Me singing 'Dreamin' of You'

Guest Cutie*Songstress

Guest Celeste

You dont look asian and you actually sing japanese songs? wow. And effin' wow to FFX-2 songs... you sound so much like Koda Kumi.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest RS Trax

Hey there, I believe this is my first post in a very long time, haha. I don't really post much at these forums, but once I heard your song I was so amazed by your angelic voice, I have to say something.

I don't know what the other person was thinking, but I think you chose a good song for your voice. Though, I haven't heard your other songs yet.

It captured my ears right from the first tone. Everything flows very well, except there were no background vocals, but I understand this is a one-shot home recording...

WOW~ great song. Also a favorite of mine after watching the Selena movie starring Jennifer Lopez.

By the way, I hope you don't mind if I add you on MSN. I think we'll be good friends. :)

Roth // RS Trax

I hate to btch about this, but Lisa brought up this before and you never replied to her. We all enjoy your music, we really do. In fact, we take time *just a little time, but time nonetheless* to comment about your singing. Won't you take the time to comment on some other singers here on soompi?

Guest fantasiimaker

Also, you said in one of your threads to "let this thread die please" or something, yet after you posted that, you bumped your threads back up by posting individual "thx n_n" replies quite a few times XD; Meaning you don't really want to leave Soompi, I guess? haha.

I hate to btch about this, but Lisa brought up this before and you never replied to her. We all enjoy your music, we really do. In fact, we take time *just a little time, but time nonetheless* to comment about your singing. Won't you take the time to comment on some other singers here on soompi?

Also, you said in one of your threads to "let this thread die please" or something, yet after you posted that, you bumped your threads back up by posting individual "thx n_n" replies quite a few times XD; Meaning you don't really want to leave Soompi, I guess? haha.

Uh-oh. xD We're nitpicking on her again.

Guest Cutie*Songstress

Thanks. n_n

* And I always reply to someone's response by thanking them. =) I think it's a decent thing to do if u thank someone if they compliment u, right? I'm not just gonna ignore them...seems a lil' rude to me.

And I'm not a member here anymore...I did visit -n- compliment other singers, u don't know 'cause u haven't read every thread on here. I just respond if someone says something nice about me...I don't ignore people...is it so bad to say 'thank you'??? ;)

Guest SnTears

omg u sing so good!! >.< u can go out and get famous, ^^V would you like a younger sister?! i promise i wont bother you! lols >.O *srrie i ate too much chocolate todai

Guest lovablekrnstar63

this topic caught my attention b/c i saw selena at my spanish class

now i wanna sing this song -_-''

awesome job

you sound so cute!

Guest Cutie*Songstress

omg u sing so good!! >.< u can go out and get famous, ^^V would you like a younger sister?! i promise i wont bother you! lols >.O *srrie i ate too much chocolate todai

HAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol: u are so cute!!! Thanks for ur kind words. :lol:

And thanks, lovablekrnstar63! =P U should sing this song too...I have the instrumental if u ever need it! n_n Just pm me.

Archived