wat genres do u hate?

Guest TrainDriver

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Guest lululime-on

Rap. Definately. It's horrible, and makes my ears bleed. What a sad excuse for music.

But classical is okay, though opera is just...eh.

• 2 months later...
Guest The Pink Panda

I'm not too fond of manufactured pop music (sorry K-pop fans), "indie" music, a lot of hip-hop...

by the looks of things recent emo bands have really screwed up the scene for a lot of people huh? It didn't used to be about being whiny and depressed, it was just emotional music.

Anyway, I freaking love most sorts of metal ;) especially melodic death metal and symphonic metal

• 5 months later...
Guest chewy130

why cant you stand hip hop? cuz of the content and the derogatory stuff they say about women?

well iunno if this counts as a genre but that whole voice box thing they do in hip hop now a days is getting annoying.

by that i mean all that junk by lil wayne, t-pain , drake etc

o yeah and screamo, metal, goth crap. and some country

Heavy Metal @_@ It's always pretty sad when I start liking the melody to something and then the singer ruins it by screaming like their head is about to expode =_=

Guest Heaven2100

I hate heavy metal/heavy rock(if you can say so) it's just sound most of the time almost the same.. and all those screaming.. and I don't really love the singer's voice...

I don't really love rap/hip hop too.. I can't listen to rap songs.. maybe a little rap..but not the whole song..i don't really count it as music

Guest justlovely12

hiphop , rnb , metal , emo , "rock" , "punk" , classical , ballad , pop , dance , trance , country , jazz

any mixture of same + probably more

what do you listen to (what is left to listen)!? o__o

Guest octoberbabyy

Definitely heavy metal rock music or anything along the lines of rock music. God, I can't stand it at all. It kills my ears - I really don't understand how people can enjoy such crap!! I also dislike Trance and House music!

i try to be open to as much music as possible... but i really dont think i'll ever understand metal. the "hardest" stuff i can tolerate is underoath

and chinese operas. LOL randomly came into my mind cause recently my mom's been really into them =S

Guest Arrhythmia

I like to be open minded about music genres, since I feel that music is just music depending on each person. My taste varies from pop to rock from r&b to hip-hop, although of course a lot of them these days don't really hold value to the genre. One genre I have tried listening to and still cannot get used to is definitely death metal. Because generally, I want to hear the music as well as the lyrics.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lindazette

Seriously, if you don't like a genre don't be going on calling it crap and saying it hurts your ears etc. I know it's your own opinion but for someone like me that are pretty damn passionate about metal, deathcore music etc, it seriously pisses me off. I honestly hate pop, and hip hop etc, but that doesn't mean i have the rights to abuse that genre.

Sorry, but I just f***ing hate the way society judges metal. In the end we're all bloody human, and music is something we all appreciate, so have respect for other genres that you "hate".

Archived