Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Ninja Assassin (2009) Soundtrack Preview

YT From: MixesCrystalz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_rBpyIPopo

jini, wahhhhh......... thanks for posting the OST here - I heard & listened to this earlier when I posted the Track Listing it's just that I don't know how to post it here or a link from the source - hahaha - but I hope to learn it later. The OST is nice & cool, right? :P:lol:

Guest ~*pepper*~

thanks girls for all the uploads ^^

its been too long since i last viewed soompi

have lots to catch up =p

who's going to catch ninja assassin's premier?

i scream every time the ad views on national tv, and get the slant eye look <_< from my mom =x

Guest tyty6_7

About moody Rain in Toronto screening, I think he was exhausted with all kind of interviews and travels ...I fell bad for the fans, but just hope at least they should have made some noise or called his name or something to get his attention like that non-fan guy who Rain gave smile and waved at...I wonder why they were waiting for all that long and just kept quiet when he passed by?... with no signs from them, He probably thought that they were not his fans ....even if he were in the good mood, he could not have come, smiled and waved to any bunch of people without knowing that they are his fans or not or said " Hi ! do you want my autographs"?.... I thought perhaps those fans just got too shy in front of him at the beginning ....hope that next time they will have more experiences and Rain will be in a good mood at that time....

RAIN AT TORONTO'S ADVANCE SCREENING

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1386...mp;l=6d73fac0c0

^thats the facebook link to the album of the pictures

There were a lot of empty seats for the promotion people here...I hope the organizers there should have given those empty seats to the people outside who wanted to watch the movie at the last minutes like the people in DC advance screening did

I am very curious about the soundtrack for NA as well. Let’s see when it will be available.

I really like what the stunt coordinator said about Rain in the interview. You realize again what Rain achieved and what an amazing performance he gave. All the people who worked with him are in total awe for him.

CF offers in the US? J. Tune should be really careful about this and the best thing to say nothing until it is finalized. It’s true that all depends on the response that NA will get. I am sure then Rain will receive a lot of offers and hopefully he is careful in his choice.

I am a bit confused by this about Enter (or Awaken) The Dragon article and what apparently the script writer Sutter said. That was not very positive and actually insulting Rain:

“I fear you could be the victim of wishful self-promotion. The next time someone interviews Rain, they should ask if he’s read the script or met with the director.” Self-promotion? I don’t know, I really hope that this Sutter guy didn’t say such things about Rain. He should be really careful. And Rain too, the best thing is to say “No comment” to such questions.

Now to the “moody” Rain: first of all those accounts are from non-Rain fans and apparently guys who don’t like him that much (it’s just the feeling how they describe him), so I would be very careful about quick judgment here. I am not saying that Rain is perfect and always smiley and happy, he is only human, a human who is very tired and exhausted at the moment. But maybe the fans should have really just shown some kind of reaction. Rain would have definitely reacted to that. They call him arrogant? Wouldn’t have been arrogant to go the crowd that stands there, without a hint that it’s his fans, assuming that those people wait for him?

So far I felt very good about Rain’s activities in North America, but this Toronto thing seems disappointing so far. And also this disturbing article about Sutter, the script writer of Enter The Dragon remake.

Be strong Rain, be strong. Only 2 more days until the premiere and only 8 more days until the official release… we hope you will have a big success with this movie and that all those doubters will be quite. We are proud of you no matter what!!!!!

I found this article in JUST JARED.COM the trend-spotting, hot online source for pop culture gossip, fabulous celeb photo galleries and breaking entertainment news in the US.

Rain: Ninja Assassin Will Open More Doors

South Korean star Rain bares his chest and grits his teeth in this still from the upcoming movie Ninja Assassin.

The 27-year-old actor, who plays Raizo, an orphan turned deadly assassin, told the AP that he was inspired by Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan for his leading role in his first American film.

“I hope the movie reaches the No. 1 at the box office,” Rain shared, “but regardless of the numbers, it will open doors for more opportunities in Hollywood not only for myself but for other Asian actors.”

Ninja Assassin hits theaters next Wednesday (November 25)!

20+ pictures inside of Rain getting his ninja on…<sorry, I hv problem attaching the pictures here) but you can view

in http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/11/16/ra...rs/#more-516111

Thanks anjjo for sharing!

11.17.09 Rain Wearing Six to Five

11/16/2009

20091117_dc918816d7d4e0e179abjwlnxu4igiiq1.jpg

cap by ratoka @ the cloud

sixtofive1982

11.17.09 [Pic] Rain in Toronto (wearing Six to Five)

han1.jpg

credit: ratoka

Thanks Thu for sharing!

091116 Kim Sun Ah (Secret Diary) mentions Rain

The host of the show was announcer Lee Ji Ae (from KBS ‘Sang Sang Plus Season 2′). Rain once said that she is his style/ ideal type :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llz7gBdl0Lk

credit:CBchinacloud

[Nov-18-2009] Rain, "Please look forward to my action."

Rain's autograph

sign.jpg

Rain who visited Toronto in Canada, was interviewed with more than 40 media in Windsor Arms Hotel on the 16th and was photographed by them. Since he was flooded with interviews, each medium was allotted 10 minutes. Daily Hankook was the only Asia press to have arranged the interview time.

After that, he is to start for Miami on the morning of the 17th, where the promotion for Ninja Assassin is scheduled to be held next time.

Rain said, "This is my first visit to Canada. I feel everything is clean and in perfect order." "Ninja Assassin will be a movie which is entirely different from the movies you have seen. Raizo, the leading character, is very sexy."

There'll be a more detailed article about his interview.

His schedule in Toronto will be complete after the advance screening for general people, which will be held at AMC theater located in Yonge/Dundas, downtown, on the 16th at 7:40pm.

Ninja Assassin will play in more than 3,000 theaters in North America at a time upcoming 25th.

credit to Daily Hankook

http://www.koreatimes.net/kt_photo

http://www.koreatimes.net/46475

Brief translation by rain bird@Rain-EU

This is a summary of KSA`s interview (Secret Diary) where she mentions Rain taken from Kim Sun Ah`s soompi thread (thanks very much wennah for a wonderful translation).

Below only Rain edit.

Kim Seon Ah's High Quality Photos of Lee Dong Gun, Cha Seung Won and Bi

November 17, 2009

2009111714030710011.jpg

(...)

KSA mentioned in the interview how her heart would ache if someday she would want to go back into old memories and there's nothing much that she could remember about it. Taking photos 'frames' those memories. Hers is not a mere photography hobby. It is a sense of wanting to captivate a memory that she would easily access, not just for reminiscing but also for expressive moments of gratitude in the future.

(...)

Suna mentioned how she finds men at work very attractive. She said this while describing her shot of Rain's photo. He may be sweating a lot but Suna finds his hardworking attitude very admirable. Ohhhh, how we wish to find out who she will be marrying someday! :)

(...)

source: wennah// KSA soompi thread

11.17.09 [Pic] Rain in Toronto (wearing Six to Five)

http://sixtofive1982.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/han1.jpg

credit: ratoka

091116 Kim Sun Ah (Secret Diary) mentions Rain

The host of the show was announcer Lee Ji Ae (from KBS ‘Sang Sang Plus Season 2′). Rain once said that she is his style/ ideal type :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llz7gBdl0Lk

credit:CBchinacloud

Hi Kicia, thanks for sharing this video clip of KSA. I hope we could get a translation of this because I think she talked more about his working style. Also, thanks for posting his Toronto photo. He looks great wearing his own brand. :P:lol:

Guest angelordevil

Ninja Assassin - Movie Preview Review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEvI16lx-sw

moviepreviewcritic@YT

Ninja Assassin promotion in Peru

0.4236586_26931_1.jpg

0.4236588_26931_1.jpg

0.4236589_26931_1.jpg

0.4236590_26931_1.jpg

0.4236591_26931_1.jpg

credit:Duggu@rain-union

Thanks Kicia for translation about KSA talks about Rain, hope we can have engsub this clip, so we can feel it better.

Thanks Anssit for NA new pics.

I heard the news said that yesterday Rain's student Lee Joon has injured his ankle while recording, I think Rain knows this news,futhermore, he was flood with a lot of interviews and maybe it makes him suddenly to be cold in toronoto. And beside that, as a fan of him so far, I know sometimes he will be like that.

I hope he can rest full and prepare himself best for the LA's premier in 19th, I know a lot of fans will fly to LA for supporting him. So hope they can have a best memory in this event.

Clouds aja aja fighting.

----------

Rain AMC Advance Screening Show at Toronto

Rain CityTV at Toronto (MOD)

credit:smallq@YT

Rain AMC Advance Screening Show at Toronto

Rain CityTV at Toronto (MOD)

credit:smallq@YT

Hi Thu, thanks for sharing these clips. He only said a few words during his intro speech in the screening. In the 2nd clip, it looked as if he was in a hurry to go inside, maybe that's why he didn't entertain those fans waiting for him. At least, he as usual waved to them when he went out - But it's so transparent that he wasn't in a good mood that time - he didn't even open the car window as what he usually does to say goodbye to the fans outside looking at him. RAIN, remember - that you're promoting your upcoming movie these days - they're these people, your fans who's going to watch! These people are the ones & the reason why you're up there! ;):mellow:

*** I enjoyed watching this because of the eng subs. :D:P

[11-18] allkpop Interview with Ninja Assassin Star RAIN

source: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php ... assassin_star_rain/

After the wait, it's finally here! With the release of Ninja Assassin just around the corner on November 25th, 2009, we had the pleasure of meeting up with the lead star, Rain, in New York City on November 13th and conduct a brief interview.

With producers Wachowski Brothers (The Matrix series, Speed Racer) as producers and Rain in the main role, Ninja Assassin is already making waves amongst both Americans and Asians. In this Hollywood martial arts film, Rain stars as Raizo, a young assassin in a deadly clash with his own ex-clan.

Although exhausted from a grueling day, Rain was still very friendly and down to earth. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have star quality, not to mention the man is just huge - in an impressive way. To be honest, I thought he was a football player. Rain is definitely not your normal pretty boy k-pop idol and it'll be even more glaringly obvious when you watch him kick some major richard simmons in Ninja Assassin.

With that said, enjoy the interview!

*** view video clip here : http://www.rainlegend.com/bbs5/viewthread.php?tid=4544

NAinterviewbyallkpop.jpg

Check out the official website for Ninja Assassin, set to be released in theatres nationwide on November 25.

Credit : rainalice/rainlegend

Guest Sophi.e*

my sister was the one that went to the screening of his movie in toronto and she said he didn't say much. he just said who the movie was produced by and that it is a "kick a-- movie" & something along the lines of hope you enjoy it. it felt like it lasted for less than five mins. but his english sounded veryyy good!

she (my sister) was sitting like four seats away from him but didn't want to take pictures of him (stupid flashes) while he was watching his movie & when he left a few mins into the movie, fans couldn't go out cuz they wouldnt let them out o.O""

my sister was the one that went to the screening of his movie in toronto and she said he didn't say much. he just said who the movie was produced by and that it is a "kick a-- movie" & something along the lines of hope you enjoy it. it felt like it lasted for less than five mins. but his english sounded veryyy good!

she (my sister) was sitting like four seats away from him but didn't want to take pictures of him (stupid flashes) while he was watching his movie & when he left a few mins into the movie, fans couldn't go out cuz they wouldnt let them out o.O""

HI Sophi.e, thanks for sharing here the bits of your sister's story. Oh, this time he left ahead right away after the screening & the fans was being hold for a while - I think this is to avoid commotion - I hope you're going to watch the movie - it's a must-watch - hehehe ! :P:mellow:

Yay!!! in 8 hrs time, I will be watching Ninja Assasin , it's the Special Screening Premiere at Vivocity, S'pore....

Really can't wait!!!! :P

11.17.09 Rain’s “Ninja” LA premiere to air on GomTV

11/17/2009

The red carpet event for the Los Angeles premiere of superstar Rain’s Hollywood film “Ninja Assassin” will be aired exclusively on video portal GomTV next week, according to producer Warner Brothers on Wednesday.

GomTV will record the event, set to be held at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood tomorrow, and air it at 9 p.m. on November 23, Warner explained.

The main cast and crew of the action flick, including Rain, actress Naomie Harris, director James McTeigue, and producers Joel Silver and the Wachowski Brothers, are expected to turn up for the premiere.

Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, will play the lead role Raizo who is an unfortunate character fighting against the very organization that trained him to become the best secret assassin in the world. His co-star Harris has appeared in the “Pirates of the Carribbean” movie series.

The Wachowski Brothers, famous for “The Matrix” trilogy, and Silver, who created the “Die Hard” and “Lethal Weapon” series, spent ten years working on “Ninja”. McTeigue has also worked on “The Matrix” triology and “Star Wars Episode 22″ but is most famous for his directorial debut pic “V for Vendetta”.

“Ninja”, set for a worldwide release on November 26, has been hyped as one of the 50 most anticipated films of the year by U.K. newspaper The Times and one of the top 10 movies selected by the San Francisco Examiner.

by Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

source: asiae.co.kr

Guest angelordevil

[18-Nov-09][Donga][Nov-18-2009] Is it possible Rain could be an actor who has the same level of power as Bruce Lee?

Korean music star Rain has become one of the hottest commodities in Asia with his sold out concerts and passionate fan base, but he is now moving into a new venture in his career. : martial arts film star.

After giving acting a try with roles in TV and film, including 2008's "Speed Racer," Rain got his chance to emulate his favorite martial arts action stars with "Ninja Assassin".

"I'm a big fan of Bruce Lee, Jackie, Jet Li movies, you know," says Rain.

Rain stars as Raiza in "Ninja Assassin," a film about a rogue group of mercenary killers that trains orphans to become deadly weapons.

Raiza has a change of heart however, and decides to take his revenge upon the group and his master, played by legendary martial arts actor Sho Kosugi, vowing to kill them all.

Filming the energetic action sequences for "Ninja Assassin" forced Rain to be in top shape.

In one scene he does a handstand on a bed of sharp nails, a sight sure to make audiences flinch at first, but then stare in wonder.

"I just practiced standing upside down for a few months, and I had to make my body fit, like Bruce Lee, I trained for eight months, and I ate only chicken breast and vegetables, so, I learned a lot of martial arts, a lot," says Rain.

James McTeigue, who directed another revenge film, 2005's "V For Vendetta," says that although it seems like vengeance is a recurring theme in his career, it is not why he chose to make a ninja film.

"Yeah, I guess so, yes, I'm the 'vendetta' man. If you want to make a movie about a vendetta come to me," says McTeigue. "No, not really, this film, I was interested in doing a genre film, and it just so happened that that was the archetype of these kinds of movies that get made, and yeah, I was happy to do it, the one man revenge again, that's always good fun to do."

Rain has three acting projects coming soon, and he hopes that with the visibility he achieves in "Ninja Assassin," he will open himself up to more international audiences.

"Yeah, it's a very special opportunity for me, you know, I want to challenge myself to see where my limit is, so that's it," says Rain.

"Ninja Assassin" arrives in theaters on November 25.

credit to Donga.com & REUTERS

http://media.daum.net/entertain/ ... 12406&p=reuters

[18-Nov-09][Donga][Nov-18-2009] Is it possible Rain could be an actor who has the same level of power as Bruce Lee?

Korean music star Rain has become one of the hottest commodities in Asia with his sold out concerts and passionate fan base, but he is now moving into a new venture in his career. : martial arts film star.

After giving acting a try with roles in TV and film, including 2008's "Speed Racer," Rain got his chance to emulate his favorite martial arts action stars with "Ninja Assassin".

"I'm a big fan of Bruce Lee, Jackie, Jet Li movies, you know," says Rain.

Rain stars as Raiza in "Ninja Assassin," a film about a rogue group of mercenary killers that trains orphans to become deadly weapons.

Raiza has a change of heart however, and decides to take his revenge upon the group and his master, played by legendary martial arts actor Sho Kosugi, vowing to kill them all.

credit to Donga.com & REUTERS

http://media.daum.net/entertain/ ... 12406&p=reuters

Thu, thanks for sharing this. As popular as BL globally, I hope so - but RAIN will always has his own style. And 3-upcoming projects soon? Oh, can't wait for them but how about the drama? Is this included in the 3-mentioned here? If he's open & will concentrate more internationally, I hope he won't neglect doing a project in a small screen, so his fans could get to see him longer. :P:mellow: