☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesky277

Keep this secret between Hottests lol but you vote multiple times daily on Firefox or maybe even Chrome, not sure about IE. After you're done voting just go back to the main page and just start over again. It will allow you vote "again and again." If you just open up the Online Start voting page again it won't let you vote again until tomorrow. Please Vote for 2PM!!!!

AND CONGRATS TO 2PM for WINNING MUSIC BANK's K-CHART THIS WEEK!

haha, i am voting crazily, lol.

hottests,please spend your time to vote for our boys.

Help them to win :lol:

Guest theblazenazn

Yeah, the votes are going through. Even though Votes only count 20%, PLEASE FOR THEM!! They're in the Top 2 & 3 in the categories that they're nominated in so keep on Voting!!!!

2PM won music bank? :o

anyone got video link of the win? :D

It won't air until tomorrow but here are some fancams.

[FANCAM] 2PM Winning Music Bank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJpPaDZ_Ajg

[FANCAM] 2PM After the Win, Playful Encore w/ U-Kiss's Leader I think, HILARIOUS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BakBsp_poQQ

Guest le_maiii

Congrats to our boys for winning ! :D

LOl am I a little too late on this?

First of all, concerning the rumors about JYP having to do with the temporary departure of our leader, it's completely untrue.

Like I said, my friends know our dear leader, and they have told me that it was Jay's decision to leave. JYP did not STOP him from leaving, like he said on his interview on Golden Fishery, from leaving because they both knew that Jay was in the wrong, whether the Myspace controversy happened 4 years ago or not, it STILL happened. Jae and JYP both understood that Jae had said horrible things. (My personal opinion is "Well **** you, you freakin anti-fans ! It happened 4 years ago. BUILD AND EFFING BRIDGE AND GET THE EFF OVER IT! SHEESH!" x] )

Jae IS taking lessons, piano, singing(?), and dancing lessons so that when he comes back he can be as strong as ever.

So all those people out there that keep spreading rumors, damn, they just really need to get a life and leave poor Jae and JYP alone.

Heck no, I'm not all like, JYP made no mistakes, it's the best music company ! But I don't think that he should be attacked for something he did not do...

Guest Labacookie

Congrats to the boys for winning (and LOL at this being leaked!)

I wonder if it will be a teary victory. Ugh, I hate to see them cry. :( It breaks my heart.

Even so, I'm glad their efforts are paying off. They've worked really hard, despite having such a tough time.

does anyone know does wooyoung has any siblings? xD

just like to know more bout him,

tht's all .. =)

i dont see anyone answering u..

no woo dont have any siblings..he is the only child in the family..

and woo pics just for u..

12589822222009112322212.jpg

crdt : dc gallery

Guest Pook_Pook

i dont see anyone answering u..

no woo dont have any siblings..he is the only child in the family..

and woo pics just for u..

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/485/125...09112322212.jpg

crdt : dc gallery

That really explains why Woo is so emotional over Jay's absence. He looks to Jay as a real big brother. I'm sure the two will be even closer once Jay returns but until then, maybe this situation will help to mature Woo and the rest of the 2PM boys a bit.

Nice pic of Woo...He's turning into a real hottie. :)

Guest babiluxx

aww i love their playful version of heartbeat.

and OMG their manager is really mean.....using that tone of voice. its really rude and uncalled for. I mean i know he has to protect them but he could've done it in a more polite way.

and my woodonnNN!! guys please don't quote pictures...read the forums rule before you post in here if you are a newbie.

Guest theblazenazn

Congats on the win <3

The encore was hilarious but Woo is too sad! :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leWS4yaRLHw&NR=1

^

a clip of their manager being ridiculously rude and scary to fans

This is one of the the MOST DISGRACEFUL thing I've ever seen in all of K-Pop. Even when ss501 came to Taiwan, the guards pushed but it was because the fans are pushing on to the idols. Even after that they issued an apology. The fans are clearly just lining up in a orderly fashion not pushing, shoving, or even yelling. They just wanted a glimpse of 2PM. I can't believe their manager did that. It's shameful that he feels he can do that in China and Not Korea. Koreans are known to be polite but he just destroyed that tradition. And this happen during and China-Korea friendship Concert labeled K-Pop night?! During the Vietnam-Korea friendship concert fans got out of control but SNSD managers and guards were never once rude to anyone intentionally. Like people in the YouTube video said, it reflects badly on 2PM.

Guest misskorea012

I think Wooyoung has a younger sister called hyeji.

She's in jyp as well and is preparing to debut in China i fink as a group

She's mentioned on Junsu's thanks to fingy on their first album lol

cos i just saw it...

Actually, I'm pretty sure he has an older sister.

I think Hyeji is just a JYP trainee. Not related to Wooyoung....

Guest kay01dee

[to those who celebrate thanksgiving, happy gobble gobble day!]

i really love seeing wooyoung smile, he makes me melt with even the slightest grin on his face. it's sad that we don't get to see him being his dorky self. i really miss it. hopefully he'll be all smiles when jay comes back!

& is it only me, but does it feel like jay is coming back very soon? i mean, i don't expect him to come back this year at all, but for some reason i feel like we'll be seeing him again early next year. i don't want to say it's a gut feeling because i'm always vulnerable and anxious, but yeah, it's a weird feeling. please don't ask me for any sources or credible info on why i'm saying this as this is only MY feeling, just something either my heart or mind is telling me.

oh i went to a korean supermarket yesterday & i saw 2PM's album on a rack. i wanted to buy it so badly, but then i kept telling myself that i should wait for the version with jay, that is, if there is a version with jay. man oh man, i think about jay way too much.

dang, that's not minjae oppa yelling at the fans, is it? dude needs a chill pill.

Quick Question

Do you have to register to vote for the melon awards?

I really wanna vote because our boys are not winning in ANY of the categories, if I'm reading this right..

T_____T

CONGRATS to our boys for winning they really are jang :D

HAHAHA I loved how playful Taec & Chansung were

I saw Wooyoung smile a couple times, I really miss his smile *sighs*

But I'm glad they're playful again

The little heart and jump Chansung did at the end made me giggle, he's so cuteee <3

btw, I don't think that's their manager from wild bunny,,, minjae?

Yeaaa whoever that guy in the vid is needs to chill out

doesn't he know he could hurt 2PM's image like that?

=___________= Is he suppose to be bodyguard? Seriously Taec or Chan won't need much help from him

Archived