☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest sarangaia

Translated some the 3 speeches that really touched me. Please DO NOT take out.

junsu " first of all, on such a great stage.. receiving such a big award.. I'm really really happy. to our shinyoung hyung, XX president, XX president, XX president (no idea who he's talking about so I left the names out) and the yang yang salon hair team for doing our hair so nicely (and then he thanked a bunch of bunch of team members whom i don't know) There's something I have to say. even though he's not here now, he practiced with me for 4 years. Jae bum. Our leader. I want to share the honor of being on this stage with him. Thank you"

junho "I really didn't think we would be able to receive this and there's so much to say, but during this period, to all the hottest who really encouraged and helped us a lot, thank you."

chansung: "First off, i want to thank my mom. Jaebum hyung, you're watching this right? We received this together. I love you. Thank you!"

EDIT

Taec, best male group "First off we'd like to thank jin young hyung who gave 2PM a chance and wrote this terrific song for us. we'd like to thank XX president and XX teacher (no idea who they are). Also, the whole of our JYP family, WG, 2AM, Joo and Jae Bum hyung. without Jae Bum hyung we wouldn't have been able to win this. We're all waiting for you so we hope you will return quickly. To all the hottest who always love us, we love you."

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilethkim

wow. this will be my first post here, maybe.

just like everyone else here, i am so happy right now because 2PM won.

i still need to watch every clip that is available now, but seeing all of your posts make/s me teary eyed and all that.

so they mentioned Jays name, that is the sweetest. (: hopefully he watched the show and saw that.

thank you for the translations of the speeches too. (:

again and again and again, congratulations to our boys.... and congratulations to every hottest here. CONGRATULATIONS TO US!!!

Jay, we'll wait for you!!!!

Guest kiut_me

What i love the most about today's MAMA is that

after the show ended, MNET show a music video for

the ARTIST OF THE YEAR which is 2PM. Instead of

showing the heartbeat MV, they show the A&A MV!

all 7 together. and did you guys noticed during the

Best Male Group nomination, they show Jae's video.

It shows how much all of us miss JAY!!

so like Taec oppa said, Jay please come back faster.

We will be waiting for you! =)

Guest zero_mia

the highest perfomance...

SSI_20091121233250_V.jpg

tears... T.T

31325_39248_1336.jpg

180217_1.jpg

21_30942.jpg

31325_39249_1350.jpg

"here today, but four years there, while practice with offenders have ever seen. We want a leader, and with this honor. I love you"

OMG CONGRATS TO MY 7 BEASTS!

Im so proud of them and they totally deserved this!

I cried so hard =') loved their speech mentioning Hottest and Jay

Wooyoungah dont cry.. your brother will come back!

I laughed at Taec measuring Jay's height that's cute :D

I wish Jay would be there receiving the awards with them. Everybody misses him <3

Congratulations 2pm :D

the boys really desrve it. OMG I can't hold my tears, the boys worked very hard and finally they got to this spot, if only Jay was there, my tears just keep on falling specially when I see Wooyoungii and Junho , ( rewatch the link like forever) and when the boys talked about Jay, or when Junsu started to talk, did you guys noticed Taec hand!!!!!!! please I wanna see a picture!!!! Edit, sorry it's already posted, thanks alot ^^ They really missed their brother, any one can notice that. Leadja can you see that??? 2pm can't be without you and they will be waiting for you, I don't know what to say, I'm so happy for the boys, their words were very warm and honest :DDD

2pm and Hottests fighting~ Jay we will always support you and we will be waiting for you

Thank you guys for sharing all these amazing photos, infos, and links :)

Guest battle93

I am really happy because they won . At the beginning for the speech of the best male group I did not cry but I had shivers when I heard Taec talk about Jay but for the second tears flowed because Wooyoung and the speech of Junsu, Junho, Chansung and Taec broke my heart because we felt that it was quite pressure and the tension of these last months which they evacuated.

I just hope that Jay was able to see that and that he will quickly return with them because 2PM it is not 6 but 7 persons. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW ? IT'S 2PM!!!!

Guest badtzmarujung

did anyone notice this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY8pZjJUEL0

in this video @around 1:48, notice Taec' hand when Junsu says "although he is not here now" ...?

lol :P

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/1258/jays.jpg

Thank you I saw it too. ke ke ke ( It make me crying and laughing)

:lol: Teac is so funny in that time. Miss Jay a lot .

--------------------------

091121 MAMA -2PM - Artists of the Year

Clip Credit :Sanakujira, Transcript & Translation by Chinup_Jay@2pm-online, Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

Junsu: I 'd like to thank JYP, always. and Cho Hae Sung, the director of JYP and Jung Wook, the CEO of JYP and the vice president of JYP.... and the hair making team of yangyang salon(?) and the head ??? and... and I should say, sincerely, I really want to say ...Although he is not here but Jay, who spent 4 years with me, shared that time with me to practice. Jay, the leader of our team, i wanna share this honor with him.

Taec: Actually, we made a debut just about one year ago….Thank you for this big prize. Well, I cannot believe it. Hottest, who support us all the time, thank you again and again!

Junho: I could not even imagine winning this prize, really. Many things have happened all these days. Thank you, hottest, who always support and help us.

Chansung: First of all, thank you, mom. And Jay! Can you see us? We win this prize together, love you Jay.

Guest happylove00

for a newbie group who have debuted for just a year more, the things that they have been thru were just too overwhelming...

the every moment that i recalled how jay left, it still makes me feel so angry...

but what done is done...

we have to look forward like what jay and the boys are doing!

jay will be back and we will wait for him!

wooyoung cried so hard! it breaks my heart!

he seems like he was going to collapse...

he must have missed jay so so so much that even his usual cheerful self has gone these days...

wooyoung, be strong! i believe jay wants your smiley face to be back!

we will all wait for jay to come back!

CONGRATS to 2PM for being the ARTISTE OF THE YEAR 2009!!!

THIS IS YOUR BEST MOMENTS!

THIS IS HOTTESTS BEST MOMENTS!

Guest khalisah

thanks sarangaia..

aww.. i love taecyeon oppa's speech..

wooyoung oppa is sooo sad... wooyoungie oppa & junho oppa stay strong!!

chansung oppa, nickhun oppa, junsu oppa thank u for being so strong!

i love u guys.. and most importantly,STAY STRONG HOTTEST!

love,

Lisah, a hottest from Malaysia

Guest blu3bubbl3

Translated some the 3 speeches that really touched me. Please DO NOT take out.

junsu " first of all, on such a great stage.. receiving such a big award.. I'm really really happy. to our shinyoung hyung, XX president, XX president, XX president (no idea who he's talking about so I left the names out) and the yang yang salon hair team for doing our hair so nicely (and then he thanked a bunch of bunch of team members whom i don't know) There's something I have to say. even though he's not here now, he practiced with me for 4 years. Jae bum. Our leader. I want to share the honor of being on this stage with him. Thank you"

junho "I really didn't think we would be able to receive this and there's so much to say, but during this period, to all the hottest who really encouraged and helped us a lot, thank you."

chansung: "First off, i want to thank my mom. Jaebum hyung, you're watching this right? We received this together. I love you. Thank you!"

EDIT

Taec, best male group "First off we'd like to thank jin young hyung who gave 2PM a chance and wrote this terrific song for us. we'd like to thank XX president and XX teacher (no idea who they are). Also, the whole of our JYP family, WG, 2AM, Joo and Jae Bum hyung. without Jae Bum hyung we wouldn't have been able to win this. We're all waiting for you so we hope you will return quickly. To all the hottest who always love us, we love you."

thank you so much for the translation!! that's why taec did that little gesture thingy... it would've made sense to me if i had understood what junsu was saying.. hah.

my tears came when i saw wooyoung just put his head when their name was mentioned for artist of the year. he was pretty much bawling the entire time T_T it broke my heart... and even though i couldn't really see junsu and khun, i'm pretty sure they along with the others had tears in their eyes too... i loved how they mentioned jay a couple of times... both for best male grp and AOY, they all worked hard in this together and they received these awards as 7 members.

the 7 beastly bunnies, C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! i'm so proud of you guys <3

Guest petiteange22

congrats 2PM!

wooyoung! he was crying like a baby. oh my! and i teared as i watched them gave their speech (though my korean is VERY limited)

but their love for jay was there and i'm sure jay knows it too!

Guest agasshiseben

did anyone notice this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY8pZjJUEL0

in this video @around 1:48, notice Taec' hand when Junsu says "although he is not here now" ...?

lol :P

yup, i did noticed taec's hand gesture. it was so sudden and i was like O_O

i wish jay was there accepting the award together with the boys. jay, the boys and hottest are waiting for you. please come back soon TT__TT

OMG CONGRATS I AM SO HAPPY!!! . . so proud of them really. I'm like really glad that they speak up about Jae. I guess JYP already allow them to speak up about him. We have faith & our leader will return. AHH! really make my day =]. 2PM is 7 . .

anyway anyone can translated their speech? i'm dying to know what they saying

EDIT- DID anyone Noticed that one part where EVEN GDRAGON say 2PM? (for artist of the year?)

Guest MR. LEE'S

omg, for real i was like so happy after watching MAMA. it's worth for me to spend four hours sitting in front of the tv and i was kinda mad as kara won the best dance- i was like, what the hell. i was so happy and shouted like a mad woman as soon as they announced that 2pm's won the best male group. but it was sad at the same time as there was no jaebeom, and when they won the artist of the year's award, it seemed like it was hard for me to hear what kwon sang woo has said. wooyoung cried like- he didn't believe it and i really love teac by mentioning jaebeom's name. at first, i really don't have any idea what they're talking about and i was hoping for them to win as i wanted taec or nichkhun to give their speech in english. i completely knew someone will be posting the translation of their speech in soompi- and i'm happy now. and i hate ivy, she made my friend cried. my friend really loves nichkhun and for real, there were too many of skin contacts between him and ivy. and i really wanted jaebeom to come out when they performed again and again since the spotlight spotted at the box- i miss jaebeom so much.

Archived