Wonder Girls Park Ye Eun- To Wonderful

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveex3

i was crying watching / listening to her sing.

it was so sweet of her to compose the song for us.

out of all the wonder girls, she has the most interaction with fans (wonderfuls)

예은아 원더풀이 항상 지켜줄께

Guest midst

That performance was wonderful.

I loved the composition and the melody!

I can't wait hear more of Ye Eun's solos

Guest yenieu

wow she must love her fans pretty much though...although i'm not wonderful but after heard the song i was very touching

WONDERGIRL HWAITING

Guest Sa.Kie

That's a wonderful song! I can say so even without knowing its actual meaning! Amazing voice, full of emotion and nice melody! Im not a Wonderful but I can feel their happiness! They must be proud to be the fans of such kind and talented singers!

Well, btw, Im a YeEun's fan! Hers only. (the other girls are nice too but only YeEun makes it to be my idol).

Guest xyrhene

OMFG!!..

how sweet...

gahh..

currently listening to it.

wonderfuls chant made me some goosebumps...don't know why..

WG Fighting!

Guest lilswtazndevil

omg!! ye eun looks so gorgeous!!

i love her new hairstyle!!

and the performance was great!

Guest Rachel♥OhWonbin

ye eun's solo performance is the best for me it showcase her talents in singing, playing the piano and composing and writing the song.

the song really touched my heart makes me feel so happy and proud to be a wonderful!

Guest talksound

fantastic song, superb performance. and she is an extremely strong vocalist that doesn't get the credit she really deserves.

Guest meatloaf

Gosh i can't stop listening to this. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside everytime hahaha. Yeeun has some major talents and i'm glad she's beginning to be recognized more after the constant bashing she's been receiving ever since her debut. I too am proud to be a wonderful. Park Ye Eun Hwaiting! :D

Guest mintberry

Ye Eun,you are such a sweetheart. Making a song just for us WonderFuls.

This is why we love you and Wonder Girls so much!

Thank yoouuuuuu soooo much!!!

I really really really love this song!!

I hope it's featured in their 2nd album XD

I want the studio ver so badly because I'm not really satisfied with fancams lol.

Guest bitter.sweetly

Yeeun, omg, she's awesome! I really applaud for her because even after all the bashing that Mnet gave her :tongue2: , she's still going strong! And it was really sweet of her to compose a song for all the Wonderfuls, because it really means a lot to the Wonder Girl's fans. The song is really beautiful and pretty, she's so talented! And her voice completes the song. Yeeun must really care for her fans!

YEEUN HWAITING! WONDER GIRLS HWAITING! <3 the song was really soothing and nice...I really liked it!

Guest foreverxlove

Awww YeEun is so sweet :]

And yep us wonderfuls will always stick to them no matter how bad the bashing is!

WG FIGHTING!!

Archived