wat genres do u hate?

Guest TrainDriver

Rock and any of its sub-genres (except for the odd pop-rock song), hardcore gangster music, dubstep (although a tiny bit in a house track is ok), and anything country/bluesgrass/hillbilly. Especially country... makes me want to shoot myself in the face. I also don't like the majority of what plays on the radio in my city.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest safelittlethoughts

Guys, screamo is not a genre. There's screaming in hardcore, metal, death metal, and some punk rock genres.

I can tolerate most genres. For the longest time, I disliked folk rock because I thought they sounded too "hipster". I still don't like bs rap that is all over the radio. Oh and dubstep, if that even counts as a genre

Guest k-saranghaeyo

I really don't like dubstep and the autotuned pop songs playing on the radio. I like songs that I can sing with and its pretty hard to sing along there's meaningless lyrics. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

whichever genre korn, slipknot, and the like are...one of my brothers always used to listen to these type of songs and they gave me a headache every time.  >_<  don't really dislike them, it's just that they give me a headache.  Y_Y

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tina Fang

I hate metal, electro (is that a genre?), rock and roll and country.
I'm ok with most hip hop or pop songs, since they're so popular and hard to get away from. I love ballads and soft songs, and dance songs. I don't even know the proper names for music genres, haha.
I LOVE classical music.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived