Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[sep-07-2010] Runaway is the project for Asia.

20100907121450_4c85ae2ac2365_1.jpg

Runway is overwhelming its emulative exercises by far, in terms of scale.

With chase scenes filled with high tension being shot, traveling throughout Asia such as China, Japan, Macau, etc., many of the top crew have attended the shooting, not only from Korea but also abroad, which attracts the attention.

The director hired more than 1,000 extras including Rain's fans for a scene on location in Japan where more than 150 staffs from Japan took part in the shooting.

In addition, more than 200 staffs and 120 staffs and 200 staffs from China and Macau and the Philippines have taken part in the shooting in each country. It is not too much to say that Runaway has become the project for Asia.

Runaway which is expected to take the Hanryu dramas one stage further by its virtually awesome scenes and compulsive viewing, will be unveiled with many expectations on September 29th.

credit to Medical Today's My Star News http://news.nate.com/view/20100907n12295

Brief trnaslation by rain bird.

[09-07] Kollen Park talk about Rain@ TVN

Kollen Park talk about Rain (Bi) @ TVN @백지연의 피플 Inside

Credit//Naver

up ratoka@youtube

My link

[ChanMi's star news] Lee Jeong-jin and Rain's mischiefs

201009071226121001_1.jpg

Rain aka Jeong Ji-hoon, Lee Na-yeong, and Lee Jeong-jin are the top star cast for the new drama "The Fugitive".

The stars were in China filming action scenes, but when the cameras stopped rolling the two starting to play around.

A carefree and joyful filming atmosphere was shot in the camera. The two seem very close!

The drama was also filmed in Philippines for some exciting chasing shoots.

Other stars are Yoon Jin-seo, Daniel Henney, Yoon Son-ha, Seong Dong-il, Kong Hyeong-jin, and Jo Hee-bong are in the blockbuster drama.

The first episode will be on the 29th!

Source : news.nate.com ( http://news.nate.com/view/20100907n10903?mid=e0100 )

Translation : Hancinema

[News] Rain wants to become a fighter pilot

2010-09-07

201009051049411001_1.jpg

South Korea's top star Rain (real name Jung Ji-hoon) was originally called to enlist for military service on 28 September 2010. However, the celebrity has requested to postpone his enlistment to next year (2011).

Rain has also stated his preference in serving in the Air Force during his 2-year service. According to a report on Newsen, Rain has a high chance serving in the Air Force, much like fellow celeb Jo In-sung.

So Rain wants to become a fighter pilot! Rain's reason for postponement is that he is busy shooting his latest drama Fugitive and is also in the midst of pursuing his graduate degree at Dankook University. It is reported that his postponement has been accepted by the MMA (Military Manpower Administration).

source: Newsen

Credits: K-popped

I am kind of not surprised, if this is really Rain's wish. Air Force is in every army/country the most prestige section of an army, with so much respect for pilotes. And as we always say: always the best for Rain! blush.gif The only problem of course service in the Air Force is longer than 24 months - I think right now at 28 months. :(

[sep-07-2010] < KBS TV Runaway HP> Hyung! just once again!

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/run/post/rare.html'>http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/run/post/rare.html

형! 한번 더!

The writer : 플랜B929 (PlanB929)

Date: 2010년 09월 07일 10:41:40

짜자잔~~~!! ^______^γ

당당하게 돌아온 플랜B929 입니다.

그동안 <도망자> 티저를 오픈하고서도

좀처럼 현장 뒷모습을 공개하지 않았던 두 배우!

왜! <도망자> 남주의 촬영현장은 공개하지 않느냐는 항의가 많았는데요.

오늘은 도망자의 활력소, 정지훈 VS 이정진 도촬로 조공 드립니다.

이곳은 중국!

하루종일 쫓고 쫓기는 액션씬을 촬영한 두 배우.

컷 소리와 함께 정지훈의 장난끼가 발동했는데요.

겨우 겨우 촬영이 끝나고 걸어가는 이정진을 붙잡은 정지훈.

Hyung! just once again!

The writer : PlanB929

Date: 2010-09-07 // 10:41:40

Ta da ~~~!! ^______^γ

This is PlanB929 who has come back, holding his head up.

The two actors who have rarely given you any behind-the-scenes glimpse of how the drama is created, although the teaser for <Runaway> has been released !

We've received complaints about not releasing the drama set from many of you, so today I try to dedicate a picture of 'Jung Ji-Hoon'(Rain) vs 'Lee Jung-Jin' taken on the sly, who are giving our team a cutting edge.

Here in China ! the two actors had to work intensively all day long in order to finish shooting a cat-and-mouse game scene between them. 'Jung Ji-Hoon' was getting playful soon after the director shouted, "Cut!"

'Jung Ji-Hoon' caught hold of 'Lee Jung-Jin's arm when 'Lee Jung-Jin' managed to get it finished in the end,

rare07-01.jpg

그리고 이어지는 정지훈의 무서운 한마디!

"형! 한번 더!"

and followed by Jung Ji-Hoon's word which scared 'Lee Jung-Jin' away, "Hyung ! (Lee Jung-Jin) just once again.!"

rare07-02.jpg

rare07-03.jpg

이정진 : "하아 알~겠습니다."

'Lee Jung-Jin' : "Ha, O~kay."

9월 29일 수요일 밤 9시 55분 TV앞으로!

<도망자> 첫방송! COMMMING SOOOOON!

So please, everybody be in front of TV on Wednesday, September 29th, at 9:55pm !

The first episode of <Runaway> is COMMMING SOOOOON!

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/run/post/rare.html'>http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/run/post/rare.html

Brief translation by rain bird.

Those 2 are just adorable togehter! I love the expression on Rain's face, like a little boy. I am curious if they hate each other in the drama or will have any friendship?

Thank you all for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I knew that sooner or later this day will come! FIRST JINBI VID!!!!!

Smile with hyung_fanmade MV

Credit: made by lunaluna // eye0rain @ youtube

Hahahahaha! This is crazy! I am used to see fanmade stuff of a boy and a girl, but not 2 boys. :P But it's really nice! Can't wait to see later interviews and both during press conferences and when the show starts in making ofs and ng parties. :D

[sep-08-2010] A teaser picture which shows Rain and Lee Jung-Jin's faces filled with playfulness in a very friendly atmosphere on the set, is released.

07_86101.jpg

A picture showing Rain and 'Lee Jung-Jin' on the set has been posted as part of the Runaway homepage teasers on KBS TV website.

In the picture, Rain and 'Lee Jung-Jin' are being playful, getting along well.

This picture proves the mood of the set to be convivial, which attracts the attention from netizen.

"The two are getting along very well, don't you agree?"

"I envy them their friendship"

"Can I ask the staff to post more pictures on it?"

"The picture of the set is increasing my anticipation."

Meanwhile, the cast of Runaway has been currently shooting chase scenes in the Philippines, and Runaway, scheduled for broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55pm will be on air for the first time on September 29th.

credit to TV Edaily http://news.nate.com/view/20100907n10443?mid=e0101

-------------------------------------

09.06.10 [info] Overseas donation support for Runaway/逃亡者海外捐贈應援方案

Dear Rain supporters

I am seeking your support for a charity donation project. I have temporarily named this as:

“도망자 (Runaway): Rain and world clouds – one world, one love” charity donation

We are all aware of the massive negative media reports about the J Tune share issue. They had not done justice to our artist. Some media even managed to twist a small dressing style and almost fabricated it into a sex scandal. I do not want to guess their intentions, but after talking to some Korean clouds, we feel the need to counter these negative reports. We feel the need to give back to the Korean public the true, positive image of Rain. We want to show them world clouds believe in Rain, world clouds love and support Rain.

At the same time, we want to show our congratulations to Rain on his come back to the TV screen with Runaway. We have been waiting for this eagerly.

We feel the best way to show our support and love is to make a charity donation in Korea from his fans all over the world. As the producer has scheduled some press conference in Seoul in the second half of September it would be ideal if our charity donation could be made at about the same time.

While we were exploring the ideas, the Cloud Master has issued a notice asking for suggestions to support the artist, the drama and the crew. As a coincidence Cloud Master also mentioned about some kind of charity “flower rice bags”.

It would have been perfect if a combined effort could take place driven by the Cloud. Unfortunately it seems discussions are still ongoing in the Cloud and no decisions have been made yet.

If we really want to involve as many overseas fans’ support as possible we need to proceed without further delay. After discussing with Korean clouds and informing the Cloud Master, we have decided to make this into a separate project. The Cloud will continue with its deliberation on the format to support. In the meantime we will go ahead with our overseas donation project. The Cloud Master is aware of this and there is no conflict.

We hope to raise a significant sum of money with the support of overseas fans. The donation will be used to purchase nutritious supplements for abused children in Korea. Depending on the amount collected, part of the donation may be made to another project, in Korea or in other parts of the world. But right now our focus is in Korea.

We hope you could support this donation. Any amount will be appreciated, as we really want it to be from Rain’s fans of all countries. Individual fans can choose to deposit the donation directly to the bank account below. Alternatively, if you trust your local fan sites and forums, and if they are willing to coordinate, a collective contribution and remittance could be made. This will save bank charges.

Unfortunately I could only provide a bank account in Hong Kong. After you have remitted your contribution, please remember to send an email informing us your id, country and amount. This is only for record purpose. We will not announce individual amounts contributed. We may include the names only of contributing cities/countries in any press material, or we may just announce the whole donation as from Rain’s world fans. As mentioned, we want to give back the true and positive image of Rain to the Korean media. Any press material prepared on this donation will be cleared with J. Tune beforehand.

Some, or many of you may have queries or doubts about this as an individual driven project. I hope I have explained clearly, but please only contribute if you feel comfortable to do so. We feel the need to do something quickly as it involves many overseas fans and countries, and we could not afford to wait for the Cloud to take the initiative.

We have not set a deadline yet, and please certainly do not let a deadline to stop your contribution. We are working on details locally. We will provide updates as we get them.

Bank account details:

Hang Seng Bank

Hong Kong

Branch code: 024

Account number: 242-4-033401

Account name: Tai Wai Ping

If you have problems in remitting into this account please contact us by email. We will try to work out a solution.

Email address: runaway_donation@hotmail.com

Rain will soon return home after an extended stay overseas. Let us give him our biggest love and support.

credit //huhuhuhu @ rainhk

Reposted from sixtofive1982 by jax625

---------------------------------

★도망자 (Runaway)★Charity Donation Project★

RoseHoong 2010-09-07

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6771&board_id=b_08042315284443&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

1aSpecialProject1.jpg

1aSpecialProject2.jpg

I am kind of not surprised, if this is really Rain's wish. Air Force is in every army/country the most prestige section of an army, with so much respect for pilotes. And as we always say: always the best for Rain! blush.gif The only problem of course service in the Air Force is longer than 24 months - I think right now at 28 months. :(

Those 2 are just adorable togehter! I love the expression on Rain's face, like a little boy. I am curious if they hate each other in the drama or will have any friendship?

Hahahahaha! This is crazy! I am used to see fanmade stuff of a boy and a girl, but not 2 boys. :P But it's really nice! Can't wait to see later interviews and both during press conferences and when the show starts in making ofs and ng parties. :D

Hi bbly, I agree with you about being in the Air Force - there's "prestige" in it & training is less strenuous compared to the Army & Navy. Ye, more or less 29-months service in the AF. About their relationship in the drama, I just can't get the hang of it since there will be a scene to be filmed today that Ji Woo will shoot Do Soo on his chest. BTW, that fanmade video clip of both of them is so funny. But so cool! :lol:

Yesterday's filming was in Punta Fuego, Batangas. It's an out-of-town shoot that's why the parties including RAIN left Manila at about 3am. There was no Do Soo here (LJJ)or even Jin Yi (LNY) only RAIN & local extras. :D

I hope no more problem for tomorrow's presscon since the organizer had already informed the drama production team to release RAIN early. Anyway, filming tomorrow will be no longer far from the city. I hope the cast will be complete in appearance but DH isn't in-town yet. But, as far as I know, the presscon was originally planned solely for the concert. And so cool that they could be able to promote the drama as well. :lol:

I hope and pray that everything will be alright on September 9, 2010.

Just 10 days of Rain in Manila

By Marinel R. Cruz

Philippine Daily Inquirer

09/07/2010

pic-09080249260200.jpg

K-POP superstar Rain: No show at concert press con because his handlers thought it was on Sept. 9, not 6.

THE SUN was up all day on Monday: No sign of Rain. The South Korean pop superstar was a no-show at a press con at the Champagne Room of Manila Hotel for his concert on Sept. 11 at the SM Mall of Asia open grounds in Pasay City.

Reporters who waited for three hours and had no idea Rain would not appear had to bear the official explanation: His staff thought the press con was on Sept. 9, not 6. Something about the alphabet?

Also on Monday, a TV5 executive announced that, aside from his concert, Rain was staying in the country for 10 days to shoot a new television series

The 28-year-old singer-actor-dancer-model, who flew in on Saturday, will shoot scenes for his latest Korean TV show, “Runaway,” which is being co-produced here by TV5, said Perci Intalan, the network’s head for Entertainment and Creative Services.

Rain, whose birth name is Jung Ji-Hoon, has likewise visited China, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau and Korea to work on “Runaway,” Intalan added. “For the show, Rain will be working mostly in and around Manila.”

Local post-production outfit Unitel Pictures is involved in the project.

’High-intensity’

“This TV series is similar in concept to the films ‘Catch Me If You Can’ and ‘The Fugitive.’ Rain’s character is being tracked down. It’s high-intensity action,” Intalan told the Inquirer.

“Runaway” is Rain’s first TV series in five years. He has been busy with big-budget action films like “I’m a Cyborg, But That’s OK” (2006), “Speed Racer” (2008) and “Ninja Assassin” (2009). He was last seen on TV in the drama series, “A Love to Kill” (2005).

Source:http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/entertainment/entertainment/view/20100907-291030/Just-10-days-of-Rain-in-Manila

I hope and pray that everything will be alright on September 9, 2010.

Just 10 days of Rain in Manila

By Marinel R. Cruz

Philippine Daily Inquirer

09/07/2010

pic-09080249260200.jpg

K-POP superstar Rain: No show at concert press con because his handlers thought it was on Sept. 9, not 6.

THE SUN was up all day on Monday: No sign of Rain. The South Korean pop superstar was a no-show at a press con at the Champagne Room of Manila Hotel for his concert on Sept. 11 at the SM Mall of Asia open grounds in Pasay City.

Reporters who waited for three hours and had no idea Rain would not appear had to bear the official explanation: His staff thought the press con was on Sept. 9, not 6. Something about the alphabet?

Also on Monday, a TV5 executive announced that, aside from his concert, Rain was staying in the country for 10 days to shoot a new television series

The 28-year-old singer-actor-dancer-model, who flew in on Saturday, will shoot scenes for his latest Korean TV show, “Runaway,” which is being co-produced here by TV5, said Perci Intalan, the network’s head for Entertainment and Creative Services.

Rain, whose birth name is Jung Ji-Hoon, has likewise visited China, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau and Korea to work on “Runaway,” Intalan added. “For the show, Rain will be working mostly in and around Manila.”

Local post-production outfit Unitel Pictures is involved in the project.

’High-intensity’

“This TV series is similar in concept to the films ‘Catch Me If You Can’ and ‘The Fugitive.’ Rain’s character is being tracked down. It’s high-intensity action,” Intalan told the Inquirer.

“Runaway” is Rain’s first TV series in five years. He has been busy with big-budget action films like “I’m a Cyborg, But That’s OK” (2006), “Speed Racer” (2008) and “Ninja Assassin” (2009). He was last seen on TV in the drama series, “A Love to Kill” (2005).

Source:http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/entertainment/entertainment/view/20100907-291030/Just-10-days-of-Rain-in-Manila

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting this article from Inquirer. I just read this. :lol:

[sep-08-2010] A teaser picture which shows Rain and Lee Jung-Jin's faces filled with playfulness in a very friendly atmosphere on the set, is released.

http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/tv/2010/09/07/07_86101.jpg

A picture showing Rain and 'Lee Jung-Jin' on the set has been posted as part of the Runaway homepage teasers on KBS TV website.

In the picture, Rain and 'Lee Jung-Jin' are being playful, getting along well.

This picture proves the mood of the set to be convivial, which attracts the attention from netizen.

"The two are getting along very well, don't you agree?"

"I envy them their friendship"

"Can I ask the staff to post more pictures on it?"

"The picture of the set is increasing my anticipation."

Meanwhile, the cast of Runaway has been currently shooting chase scenes in the Philippines, and Runaway, scheduled for broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55pm will be on air for the first time on September 29th.

credit to TV Edaily http://news.nate.com/view/20100907n10443?mid=e0101

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. So many names for this drama, Runaway, Fugitive, Domangia, S1:Plan B....... Wonder what title will TV5 used when this drama airs here, huh? I think any of these 2 : Runaway/Fugitive... Whatever......I can’t wait to see RAIN's new role here. One of the things that pulled me in this drama is his detective role. The trailer will be released soon - 22:55 (KST). Can't wait to see it. Though lots of dramas lining-up for airing soon as well, I'll be watching this drama for sure. :lol:

Guest joynara

Thanks for the rec., but in my haste/excitement, I did not realize the first 5 sec. were missing from the initial clip I got off DCgall, and have just uploaded the complete version:

I'm not going to delete the initial clip/link, as there were some comments by the time I was done, but the teaser deserves to be watched in HD.

[Trailer] The Fugitive : Plan B

credit : DC Rain Gall

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=yjBHfl76PVQ$

YT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9I3VhVWGgk

credit : joynara

(taken from Runaway Thread)

from YT : S1planB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J43n7qhCP6k

Hi bbly, I agree with you about being in the Air Force - there's "prestige" in it & training is less strenuous compared to the Army & Navy. Ye, more or less 29-months service in the AF. About their relationship in the drama, I just can't get the hang of it since there will be a scene to be filmed today that Ji Woo will shoot Do Soo on his chest. BTW, that fanmade video clip of both of them is so funny. But so cool! :lol:

Yesterday's filming was in Punta Fuego, Batangas. It's an out-of-town shoot that's why the parties including RAIN left Manila at about 3am. There was no Do Soo here (LJJ)or even Jin Yi (LNY) only RAIN & local extras. :D

I hope no more problem for tomorrow's presscon since the organizer had already informed the drama production team to release RAIN early. Anyway, filming tomorrow will be no longer far from the city. I hope the cast will be complete in appearance but DH isn't in-town yet. But, as far as I know, the presscon was originally planned solely for the concert. And so cool that they could be able to promote the drama as well. :lol:

Let's hope that tomorrow everything works out well and that everybody will be happy! And in 3 days is the big day - Rain's concert!

I guess the crew will shoot other action-loaden scenes in the PH!

Finally! Thank you so much for sharing!

Am I the only one thinking that this 1st trailer is rather weak? :unsure: Sorry, if it wasn't for Rain and if I was just a normal audience (no Rain-fan and not knowing him at all) this teaser wouldn't make me want to watch the drama. Yeah, for sure there are lot of great action scenes but the way this whole thing was cut and edited (and that horrible background music), it isn't something where you go "Gotta watch that one".

The best scene was though the last one: LJJ pulling a gun to a running Rain ;)!

Guest raspb3rry

Am I the only one thinking that this 1st trailer is rather weak? :unsure: Sorry, if it wasn't for Rain and if I was just a normal audience (no Rain-fan and not knowing him at all) this teaser wouldn't make me want to watch the drama. Yeah, for sure there are lot of great action scenes but the way this whole thing was cut and edited (and that horrible background music), it isn't something where you go "Gotta watch that one".

The best scene was though the last one: LJJ pulling a gun to a running Rain ;)!

You're not alone. It felt like something was missing from the trailer. At first, I thought it was a fan-made vid -_-. Perhaps it's missing a bit of dialogue to accompany the action scenes. I would not have known it was a drama at all, but rather a bunch of action scenes placed together. Hopefully there will be better trailers (I am disappointed with this one ><)

Preview clip for Rain’s Runaway (Plan B)

by javabeans September 8, 2010

Here, we go, the preview video for Runaway! And true to the drama’s title, there’s a lot of running in it.

The drama is described as a romantic-comedy action project, which could have skewed hokey if done too slapstick. But on the contrary, it looks pretty slick, actually. Lots of action and — with this writer-director pair (of Chuno, as well as Level 7 Civil Servant‘s writer) — probably a lot of stylish cinematography and fast pacing.

(Do we now have to change the title to Plan B, per the trailer? I’ve gotten so used to thinking of it as Runaway… By the way, for those of you wondering why I’ve stuck with Runaway instead of Fugitive — as both titles are in use equally — it was a deliberate choice because the Korean word can mean either, but “fugitive” has the added connotation of criminality. As far as I know, Rain isn’t a criminal, but he IS on the run. Plus, the drama website uses the word “run.” Just for those who were curious.)

Source:http://www.dramabeans.com/

--------------------------------------

Rain <S1. Plan B> pic

ratoka 2010-09-08

Source:http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5896&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Rain picture

From/dc

1%2813%29.jpg

1_%281%29.jpg

2%2813%29.jpg

3%2810%29.jpg

4%287%29.jpg

5%286%29.jpg

1%2812%29.jpg

2%2812%29.jpg

3%289%29.jpg

4%286%29.jpg

Hi jini, thanks for posting the photos. :sweatingbullets:

jini, also thanks for sharing the 1st trailer from this drama. :sweatingbullets:

Let's hope that tomorrow everything works out well and that everybody will be happy! And in 3 days is the big day - Rain's concert!

I guess the crew will shoot other action-loaden scenes in the PH!

Hi bbly, ye, let's hope that today's presscon will be a success one already. RAIN has filming today but he'll pack-up as early as 5pm to prepare for tonight's presscon. BTW, DH already arrived yesterday, so cast are complete. Still so many action-pack-scenes, motorbike & car chasing to film in the coming days. :D

Yesterday's filming was in Cavite (near the house of Emilio Aguinaldo / about 1-1/2 hours away from the city) but in the afternoon cast went back in Manila area to resume filming. Yesterday RAIN & LJJ were in the film scene. Today all scenes will be shot in Metro Manila for RAIN & LNY. :lol:

Preview clip for Rain’s Runaway (Plan B)

by javabeans September 8, 2010

Here, we go, the preview video for Runaway! And true to the drama’s title, there’s a lot of running in it.

The drama is described as a romantic-comedy action project, which could have skewed hokey if done too slapstick. But on the contrary, it looks pretty slick, actually. Lots of action and — with this writer-director pair (of Chuno, as well as Level 7 Civil Servant‘s writer) — probably a lot of stylish cinematography and fast pacing.

(Do we now have to change the title to Plan B, per the trailer? I’ve gotten so used to thinking of it as Runaway… By the way, for those of you wondering why I’ve stuck with Runaway instead of Fugitive — as both titles are in use equally — it was a deliberate choice because the Korean word can mean either, but “fugitive” has the added connotation of criminality. As far as I know, Rain isn’t a criminal, but he IS on the run. Plus, the drama website uses the word “run.” Just for those who were curious.)

Source:http://www.dramabeans.com/

--------------------------------------

Rain <S1. Plan B> pic

ratoka 2010-09-08

Source:http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5896&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Rain picture

From/dc

1%2813%29.jpg

1_%281%29.jpg

2%2813%29.jpg

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this & some captures from the trailer. Sorry, bbly but I find it nice. I kind of like it - an intense trailer. RAIN looks so intense while running. LJJ is so cool, same thing with DH! You could see from this trailer that it's a big-budget- production. For Rain, I really hope it goes well. Hehehe - LNY was turning so many times before she tried to kick to fight & uses the umbrella as a weapon! You could see from the trailer that there's a lot of action in this drama & you could see some romance as well. But there's a lot of running happening here, huh? This is lighter compared to Iris. I also do hope this has some comedy in it, too. Oh, that cat in the trailer, wonder if it has some relevance in the story. Rain and with all those flying kicks - looking forward to it again! So many good looking men in this drama. :lol::sweatingbullets: