming.

Eager to feed my hunger for stories, my mom and my cousin went closer to have a better look. According to them, Rain’s eyes and face were so small. His skin was tanned and his hair was slightly brown in colour.

I personally liked my cousin’s remark about Rain being 10 times

better-looking than a certain famous Taiwanese artist she had seen before^^

Although not that much of a fan as me, my mom thought Rain was an ample illustration of a perfect man—tall, dark and handsome. They wanted to grab a few pics, but I guess it wasn’t allowed since Rain’s manager (not sure if he was really the manager) didn’t want them to.

Here’s another one!

The location for filming was only a few walks away from the school where my best friend studies. When the news about Rain reached the school, students and teachers instantly made their way outside the campus and

stopped all their businesses just to catch a glimpse of him. The cast were about to film a new scene when a great number of people “barged” into the location.

My best friend’s description about Rain’s physical appearance is almost the same with that of my mom’s. However, she thought Rain

was not that lively and did not show much smile at that moment. She said he looked exhausted and a bit bothered. Perhaps he lost his focus to what he was contemplating about because of the commotion caused by the crowd.

Some of my best friend’s schoolmates begged Rain’s manager (still not sure if they were pertaining to the real manager) to let them have a picture with him, the die-hard ones even knelt and pleaded, but unfortunately, they didn’t stand a chance.

It took a few minutes for the security to settle the commotion. When everything was back to normal, the crowd stood in an orderly manner and watched the filming. Rain was very serious and focused. He didn’t face the fans’location that much.

My best friend said that there were times when they wanted

to scream, like the time when they saw Rain collapse on the floor (part of acting) and most especially when they saw him took off his shirt!

I’m so disappointed that I wasn’t able to see Rain today! Still, I feel honored and thankful that the producers chose my hometown to be one of the sites for filming. There’s one thing I’ve proven from my loved ones’ fan accounts—Rain is really absorbed in portraying his role and perfecting his craft when the lights and cameras focus on him. Perhaps it’s one of the reasons why some people who didn’t know much about him misunderstood and thought that he was snob and all… but I don’t care! All I know is, even though I didn’t get the chance to see him today, I will be able to enjoy his breathtaking performances in his concert this coming Saturday ^^

Please help us Filipino Clouds pray for a successful concert and an immensely enjoyable time with our dear baby—RAIN

**thanks so much for sharing your Fan Account with us babyrain2504!!!!

Reposted by Fugitive 625

Hi bbly, ye, let's hope that today's presscon will be a success one already. RAIN has filming today but he'll pack-up as early as 5pm to prepare for tonight's presscon. BTW, DH already arrived yesterday, so cast are complete. Still so many action-pack-scenes, motorbike & car chasing to film in the coming days. :D

Yesterday's filming was in Cavite (near the house of Emilio Aguinaldo / about 1-1/2 hours away from the city) but in the afternoon cast went back in Manila area to resume filming. Yesterday RAIN & LJJ were in the film scene. Today all scenes will be shot in Metro Manila for RAIN & LNY. :lol:

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this & some captures from the trailer. Sorry, bbly but I find it nice. I kind of like it - an intense trailer. RAIN looks so intense while running. LJJ is so cool, same thing with DH! You could see from this trailer that it's a big-budget- production. For Rain, I really hope it goes well. Hehehe - LNY was turning so many times before she tried to kick to fight & uses the umbrella as a weapon! You could see from the trailer that there's a lot of action in this drama & you could see some romance as well. But there's a lot of running happening here, huh? This is lighter compared to Iris. I also do hope this has some comedy in it, too. Oh, that cat in the trailer, wonder if it has some relevance in the story. Rain and with all those flying kicks - looking forward to it again! So many good looking men in this drama. :lol::sweatingbullets:

Judging from the pic here, there was a press conf, Rain was there and YES he wasn't wearing any glasses, so could you see his face.

willenette, thank you for always sharing the whereabouts of the shooting, it's nice knowing it.

And about my opinion on the trailer, no need to be sorry, everybody is free for their opinion. ;)blush.gif

-----

You know after sleeping over it and watching it, I admit I like it much more than first time watching it. Rain's acting is great, no doubt about that and there are some intense action scenes. The one problem of me not liking it very much at first was the background music (still not liking it :P ).

I can't wait to have some more press coverage and pictures of the today's press conference. Hopefully press and fans are equally happy about it and Rain won't be critiziced for anything. :unsure:

@Kicia: are you saying that NA the movie wasn't as good as you though when seeing its trailer? :phew::lol:

(Pics) Rain @ Press conf at Manila picture

ratoka 2010-09-10

Source: http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5909&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

credit a tagged//cap by ratoka

1%2816%29.JPG

11%281%29.JPG

1%2817%29.JPG

2%2816%29.JPG

3%2813%29.jpg

4%2810%29.jpg

5%289%29.jpg

6%288%29.jpg

7%286%29.jpg

8%282%29.jpg

9%284%29.jpg

10%283%29.jpg

11%282%29.jpg

12%282%29.jpg

13%282%29.jpg

14%282%29.jpg

15%282%29.jpg

16%281%29.jpg

17%281%29.jpg

18%281%29.jpg

19%281%29.jpg

20%281%29.jpg

21%281%29.jpg

22%281%29.jpg

23%281%29.jpg

24%281%29.jpg

25%281%29.jpg

26%281%29.jpg

27%281%29.jpg

28%281%29.jpg

29%282%29.jpg

30%281%29.jpg

31%281%29.jpg

32%281%29.jpg

12%281%29.JPG

13%281%29.JPG

14%281%29.JPG

15%281%29.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

20.JPG

More to come later -

More Pics

credit a tagged//cap by ratoka

3%2812%29.JPG

4%289%29.JPG

5%288%29.JPG

6%287%29.JPG

7%285%29.JPG

8%281%29.JPG

9%283%29.JPG

10%282%29.JPG

3%2811%29.jpg

4%288%29.jpg

5%287%29.jpg

6%286%29.jpg

7%284%29.jpg

8.jpg

41.JPG

42.JPG

43.JPG

44%281%29.JPG

45.JPG

46.JPG

47.JPG

48.JPG

49.JPG

50.JPG

51.JPG

52.JPG

53.JPG

54.JPG

56.JPG

57.JPG

58.JPG

59.JPG

60.JPG

1%2815%29.jpg

2%2814%29.jpg

cc.jpg

9%282%29.jpg

10%281%29.jpg

----------------------------------

10-09-09 Fancam _ Rain @ Press conf. in manila

ratoka 2010-09-10

Source:http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5911&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

credit//cloudph@youtube

-------------------------------------

Rain at Manila Hotel

(The Philippine Star) Updated September 10, 2010

MANILA, Philippines - Korean star Rain is billeted at the Manila Hotel during his 10-day stay in the Philippines to shoot episodes for Fugitive, a TV series inspired by the hit Leonardo DiCaprio starrer Catch Me If You Can, to be aired in the Philippines on TV5 under the title Runaway. Rain has shot some scenes in other Asian countries. True to the series, Rain has proven to be a ‘fugitive’ since his arrival, shunning the media until yesterday when he finally showed up for a postponed presscon. Tomorrow night, Sept. 11, Rain will have a concert with U-Kiss (and Christian Bautista as special guest) at the M all of Asia (MOA) Concert Grounds.

Source:http://www.philstar.com/Entertainment

[sep-10-2010] <Runaway staff's post > Today's episode is about our youngest member's cute things.(?)

rain bird

http://www.rain-eu.com/xe/27716

fuggg.jpg

credit to @moonbeards

http://twitpic.com/2mqtkj

오늘의에피소드 는..^^막내의..재롱(?) 가끔촬영장에서..쉬는시간..모든스텝이모여웃고있으면..그중심엔..늘지훈이형이자리잡고있죠..ㅋㅋ극중주인공이긴하지만..실제론..진서누나 다음으로막내니..그냥막내나다름없죠..ㅋㅋ 늘..촬영장에서..분위기를 주도하는..지훈이형..정진이형과의..므흣한분위기도가끔연출하고..ㅋㅋ

도망자의..분위기메이커..지훈이형입니다..!!^^

Today's episode is..^^ about our youngest member's cute things.(?)

'Ji Hoon' hyung (Rain) always has a leading role in making all of our team laugh, when we are sometimes gathered together during break time on the set...ㅋㅋ

'Ji Hoon' hyung plays the hero in the drama, but he is as good as the youngest person of our team because he is actually the second youngest person, after 'Jin Seo' nuna (Yun Jin Seo)...ㅋㅋ

'Ji Hoon' hyung who is always in control of the atmosphere of the set, sometimes creating a pleasant refreshing mood with 'Jung Jin' hyung (Lee Jung Jin)...ㅋㅋ

'Ji Hoon' hyung is the one who always makes the atmosphere around him lighter while shooting Runaway..!!^^

*** NOTE : Rain is a year older than 'Yun Jin Seo'.

Re-post by DC Rain Gallery.

English transaltion by rain bird.

[Fancam] Rain (Bi) @ Fugitive press conf in manila

ratoka 2010-09-10

Source:http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5916&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

credit//Raymund Cifra@cloudph facebook/b]

up ratoka@youtube

watch video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzoOEZDrIbw

--------------------------------

10-09-09 More Rain (Bi) @ Press Con in Manila pic

ratoka

credit//tv5 facebook

1%2819%29.jpg

3%2815%29.jpg

4%2811%29.jpg

5%2810%29.jpg

6%289%29.jpg

7%287%29.jpg

9%285%29.jpg

10%284%29.jpg

13%283%29.jpg

22%282%29.JPG

26%282%29.jpg

342.jpg

4973343269_7e50611bdd_b%5B1%5D%281%29.jpg

Reposted from http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5915&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

[sep-10-2010] "Runaway Plan B" revised from original "Runaway"

rain bird

http://www.rain-eu.com/xe/27764

a9k75127.jpg

Lee Na Young & Rain shooting "Runaway Plan B" which is KBS 2TV's new drama every Wednesday and Thurday.

- The behind the story of "Runaway Plan B" revised from original "Runaway" -

The final decision on what would be a good title for Runaway, has been confirmed.

This drama known as Runaway from the start, was broadcast with the revised title, "Runaway Plan B" ( 도망자 Plan B ) for the first time on the 8th.

An official from the drama production expressed, " 'Plan B' next to the word, 'Runaway', means someone takes an alternative course when he or she fails at the original plan, 'Plan A'...So 'Plan B' can mean the revised plan."

credit to Sports Josun http://news.nate.com/view/20100910n08461?mid=e0101

Brief translation by rain bird

Rain: I'm Excited to be in the Philippines

By JONATHAN M. HICAP @Manila Bulletin/Entertainment

September 10, 2010, 1:39pm

MANILA, Philippines - After the cancellation of his press conference last Sept. 6 due to miscommunication, Asian pop star Rain (aka Jung Ji-hoon) finally met the press on Sept. 9 at the Champagne Room of the historic Manila Hotel.

Rain is in Manila to do the “Intensity” show at the Mall of Asia open grounds on Sept. 11.

He is also shooting scenes in the country for his upcoming action drama “Fugitive,” which will be known as “Runaway” when it is shown in the Philippines. The drama is a co-production of of Domangja and Philippine station TV5.

Rain appeared at the press conference together with the cast of “Runaway”: Hollywood and Korean-American star Daniel Henney, actresses Lee Na Young and Yoon Jin Seo, and actor Lee Jungjin.

The Manila Hotel is the official residence of Rain and the entire production cast of “Runaway.” Manila Hotel Executive Vice President Enrique Yap Jr. also graced the press conference.

Rain said he’s happy that he’s here in the country, telling everyone that they should expect a lot since scenes in the drama were shot in the country.

Fans of Rain will finally see him perform on stage on Sept. 11 through his “Intensity” show together with boy band U-Kiss and special guest Christian Bautista.

“Runaway” will be Rain’s comeback vehicle to Korean drama in five years. He last appeared in 2005 in “A Love To Kill” in which he co-starred with Shin Min-a.

But it was in “Full House,” released in 2004, that Rain became popular.

Rain is one of a handful of Korean artists that became famous both as a singer and actor.

After releasing his Korean album “Back to Basic” this year, he is now focusing on his new action drama.

“As of now, I just want to focus on my role and do my best as an actor, and do my best as a performer. I don’t think about difficulties,” Rain told the media during the press conference.

Rain has become an international star not only as a singer but also as an actor.

In 2008, he starred in his first Hollywood movie “Speed Racer.” Last year, he starred in “Ninja Assassin,” which won him the “Biggest Badass Star” in this year’s MTV Movie Awards.

As a well-known Hallyu or Korean Wave star, Rain has become a goodwill ambassador of South Korea, promoting its culture and music in different countries.

On the other hand, Daniel Henney rose to prominence in South Korea when he appeared in “My Name is Kim Sam Soon” in 2005 which starred Kim Sun-ah and Hyun Bin.

Henney started as a model before he joined show business in South Korea.

The hunky actor was able to penetrate Hollywood when he was cast as Agent Zero in “X-Men Origins: Wolverine” which was shown last year. The movie grossed $373 million in the box office worldwide and in the US.

He also starred in the CBS drama “Three Rivers” in which he played Dr. David Lee.

Actress Lee Na Young is a popular South Korean actress. She first appeared in the drama series “Did We Really” in 1999 and subsequently was cast in various dramas including “High Kick Through The Roof” aired last year. She has also appeared in nine films.

She won as best actress for “Someone Special” at the Blue Dragon Film Awards in 2004.

On the other hand, “Runaway” will be Yoon Jin Seo’s second drama. She first appeared in “The Return of Iljimae” which was shown last year in South Korea.

Since 2002, Yoon has appeared in 10 movies.

Actor Lee Jungjin is a popular star in Korea, appearing in famous dramas such as “Love Story in Harvard,” “I Love You, Don’t Cry” and “April Kiss.”

Scenes in “Runaway” have not only been shot in the Philippines but also in Japan, Hong Kong and Macau.

The action drama focuses on Jiwoo (played by Rain), a famous investigator assigned to solve the mysterious death of an Asian couple in Las Vegas.

The drama will premier on Sept. 29 in South Korea.

Source:http://www.mb.com.ph/content/entertainment

--------------------------------------

[10-Sep-10] The extra special teaser for 'Runaway Plan B' only.

http://www.rain-eu.com/xe/27797

*** Please visit the site below to see the extra special teaser !

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/run/post/preview.html

<도망자>만의 특별한 티저 "번외편"

국제탐정협회 태평양지부 아시아지회 대한민국 사무소장 지우라고 합니다.

그 놈이 그런 놈이에요. 엄청나게 빨라~

놓치는 법이 없지~ 발정난 하이에나라고나 할까.

돈 밝히고, 여자 밝히는 탐정에게 찾아온 치명적 의뢰인!

탐정 지우에 대한 여러분들의 평가는?

9월 29일 수요일 밤 9시 55분 첫방송까지~ 쭉!

<도망자> 홈페이지를 지켜봐주세요!

(The extra special teaser for 'Runaway Plan B' only.)

-They call me 'Ji Woo' who is the Asian Pacific Korean bureau chief for the International Federation of Detective.

-He's that kind of guy : Since he is so slippy about it, he never lets an opportunity slip.~

-Shall we call him as a hyena in heat?

-A deadly client who comes to see that detective who is crazy about money and really likes women and shows it.

-What is your opinion of him?

-Please continue to stay with "Runaway Plan B" homepage from the beginning to end of the drama that will be

aired on Wednesday, September 29th, at 9:55.

Up by ratoka @ you tube

Runaway / Fugitive _ Preview #2

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/run/post/preview.html?messageId=29230391

YT by S1PlanB // ratoka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeUe7Q3Pl48

Wahhhhhhh! I shouldn`t even be here and what I`m doing??? I`m watching this teaser for 10th time!!!

It`s great!!! Soooooooooo much better than the first teaser!!! Hope that it will spread on dramabeans and allkpop…. People have to love this drama.

Don`t you think that he looks like a matured Sang Doo???

This drama will be hilarious!!!! Our ninja is sooo dorky here!!!

Since he is so slippy about it, he never lets an opportunity slip.

detective who is crazy about money and really likes women and shows it

It fits Rain… It surely does :P

Rain has all the right qualifications to land this role of goofy, sexy, confident and little bit self-absorbed detective. Not to mention that it looks that he will be a womanizer…

Rugged masculinity mixed up with childish humor.. Rain :lol:

Let`s pray for the Runaway domination after King of Baking…

[sep-10-2010] <Runaway staff's post > Today's episode is about our youngest member's cute things.(?)

rain bird

http://www.rain-eu.com/xe/27716

fuggg.jpg

credit to @moonbeards

http://twitpic.com/2mqtkj

오늘의에피소드 는..^^막내의..재롱(?) 가끔촬영장에서..쉬는시간..모든스텝이모여웃고있으면..그중심엔..늘지훈이형이자리잡고있죠..ㅋㅋ극중주인공이긴하지만..실제론..진서누나 다음으로막내니..그냥막내나다름없죠..ㅋㅋ 늘..촬영장에서..분위기를 주도하는..지훈이형..정진이형과의..므흣한분위기도가끔연출하고..ㅋㅋ

도망자의..분위기메이커..지훈이형입니다..!!^^

Today's episode is..^^ about our youngest member's cute things.(?)

'Ji Hoon' hyung (Rain) always has a leading role in making all of our team laugh, when we are sometimes gathered together during break time on the set...ㅋㅋ

'Ji Hoon' hyung plays the hero in the drama, but he is as good as the youngest person of our team because he is actually the second youngest person, after 'Jin Seo' nuna (Yun Jin Seo)...ㅋㅋ

'Ji Hoon' hyung who is always in control of the atmosphere of the set, sometimes creating a pleasant refreshing mood with 'Jung Jin' hyung (Lee Jung Jin)...ㅋㅋ

'Ji Hoon' hyung is the one who always makes the atmosphere around him lighter while shooting Runaway..!!^^

*** NOTE : Rain is a year older than 'Yun Jin Seo'.

Re-post by DC Rain Gallery.

English transaltion by rain bird.

Thanks anjjo!!!

Seems that he`s a mood maker since Full House days…. I want very badly to see the first NGs from the set. I bet that they will be as good as from FH. Judging from the pics @Press Conference the atmosphere during filming is fantastic!

Bbly: Let`s just say that I really loved the teaser for NA;-)