Korean sheet music..

Guest ` k s

Don't know if this is the right forum but does anyone know a site that has piano sheet music for korean songs? And if possible guitar tabs/chords for korean songs? THanks

Guest Angel_luvusa

Yeah i was looking for it too >.< there was a link to some persons blog w/ a lot of piano music..but i deleted it -___-.

Guest jennyrox

the titles are in english... just click on the title. and it'll bring you to a new page. then on the right side, there'll be the download link. you can save target as..

Guest Angel_luvusa

sungielove's: http://cafe.naver.com/sungielove.cafe

if you find that person's blog, can you share the link as well? or pm me please. thanks!

Yeah, if i find it I'll post it on here :) thanks for the link you posted tho ^^

how do i get the sheet music? i can't read it...

On the left click the one you want (kpop, ost, or ect sheet music) then look in there until you find the title you want. Click on the title and then it brings you to another page, look on the right side of the page you'll see a little floppy disk picture and (title of song).pdt right click the file name and 'save as'. Hope thats what you were asking..>.<

Guest orange123123

i have a problem with opening the sheet music pdf in acrobat reader.. it say i need sum korean support pack.. any idea where to download that?

Guest Angel_luvusa

i have a problem with opening the sheet music pdf in acrobat reader.. it say i need sum korean support pack.. any idea where to download that?

i think you download it from here with your version no. ? http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/pro...latform=Windows not sure though, mine just asked if i wanted to dl korean support pack when it needed it..

does anyone have shinhwa-hero or ses-dreams come true sheet music for piano?

Guest knightdevil

i think you download it from here with your version no. ? http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/pro...latform=Windows not sure though, mine just asked if i wanted to dl korean support pack when it needed it..

Thx a lot for the link jennyrox. I was looking for Yimura's "Kiss the Rain" music sheet and that blog has it. :)

But like orange123123, I'm having trouble opening the pdf file. I tried downloading the Korean language support pack from the link Angel_luvusa provided but it seems like my older version of Adobe Acrobat is not compatible with that language pack? :blink:

Anyone know how I can update my Adobe Acrobat to the latest version without downloading the trial version only? :(

Guest Angel_luvusa

Thx a lot for the link jennyrox. I was looking for Yimura's "Kiss the Rain" music sheet and that blog has it. :)

But like orange123123, I'm having trouble opening the pdf file. I tried downloading the Korean language support pack from the link Angel_luvusa provided but it seems like my older version of Adobe Acrobat is not compatible with that language pack? :blink:

Anyone know how I can update my Adobe Acrobat to the latest version without downloading the trial version only? :(

No idea about adobe acrobat, but you can just dl adobe reader 7.0 for free and use that to view the sheet music. ^_^

Guest knightdevil

No idea about adobe acrobat, but you can just dl adobe reader 7.0 for free and use that to view the sheet music.

Thx a lot!! I can read the sheets now. :D

Guest celestial_kasumi

Hi ^-^

I was jus wonderin, does any1 kno or wud any1 be able to help me get the piano music for Dalm Eun Sarang by Seo Jin Young from Tail of the Nine Tailed Fox plz

Archived