☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Man that heroes performance was beyond HOT!!!! Did you see the way the guys looked at the audience and the camera? Too sexy! :wub:

I am going to go watch it again! :)

i knowwwwwww!!!!!!! look at their underarm hairs!!! :P im spazzing over that too!! hahahahaha. :ph34r: , and i feel like a pervert.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbgroove

i knowwwwwww!!!!!!! look at their underarm hairs!!! :P im spazzing over that too!! hahahahaha. :ph34r: , and i feel like a pervert.

I know! When Junsu lifted his arm and I saw that I was all "(O_O) I always though Idol stars were born without underarm hair"

Seriously, this is the first time I think I've seen any male idol with hair there hahahaha

is it like taboo or something? (O_o)

I know! When Junsu lifted his arm and I saw that I was all "(O_O) I always though Idol stars were born without underarm hair"

Seriously, this is the first time I think I've seen any male idol with hair there hahahaha

is it like taboo or something? (O_o)

definitely. we are thinking about the same thing. i've seen taec's during AAA performances, because he wear sleeveless like all the times. i've seen his hairy legs too. hahahaha. and i was rly2 shocked, like they are not normal human being, having hairs on those parts. silly me :P

but this time, all of them showed us some hairs!!! kekee. except for jay?

:sweatingbullets:

Guest entermuriel

omg, this thread grows so freaking fast!!! :lol:

last night i left it at pg. 180 and there's 5 more pages now!

NICE JOB HOTTESTs!!! :D

omg these are so adorableee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

ok cat [i seriously LOVE calling him that lol] looks like he's so into it lol

and Jay... well... what can i say... nothing really... except.... hot x]

http://i42.tinypic.com/t00sy1.jpg

*heart attack* LMAO #%Ssgdsigjseedgikjew##^$ *sigh* i went fangirl crazy for a bit.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2yy9t3s.jpg

^go maknae go maknae go go

cr. bestiz

these are so good!!! >.<

How come Jae's arm doesn't look freaky in the star king pictures but it look freaky in the working out one. I don't want him to get too big. :(

well, maybe they look freaky because he JUST work out... it's like those 30 second abs, you do sit ups for about 30 secs and after that your abs look hella amazing and hot and whatnot, but that's just cuz you JUST work it not too long ago. so the same thing happens in the arms, he had just worked out and his arms look hella brolic with all these veins here and there, but then it goes back to normal lol :)

Guest cheezychunnie

o.O;; Jay being TOO muscular? He still looks ridiculously scrawny to me.

I do though have to go back and look at the whole WooYoung thing. I haven't noticed and I'm surious.

haha!!yess,jay is hot but have u look at the latest pic of him and taec went to the gym?the pic is in this threat somewhere, few page back...

i couldn't accept the fact that,that is his body...i really hope its only super imposed photo or something... :)

by the way,here's the link for

604 Mcountdown 2PM Again & Again remix [Fan Cam]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJg_tWPWDUk

hope everyone enjoy...

:)

well, maybe they look freaking because he JUST work out... it's like those 30 second abs, you do sit ups for about 30 secs and after that your abs look hella amazing and hot and whatnot, but that's just cuz you JUST work it not too long ago. so the same thing happens in the arms, he had just worked out and his arms look hella brolic with all these veins here and there, but then it goes back to normal lol :)

Guest cheezychunnie

well, maybe they look freaking because he JUST work out... it's like those 30 second abs, you do sit ups for about 30 secs and after that your abs look hella amazing and hot and whatnot, but that's just cuz you JUST work it not too long ago. so the same thing happens in the arms, he had just worked out and his arms look hella brolic with all these veins here and there, but then it goes back to normal lol :)

really..thanx 4 the explanation...

im glad its not permanent.. keke..

Guest Eltoshen

It's called muscle (contraction)--don't know a better name for it. When you flex, your muscles get bigger. If you continually work out, it'll stay that way for a period of time after you finish. It goes away after thirty minutes or so.

^yup, that's true. i think jay's arms are back to their normal, muscular selves (thank god)

i think my heart stopped for a while when i was watching them perform on mcountdown heroes...

they totally worked those moves and it was so great to watch.

the performance was amazing and it would have been better if the camera angles weren't so horrible <_<

anyway, i loved how chan sung had more parts for rainism, he's really growing up isn't he? (my noona-ness is coming in now)

and omg, woo young's arms looked so skinny. i'm going to assume that the diet will be effective and the results will take time.

if not, the diet has got to go!

as much as i loved the performance, it didn't feel complete without khun doesn't it?

Kiss Me i spot a little hand peeking through, it's cute how all the boys are fussing over that little kid :lol:

some gifs of their sizzlin performance!

credits: bestiz

Guest suju sarang

i have a question: does taec have a facebook? just curious. also before i forget to mention, i watched their performance of bi's bad boy and rainism and it was HOT!!

Most of the time, he just kept talking about how good looking Khun is.

Remember the other interview when 2pm members picked Jaebum as the guy they would date if they were girls?

He said how he picked Khun because he thinks he would treat them well and he has a lot of money so he would buy him good food. LOL

And when he talked about his first impressions about 2pm members, he said he liked Khun the most because he just looks very polite and if you just look at him he looks like a nice person. A little after, the interviewer said "it seems like you like Khun a lot" and Jay said he just envious of Khun because he has a small face, good-looking, tall and popular. THEN he said how smart Khun was because he knows a lot of Korean & how he explained a word to him recently.

hi... do u which interview was that do u mind to post the link up? i lov to watch 2pm showing loves....to each other hehe..

Guest babymarzy07

RAIN TRIBUTE WAS HOOOOTTTT.

i loved lovedddd it. taec was smoking.

and junho made me proud!! ^^ he really looked like rain in the vest.

wow maknae shined here too!!

JAY!!! YOUNGIEEE!

too bad khun was missing but overall they were soo good.

i love the taec gym pics. hahhaha but seriously, why the jeans?

he looks so serious and stuff. his expressions are loveeee =.

wow jay's veins. hahhaa mom jjang indeed.

(i keep distracting myself thinking of the next week's scandal)

Guest entermuriel

i just finished watching the MCountdown Heroes video...

oh my oh my!!! :P

first thing: i freaking love Junsu's skin tone!!! lmao i love it love it love it!!! >.<

second thing: Jay & Junsu's eyes with eyeliner... i always loved their eyes but the eyeliner brings their eyes attractiveness out even more haha

third thing: the performance was hot! they all got attitude and an awesome energy, it was nice to see Ok Cat and Maknae sing more.

fourth thing: Maknae was freaking sexy haha especially during his cane performance, his expressions were just great

fifth thing: outfit... hot... dirtyness all over them... just sexy

WOOYOUNG NEEDS TO EAT! T.T he's skinnier video after video...

but he does need to tell me what he does, cuz i could lose some weight ya know ;] lmao

i loved seeing Junho singing a Rain song kekeke

aaaaahhhh the JUN bros are sooo cute together!!

OMG that scream.....love the TAEK BEAST!

wooooow Junsu is impressing me so much!

he's super cute, performed so wonderfully, and he can dress himself......haha

Guest tastetheerainbow

Oh my lordy.

The Rain tribute was CRAZY hot.

They worked the eyeliner, grease, whatever that was.

Ohmygah, JaebumJaebumJaebumJaebumJaebum x____x

He gets hotter everytime!!! Dx

Guest dada

2PM Again & Again Remix

KYAA!! It was really hot

& well done!

Jay Leadah really did well

in singing Khun's part.I am really

awed by Jay Leadah when after those

breakdancing during the dance break

he is able to hold on his breathe

to sing 'molllaaaa~'. :blush:

RAIN TRIBUTE

TAEC & Chansung was

smoking in both performances.

and yes i do love Junho

performing Rain's song.

But then Wooyoung looks skinny

or is it because the rest of the guys

are buffing up?Even Chansung.

P.S Jay doing the sexy

Rainism dance moves

is really sexy.Is he trying

to kill us all?:lol:

Guest Crazedphase.

So many amazing things have happened since I checked yesterday!!!

OMG!!!

That Rain tribute

Why is Junho so hot???

&& Maknae was like on fireee

I loved the ending pose and when they did that chest movie up and down move

Taec's angry face was so flyy

And NOOO

Wooyoung don't get skinnier :(

I watched Khun's scandal

I was on the verge of tears

I never knew that he could sing that well

Archived