☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teukiie

I watched 2PM on MBC Show! Music Core for the first time & I really love their choreography for "heartbeat" (the song too!). I love the opening where Taecyeon & Chansung rap ^-^

Was Jay at MAMA? Cuz the picture that cheezychunnie posted looks like Jay's the one in the middle, or maybe Im wrong o_o

Sorry x)

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

FIRSTTT I WANT TO SAY CONGRATS TO 2PM (:

mah boys did it (:

its sad that jay wasn't there, but know that he is apart of the group && will recieve the regconition when he comes back.

it was really sad to see wooyoung cry. hes my total favorite && imsad that he was crying. everyone was good. they deserved those awards, honestly no one can say they didn't deserve anything

Just finished watching their performance on SBS Love Concert. Chansung did the flip. It looked pretty dangerous. He didn't have enough room to do the flip... so instead of lying down on his back for the ending pose, he lied down on his stomach.

Guest wwwuuunnn

Jaebum in portland oregon

there was a break dance compet, here today & my friend

said she saw him & a whole buncha other people did too

VVV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHIENIJ5J6s

(first guy)

man im so jealous ! i live like 5 mins away from the gym the competition was at !

THX SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT MAKES MY DAY <333

same dance routie as famous guy XDDDD

now i can 100% said that the famous guy is the one we are waiting for!

jay...have u watched MAMA ???

WE NEED YOU...WE MISS YOU...<3

LIVE WELL AND COME BACK SOON PLZ!!!!

Just finished watching their performance on SBS Love Concert. Chansung did the flip. It looked pretty dangerous. He didn't have enough room to do the flip... so instead of lying down on his back for the ending pose, he lied down on his stomach.

yeah I started to feel nervous about that flip at the end. At first I thought it was cool and very unique, but now I think it is too dangerous to perform, especially when 2PM has to perform Heartbeat again and again during promotion period. They could seriously get injured. The SBS love concert performance, it looks like Chansung didn't land safely when he did the flip.

[

thnx to projecthottest@twitter for the link :)

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3111/jaymf.jpg

aw. cute! shortie leadja! missing you!.

@ LOVE.lies =( private vid again.

missing famous guy.. glad his doing his thing!

thnk you! geez, is it just me or Jae got a little buffer.

ahh! this man needs to go back on stage.. but for now keep

doing what you do. miss you!

i really like the part when Udong was like "khun hyung~~" and hug him.

and then Junsu jumped in for a hug... then magnae..

AGAIN AND AGAIN. congratulation to ARTIST OF THE YEAR BOYS!

thk you! :D

you guys i just check allkpop and was watching the performance of the boys for spread the love concert and i think our wooyoung hurt his leg? it is towards the end after the pyramid and he does a flip and seems like he grabs onto his leg but drops it to not make it look like his hurt. im not sure.. what do u guys think?

Guest cheezychunnie

091122 2PM Taecyeon + Wooyoung MC End Cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8A6GFCaJSs

cr: iamkimsora

2231030.jpg

this is woo's minihompy he said kamsahamnida :)

2231010.jpg

cr:tvdaily

to flying-solo>> u can check few pages back..there are some...

i cant post to often since we have that rules of posting 3 times a day :)

on today event u can see our boys wif other artists

20091122_sharethelove_main.jpg

cr:allkpop+as tagged

Guest xueniabby

2PM fans attack Ivy’s minihompy

Fangirls ATTACK! Target: Ivy

We all saw this coming. It was just the matter of time.

Singer Ivy's minihompy is under attack by 2PM fans after her sexy performance with Nichkhun on MAMA/Mnet Asian Music Awards.

She not only wore a low-cut outfit that revealed a lot of cleavage, but also had the guts to pull 2PM's cutie, Nichkhun, up to the stage to be on top of him seduce him in front of thousands of viewers.

After the performance, Ivy's minihompy was flooded with hate comments from 2PM's hardcore fans. The various comments said, "Why would you mess with Nichkhun?", "Where did you come from?" "Do you want your minihompy to be terrorized?", "You shouldn't have done that," and more.

Now, there are people simply criticizing Ivy's clothes, saying, 'You should have just taken it off," to "The performance was okay, but your outfit wasn't."

However, not all 2PM fans are attacking Ivy. There are few 2PM fans who commented, "Don't mind the hate comments," and "I apologize on their behalf."

Last year's epic MKMF kiss performance by Lee Hyori and Big Bang's TOP made many fangirls and boys cry out in jealously. After the news of 2PM and Ivy's joint performance, many fans were nervous that one of the members of 2PM would kiss Ivy. Thank God that didn't happen. If Nichkhun kissed Ivy, thousands of fangirls would have just dropped dead from heart attacks!

CR. AllKpop

oh man.. they r so scary..

CONGGGRRAATTSSS!!

I loved it!!! im really really happy the members mentioned Jay(cz that means his name isn't taboo and theres a chance he will comeback despite the never coming back article). And i love how the music stations are so supportive of 2pm's situation!! man i used to really dislike korean station cuz of their bias ness towards popular groups despite lack of talent..

Andwayss GOOO 2PM!!!! you worked hard and you deserve it!!!

Guest MR. LEE'S

omg, haha this is really cute. yeah i have thought it too, jay isn't that short. i love when mama showed the nominees of the best male group, it seems like it showed most of jaebeom when they showed 2pm on the big screen. about the fan attacking ivy, well yeah i have expected it would happen to her since the performance was too much but the fans still couldn't do it though, since- i don't know. it's not nice to attack her. anyway, i love their performance in love concert. this time, chansung did the flip and i have to say he's the second member who looks hot for their new concept. first will be wooyoung, ahh i want to make taecyeon as the first one. he should cut and change his hairstyle.

Archived