☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest alyssaulat

I just want to say something, I love 2PM.

I've been a fan since last year but nowadays it's different, it's like I'm ultimately mesmerized by them.

I'm still loyal to Super Junior of course and 2PM too. But with them, it's like they have the whole package in each one of them. I don't necessarily like them all but the more I see their videos, I like those I dislike, is that confusing? Hahaha

Jang Wooyoung really really makes my heart melt and my minimal skin hair stand up like I just saw the most handsome ghost in the world HAHAHA, slowly I forget my beloved Super Junior because of 2PM, hate to say it but I personally think that 2PM is better or will become better than them in time. :)) And to think, I've updated my soompi more because I want to see more of them, this is the only thread that I've honestly been interested or taken the time to look through.

2PM come to the Philippines please, preferably my house! hahaha :) Hwaiting, just keep getting better and better!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest readsandgeeks

thank you for the icons! :)

WooYoung sweetheart, let go of the bouguet alr!haha..

thanks for the link!

arghh..the cameraman didnt capture WY!and also leadjya's dance moves.. :(

music bank's perf was still the best though.cnt wait for inkingayo's perf.

yes,the beast was hot and sexy today :P

Guest *bBy_J

I've been a fan since last year but nowadays it's different, it's like I'm ultimately mesmerized by them.

I'm still loyal to Super Junior of course and 2PM too. But with them, it's like they have the whole package in each one of them. I don't necessarily like them all but the more I see their videos, I like those I dislike, is that confusing? Hahaha

Jang Wooyoung really really makes my heart melt and my minimal skin hair stand up like I just saw the most handsome ghost in the world HAHAHA, slowly I forget my beloved Super Junior because of 2PM, hate to say it but I personally think that 2PM is better or will become better than them in time. :)) And to think, I've updated my soompi more because I want to see more of them, this is the only thread that I've honestly been interested or taken the time to look through.

2PM come to the Philippines please, preferably my house! hahaha :) Hwaiting, just keep getting better and better!

i COMPLETELY AGREE

like with every other group, sorry to say but there are always like one or two people left out.

the one's who dont get the most attention.

even though most people say nickkhun gets the most attention

each one of the members of 2pm is loved by all !

in the beginning i thought changsung and junho were the ones who didnt stand out the most

but i love junho's honesty and changsungs babyness !

it's gonna be 2pm FOREVER !!

Guest kanako28

^ definitely! i also thought Junho and Chansung were a bit left out or 'overshadowed' at the beginning. it's awesome they all get more opportunities now to make people know each member better. because they all have their own charms :) one of the things which makes them attractive to me.

Jang Wooyoung really really makes my heart melt and my minimal skin hair stand up like I just saw the most handsome ghost in the world HAHAHA, slowly I forget my beloved Super Junior because of 2PM, hate to say it but I personally think that 2PM is better or will become better than them in time. And to think, I've updated my soompi more because I want to see more of them, this is the only thread that I've honestly been interested or taken the time to look through.

i understand how you feel. i've always been a huge fan of the other group you mentioned.. haha i still like them a lot though. but since 2PM are more popular than they were back to their 10/10 days, they are more active and you have so much to catch up with everyday. once again, i'm really happy everyone gets some spotlight by hosting or going on variety shows.

anyways, hello and welcome! :)

2PM Flamenco dance on STAR KING 090613

CodeMonmonSeason2

they learnt the steps from a foreign dancer and then did this small dance by themselves.

maybe they should some special stage and dance flamenco on MKMF this year!

i loved last year's tango, i never get bored of watching it. -__-

^ Hahah, I would like to say.. Me too! I felt the same way as you.

But I only get to know about 2PM & their A&A. Initially I did not show much interest in them (10/10).

Until A&A, totally attracts me! Haha.

& frankly speaking, I always go to a few threads (Suju, SHINee, SS501, FTI & Bigbang) whenever I come to Soompi.

But now I only go straight to 2PM's! Hahah. Now, I'm lack behind the usual threads I always go to.. =x

Hehe. I really hope 2PM maintain their popularity this way, and also.. more & more people will recognize them!

:B

Hmmmm.. Also, can I remind you Hottests to vote for 2PM here?!

KEKEKE! :B If anybody know of a way to upload the photos in that voting thingy, pls share!

Unfortunately, I do no understand Korean :[

Okay! Show our loves to these hotties - 2PM! ;)

VOTE FOR 2PM!

---

Our Wooyoungie is so cute here! :D

Enjoy the picture & gifs, Wooyoungie-biased. :B

Credit: bestiz + as tagged

1244895648.gif

1244895648.gif

1244895811.gif

:w00t:

1244895811.jpg

Guest kpopfanatic07

THE PERFORMANCE IS AWESOME!!

WHOOOO!! i see many sweats and i wish i could wipe it for them. ahahaha.

esp TAEC's! he's so damn HOT in his outfit (w/c is like almost see through) and shades!

and his rapping sounds like TOP's don'tcha think? :D

i watched the perf over and over again and i'm loving it more!!

Guest charinna13

wahh! JUNHO looks so good with that shades :)

he's so handsome and very very very HOT!

*faints*

man!

wow! cute wooyoungie..

his dance is so cute ~ really cute ^^

the second GIF is wahhh!...

wooyoung is just really a cutie ^^ ahaha

seems like he loves sitting on that thingy.. haha

what a cutie!

Guest stevanielee

2PM is my favourite boyband !!

i love all of them..no exception..

i watch again&again MV everyday and never get bored..btw, they performed really great last night..

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

WOW

is all i can say after watching music core

i lovee junsu and jay's part, its so catchy

& SWEAT anyone? they were all smoking =D

Guest fina221719

MY GUESSES:

Nichkhun

Wooyoung

Jay

*the picture says "Jinwoonie Ah~" So I'm guessing this is 2AM member jinwoon ;_; NOT TAEK.

Chansung (I thought this was Taek but the banana gave it away ;x)

Junsu (I keep thinking this is Junho cuz of the hair ;_; but it looks more like Changmin from 2AM)

Junho

awww wooyoungie, why are you pouting? lemme pinch those cheeks!

lolz you guys check this out. a vdo i found on youtube of taek. lolz his infamous cousin must of leaked it out.

muahahahaha! taec's cousin, leak some more funny taec vids! so it seems like he hasn't taught him a lesson yet, right? :D they look like they're having so much fun.

^^ i guessed the same thing about those cute cut-outs, the 6th one could be jun.k (cos he's the only one left) but it looks more like changmin of 2AM. :P

and just to remind my dear hottests: please do not quote images. if you find any %7Boption%7D tags, erase them from the quoted post. let's please remember soompi rules to keep this thread from being suspended or closed. i've been to other threads that have been closed due to this. :( if you're wondering what other rules are there, refer to this post: Korean Music Forum Rules

let's keep this thread alive so we can still have a place to spazz about our hot guys!

Guest she-smiles

the boys' performance on music core today was amazing!

it was better than yesterday and the first performance.

and k-hottest! i'm so proud of them!

their chants get louder and louder at each performance!

:D

my taec has to lose the shades though.

i'm not feeling it.

when he takes it off, i'm just not intrigued by it.

(cause i think that's fanservice?)

haha <33

but i guess not everyone can be satisfied.

i still adore you, my sexy beast!

EDIT:

OMG! that leaked video of my taec! HAHAHAHAHA.

man oh man, his cousin is so gonna get it!

Archived