Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Thu, thanks for posting the new photos. This time the photos came in so fast - He looks so adorable. :P:lol:

%7Boption%7D2009110951317_2009110969881.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://imgnews.naver.com/image/edaily/2009/11/09/1257733987.489659_PP09110900013.JPG

%7Boption%7D200911091133311127_1.jpg

%7Boption%7D0090002179836_0.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://imgnews.naver.com/image/edaily/2009/11/09/1257734103.446914_PP09110900014.JPG

credit:as tagged

Thanks Thu for all the photos of today's event!! Rain look dashingly handsome!!!!

Again, wishing him every success..... :D

Okay...so I went to the movies tonight to see Michael Jackson's This is It!! (which is a great movie). But what do I see as we are waiting for the movie to start,..... PREVIEWS OF THE NINJA ASSASIN MOVIE!!!! Do you know how exciting it was to see RAIN RAIN RAIN on a big movie screen in my neck of the woods. I saw Speed Racer but some how this was different. He was the center of the action in the previews and you could feel his presence even more in the movie. At the beginning of the preview, folks were talking but by the end of the previews the audience was dead silent (all focused on the action scences). It was a smart idea for them to advertise the movie during the previews for the Michael Jackson movie. Michael Jackson's movie was the number 1 movie in America last week and it was number 2 this week. This means that hundreds of thousands or even millions of folks saw the same Ninja Assassin preview that I saw. Anyway, just wanted to post what I saw tonight at the movies.

Guest angelordevil

more pics

1257733223490_1.jpg

0090002179844_0.jpg

1257734704.132994_PP09110900015.JPG

1257734429632_1.jpg

2009110952177_2009110970151.jpg

PYH2009110902240001300_P2.jpg

200911091130017832674A_2.jpg

2009110911341466062_1.jpg

200911091136401122_1.jpg

1257733315817_1.jpg

PYH2009110902190001300_P2.jpg

PYH2009110902200001300_P2.jpg

1257735424.712050_PP09110900021.JPG

1257735211975_1.jpg

credit: as tagged

It seem we are in a lot of pictures

He is super super happy haha

I have seen this smile for a long time

more pics, can't remember which post , which not kaka

200911091130017832674A_2.jpg

200911091143572300_1.jpg

0090002179858_0.jpg

1257735303.131907_PP09110900019.JPG

1257734775.478814_PP09110900017.JPG

20091109_114658762348_0.jpg

more pics

2009110911572338487_1.jpg

200911091159548092982A_1.jpg

1257735274526_1.jpg

200911091203198135996A_1.jpg

1257734817074_1.jpg

200911091208461123_1.jpg

2009110912095727459_1.jpg

Guest tyty6_7

OMG... Look at his eyes in the press conference pics... He looked so happy...But the suit made him a little bit bigger...

I wonder if he talked in korean or english for the interview there?... I thought the director had been there with him...

@theone4me: I also saw NA preview once in the theater.... The feeling to see it in the theater was a lot different compared to on TV or computer...

Okay...so I went to the movies tonight to see Michael Jackson's This is It!! (which is a great movie). But what do I see as we are waiting for the movie to start,..... PREVIEWS OF THE NINJA ASSASIN MOVIE!!!! Do you know how exciting it was to see RAIN RAIN RAIN on a big movie screen in my neck of the woods. I saw Speed Racer but some how this was different. He was the center of the action in the previews and you could feel his presence even more in the movie. At the beginning of the preview, folks were talking but by the end of the previews the audience was dead silent (all focused on the action scences). It was a smart idea for them to advertise the movie during the previews for the Michael Jackson movie. Michael Jackson's movie was the number 1 movie in America last week and it was number 2 this week. This means that hundreds of thousands or even millions of folks saw the same Ninja Assassin preview that I saw. Anyway, just wanted to post what I saw tonight at the movies.

Hi Andrea, thanks for sharing here your story. So nice to know that you were able to see the trailer/teaser on the big screen. . Wahhh………..can’t just wait. RAIN, fighting! :P:lol:

Guest angelordevil

more pics

1257734103.446914_PP09110900014.JPG

20091109130313322.jpg

20091109125913494.jpg

20091109125108469.jpg

SH0.4161073_1_1.jpg

G80.4161074_1_1.jpg

MD0.4161075_1_1.jpg

R10.4161076_1_1.jpg

TS0.4161077_1_1.jpg

GT0.4161079_1_1.jpg

[Nov-09-2009]Rain said, "No blue screen was used during the Ninja Assassin shoot."

"I attended the Ninja Assassin shoot, determined to bring sure death."

After Rain's first hollywood leading role movie Ninja Assassin (director/James Mac Teigue) opened itself to the public for the first time in Korea, he spoke to Sports Hankook reporters. Ninja Assassin preview was given in Korea before its promotion in America.

Rain spoke his mind, "I was determined to bring death, building up my body and acting my actions with the movie 300's stunt team. I thought during the shoot, 'It's the only way I must do', and was determined to accomplish the objective without fail." after the VIP preview of Ninja Assassin at Lotte Cinema in Kwangjingoo, Seoul, on the 6th.

In the movie that was full of action as expected, and caught the eye of many with its bloodier scenes than expected, Rain showed his astounding actions with the reveal of his perfect muscles as the character of Raizo under Ozunu's command.

Rain laughed by saying, "In spite of a hollywood movie, it wasn't ever shot against the blue screen. I was asked to act after many rehearsals. During the shoot, they tied my body to the end of a wire, but I actually did the stunt actions later because I was not satisfied though. When I was clinging to the overhang, jumping down at altitude, I also had my nails off, however, that was not really a problem."

Rain has been receiving attention from the hollywood as an action star over 'Bruce Lee', and is expected to be portrayed as new paradigm of action in the 21st century because he is taller and more energetic than 'Bruce Lee'.

Rain also played the exceptionally difficult part with surprising depth and great emotion in the movie. On the day, 'Lee Hyo-Li', 'Girl Generation', 'Kim Seon-Ah', 'Lim Soo-Jeong', 'Cha Taw-Hyun', and 'Lee Cheon-Hee' participated in the VIP preview and clapped their hands.

Rain added, "It'll play in 2,800 theaters all over America, so I sure have high expectations, and hope this movie to do well at the box office." and '"After going over to America on the 11th and promoting the movie in America and Canada, I'll leave for Hong Kong where my Asia Tour concert will be held at the end of this month."

Movie Matrix's producer 'Joel Silver' and directors 'the Wachowski brothers' have tracked the project of Ninja Assassin, and came to shape their plan by starring Rain in Ninja Assassin after working with him during the Speed Racer shoot.

Ninja Assassin ranked as one of the year's top 50 and 10 movies, by UK's 'The Times' on-line and San Francisco's Examiner each.

Rain will hold a press conference with the journalists from Asia countries, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singarpore, and Taiwan, to promote Ninja Assassin in Korea on the 9th.

credit to Daily Hankook http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002037377

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

more pics

http://c.uploadanh.com//upload/1/568/R10.4161076_1_1.jpg

http://c.uploadanh.com//upload/1/568/TS0.4161077_1_1.jpg

http://c.uploadanh.com//upload/1/568/GT0.4161079_1_1.jpg

[Nov-09-2009]Rain said, "No blue screen was used during the Ninja Assassin shoot."

"I attended the Ninja Assassin shoot, determined to bring sure death."

After Rain's first hollywood leading role movie Ninja Assassin (director/James Mac Teigue) opened itself to the public for the first time in Korea, he spoke to Sports Hankook reporters. Ninja Assassin preview was given in Korea before its promotion in America.

Rain spoke his mind, "I was determined to bring death, building up my body and acting my actions with the movie 300's stunt team. I thought during the shoot, 'It's the only way I must do', and was determined to accomplish the objective without fail." after the VIP preview of Ninja Assassin at Lotte Cinema in Kwangjingoo, Seoul, on the 6th.

In the movie that was full of action as expected, and caught the eye of many with its bloodier scenes than expected, Rain showed his astounding actions with the reveal of his perfect muscles as the character of Raizo under Ozunu's command.

Rain laughed by saying, "In spite of a hollywood movie, it wasn't ever shot against the blue screen. I was asked to act after many rehearsals. During the shoot, they tied my body to the end of a wire, but I actually did the stunt actions later because I was not satisfied though. When I was clinging to the overhang, jumping down at altitude, I also had my nails off, however, that was not really a problem."

Rain has been receiving attention from the hollywood as an action star over 'Bruce Lee', and is expected to be portrayed as new paradigm of action in the 21st century because he is taller and more energetic than 'Bruce Lee'.

Rain also played the exceptionally difficult part with surprising depth and great emotion in the movie. On the day, 'Lee Hyo-Li', 'Girl Generation', 'Kim Seon-Ah', 'Lim Soo-Jeong', 'Cha Taw-Hyun', and 'Lee Cheon-Hee' participated in the VIP preview and clapped their hands.

Rain added, "It'll play in 2,800 theaters all over America, so I sure have high expectations, and hope this movie to do well at the box office." and '"After going over to America on the 11th and promoting the movie in America and Canada, I'll leave for Hong Kong where my Asia Tour concert will be held at the end of this month."

Movie Matrix's producer 'Joel Silver' and directors 'the Wachowski brothers' have tracked the project of Ninja Assassin, and came to shape their plan by starring Rain in Ninja Assassin after working with him during the Speed Racer shoot.

Ninja Assassin ranked as one of the year's top 50 and 10 movies, by UK's 'The Times' on-line and San Francisco's Examiner each.

Rain will hold a press conference with the journalists from Asia countries, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singarpore, and Taiwan, to promote Ninja Assassin in Korea on the 9th.

credit to Daily Hankook http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002037377

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Thu, thanks for posting more photos - Oh my, I could see many medias & people there. I'm happy seeing him feeling good. Also, thanks for sharing this article. Wow, 2,800 theaters in US - I feel so excited for this movie. :P:lol:

09 11 09 NINJA ASSASSIN Press conference (24 news)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_3H5jdim6g

09 11 09 NINJA ASSASSIN Press conference (nocut TV)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGml71QlQ6g

09 11 09 NINJA ASSASSIN Press conference (24 news2 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey7asfgKJf8

Thu, thanks for sharing these video clips. :P:lol:

Source : k-popped

http://k-popped.com/2009/11/rain-promotes-...n-in-seoul.html

Monday, November 9, 2009

Rain promotes Ninja Assassin in Seoul

K-popped!’s favourite Hallyu star Rain (real name: Jeong Ji-hoon) was out and about on Nov 9 to promote his Hollywood flick Ninja Assassin.

Rain_NinjaAssassin5.jpg

Deadly: 'Yes, please be quiet. A ninja is talking. If you're not

careful, you won't be waking up from your sleep tonight.'

The 27-year-old spoke to the South Korean media during a press conference at 11am at Lotte Hotel, Seoul.

Rain toplines the James McTeigue-directed flick about Raizo a trained ninja assassin (what else?) who breaks free from his clan to exact revenge on them.

Ninja Assassin will be released in Malaysia – and South Korea – on Nov 26.

Rain_NinjaAssassin2.jpg

Arrival: Rain (left), along with his faithful

bodyguard, arrives for the PC

Check out the Korean sensation as he talks to the press.

Rain_NinjaAssassin3.jpg

Static wave: He heartthrob does his signature

"static wave" pose for the cameras

Rain_NinjaAssassin10.jpg

Dry lips: Rain is all nerves before the interview

Rain_NinjaAssassin4.jpg

Thrist quencher:

Rain_NinjaAssassin7.jpg

Attentive: Rain listens to a question

Rain_NinjaAssassin6.jpg

Relief: 'Man, I thought you were gonna ask me what

colour underwear ninjas wear.'

I`s obvious that the index increases as Rain is like wine :P

But if I had to choose the best part of his body I would pick his nose. I love broken noses :D (I know I`m weird)

:lol: - but I still prefer the not so musclely Rain. Can't imagine me hugging a tree.. :lol: hard and unyielding....

ooppss ... ahaks - Like lines you read in a romantic movie??? huh..

Angelordevil... I thought the premier would be for the asian media...?... If they have some bad review, hope that they will reveal it after the movie released....cause some of the U.S critical reviews already turned down the hypes of the crowds for the movie .. I dont want to get more heart-broken...

I don't really trust the critics and of course those kind of movies won't get much credit from the media. So don't hope

too much.

@bambiina: You speak out the words that I am living girl. Who needs a bf or gf to be happy? Happiness must come from inside of us. Yeah, sure it's nice to have a partner to share but a partner won't make you 100% happy or takes away your loneliness. OMG, I sound like a therapist now loooooooool!!!!!

@Kicia: broken nose? I didn't know that Rain had a broken nose. How you can see or recognize that?

bbly - live well or live hell... you choose......... rite??????????

There's another version of this which he has told at his Discovery Channel documentary earlier this year. He said that he has a broken nose because of his involvement in street brawls when he was younger (pre-debut days).

I tot I knew everything there is to know about him :lol: . I didn't know this.. No wonder his nose looked a little crooked.

I was just reading Jang Dong Gun's threads.....outraged from his fans on the news of his relationship with Ko So Young..(sorry off topic!! but I can't help it )...They were angry coz JDG has been saying in interviews (even recently) that he do not has a GF...and still looking for one...then who knows, sunddenly this news came out.... then it struck me...if this happens to RAIN....how do we react???!!!

Are supposed be angry with him? Happy that he finally has the couraged to brings out the truth?? celebrate that he finally in found his soulmate? Or detest him for lying ...??? I am just curious on what the Biers think....tat's all...

B) They don't know the word coolio.. are you sure the fans are "outraged' and not just "dissapointed"? Coz outrage is such

a strong word? JDG is old enough to have a girlfren, infact he is too old now to be having a girlfren. He actually should

already have a wife and children. They should just forget the whole thing and accept the fact that JDG is just human.

So what if he found his soulmate? So what if he lies about having GF?

It's his life and lying about his status does not effect anyone... sooooo why bother???

Hahha :lol: Here we are again. Rain and his relationships. Frankly speaking I think his private life isn`t our business :P

I`m very happy for JDG and I don`t understand this whole uproar :o

Rain said once that even if he had a girlfriend he wouldn`t admit it so …. those who are not prepared for that kind of announcement should think about it ;)

I always think Rain is not alone. He had/has someone. She may not be his soulmate (or whatever you may call her) though,

but surely he has girlfren unless he is ...."ahem".. "ahem" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: .

Anyway seriouly - I couldn't be bothered at all - as long as he "delievers" - who cares ?? Aite??

hi everybody i am new here and i really love and adore rain he is so cute with attractive personality, the thing i want to know is why song hye kyo had not come to any of rain's show like his fashion concert and legend of rainisim and now the special screening of NA although there are a good friends till 2007 or the early of 2008 and then their friendship disappear as they were not a friend something complicated here. by the way this thread is so beautiful hope it be the best

a. She's busy.

b. She think it was not important.

c. She just didn't care.

d. She did not want anyone to think that she hold special interest in him.

e. She did not want anyone to think that they were having an affair (covering up).

f. She did not want anyone to think that they were having an affeair coz they really didn't have one.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:^_^ . The list can go on... hehehe.. Choose any of the above.

BTW - Welcome to the thread.