☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest frappucino

here is one vid for all hottest who misses udong's smile :D

091122 2PM Heartbeat 하트비트 Playful Version Wooyoung Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzGbnkLnzP4

cr:iamkimsora

Thank you so much for sharing that ♥♥♥ Nice to see genuine smiles coming out.

Rehearsal and performance pictures fom SBS Spread the Love Concert.

Get to see the boys fooling around a bit :) (hope these weren't posted already haha...or if they're too big)

group-1loveconcert.jpg

group-2loveconcert.jpg

taecsungLOLTAEC.jpg lol @ Taec

taecsungswitch.jpg switcheroo

wooyoungwhatareyoudoingtaecLOL.jpg Note Taec again....

tumblr_ktiuk3yE3N1qa0us4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ktiumoL83x1qa0us4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ktiuowmzwO1qa0us4o1_500.jpg

wooyoung-1.jpg

junsu.jpg

junho.jpg

chansung-1.jpg

nichkunloveconcertlaugh.jpg

taecwoomc.jpg

taecwoo-1.jpg

taecwoo-2.jpg

taecwoo-3.jpg

wooyoungloveconcertCHEEKS.jpg

Return of the Poison Cheeks?! :)

cr: as tagged + dirtyeyedgirls @ tumblr.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thanks for the latest pics!!

I was absolutely over the moon when I woke up to the news yesterday that the boys nabbed best male group at MAMA. Then I had to go out for a bit and when I got home, I heard they got artist of the year as well!! *jumps up and down* I was sooo happy that the boys landed such amazing awards merely one year after they've debuted. It was so emotional. <333 I just wished Jay could've shared that moment with them. 2009 was the year of 2PM, that's for sure. :lol:

I saw a Wooyoung focused fancam with him balling like there's no tomorrow and just wanna give him a big hug. They've been through so much this year. Hope 2010 will be much brighter for them!!

BTW, for those who haven't joined my map project yet, please check it out by clicking on my siggy. :D I really want to show Jay and the boys the love from HOTTESTS all around the world. Thanks!! :P

Guest bless_u

for JYP speech for winning Best Asian Composer.. you could hear people chanting Park Jaebum! thats cool!

Congrat again to the hard working boys 2PM!

HOTTEST christmas present for 2pm!

2mop1tt.jpg

2qd94y9.jpg

"Here is the puzzle we are sending through the Fan Manager along with other gifts for Christmas.

We are also sending along Jaebum's as well so that he can receive them when he returns."

http://cafe.daum.net/verywellman

CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY (TRANS)

amazing! i want that on my wall too!

pls do not quote pics or else. >:/

http://cfile57.uf.daum.net/image/1954AA184B092DE9B7571D

HEY GUYS CHECK THIS OUT

I wasnt sure if any one had seen this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was after 2pm won a award at MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

such a sweet moment LOL

That pic is LOVE. Gdragon hugged Junsu, and Kara's Park Gyuri was staring at them lol.I heard somewhere that Gdragon and Junsu are friends because Junsu used to be a YGE trainee.

The Christmas present is so meaningful. And look at the url of the fancafe: http...../verywellman anybody sees the wild bunny reference? :)

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

^^ i think he was accpeted into both, but choose to be a YG trainee.

from what i know those two are really good friends XD

does anyone know why they're changing the flips around?

did chansung hurt himself when he did the flip?

woo ): he's still not really smiling that much. i miss his goofyness

Guest epqhfk1220

HEY guys there was an article about JAY being mentioned on a gag show yesterday

has anyone got the link so I can watch it???

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...xt&nil_id=1

Basically the article is saying that the gag show mentioned Jay and how people want him back.

The lady comedian acted drunk at a police station and was like

"Im so heart broken. My oppa left to America after he said he loved me.

Jaebum oppa, Come back! Without you 2PM is 1.59pm"

The Audience clapped and cheered

and then the police officer was like "Dont you know Jay is singing in Korea atm"

I want to see it LOL

Guest Wendy1430265887

Basically the article is saying that the gag show mentioned Jay and how people want him back.

and then the police officer was like "Dont you know Jay is singing in Korea atm"

I want to see it LOL

Lol I so want to watch this.

OMG. I can so picture this.

'My oppa left for America.'

LMAO

thanks a lot!

it's hell of a perf! lovin their powerful dance moves!

but their outfits' so distracting!! i like the white and black suits they wore earlier so much better.

and i also cracked up at 0:11 cuz it looks like wooyoung is feeling khun lol

also congrats on their winning on mnet

although i dont think they would have won the 2 biggest awards if SM artists have joined the competition, but 2PM definitely deserves em!!!!

congrats boys for winning the mama's !!! xD OMGGG , my friend went to one of the bboy battles at portland , montavilla that was held a few days ago and she saw jay there o_o whoo ! my guy friend breaks too and met him one time too . mannnn what am i doing here !? LOL ! maybe i should go too ? haha ! my friend said she's going to post up a video soon of the bboy battle (; ahhh im so happy to be living in oregon now ;_; huhhuhuu ~ hahaa

she told me this when she saw him : "healthy. freaking BUFF and white. hahaha he's pretty tall too."

im glad he's okay now (:

Guest tirahbunny

Taec Yeon is definitely the one that attracted me to the group!!!

i dont care that he doesnt sing, i love his raps!

1:59 will be the top album for sure!

Guest fattie8701

she told me this when she saw him : "healthy. freaking BUFF and white. hahaha he's pretty tall too."

Sorry to cut your post... umm this caught my eye... is she sure it was Jay she saw...cuz last i checked...he was 5'7 or so...

its quite strange tho cuz this is the second fan account i have heard saying Jay was tall..that one actually gave an approximation of about 5'10... I want to know who this guy is...cuz Jay is well...short

Edit: ok that would explain why she thinks he was tall i guess... and i know Jay is 170 cm..for a girl thats not short at all...but for a guy it is considered short..that is not to say i am insulting anyone in any way, neither Jay or Short people (which includes myself)...:)

Sorry to cut your post... umm this caught my eye... is she sure it was Jay she saw...cuz last i checked...he was 5'7 or so...

its quite strange tho cuz this is the second fan account i have heard saying Jay was tall..that one actually gave an approximation of about 5'10... I want to know who this guy is...cuz Jay is well...short

Jay is actually 170cm.....so it's not THAT short. Just that his members in Korea are tall, which makes him short in comparison. I'm 170cm and i tower over most of my family members and friends.

Trust me, his friends in Seattle are even shorter than him (see pics with his crew), and that makes him look taller. :)

Anyways, It seems that the SBS love concert were pre-recorded, which explains how come Wooyoung was looking chubbier and healthier...compared to when he was at the MAMA awards, looking shrunken and depressed.

Guest nonblonde

Congratulation to the Boys. Proud of them

Artist of the year & Best male group.. Totally deserve it...

These 2 awards also go to Big Bang last year..

Guest blu3bubbl3

http://cfile57.uf.daum.net/image/1954AA184B092DE9B7571D

HEY GUYS CHECK THIS OUT

GD and JUNSU awwwww

I wasnt sure if any one had seen this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was after 2pm won a award at MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

such a sweet moment LOL

^lol awww YEA GD!! he's such a good friend :D

I want to see it LOL

^i wanna see this too!! hopefully someone took pictures or even got it on cam...

Guest angelaa

hey im a relatively new fan of 2pm maybe got into them in beginning of the year? i know how slow am i... but i was wondering whats the complete story behind the 'love and respect' motto.. i know it was said my jay concerning something but does anyone know what that something was? im really curious.. has such deep meaning =S

Archived