Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

=================================================================

Shinmina talked about bi, and her peom "rain", hehehe, interesting

敏兒現在接拍新電影,<武林女大生>..

其次是不打算與SIDUSHQ續約...並不是因為和公司發生什麼麻煩,而是希望能找到一間能讓她做更多自己想做的事的公司..

在一篇訪問內,對於bi,她說:他非常细心,就好像親哥哥一樣把我照顧得很好,如果面對拍檔得辛苦的话,工作也很困難。看到哥哥我就覺得很踏實

另外,我也很喜歡敏兒的文字...

節錄了其中一篇分享...主題是

<雨>

可能是因为它走近了吧..我曾想

它虽然很珍贵

但对现在的我而言却不可接近..

现在还不行...

但今天晚上雨是这样地下着..

很幸运雨这样地下着..

因为下着雨

因为有潮湿的雨落下

全都是.....因为雨

from rainhk.com

Guest VyLeTtE

How to avoid the sin - 051203 - KMB -

>>>>> Bam, wch sin are u talking about and how to avoid it? :P

hmm...heres a pic of him:) sorry if its been posted before :sweatingbullets: its just that he was so hot!

422x211.jpg

>>>>> we dun mind reposting of old pix :) we just cant get enuf of his hotness :P welcome to the thread! :)

can anyone re-up Bi's Slowly mp3? i seem to have lost it :(

>>>>> was it lost? i thought u deleted it intentionally :P getting addicted to the song eh? :P

136585058.jpg

136584569.jpg

137922040.jpg

>>>>> pic 1 trying to make his eyes look big again kekekek

>>>>> pic 2 soooo.... totoy

>>>>> pic 3[ woah!!! loooooooooooooooooooonggggg legs.... wonder if if this is the only long thing he has? :P

fan made rain on Time cover

time-600.jpg

source: JYPE

from rainhk.com

>>>>> jin hehehe nice one hahaha

Guest VyLeTtE

bri thanks for the clip u uploaded i havent seen that one yet :)

bi will be featured in this week's pops in seoul... check out at www.arirangtv.com for your country's sked :)

pops3fo.jpg

aigoo.... do they hafta be in the same category? :tears::tears::tears:

top55qv.jpg

Guest LoveRain

Chinese fans say that the Pantech movie is very touching

'A fairy tale like love story, Rain's music video is so touching'

Recently in China, Rain's chinese music video and Pantech and Kuritel (?) CF was released. The video was recorded in Shanghai with maximum security which made the fans and media more curious about the final video.

The name of the video is "Handphone" in chinese and the video shows Rain and Chinese actress Ssoon Lee working together. Rain is a top star in the video and Ssoon Lee comes out as a blind fan. The music video shows Rain teaching his fan Ssoon Lee who wants to learn how to dance. As Rain teaches his fan, Ssoon Lee become a good dancer and in the process the two build a love that is touching to the fans. The music video has a fairy tale and memorable setting.

The Chinese media has siad that watching this video was like watching a korean drama such as 'Full House'. Other than the fact that Ssoon Lee is a blind fan, the fact that the top star starts a friendly relationship with a fan is similar to 'Full House'

The Chinese fans are sayng that the music video is very touching. One person said "It's very hot. It is very Rain like. When Rain's chinese gets better, I hope he can sing more Chinese songs." Currently, Rain's music video is being aired on China's CCTV-1,2,3, and 5 during the evening time.

Credit to tokki(janeytokki) from jype.com for the translation

Guest ripgal

Chinese fans say that the Pantech movie is very touching

'A fairy tale like love story, Rain's music video is so touching'

Recently in China, Rain's chinese music video and Pantech and Kuritel (?) CF was released. The video was recorded in Shanghai with maximum security which made the fans and media more curious about the final video.

The name of the video is "Handphone" in chinese and the video shows Rain and Chinese actress Ssoon Lee working together. Rain is a top star in the video and Ssoon Lee comes out as a blind fan. The music video shows Rain teaching his fan Ssoon Lee who wants to learn how to dance. As Rain teaches his fan, Ssoon Lee become a good dancer and in the process the two build a love that is touching to the fans. The music video has a fairy tale and memorable setting.

hmmm.. i didn't see the LOVE element btwn Rain and Sun Li inside ;) i thought it was merely a star-fan relationship. regardless, Rain was indeed HOTT inside. :wub:

Guest docirene

I can't vote, because I don't see the display at all. Is it because I am using a Mac? Is this happening to anyone else?

just doing another multiple voting no after refreshing the page over and over again. im using W-XP and it's fine. rain still at 26%; ang lee at 34%. arrgh! when do we see even an increment of 1% higher than the last vote? i just wonder if it takes forever. i really would love bi to win esp. now that papa jeong/jung is really quite happy and so much proud of his son .

Guest luvashley

Korea's Ideal Celebrity 24/03

To become korean's ideal perfect celebrity, one must have Song Hye Gyo's 34C bust, Hyolee's tiny waist, Ock Juhyun's slim and long legs, and for guys, Rain's buttock combining with Kwon Sang Woo's 6 pack is perfect!

Korea site, (www.empas.com) recently had one poll on "The Perfect Celebrity", it attracts 8000+ net users to cast their votes.

Although Song Hye Gyo is only 158cm, but her bust is a incredible 34C, and with her features, no matter what she wears, it will attract attentions of all.

Lee Hyori with her small waist won a vote of 1000+ from the net users easily. She is known as the "perfect waist female celebrity" now. Hyolee had response towards this; she said "To maintain this 22" waist.. i had to do exercise everyday. Hard work..."

And Hyolee's team mate, Ock Juhyun wore a hot shorts for her Yoga CF, this shocks a whole lot of viewers. Her Yoga business increased daily and everyone known her as "Beautiful leg queen" now.

Rain, who knows how to shake really well at his concert had a firm and sexy buttock now.

Kwon Sang Woo's 6 pack had won 1300+ votes, and he's the muscle man!

Koreans start to have a nickname for them.

Song Hye Gyo

(Big breast babe)

Lee Hyori

(Tiny waist genie)

Ock Juhyun

(Miss Long Leg)

Rain

(Flirty Backside)

Kwon Sang Woo

(Muscleman)

Source:綜合報導

Translate: hunny

Credited to Chaseri7@soompi ( hyori thread in k drama section)

Although Song Hye Gyo is only 158cm, but her bust is a incredible 34C, and with her features, no matter what she wears, it will attract attentions of all.

Song Hye Gyo

(Big breast babe)

Rain

(Flirty Backside)

Credited to Chaseri7@soompi ( hyori thread in k drama section)

OMG!! how could they named ppl like tht?? and used the word "incredible"?? >.<

i dunno whether to call it compliment or is it insulting...

* maybe i'm too sensitive whn it comes to my fav actress! :P

woohoo!! i just downloaded the pantech movie clip!!

it was so gud!! i love it!! bi looked gud in it!!

kamsahamnida bri for the clip!! :)

Guest rainz*gurl

congrats on bi being in the times magazine poll..

its oledi a great milestone to be on da poll...

hopes when he wins the poll... he gets da front page cover!!

den the whole world will knoe the power of kpop n king bi!! muahaha ^_^Tll

congrats too for being voted as the guy with the best buttock.. :lol:

he should be voted too for... best tall body (i mean his slim n long body looks great) and best smile... ^_^Tll best hands best legs.... n the list goes on... :P

when is his new album comin out?? when is his movie comin out?? when is his concerts goin to continue?? sorry for my 'outdated ness'... :sweatingbullets:

Guest Rayndrop

Four years ago, on 24th April 2002, Jeong JiHoon made his debut performance "Napun Namja" on cable channel.

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY BI!

Thank you for the four great years you've given us.

Cheers to many many more ahead!!! :wub:

when is his new album comin out?? when is his movie comin out?? when is his concerts goin to continue?? sorry for my 'outdated ness'... :sweatingbullets:

his next Japan Single will come out on June 7th

new album (Japanese, korean,English)in this fall

movie is premiered this Dec

concerts might to continue at the end of this year or next year

Four years ago, on 24th April 2002, Jeong JiHoon made his debut performance "Napun Namja" on cable channel.

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY BI!

Thank you for the four great years you've given us.

Cheers to many many more ahead!!! :wub:

Sam, thanks for your contribution to this thread :P

here is Rain's performance on 24th, April 2002, what a perfect amazing debut :w00t:

http://user.chol.com/~ksh4715/video/02042_km.WMV

Guest Rayndrop

Sam, thanks for your contribution to this thread :P

here is Rain's performance on 24th, April 2002, what a perfect amazing debut :w00t:

http://user.chol.com/~ksh4715/video/02042_km.WMV

Jinlees....kiss kiss for bringing us great news, pictures and files!

Thanks for the clip. He looked so young and nervous then. Wuli JiHoon's first performance as the singer Bi...

:wub:

(Hahaha...feel so festive...:P)

Guest Rayndrop

=================================================================

Shinmina talked about bi, and her peom "rain", hehehe, interesting

敏兒現在接拍新電影,<武林女大生>..

其次是不打算與SIDUSHQ續約...並不是因為和公司發生什麼麻煩,而是希望能找到一間能讓她做更多自己想做的事的公司..

在一篇訪問內,對於bi,她說:他非常细心,就好像親哥哥一樣把我照顧得很好,如果面對拍檔得辛苦的话,工作也很困難。看到哥哥我就覺得很踏實

另外,我也很喜歡敏兒的文字...

節錄了其中一篇分享...主題是

<雨>

可能是因为它走近了吧..我曾想

它虽然很珍贵

但对现在的我而言却不可接近..

现在还不行...

但今天晚上雨是这样地下着..

很幸运雨这样地下着..

因为下着雨

因为有潮湿的雨落下

全都是.....因为雨

from rainhk.com

Shin Minah's Poem of Rain

Credit: Rainhk//jinlees@soopi

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

Shin Minah has signed the contract for her new movie.

She has no intention of continuing her contract with Sidushq, not because of any conflict with the company, but because she hopes to find a company that will enable her to do more things that she wants to do

In an interview, when asked about Bi, she said, "He's very meticulous, just like a real oppa he took very good care of me. Filming becomes difficult if you have difficulty getting along with your co-star. When I see oppa, he gives me a very secured feeling.

A poem by Shin Minah to share:

<Rain>

Perhaps because it once got so close...I've ever thought

Although it is so precious

But to me at the moment I cannot get close to it

Now I still cannot

But tonight when it is raining like that

I'm very lucky it is raining like that

Because it is raining

Because the humid rain falls

All of these...because of rain