☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Soulhead

hmm, Are those poeple who miss J. prevent you from talk about 2PM?

I don't think so.

oh my GOD

I just found the vid of Junho on SH!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3cOptwl0Do

X_______X

He's just....

Perhap's he will be the one who will convince me to not forget how much was good this fanbase and 2PM when I'll quit, because I'm tired

Unfortunately, he didn't do his last move =(

EDIT : Or that's me Oo Because it seems it wasn't finished

But, Junho JJANG!! keke ^^

Guest Idemandacookie

@Soulhead

Yep, almost half a year. The 75% of messages proves my point, living under Jaebum's shadow.

If you want to improve your english, I recommend you watching movies and using msn....or pay a private teacher *off topic*

Since this is a 2PM thread, you can't avoid talking the same thing over and over. It won't change even if you and a few more find it pointless. I mean, we are all annoyed, you're not the only one -_-

Guest Idemandacookie

Thank you for sharing the video :D

Junho is the most underrated member of 2PM. But I know he will receive more love from now on ^^

QUESTION: WHAT IF JYP says that jaebeom will not be returning anymore... what would hottest do??

please no one liner...^)^, and that was an easiest question

i'll continue doing what i am doing...cuz i am another one who can't stand to see the boys without Jay

Oh...we don't need the seperate thread! Im only waiting for JYPE to say something...if the asnwer is NO!

I will leave this place...so HOTTEST doesn't need 2 threads for 2pm at all.

EDIT..@skelly...I was about to cry reading your comment

Guest sascha_park

i'm never getting bored to talking about jaebum oppa :) ...

he's 2PM leader.. and of course we're talking about him in this thread..

we are sharing our ideas, feeling and many info... that's allowed right :)

------------------------------

uri LEE JUNHO oppa jjang!! kk~~

you will become so famous oppa..don't worry :)

WAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!! I just saw Junho's dance in Strong Heart that was just awesome !!!!!!!!!

I will always support you and all the 2pm boys.

Can't wait till the next ep. the preview looks great I was wondering why was Junho crying??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

And about the question earlier if the Company will anounce that Jay is not coming back it will be very hard to cope with the new situation BUT I will never stop loving and supporting the other boys they deserve all the love and support they can get if this will happen because it will be hard for ALL HOTTESTS including International fans and international HOTTESTS. So if there is anybody who is threatening to leave this forum it will be hers/his mistake to do so but who I am to decide for any other person how to react or live their lives and to be responsible to their actions.

I was feeling sore and cranky this morning because they've started work on the album without Jay, so I started writing haiku - I know, it's random and wierd, but it was better than moping. Here's the three I came up with:

Dance moves, wide smile, laughing eyes

epic abs of win

the boy everybody loved

hated and threatened online

driven far away

because he wrote a bad phrase

hours spent to learn alignment

seven bodies one

now he twists and turns alone

OK, so maybe it is silly and maybe a bit emo but does anyone else want to give it a try? I think I want to try one about Taec next, or maybe Woo... but Woo's would be emo, too.

Edit: Grrrr! Some people who were at the Strong Heart taping said that Junho doesn't cry about Jay, he cries as he remembers almost being fired by JYP in his trainee days. Strong Heart deliberately edited the teaser so that you wouldn't be sure who it was about. Jay was not mentioned at all on the show, which is not surprising considering the gag rule. So Strong Heart is using the prospect of "Jay tears" to pull in viewers - SO sleazy.

Strong Heart 100209 Junho Cuts :)

Junho Dance Cut: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvmWIx44bLg

Next Week Strong heart preview (Junho's story):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHAtTOLjrc

BOY WORK THAT! omg i am falling all over for him. He is so sexy n his dancing improved GOOD JOB! Plus hand down

he win the battle lol.

The Tik Tok mv with YEH was to good for words. I can't believe i watch it so many time already. Taec you are yummy , to sexy to handle haha. I also noticed Khun didn't really have any lines in here. I mean even Wooyoung have more lines then him lol. I guess he just being here good enough. Junsu acting is so good HAHA i hope the boys have a drama all to themself. I would watch it.

ps. I still hope a strong believe our LEADER will comeback! I'll wait because 2pm is only 7

Hi Max23, I think we should cut these fans some slack.

They're likely young and with youth comes impetuosness with an inability to handle problems in the face much less express the pain they are feeling to the situation.

Would us telling them to back off do anything to alievate their feelings to the situation or should some patience and understanding be extended to them in the face of such corporate high handed ness JYPE is adopting to the matter at the moment.

Mrs or Mr Kabler, usually I have been left extremely satisfied with your post. Agreed on the part where trying to alleviate other's pain may cause them to get angrier, but maturity does not come with age. Who is to say that the least "mature" (and I put that in quotations since we all have different perceptions of what maturity is) member in here is 30-50?

*in this case maturity for me means the ability to cope/handle stressful or unexpected situations

Contrary to popular belief, I'd actually appreciate it if they did end up closing this thread. Perhaps then the "7 only" community would chill out a little bit and not be so adept to easily spread rumors from one place to another, and maybe learn to patiently

I hope you and others realize that not all "7 only" are "chaotic" and adapted to spread rumors. I am "7 only" and I stay out of the rumor talk. And you saying the "7 only" community needs to chill is completely contradictory to their beliefs and values, asking someone to go against their beliefs and values is not nice (such a lame word to use but couldn't think of something else). They are the active community, which does not mean "protest/fight/spread rumors" is their only method, but "let's make sure the company knows we want Jay back in case the company is the decision maker in bringing him back". This can be seen through making cards, post-its, face masks, twitter trending in a nice, respective manner. "Learn to patiently wait" is the other community beliefs and values, which is not wrong at all.

I don't want the thread to close, but if it did, I'd appreciate the reason being for BOTH the "I am annoyed other people are extremely active and not waiting patiently like me" community and the "7 only" community and ALL of the communities who cannot accept another's views without making judgments on what they do.

p.s. I felt so sad that I had to segregate people into groups, but I call it like I see it. And I realize I don't see everything, so I do not generalize.

p.s.p.s. I am not saying all patient fans are like this, but clearly there are many who cannot accept an active approach, not accepting is fine but saying the forum needs to close because of being active, what if they asked to close the forum because of the "patient fans"

p.s.p.s. I know there are "7 only" who try to force themselves on others as well, but not all of them. "All generalizations are false, including this one"

so in the end, there are people from all different communities that force themselves on others, not just the "7 only"

Guest lady_bug

SORRY I TOP THE PAGE

The fact that people in this thread is divided is because we have our own interpretation on what we choose to believe. The last thing I want is for this thread to close. The last time it did, I couldn't bear it. I come here for update, news, fancam, pictures and I read almost all the posts, even if I don't agree with most of them. So please lets be tolerant of each other.

@Skelly; that was beautifully written. I luv reading your rants and humor.

I watched Junho's dance on Strong Heart and his dancing was just amazing. As much as I luv Jay--and he is my bias, I can't keep away from the other boys too. Junho was the least of the member who I paid attention to since he is always getting edit. lol. It seems like he's been following leader's BBoying since his dance is so similar to Jay (the handstands, the way he took off his jacket)--the ending reminds me of Jay's SBS battle with other Kidols. AND NO I WILL NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT LEADJA. And about Junho being jealous of Teac, he shouldn't. I think Teac looked jealous at Junho when he was dancing because he owned it. Jay will be so proud of him, I know I am.

I will support pink grandpa and 2pm as a 7 member. I wish someone sub the NODAJI episode of leadja and Infinity Challenge survival of Jay and Junho.

Guest xkrnxchicx7

@lady_bug, i was thinking the exact same thing when i was watching junho dance on strong heart. it seems like junho is keeping up with his hyung's bboy tournaments.. jay, i really hope u come back soon so we can have more pics and videos of u and the other boys. =) and i really hope that the "rumor" that the other boys had started the recording without jay is not true though.

Guest x_JiEun_x

so relieved to hear that what junho says next week on strong heart isnt about jaebum.

and people shouldnt be hating on SBS, saying they are using the jaebum issue to boost their ratings. because SBS obviously supports 2pm and jaebum

to cool things down a bit here:

2PM Cass Music Drama ft. Yoon EunHye (en/rom/karaoke)1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPFY3PdD6fE...feature=channel

2PM Cass Music Drama ft. Yoon EunHye (en/rom/karaoke)2/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lqYZeuHjiY...feature=channel

cr:2odsubs1

wooyoungie so cool here..^___^ and for some reason after i watched the music drama i remembered Epik High's Fan mv..XD

Guest vickysaurus

Okay Okay, I know I'm kind of late on this... put, Hottest, PLEASE have more respect for Jaebeom and his friends!

Steproc had to close down his springform.me and delete/private a lot of his videos that had Jaebeom. Along with many other bboys that have to private their videos or are afraid to post them because of Hottests. My boyfriend said a lot of them are really irritated and angry with this situation.

We use the term "Love and Respect." So please Hottests, for the sake of Jaebeom and everyone else, remember the RESPECT. Let's not attack them with our constant questions and such :]

---

If Jaebeom doesn't come back for a second album, it really isn't the end of the world. We went through one album without him and yeah it was hard, but we can just last one more right? :]

Sometimes situations don't work out and maybe he's not able to come back right now.

I'm truthfully tired of being angry at JYP or JYPEntertainment... I know that they probably have so much to do with Jaebeom coming back... and there's evidence that they won't let him come back... but how much do we really know?! How much is card stacking propaganda?

What if JYP is just planning and scheming something to bring Jaebeom back? Something just so grand and amazing, like he comes out of NO WHERE. haha that'd be awesome.

I just don't want to doubt anymore because what if they bring our leader back? I'd feel so bad about all the crap I've said.

---

----->If Jay doesn't come back, 2PM will lose many of their "loyal" fans who said they'd support them forever. They'll leave and they'll leave for good. Some will convert to antis and hate the boys they once loved so badly.

----->In this journey, 2PM has gained a lot of fans that did not listen to them when Jaebeom was still there and whether Jaebeom comes back or not, they'll stick around.

----->And then there's Hottest who will stick with the boys forever whether it's a 6PM or a 7PM.

Granted, if Jaebeom doesn't come back, for the longest time, maybe forever, people will say "If only he were there..." or "He could do it better..." or "It's never going to be the same without him..."

So I feel bad for the boys: they worked so hard in the end, no matter what it seems like they'll lose if Jay doesn't return. They'll lose fans and they'll always be compared. It only shows that Jay really needs to come back soon... :[

---

These two are my bias!

tumblr_kxjw7ojgac1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

tumblr_kxk04qi59U1qzh5sno1_500.png

tumblr_kxjxnx2O4C1qzh5sno1_400.gif

LOLOLOLOL WOOYOUNG! EPIC MOMENT! I loved this part!

tumblr_kxjvmsTq271qzh5sno1_250.gif

tumblr_kxjx9mmJev1qzh5sno1_400.gif

tumblr_kxjwl3lTdw1qzh5sno1_250.gif

tumblr_kxjwdu6pPS1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

tumblr_kxk5tiKUTm1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

©: as marked and wooyoung.tumbler

Guest mika.16

lol junho was pretty funny on SH.

i loved the part about goohara's 3 ideal men.. and how he was eating his chicken lmaaaoo

dw, your turn for popularity will come soon!

I still have hope that maybe jype already decided in the very beginning to bring him back after a year...

and thats why they have been hesitant to confirm anything.

not to keep the fans in the dark,

but maybe to keep the antis from preparing any protests.

maybe they'll bring him to korea quietly and have a huge come back! :)

and hypothetically, if JYPE announced jay would never return...

then omg i would be so sad :(

i'd probably turn my back on jype forever, future artists included.

i think we all live on the little hope that jay may come back,

so i hopethis announcement is never made!

Archived