Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

:lol: Pau .. so good to see you here. Willinete - Thank you for being so faithful to this thread :P,

BTW - When is he getting married?

neenooneenooneennoo - ambulance driving Bambiina to the nearest medical centre, she was hit by a stone on da head.

Bambiina, hahaha - you don't need to have an ambulance ready by your side since nobody would throw stones at you - no, not at this time yet - we'll wait first for him to find a girl, a girl who could take care & love him more. When the time comes, ask the same question here again & you'd know what will happen to you - hehehe - :P:lol:

Comments like this is exactly why people like Bam, et al including myself had to take a leave from Soompi. :rolleyes: Relax, my dear, don't take everything too personal. I don't expect anyone to take my side or any side for that matter. It's supposed to be a healthy discussion. Some of us might think Rain is not perfect, but we all love him nonetheless. That's what really matters. I don't remember insulting him on my comment, though. :unsure: I mean, we've had it worse in the good ol' days, right, Bam? :lol:

:lol: - I don't blame them.After all this years. I don't blame them anymore. Reading through my post I can

see that on the surface it appeared like I was insulting him in almost every post. They didn't know me at all. How can they?

They should see underneath the so call "insult", they will realize that if one doesn't care about him one would not have

waste the time/effort to write at all.

I will not be chased again from this thread. If I leave it will not be because of anyone. :P

BTW - This is insult -

Ahaks... Sometime he dresses like a gigolo..

neenooneenooneennoo - No this time it's not Bambiina, It's Paulette on the stretcher, she was hit by a stone on da head.

Dear Biers...

Just would like to say that I hv enjoyed reading the thread here...your comments, your views on Bi..I should say they are all very constructive comments be it positive or negative...I couldn't agree more on all your views....I think its for the betterment of our BI..

Well, I am just a baby here in this thread....and so eager to read more of your views....keep it going!!!

Thu - I heard u re going to JKT for his concert in beg Dec?? I will be going too fm S'pore.....really can't wait!!

Bam - I fell in love wif BI for e 2nd time after watching him in Cyborg...a good movie & he acted very well for the record!

To me, criticism be it positive or negative (off course not tat extend) is good for anyone especially actors or stars as it will make one improve or at least gauge on how they are doing ...this will make them even better person personnaly or professionally...

So, I think we should give a sincere view...if BI happens to read it..good for him at least he knows that he has a true fans out there.....

Cheers to my pioneer Biers!! You all inspires me!! yay!!

Bam - I fell in love wif BI for e 2nd time after watching him in Cyborg...a good movie & his acted very well for the record!

And they keep telling me :D .

It must be good then..

Neeway, Do visit the music thread. We are discussing the exorbitant, blood sucking tix prices.. hahah, and what can

he do to help us.. Ahaks...

One can only dream.......

Willinete - I'll wait patiently for the day he finds someone.

Guest tyty6_7

So we should send an official letter to him telling him to "STICK TO KOREAN". I think I will bring a banner saying "STICK TO KOREAN" if I go to his next concert.

Bam, I wonder if he can understand the meaning of your banner..hehehe....I guess you need to make a big banner and write in an easy way for him to understand...something like "SPEAK IN KOREAN IN THE U.S".... hehehe....

I haven't watch Cybog or Speed Racer :o ... not the movie, not the dvd... nothing. I don't want to watch coz I just cannot

bare seeing him "humiliating" himself in Cybog. He look dumb already but Cyborg make him look dumber

Speed racer??? <_< bluergh. But don't get me wrong I never think that he made wrong decision for both movie though.

And for everyone information - I am a kid trapped in a woman's body and yet Speed racer repels me... ahaks. I love

Hanna Montana, I can't live without watchin high school musical in one month. Yup.. I am that "young".

too bad, baby...at least you should give him a glance and see how dumb he looked in those movies...hehhehe...

Actually, I don't care if he had a dumb/crazy/ or even gayish image for the movie...I just can not bare with his dumb image in the public... I don't know what his stylish thought when she introduced his mushroom hair style for the ninja assassin interview last year in the U.S? if it was in Asia, crazy fans like us still try to bare with it...but U.S? ...they need something hot... maybe she thought he was hot with that hairdo???....hehhehehe....

Anyway, I like his dumb face in Cyborg because I saw my cute Rain in there ....

Bam, with speed racer, I think it's suitable with your kids ... watch it with them ..oh no..i mean..let the kid watch and you just stay there and sometime glance at our baby's naked abs ...it is enjoyable and good enough, isn't it?...hhehehehe

---------------------------------

Some of you here said that his english is good and it's just because of lack of confidence that made him not be able to talk fluently...oh sorry girls, I dont think so... he lost his confidence for sure but the main reason is that his english was not good ...I dont know how much he got improvement from last comic con interview...but I dont think he has have enough time to master it now... when you are not good at some thing, you will not have confidence about that...If the lacking of confidence was the main reason made him mumble and struggle in transferring his answers, then at least he could still have understood the questions correctly...he proved me that he almost did not understand the questions that gave to him in the comic con interview....Also, in the MBC document scenes where he had less pressure compared to the media , what I heard he talked in english to the physical trainers were just in the phrases, not even a complete sentence such as " after this movie, no more work out"...in the Mnet, he just talked few sentences which were very basic ...I think when he faced to the media, he did not have vocabulary enough to express the ideas...I can say his vocabularies are poor... therefore, he can not transfer his thoughts...then he struggled..laughed and mumbled in some kind of silly ways....

In the U.S, It's really necessary to talk English with the media and the audiences...BUT if he Can't , then just stick with his Korean in order to express a smart person with good answers...at least he still get some kind of good impression from them .... Although it is not convenient when talking in Korean, Nobody will laugh at him if he can not talk in english (I don't talk about some racists), ...but the people (including me) will really laugh at him if he shows them his dumb face due to his poor english....So as Bam said "smart or dumb " which you prefer ???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest angelordevil

@Bam: haha when will he get married??? that's question I ask a lot of people haha

now he is 28 years old, he will get married before or after done military, I think a lot of people want to know that. haha

in my opinion he could get married before 2008, but a lot of things happend that prevent him to do it. ( just my thought keke) I myself don't want he will follow the step like JDG or BYJ ( they are going to 40 but still haven't get married)

@Annsit: Nice to meet you. haha so you will go to Jakarta, I still not sure 100% will go but I try my best to go it.

I don't know why concert held in the mid-week so it's very difficult for Bier who work in the company can go.

I'm a student so can absent some study day to go it. Hope I can see you in Jakarta.hhaha

@M!sty: Don't worry, all Bier are friend . Rain bring us together. I'm sure all Bier are in here love Rain much, so they ofcourse insult him, They just share thought and opinion about Rain.so feel free and discuss with us.

@willente: I remember last Chrismast you go to USA, right?? so this time you can go Las Vegas to support him.hihi

@Pau: I miss your comment in soompi. haha can you often post ???

@Bam: haha when will he get married??? that's question I ask a lot of people haha

now he is 28 years old, he will get married before or after done military, I think a lot of people want to know that. haha

in my opinion he could get married before 2008, but a lot of things happend that prevent him to do it. ( just my thought keke) I myself don't want he will follow the step like JDG or BYJ ( they are going to 40 but still haven't get married)

@Annsit: Nice to meet you. haha so you will go to Jakarta, I still not sure 100% will go but I try my best to go it.

I don't know why concert held in the mid-week so it's very difficult for Bier who work in the company can go.

I'm a student so can absent some study day to go it. Hope I can see you in Jakarta.hhaha

@M!sty: Don't worry, all Bier are friend . Rain bring us together. I'm sure all Bier are in here love Rain much, so they ofcourse insult him, They just share thought and opinion about Rain.so feel free and discuss with us.

@willente: I remember last Chrismast you go to USA, right?? so this time you can go Las Vegas to support him.hihi

@Pau: I miss your comment in soompi. haha can you often post ???

Thu, remember what he said in one of his interviews that he's getting married at the age of 30? So, that will be after his MS. But, the question right now is who is she? Hahaha - he could gotten married last year, huh? Something happened that prevented him to do it - like, maybe they went separated with his GF? :P :P hehehe - But I don't think he'll reach 35 without settling down. :lol::mellow:

Ye, crossing my fingers for this LAS concert, if this will happen. Will meet with my fiance' in HK before going to NY to see Mom since she's paying for my ticket - hehehe - I hope you could go & see him this time in JKT. Try your best, dear! :P

BTW, I saw the Bus ad of NA you posted recently. Here are some more.........There will be full of RAIN's image all over the street around Korea - hehehe. :P:lol:

[11-04] Bus ad featuring Ninja Assassin is gearing up for the release

NAbusad_23872345_2.jpg

Rain part:

Benamoo, one of Rain fan sites, has decided to launch Ninja Assassin ad for its promotion by buses around both cities of Seoul and Busan, on the side of the promotion of Warner Brothers Film Studio which did the movie, and is looking at the bus routes.

The Benamoo side has already contracted with 8 buses based on 5 routes in Seoul, and each of 2 buses based on 3 routes even in Busan Area is gearing up for the movie's release in mid-November.

credit to DongA.com http://news.naver.com/main/read. ... &aid=0002089406

Bried translation by rain bird

Credit : Cin/rainlegend

Guest angelordevil

cause we talked about his English skill

and I just found this pic from baidu

from limited chinese , she is Rain's english teacher

4e96bdde3d41b276cdbf1af.jpg

07bd7c0e3630b4e47acbe1f.jpg

link

cause we talked about his English skill

and I just found this pic from baidu

from limited chinese , she is Rain's english teacher

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3575/4e...b276cdbf1af.jpg

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3/07bd7...b4e47acbe1f.jpg

link

Thu, thanks for posting the photo. Ye, I'm familiar with her - and I know he also had another female tutor before & 1-male one. Wondering if they're still teaching RAIN up to now. This English teacher has been with him for a little while now, huh? And she's pretty - I hope he could concentrate well of learning the language - hehehe - BTW, there's a little article on the link you posted - is it about RAIN? Sorry, I could only open the link but can't understand what's written. :P:lol:

Movie Review: Rain in Ninja Assassin (Spoilers!)

BY: Adriane

This review may contain spoilers. You have been warned.

http://blog.mtviggy.com/2009/11/03/movie-r...ninja-assassin/

Hi jini, thanks for sharing another movie review. It's so worth-reading when reviews is on RAIN's side. I enjoyed reading what the writer's view & perspective is about the movie & RAIN. :P:lol:

Thu, thanks for posting the photo. Ye, I'm familiar with her - and I know he also had another female tutor before & 1-male one. Wondering if they're still teaching RAIN up to now. This English teacher has been with him for a little while now, huh? And she's pretty - I hope he could concentrate well of learning the language - hehehe - BTW, there's a little article on the link you posted - is it about RAIN? Sorry, I could only open the link but can't understand what's written. :P:lol:

You are so funny willenette.... I think is more like Can she concentrate in teaching him??...hehehe..I know I can't...I will be drooling and words can't even come out my mouth....hahhahaha...startstruck!!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

In the U.S, It's really necessary to talk English with the media and the audiences...BUT if he Can't , then just stick with his Korean in order to express a smart person with good answers...at least he still get some kind of good impression from them .... Although it is not convenient when talking in Korean, Nobody will laugh at him if he can not talk in english (I don't talk about some racists), ...but the people (including me) will really laugh at him if he shows them his dumb face due to his poor english....So as Bam said "smart or dumb " which you prefer ???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is why I qualified my statement with "IF he intends to have a successful career in Hollywood". Let's face it, he might be able to get away with using an interpreter now, but until when? A lot of non-English-speaking entertainers started this way in the US but look at them now. They had to learn English, whether they like it or not. It's just more convenient that way, and it opens them to more opportunities for better projects. Rain can't just be playing the same old Asian warrior who barely speaks in his movies forever.

Again, this is only important IF he really wants to have a long and successful career in America.

You are so funny willenette.... I think is more like Can she concentrate in teaching him??...hehehe..I know I can't...I will be drooling and words can't even come out my mouth....hahhahaha...startstruck!!

Hi annsit, oh, sorry, I'm wrong - should it be the other way round? Like you, dear - I can't, too - who could concentrate when someone like him is beside you - Surely, I'd give my service FREE - hahaha - anytime, anywhere. :P:lol:

Bam, I wonder if he can understand the meaning of your banner..hehehe....I guess you need to make a big banner and write in an easy way for him to understand...something like "SPEAK IN KOREAN IN THE U.S".... hehehe....

Bad Tyty Bad Tyty... gee. I should write in Hangul then ekekekeke... Yeah yeah, I know, I know enuff with the insult :lol:

Just can't help it. After fasting forrrr sooooooo long.

Actually, I don't care if he had a dumb/crazy/ or even gayish image for the movie...I just can not bare with his dumb image in the public... I don't know what his stylish thought when she introduced his mushroom hair style for the ninja assassin interview last year in the U.S? if it was in Asia, crazy fans like us still try to bare with it...but U.S? ...they need something hot... maybe she thought he was hot with that hairdo???....hehhehehe....

You tell me. I almost kill his stylist a few years ago. BTW - Does he still maintain the same stylist? Or all korean stylist

have similar taste???

That mushroom hair style?? Don't mention it.. all he need was just a hair clip and he would look like a model for hello kitty product.

Some of you here said that his english is good and it's just because of lack of confidence that made him not be able to talk fluently...oh sorry girls, I dont think so... he lost his confidence for sure but the main reason is that his english was not good ...

B) oooOOOoo I like this, Yes.. this is it. I just could figure it out just now. Why the lack of confidence right?

sometime he can use english to answer some easy cheesy question. Like :

1. Do you have special girlfren?

The answer is simple - Not yet.

2. When are you going back to korea

Tomorrow.

and he can always switch to korean for the difficult ones..

Pau what do you think? -Edit- Pau already replied - I yem too late.

Thu, remember what he said in one of his interviews that he's getting married at the age of 30? So, that will be after his MS. But, the question right now is who is she? Hahaha - he could gotten married last year, huh? Something happened that prevented him to do it - like, maybe they went separated with his GF? :P :P hehehe - But I don't think he'll reach 35 without settling down. :lol::mellow:

Nope - I don't think so, he won't get married at the age of 30, still too young (if we consider the average age korean artist got

married). Why get married when you could have any girl.. :D No? Joking joking joking.

Tyty - One thing for sure - No matter what language he uses they will find away to put him down (I mean the critics).

That is why I qualified my statement with "IF he intends to have a successful career in Hollywood". Let's face it, he might be able to get away with using an interpreter now, but until when? A lot of non-English-speaking entertainers started this way in the US but look at them now. They had to learn English, whether they like it or not. It's just more convenient that way, and it opens them to more opportunities for better projects. Rain can't just be playing the same old Asian warrior who barely speaks in his movies forever.

Again, this is only important IF he really wants to have a long and successful career in America.

:huh: So we can say that he has no future in Hollywood. :sigh:. I bet he will be sad if he reads my comment.

You have a point there... and we knew that.. but dumb english also would not get him anywhere.

I bet it's - no english no hollywood.

Hate to burst his bubble.

You tell me. I almost kill his stylist a few years ago. BTW - Does he still maintain the same stylist? Or all korean stylist

have similar taste???

That mushroom hair style?? Don't mention it.. all he need was just a hair clip and he would look like a model for hello kitty product.

Nope - I don't think so, he won't get married at the age of 30, still too young (if we consider the average age korean artist got

married). Why get married when you could have any girl.. :D No? Joking joking joking.

Bam, you're really so funny - it's almost like telling us that he looked like a doll with that mushroom hair - hehehe - About getting married at 30, I couldn't agree with you more - I won't also believe that he'll settle down at that early age. Many, if not most K-actors are still single even nearing their 40s. But just thinking, what if after MS his fame won't be as what it used to be? Anyway, there's always his business side to go to, right? :lol::mellow:

This article is way too funny :lol: I should start working (as I`m in ofiice now)... Rain is too addictive :P

Rain’s 10 Hottest Moments in Ninja Assassin

BY: Adriane

1. SLEEVELESS IN THE LAUNDROMAT WHERE YOU’RE BEING THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND

Oh, Rain. Of course our first vision is of you folding your little tighty-whities in the Berlin laundromat. Boy, if you were ours, you could fold our laundry all day. And we’re liking that no one bothered putting sleeves on your shirt. Good costuming, Carlo Poggioli!

2. SHIRTLESS SWEATY PUSH-UPS IN YOUR SPARE BACHELOR PAD

Take your laundry home, boy. Do those push-ups on a bed of nails. My God–we could pour water into your six-pack and the water would stay there and we could drink it out. Yeah… Your little black linen ninja practice pants are pretty skimpy. Especially when you stand up and throw around that long, silvery Ninja chain.

3. WALKING AROUND BERLIN LIKE A TOTAL HIPSTER

When Rain gets a break, it seems that he puts on a linen button-up shirt, which he leaves unbuttoned, and throws on his leather carrier bag, and walks around Berlin. This is hot in an “I want you to be my cute, caring boyfriend” way.

Drying your hair. This is not in the movie. This is just a picture of Rain. Photo Credit: Bandstalker

4. TAKING OFF YOUR NINJA DISGUISE TO SHOW US YOUR HOTNESS

After Rain, dressed in a totally black Ninja outfit, kills the badguys and Naomie Harris’ character is really confused and really, really scared he lifts it off and shakes out his sweaty hair like a puppy who jumped out of the bath. The room is barely lit, and he looks up at her with those big, puppy-dog eyes. This description was basically beastiality?

5. IN A MOTEL ROOM

If the above headline wasn’t enough to convince you, let us just supply this bit of dialogue:

“Get undressed. Shower but don’t use soap.”

It’s so she disguises her scent. But how hot is that!?

6. GOING OUT IN YOUR LEATHER JACKET TO PROTECT YOUR WOMAN

When Europol agent / future girlfriend Mika goes out to meet some other Europol guys and tell them what has happened, of course you accompany her like the perfect man. And of course you’re wearing a sweet-richard simmons bomber leather jacket. You are the hot, post-apocalyptic biker of our dreams.

7. HANDCUFFED AND CAPTURED IN A DILAPIDATED BERLIN WAREHOUSE

Struggle against those handcuffs! But you’re too tied up! We’re really very sorry that Europol tied you up and everything and you can’t escape, but we’re glad they remembered to light you moodily in a dilapidated warehouse. It’s also really nice when you break free. Le sigh.

8. CANDLE-LIT, SHIRTLESS AND TIED TO A GIANT COLUMN

We’re sad that your old Ninja leader re-captured you and brought him to his lair. But we’re glad that his punishment has you straining against ropes while tied to a stake and illuminated only by candles. And we’re glad he hasn’t been kind enough to provide you with a shirt.

Shirtless, burning building. Photo Credit: Warner Brothers

9. FIGHTING SHIRTLESS IN A BURNING BUILDING

I like the whole black Ninja outfit thing that was going on earlier in the movie, but it really doesn’t make any sense when you could also be fighting just as effectively shirtless. Strain those abdominal muscles as you kick! It all works. And thank goodness this place isn’t lit with some tasteless dojo lighting. This building is burning down around you and the effect is…honey-colored, warm…sensual…

10. CARRYING YOUR WOMAN OUT OF A BURNING BUILDING

Oh, we want to be that woman. Call for a Medic for us! Watch *US* to make sure we’re breathing!

And this isn’t even INCLUDING the hot teenage Raizo, who has a kissing scene in the RAIN, natch, with a girl ninja we want to be.

sr: http://blog.mtviggy.com/2009/11/03/rains-1...ninja-assassin/

Bam, you're really so funny - it's almost like telling us that he looked like a doll with that mushroom hair - hehehe - About getting married at 30, I couldn't agree with you more - I won't also believe that he'll settle down at that early age. Many, if not most K-actors are still single even nearing their 40s. But just thinking, what if after MS his fame won't be as what it used to be? Anyway, there's always his business side to go to, right? :lol::mellow:

Come on Ladies...didn't our Rain did mentioned in his recent CNN interview that he would like to meet some one and might

meet someone soon....Let's trust his words now!! My six sense telling me he will settle down before MS.....

About the hair thingy...I cannot stand his 'Changsa' hairdo which is about the same as his LOR Japan.....can faint!!

Come on Ladies...didn't our Rain did mentioned in his recent CNN interview that he would like to meet some one and might

meet someone soon....Let's trust his words now!! My six sense telling me he will settle down before MS.....

About the hair thingy...I cannot stand his 'Changsa' hairdo which is about the same as his LOR Japan.....can faint!!

Annsit, settle down NOW & until NEXT YEAR? Please DON'T! You're so cruel to me, dear! I want to throw stones at you... :P;) I think I also agree with you about the hair - I don't dig it at all! Just mention any hairstyles he has - the one that I really prefer is the NR one - gosh, am I the only one who loves this? I love it because it's neither too long nor too short - not too curly nor too straight - it's just right for him, my opinion. :P:lol: