☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

WTF i just read on 2OD....what is going on???? why is this being released suddenly before the conference?

i think it's total BS and i don't believe it at all. but if it's true... why do they even have to say all that? WHY NOT JUST SAY HE QUITS? honestly, what could he have done that was so bad? the first thing i thought of was got a girl pregnant,...

but honestly, i don't believe this. i knew if this were to happen JYPE would make themselves look good once again and put the blame on Jay, saying it's his personal decisions.

this isn't right. this is so fishy.

i'm not done with 2PM.... i can't do that. but nothing is the same now.

this was the first thing i woke up to this morning. what the heck?!??!?!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohsobrilliant

I'm trying to analyse what Jay did which is considered "bad".

A) Jay murdered one of JYP's trainees and stashed his body somewhere in the JYP building.

B ) Jay raped another fellow artist backstage during AAA promotions.

C) Jay is secretly *gasp* gay and has been dating one of the 2AM/2PM members.

D) Jay brought a girl back to the dorms and filmed a certain 18-SX video.

E) Jay bashed up a certain prominent figure in the korean entertainment industry.

F) Jay has been secretly smoking pot back in the dorms.

Anymore to add?

This is freaking ridiculous. Unless he did any of the above, I don't see what could be "worse" than the myspace thing (which is not even a big deal in my opinion. Jay was just simply exercising his own rights.....freedom of speech!).

I'm sorry but I actually laughed at your reasons. Agreed though. Can't imagine anything worse than the myspace incident.

Guest crzaaznd219

WAIT!

Why is daum fan cafe gaining more fans now? The number of members went up just now.

The bottom number is the number of visitors.

The top number, which is the number of fans, is still declining.

This is such bullmini cooper. I am sorry but the statement makes it seem like Jay did something horrible. Like the boy killed someone or something. If they were going to take him out they should have done it without tarnishing his name. They way everything is said makes it seem live he was some devilish problem child that did something to hyungs that can't be forgiven and it just makes the imagination run wild with what he could have possibly done. I pray this is a prank and not true at all.

This is JYPE's loss. JYPE your john teshing loss. Jay has so much talent that has been shown and so much that has yet to be tapped into. I pray for all the success for him and his crew and I truly seriously hope somebody scoops him up and brings him back into the business (here or Korea) better than ever.

Guest mojojoba

WAIT!

Why is daum fan cafe gaining more fans now? The number of members went up just now.

you sure? it went down and its still going down

Guest musicaholic

its still decreasing... as of now more or less 5000 fans are leaving.

it doesnt matter really because it said that jyp plans to disband 2pm.

Guest Tomato3

JunSu oppa's just closed his Photo-cyworld<and we can't comment to him>

ChanSung's not yet...but I think he'll close it soon

OMG! Just crying right now!

i thought i would be able to support 2pm no matter what... but after this? i don't think i can anymore.. it was hard supporting them when Jay wasn't there but i was always hoping that they would bring him back for the comeback. Jay was the one who made me a fan but reading all this about jype? how can i support such a company? i'm sorry to the rest of the members of 2pm..

Guest lilazn04

if JYP plans to disband them, is it why they all are doing separate things, such as filming??

OMGGGG i dont even wanna know wat gonna happen to them right now

so depressing

*still speechless*

It's 7am in Seattle now. AOM facebook's already full posted by Hottests or even allkpop's news link, they might know soon. I believe his crew will stay by his side no matter what.

Am I surprised for this kind of announcement? No... I already knew that they're gonna put all blame to Jay but just how. Eventhough I know how bad and selfish they are, I used to leave a little faith in JYPE, I used to believe that JYPE is not stupid. But today it proves that I'm totally wrong, the credit and reliability of No1 entertainment company in Asia as JYPEntertainment (they claimed themselves), it's all gone with the wind and wind never come back.

I feel sorry for the rest of 6 boys,esp Khun. I still love them but I can't watch them anymore. Like someone above, I'm not a hottest anymore. Please go out there and find the new fans who never know who Leadja is because you can't erase my memories of Park Jaebeom.

Even out of sight, never out of mind. Park Jaebeom.

Edit: Let me guess what's next scene in this drama: Jay will come out and write(not say)something to calm hottests down.

Guest iAmTan_1

I believe JYP.

I believe that JYP and the 6 members KNEW that Jay was going to get kicked out after the whole MySpace incident hit the press.

NOBODY gets away with offending a country like South Korea and gets accepted back [that I know of].

They used Jay, as a promotion strategy, for the other members to sell more albums.

Think about it:

They cried and said they missed their "leader"Jay, so people could feel sorry for them and buy their album.

In Addition, let's not forget:

Controversy = More Album Sales [most of the time]

But Jay is probably getting a cut out of the 1:59 album sales, so he isn't all that upset.

He probably got fed up with the "Idol life" anyway.

Before any of you Hottest or former Hottest get offended, think about it. JYP is running a business and he has a reputation. Keeping Jay would have hurt his reputation, regardless of what the K and I Hottest believe.

He used Jay, knowing that he wasn't returning to the group to sell albums. It was a good strategy and it was successful pulling the sympathy card.

I think Jay knew, JYP knew, and the remaining members of 2pm knew about Jay's departure right after the incident

HELLO EVERYONE

i always wanted to post in this thread but whenever i wanted to do there was always someone who already said what i wanted to say, but today i decided that i wil

the day jaebum has left korea with his head down in the aerport, i can never forget that image of him, he never looked so sad to me, that day i knew he wont return, no matter what JYPE or JYP said, i knew he wasnt coming back, WHY??? well because to me it was obvious that JYPE ended his contrat that day.....JYPE only care about MONEY MONEY MONEY and MONEY not jaebum or junsu or wooyong..................they dont care about individuals, 2PM IS JUST A MONEY MAKER FOR JYPE, one is thing sure is that the company management is as bad as a 2 years old kid drawing;

believe it or not i never watched any 2PM performances since JAY left, i decided to only watch them when he is back, i never even saw any of their CF's, but now that i am sure he wont be back, i will have to say goodbye to 2PM never will hear or watch anything that has to do with 2PM

Junsu : i will be waiting for your solo career / activities

JAY SARANGHAE

quote IAMtan_1 " Think about it:

They cried and said they missed their "leader"Jay, so people could feel sorry for them and buy their album.""

IF THIS IS TRUE THEN ITS SO PATHETIC

PS YOU CAN NOT TRUST A COMPANY THAT TURNED ITS BACK TO ONE OF HER KIDS/ JYP FAMILY ??? MY @ss

Guest SoakedShoes

My very first post in Soompi is just for saying this (well, my very own reason to join Soompi is because all of the mess about Jay being kicked):

“What I can tell you: They’re lying. Jay didn’t do anything wrong and the rest of the members never agreed to what says on the announcement. KHottests right now are trying to find every evidence that proves JYPE is lying.

As for iHottests: there isn’t much we can do other than promising not to support any JYPE artists.

1. The announcement says they decided on December 23rd, but on 31st, JYPE put up a post calling Jay “our leader”

2. The announcement says the members agreed to drop Jay out on January 6th, but Taec was in Boston, Woo, Junho, Junsu were in their hometowns. They were not in JYPE office to decide.

3. Just until couple days ago, members talked about Jay in TV shows, radios, interviews as if they knew Jay is coming back for sure. This tells that JYPE decided to drop Jay just now, without telling the rest of the members.

4. The scandalous rumor floating around right now about Jay, JYPE spread it themselves. OF COURSE IT’S A COMPLETE LIE. Jay was too busy to do anything back in AAA days.

5. The reason why JYPE kicked Jay out back in September is because some of his Myspace screen caps mentioned JYPE’s slave contract. Back when Jay was a trainee, JYPE offered him a slave contract and Jay had wrote down his dilemma on his Myspace. JYPE was afraid for this to spread, so they kicked Jay out of country 4 days after the issue had sparked. And a month after, JYPE released an article saying that JYPE has no slave contract as opposed to other entertainment companies in Korea.”

Please don’t give up on Jay. He needs us now more than ever.

Quoted from: http://insider2pm.wordpress.com/2010/02/25/jype-is-lying/

Guest purpurkisses

Call themselves 1:59pm forever...

do not use the name of 2pm...

because 2pm consists of 7 members... not 6.

never.

this fandom is officially over for me.

i will still support khun, wooyoung, taec, chansung, junsu, junho and jaebum...

but not 2pm anymore.

Guest justblaqcloud

even i'm not a big fan of 2PM, i was shock reading the news bout Jay..and just wanna say Cloud & A+ will always support Hottest & Jay...

Not too surprisingly, I'm with Kabler on this. Even if what JYP is saying is true ( and I don't have the information to either confirm or deny, as the saying goes) it was handled shabbily, from beginning to end. JYPE's bungling of this whole affair, the way they have played fast and loose with so many people's emotions and lives, just sickens me.

As of right now, JYPE, in all its many forms, will NEVER see a cent of my money. It's the only way to show disapproval of a business, and I am using it. I can no longer support JYPE's groups, and frankly I am unsure whether or not I can remain interested in kpop as a whole. It is too painful, and life is too short.

I do want to say that I have enjoyed my time in this forum, I have enjoyed talking with people here, and if there has been one bright spot in this whole debacle it has been the wonderful people who inhabit this forum. Sayonara to all of you, and I wish you the best,

skelly

Archived