Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Willinete - After MS??? Who think beyond that?. Right now my tots is up to 3rd December only. Ngee :lol:

Annsit - Read and learn - Okey?? :)

in his recent CNN interview that he would like to meet some one and might

meet someone soon.

Take note - This is his template remark. Do you know that he has a template (ready made answers)?

ie -what everyone expect of him - remark. Now and then he would throw such remark. Haha and I never

fall for it.

It's been repeated over and over again and his "soon" has become almost 5 years now. So his "soon" can be

another 15 years. Don't get me wrong I am not worrying if he has someone or not. :P

Infact I couldn't care less. What important to me is that he is happy doin what he's doin now and it shows in his

performance. I am pretty sure he's happy doin what he's doin now. You can see the result rite?. So I guess

we should "leave" him alone.. ahaks..

Aigoo Willinette...don't throw stone at me...I am just a baby!!! :P

I just want our Rain to be happy ..that's all...!!

But on the contrary..I will too feel sad if he is taken.....then.. I am not sure what should I feel??...Aigooo!!!

Bam - ok ok noted...Read, observe & learn....

That mushroom hair style?? Don't mention it.. all he need was just a hair clip and he would look like a model for hello kitty product.

Please don`t kill me :ph34r: I liked his mashroom haircut – he reminded me of young John Travolta :P

As for me the worst haircut was during LOR in Japan.

meet someone soon.

Take note - This is his template remark. Do you know that he has a template (ready made answers)?

ie -what everyone expect of him - remark. Now and then he would throw such remark. Haha and I never

fall for it.

It's been repeated over and over again and his "soon" has become almost 5 years now. So his "soon" can be

another 15 years.

So true! :lol::lol:

His marriage... I bet he isn`t lonely but I don`t believe that he will get married before he will turn 30...

First of all if would be abnormal considering other Korean actors/ singers and whole concept of Kpop bussiness.

What`s more he doesn`t have time for serious relationship :P but he should have some fun :P

In my opinion getting married before MS isn`t a good option as many things can change during two years of separation.

To sum up, it`s not our bussiness :D

Aigoo Willinette...don't throw stone at me...I am just a baby!!! :P

I just want our Rain to be happy ..that's all...!!

But on the contrary..I will too feel sad if he is taken.....then.. I am not sure what should I feel??...Aigooo!!!

Bam - ok ok noted...Read, observe & learn....

Annsit, no, I won't feel sad if he's taken, actually, I want him to find a woman who could take care & love him (this is what I'm always saying here.....) but I don't know what I could feel in case he's getting married early - (early than 35 years old) Maybe mixed-emotions........ Wahhhhh........ :lol::mellow:

Willinete - After MS??? Who think beyond that?. Right now my tots is up to 3rd December only. Ngee :lol:

Annsit - Read and learn - Okey?? :)

meet someone soon.

fall for it.

another 15 years. Don't get me wrong I am not worrying if he has someone or not. :P

Infact I couldn't care less. What important to me is that he is happy doin what he's doin now and it shows in his

performance. I am pretty sure he's happy doin what he's doin now. You can see the result rite?. So I guess

we should "leave" him alone.. ahaks..

Bam, Oh my - you're more CRUEL than Annsit. December 3 - hahaha, after his JKT concert - Gosh, he could find a girl from JKT, is that what you meant? I won't throw stones at you - this time, I'd stab you with a knife & make sure you'll die! But you know Bam, why did you say that his "soon" has become almost 5 years now - Are we sure that during this span of 5-years, he was available? She might just protecting the girl before that's why he didn't want to publicize the relationship. Who knows - we really couldn't tell. But as you said, we should leave him alone - :P:lol:

Guest tyty6_7

That is why I qualified my statement with "IF he intends to have a successful career in Hollywood". Let's face it, he might be able to get away with using an interpreter now, but until when? A lot of non-English-speaking entertainers started this way in the US but look at them now. They had to learn English, whether they like it or not. It's just more convenient that way, and it opens them to more opportunities for better projects. Rain can't just be playing the same old Asian warrior who barely speaks in his movies forever.

Again, this is only important IF he really wants to have a long and successful career in America.

If he wants to have different roles, he has to to learn and master English which I doubt he will have time to improve ....just look at most other big asian actors famous in the U.S..even they concentrate on only their acting career and spent a lot of time (many years) for English ... I think their English still does not well enough in order to be offered a good and different role with many complicated lines beyond their fighting ones....

I think it will take years for Rain just to concentrate learning English,which I dont think he can or will do, to get a leading role in a good romantic or comedy movies as he expected....

But anyway, what does he want???

if he really wants to get success, fame and money (hehheeh.. borrow the words from the lady on his CNN interview) in the U.S... I think always being a cool asian hero in action movie is not the bad idea at all...like angelia jolie , she has always been known as a heroic lady and mostly casted in action movies (if i am not wrong)....he can set up the goal to be the best fighting actor in the world and beat all of the other asian and white ones in the U.S...(like the goal he is the King of Kpop.)...

if he just wishes to be recognized worldwide as a great actor in different kinds of movies, then after he 's famous and successful in the U.S with a stereotype-cast , he can let them know his talents by other ways...such as trying to take some good korean script for some kind of awards (certainly it will depend on his luck...)....when he is already famous, people will notice his works more....

Again, that's just what I think... anyway, I am not a right and deserved person to predict or say what he will or should do for his big career...

So we can say that he has no future in Hollywood. :sigh:. I bet he will be sad if he reads my comment.

You have a point there... and we knew that.. but dumb english also would not get him anywhere.

I bet it's - no english no hollywood.

Bam, I think his dumb English might still get him somewhere in the hollywood, baby...at least after NA, he got another offer from those big sibling producers...not to mention that he 's already got some fanboys before the NA is officially released.... hehehehe...

Tyty - One thing for sure - No matter what language he uses they will find away to put him down (I mean the critics).

As you already said... the world is cruel....ka` ka` ka` ....

Ahaks... Sometime he dresses like a gigolo..

ke`ke`ke`... this is really an insult...hehehe...do you still remember what the antis called us, Biers, before??...hehhehe...maybe that's why sometimes he thinks that he needs to dress and act like that to be suitable with the name the antis gave us...(j/k)....

Anyway, I dont know if he changed the new stylists...but I guess they are the same ones...he's always faithful with the old people, isn't he?...

----------------------------

And you guys here seem to be very excited for his marriage huh?...hehhehe... for me , when it comes to the time he wants for a family life, then just do....hehhehe....but it seems to him that day is still far....I guess....

----------------------------------------------

Guest speed_devil

He has been sayin' - he would meet "someone soon". He has said the same thing over & over for 5 years. ;) .

Bam : template indeed B) .

Ninja Assassin - Advance Movie Screening List

Arizona

Tempe, AZ Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 7:00pmGet Passes via gofobo.com Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 7:00pmGet Passes via txtmovieclub.com Harkins Arizona Mills

5000 Arizona Mills Circle, Suite #665

Tucson, AZ Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 7:00pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

California

Fresno, CA Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 7:30pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Hollywood, CA Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 7:30pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

La Jolla, CA Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 7:00pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Orange, CA Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 7:30pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Santa Clara, CA Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 7:30pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Colorado

Arvada, CO Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 7:00pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

District of Columbia

Washington, DC Wednesday, November 11th, 2009 at 7:00pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Georgia

Atlanta, GA Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 6:00pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Hawaii

Honolulu, HI Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 7:00pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Kansas

Olathe, KS Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 7:30pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Michigan

Novi, MI Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 7:30pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Minnesota

Edina, MN Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 7:30pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Missouri

St. Louis, MO Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 7:00pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Nebraska

Omaha, NE Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 7:30pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Nevada

Las Vegas, NV Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 7:00pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

New Mexico

Albuquerque, NM Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 7:00pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Ohio

Richmond Heights, OH Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 7:30pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Pennsylvania

Philadelphia, PA Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 at 11:06amGet Passes via gofobo.com

West Homestead, PA Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 7:30pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Tennessee

Nashville, TN Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 7:00pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Texas

Austin, TX Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 7:30pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Dallas, TX Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 7:30pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Houston, TX Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 7:30pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Utah

Salt Lake City, UT Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 7:00pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Washington

Seattle, WA Thursday, November 19th, 2009 at 7:00pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

Wisconsin

Wauwatosa, WI Monday, November 23rd, 2009 at 7:30pmGet Passes via gofobo.com

http://advancescreenings.com/movie/ninja_assassin

from rain-eu

Please don`t kill me :ph34r: I liked his mashroom haircut – he reminded me of young John Travolta :P

As for me the worst haircut was during LOR in Japan.

Neh, won't kill you but you sure have weird taste...hehe. As for me I like the one in my avatar (Blond Short - Rain's Coming

Sep 2006 version)

Bam,But you know Bam, why did you say that his "soon" has become almost 5 years now - Are we sure that during this span of 5-years, he was available? She might just protecting the girl before that's why he didn't want to publicize the relationship. Who knows - we really couldn't tell. But as you said, we should leave him alone - :P:lol:

You don't want to kill me you love me :P... I want to believe that he was protecting someone. I want to believe that

so much. But I guess we better skip the subject. It is a very very very sensitive subject. As much as I love discussing, that

topic is "poisonous" :lol: . It will remain an unsolved mystery.

Why I said 5 years???????

Coz he said the same thing before, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy back in 2004.

But anyway, what does he want???

Satisfaction? Money? Fame?

I would ask this question if I ever have the chance.

Bam, I think his dumb English might still get him somewhere in the hollywood, baby...at least after NA, he got another offer from those big sibling producers...not to mention that he 's already got some fanboys before the NA is officially released.... hehehehe...

I believe so. I was just joking, putting him down like that. I believe some must have been hurt, anyway just do not

believe anything I say or take anything seriously. I have very high faith in him.

^ try bummie and sexybi clubbox

:lol: ..... you said it .. not me

I guess everything narrow down to X- factor???? and probably... his 8.8 inch... errr ^_^ .. 8.8 body

proportion that near perfection??? ..

I wonder if anyone remember the above post - last time it was reported that Rain index for perfect body proportion

was 8.8 (I don' know exactly how they come up with that number, but it means uri Bi is close to perfect). I wonder if the

index increases or decreases??? :lol:

*throw confetti*

Yo Speed - :lol: love to see you here. BTW - He has many more templates... kekekekeke

Guest angelordevil

haha so we skipp the subject " married" or " was protecting s.o" haha ( at least I want to say I think so far he has been protecting s.o)

I love this thread's mood now , some Bier appear and talk together. :rolleyes:

@tyty6_7: I don't have brave to watch comic-con interview. I don't want to see him like that.

I bet those are the worst interview <_<

I hope this time he can better, but I think this time he will speak Korea when has a lot of interview with foreign media :P

haha and some previous my post , I give a pic Rain's teacher

and now I know who is she and why today she appeared a lot in website.

She is Lee Yoon Jin, and she is Lee Bum Soo's girlfriend.

She taughed Lee Bum Soo english before they have date

20091104170219.jpg

so people don't worry if Rain can study or not hhaha

Guest tyty6_7

Rain as a narrator and a producer in MBLAQ document "Art of Seduction"

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h95zdrMpUXM

part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7swau5nKJQ

part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7u0W9znIIg

getting from absolutemblag2 (sorry ...dont know the real source )

I laughed a lot whenever I saw his students were scared of him...hehehe....

----------------------------

Angelordevil...I wonder if someone needs to be beautiful to be his English teacher?...heheheh....

I wonder why they will have a lot of advance screenings? does anyone know if they are for free or something?.....I guess not huh....

--------------------------------

Rain as a narrator and a producer in MBLAQ document "Art of Seduction"

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h95zdrMpUXM

part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7swau5nKJQ

part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7u0W9znIIg

getting from absolutemblag2 (sorry ...dont know the real source )

I laughed a lot whenever I saw his students were scared of him...hehehe....

They really looked scared to death :P

Like privates in the army :P They were so stiff ....LOL

They surely know what respect and discipline means :lol:

Here`s a link only for Rains edit from Art of Seduction -- for those who don`t have time to watch the whole show now:

091104 MBLAQ 작업의정석(Rain Edit)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trtZpA9VBV0&feature=sub

cr: happyyouyou1@youtube

Guest angelordevil

Ninja Assassin After alll...It is Rain

1st prize

KNK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcyTIsambBg

2nd prize

Duggu

3rd prize

There is no winner

Effort award: Six to Five O-Ring Badge

김은진

http://www.cyworld.com/_KEJJH

click diary and you will see the clip

Endurance award: Six to Five O-Ring Necklace

Cuckoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-nMVWaXEUc

Modesty award: Teddy Towel Set

Apple

http://www.youtube.com/user/applerain0625#p/a/0/kbi7l3fUhtQ

you can see more infor by link

@tyty6_7:hhaha, I wonder why his teacher is so beautifull and end up with other her student LBS

not him (I think s.o will kill me by knife, plz don't kill me hhehe)

yah yah we used to know in working Rain is very very different people,

Kicia, still remember what I said you before. hhaha, I think his eyes that time even more in this clip above.

qoute some old news relate MBLAQ,

MBLAQ has been called the in-sa-dol (coined by words ‘greeting’ and ‘idol’), this nickname was earned from their 90-degrees bowing when they do greetingsReally? The first thing we learnt was the ways of greeting”

•“Perfectionism. We just do that and everyone just called us that after that. They said that we ‘JTunes Kids’ are dance machines. We did dance practice for up till 14 hours a day. At first it was tough, but slowly we adapted to it”

•Normally he is like a hyung to us, but when he transform into a producer he is someone who does things well.”

•“Even though there is much stress and burden, he never pass the burden to us. He always gives us hope and courage through his words.”

And about the group striving to do better than Rain, it was revealed that one of Rain’s favourite lines are “Please do better than me” as a teacher to the group.

@bambiina: I really loved what you said here "What important to me is that he is happy doin what he's doin now and it shows in his performance. I am pretty sure he's happy doin what he's doin now." So true!!!

@English teacher: sorry, but am I the only one who thinks she looks scary? Yes, she is pretty but she looks so artificial (surgery?). Who cares if she is beautiful or not, apparently she wasn't a good teacher otherwise we wouldn't have discussions here about Rain's English skills and won't be worrying about him and how he will handle the interviews in the US.

@NA promotions: the schedule really scares me!!!! It's sooooo much!!!!

@MBLAQ's clip: I haven't watched it yet, but I can so imagine Rain being a tough mentor and teacher.

Ninja Assassin After alll...It is Rain

1st prize

KNK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcyTIsambBg

2nd prize

Duggu

3rd prize

There is no winner

Effort award: Six to Five O-Ring Badge

김은진

http://www.cyworld.com/_KEJJH

click diary and you will see the clip

Endurance award: Six to Five O-Ring Necklace

Cuckoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-nMVWaXEUc

Modesty award: Teddy Towel Set

Apple

http://www.youtube.com/user/applerain0625#p/a/0/kbi7l3fUhtQ

you can see more infor by link

Hi Thu, so, this is it! I just came from the other site & saw this clip posted but too bad there's an error & can't view it. Thanks dear for posting this here. I love the clips of Duggu & cuckoo. I'm happy for both of them for winning. :P:lol:

They really looked scared to death :P

Like privates in the army :P They were so stiff ....LOL

They surely know what respect and discipline means :lol:

Here`s a link only for Rains edit from Art of Seduction -- for those who don`t have time to watch the whole show now:

091104 MBLAQ 작업의정석(Rain Edit)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trtZpA9VBV0&feature=sub

cr: happyyouyou1@youtube

Hi Kicia, thanks for sharing this clip because I wasn't able to watch this show. It showed on their faces that they really respect RAIN very much. They were all ears on what he's saying, looking directly through his eyes, & standing there so upright. I hope we could get the translation so we'd know what was he saying here. :lol::mellow:

haha so we skipp the subject " married" or " was protecting s.o" haha ( at least I want to say I think so far he has been protecting s.o)

I love this thread's mood now , some Bier appear and talk together. :rolleyes:

@tyty6_7: I don't have brave to watch comic-con interview. I don't want to see him like that.

I bet those are the worst interview <_<

I hope this time he can better, but I think this time he will speak Korea when has a lot of interview with foreign media :P

haha and some previous my post , I give a pic Rain's teacher

and now I know who is she and why today she appeared a lot in website.

She is Lee Yoon Jin, and she is Lee Bum Soo's girlfriend.

She taughed Lee Bum Soo english before they have date

http://ui.joinskorea.com/upload/article/ht...91104170219.jpg

so people don't worry if Rain can study or not hhaha

Thu, so, she's LBS GF, thanks for this info. So far, haven't heard LBS speaks English yet - hehehe - but I know he's a good actor. And.......... RAIN & his teacher are both safe with each other - hahaha - :P:lol:

Neh, won't kill you but you sure have weird taste...hehe. As for me I like the one in my avatar (Blond Short - Rain's Coming

Sep 2006 version)

You don't want to kill me you love me :P... I want to believe that he was protecting someone. I want to believe that

so much. But I guess we better skip the subject. It is a very very very sensitive subject. As much as I love discussing, that

topic is "poisonous" :lol: . It will remain an unsolved mystery.

Why I said 5 years???????

Coz he said the same thing before, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy back in 2004.

Hi Bam. I love your avvie.......... I love that hair, too - blond short, so very cool-looking. :P:lol:

And you guys here seem to be very excited for his marriage huh?...hehhehe... for me , when it comes to the time he wants for a family life, then just do....hehhehe....but it seems to him that day is still far....I guess....

Hi tyty, no, I'm not! I don't think it's the right time as this early............ hehehe - I'm sure he knows the right time for everything! But I couldn't agree with you more - that day is still far................ :P:lol:

Annyeong~~

I'm not a regular visitor here, but may i join?

One thing i know is that I ADMIRE RAIN so much..

I'm always waiting for his upcoming project..

I heard that Rain will hold concerts in some places in South East Asia..

Has it been confirmed yet? Can't wait to see him on concert in my country..

I hope this time he will come (for real) to hold a concert in my country.. :rolleyes:

C U~~

Annyeong~~

I'm not a regular visitor here, but may i join?

One thing i know is that I ADMIRE RAIN so much..

I'm always waiting for his upcoming project..

I heard that Rain will hold concerts in some places in South East Asia..

Has it been confirmed yet? Can't wait to see him on concert in my country..

I hope this time he will come (for real) to hold a concert in my country.. :rolleyes:

C U~~

Hi ilwoo, so nice to see you here. You're always welcome to RAIN's thread. He has an upcoming concerts in HK & Jakarta, with details below : :P:lol:

November 28/29– HK concert

Payment Method: Visa or Master Card via internet

Time: 8:00 p.m.

Venue: Asia World Expo Arena

Price HK$1,280, HK$880, HK$680, HK$380 - You will only know your seat number after receiving the tickets.

The tickets will be mailed in mid Nov

[inquiry]

JV Productions (852)3154-9873

Chinese site :

http://www.hkticketing.com/ticketek/rd.asp...rInHongKong2009

English site :

http://www.hkticketing.com/ticketek/eng/rd...rInHongKong2009

December 3 – Indonesia, Jakarta

Time : 8PM (Doors : 6PM)

Venue : JITEC Mangga Dua Square Jakarta, Indonesia Info : W Productions +62 21 6231 1377 Website : www.wproductions.biz

Ticket Price:

VIP : Rp. 3.000.000.

Platinum : Rp.2.000.000

Gold : Rp. 1.500.000

Festival : Rp. 750.000

Bbly - If Rain doesn't have a girlfren yet does not mean

he can't be happy rite. We do not have to rely on anyone

to be happy. some ppl like to associate having a GF or BF

to happiness. You have a partner than you are truly happy.

Crappp!!!!! <_<

*throw cofnfetti to newbie* Welcome. Anyong.

<Info> 'Six to Five' Graphic Design Competition 2009 newimage

-Concept-

a. Applying Six to Five's rocket symbol or logotype to your design.

b. Any topic imaginable.

-How to qualify for the contest-

It doesn't matter who you are if you have a passion for a fashion design.

-Application for the contest-

a. Applications are accepted from November 3rd to November 20th through J.Tune Creative's Email or Six to Five's blog on Cyworld website.

b. Judgement (From November 21st to November 20th) :

Your works entered will be examined by J.Tune Creative.

c. Announcement of the winners:

December 4th - It will be notified on J.Tune Creative Homepage, Six to Five's shopping mall and blog / Individual notification.

-The method to apply for the contest-

Your name, address, contact information, position, account for your work, working data, and final jpg within the limit of 3 pieces per applicant, should be posted on Six to Five's blog on Cyworld http://www.cyworld.com/six_2_five --> jpg,

and be sent to J.Tune Creative by email marketing @jtcreative.co.kr --> working data

-The standards of judgement-

Your works exactly have to correspond with the concept of Six to Five based on your original idea that should be differentiated from another things.

(The extent of the completion, creativity, artistry, and diversity will be examined overall.)

-Prize for the winning of the contest-

Each of 5 clothing gift certificates worth about 300,000won (about $ 255), will be given to every winner. (total 5 winners)

-For further information, please contact +82 2 3447 1620

or J.Tune Creative Homepage http://www.jtcreative.co.kr./main/main.html

* The winning by plagiarism will be canceled, the winner's right to their designs will be vested in J.Tune Creative, and the works will not be returned to the applicants.

* If there are any problems about the copyright violations related to the right of likeness, the person responsible for the incident, will take the blame.

* If you concurrently send your works even to another contests, the winning will be canceled.

credit to: http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/con.....t=&keyword=

http://www.6to5.co.kr/intro.html

http://www.jtcreative.co.kr./main/main.html#

Brief translation by rain bird@Rain-EU

'Legend of Rainism' to Rock US in Dec.

091105_p15_rain.jpg

Singer-actor Rain

Singer-actor Rain will give concerts next month in the United States, for the first time in three years, J-Tune Entertainment announced Thursday.

The 27-year-old pop star will reappear Dec. 24 and 25 at Caesars Palace Hotel in Las Vegas, where he performed three years ago. This will be the U.S. leg of his ``Legend of Rainism'' tour that took place in Japan in August and in South Korea last month.

``Rain is preparing to perform at the Caesars Palace Hotel, which is famous as a concert venue for top pop artists such as Celine Dion and Elton John,'' J-Tune Entertainment was quoted as saying, according to Yonhap News. ``The concerts will feature the fancy visuals and events that characterized the `Legend of Rainism' tour. We received the offer from a staff member who worked on Rain's 2006 tour, and all that is left to do is sign the contract.''

The singer, who is also known as Jung Ji-hoon, performed at the Madison Square Garden Theater in New York in February 2006, before his Las Vegas gig.

The upcoming performances are also noted since they come after the end of much-contested and prolonged law suits against Rain for cancelling concerts in Los Angeles and Hawaii in 2007.

Meanwhile, the pop star will appear Nov. 9 in Seoul for the Asia press junket of the Hollywood movie ``Ninja Assassin,'' in which he plays a lead role. He will then depart on a promotional tour from Nov. 11 to 22 across the U.S., visiting cities, including New York and Los Angeles.

He will then visit Hong Kong, Nov. 28 and 29; Jakarta, Indonesia, on Dec. 3; and finally Shanghai the following week.

``Rain is very busy through the end of the year with his concerts and promotional tour for the movie, but hopes the movie and music will create a synergy effect,'' said J-Tune Entertainment.

Credits : hyowlee@koreatimes.co.kr

Source : The Korea Times