☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Wendy1430265887

So I want to buy their album, but I want it to count towards their total albums sold... Where can I buy it that would do that?

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest &&TiFF;ANY.

I can't agree yet with "Heartbeat" being the title track.

I know it's supposed to be something different and like a beat without a genre but I can't grasp my head around it.

I wanna see how the boys perform next week.

The only complaint I have is too much autotune JYP :{

Sad Panda, not a fan of it.

Back 2 U was catchy, I think it might be my favorite as of right now.

2Pm Fighting!

Guest xoxoxox

So I want to buy their album, but I want it to count towards their total albums sold... Where can I buy it that would do that?

it's here

click this link:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/2pm-vol-1/10...-0-en/info.html

Korean music products at YesAsia.com are sourced from distributors in Korea, and are reflected on the music sales charts reported by the Music Industry Association of Korea.
cr:yesasia

Guest sugarbby

the first time I heard "Heartbeat" I didn't really like it, but I listened to it again and it's not as bad as I thought haa.

the whole concept/album "theme" this time seems really sad and depressed as opposed to the mini albums. it has a totally different feel in my opinion and it's not bad it just seems really...... despondent and IDK I can't really put my finger on it.

I do kind of like it though [it usually takes me awhile to get into the new albums of the bands I like] and feel myself being drawn into the songs.

Guest pucapunipoemi

omg! i am so glad that J was in 3 (or 4?) of the songs ^^

i'm so excited! hope that the article on allpop was true. jyp better stick with his words.

cant wait for the leader to come back

Guest Do0mAid

I haven't been to this thread in a while because all the arguing was really bothering me so I thought it was best to just leave for awhile, but now that the new album is out I thought I'd give it a try coming back here. First though I'd like to say...

As a previous moderator on another forum (Crunchyroll) I'm VERY surprised the moderator here would force her personal opinion on all the fans in the thread. The topic in question should simply be banned all together unless its a news article, you can't kick out a fan from a thread regardless of what you personally think. So... in my humble opinion the moderator should rethink the rule she's made, but that's just me!

Onto my opinion about the new album!! Overall I think it's good. There's a lot of things I like and only a few I dislike. I really like the style of singing they're using, and the theme of the album. I really like how some of the songs a little slower too, a tiny bit more ballad-ish but not too much because that's not their thing. The things I don't like are the heavy autotuning and some of the strange sounds/background musics.

The title track "Heartbeat" is strange in that the background music is SUPER subtle. Like it doesn't make much of an impact, the focus is really more on the rap and vocals. I'm also interested to see the choreography...? The song seems ALMOST too slow for true dancing, but I can't see 2PM just standing in line and singing so... we'll see!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2PM’s Jaebeom is coming back!?

On the upcoming episode of MBC's Golden Fishery set to air on the 11th, JYP carefully brought up Jaebeom and hinted about his return to 2PM.

JYP Entertainment stated:

"We slightly touched upon Jaebeom's possible return, JYP's statement can be considered another step in that direction. But it is not set in stone. However, this should at least answer fans' confusion and clear up the situation a bit."

Although the details of the full episode have not been revealed yet, it is hinting at the fact that JYP is actively pursuing and anticipating Jaebeom's return. This is also the first time that JYP has spoken on this issue. The full episode will air on the 11th and allkpop will provide full coverage on the details. Stay tuned.

Thanks to Peter for the tip.

Credit: allkpop - http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...is_coming_back/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope what allkpop reported is true just so fans don't get their hopes up! I personally am staying pessimistic just in case it's not as great as what they say!

Guest Shona-z

I don't know if true but anyways read this:

The producers of MAMA (M.net Asian Music Awards) have extended an invitation to Jaebum to come attend the event!

As reported in an earlier article, 2PM has been nominated for two awards at the 2009 M.net Asian Music Awards. The producer of MAMA has explictly stated that he wants Jaebum to perform on stage at MAMA. He states:

We have been expressing our opinions with JYPE. If further action is needed, I would like to invite Jaebum from America. 2PM is this year's most anticipated guest and Jaebum was with them for all of their activities. Should 2PM receive an award this year, I believe it is only definite that Jaebum should stand on stage and receive that award also. I will work and try my best to make sure that everyone can see Jaebum on the 2009 MAMA stage.

With so much hype about the new revamped MAMA, it would only make sense for 2PM to be complete the hype and perform as a whole again. Also, with 2PM to release a new album in mid-November, I'm sure fans are dying to just see the beastly idols again and if Jaebum really does return to perform at MAMA, fans are probably going to FREAK once they see 2PM on stage as 7 once again.

M.net has also released a statement that 2PM will be performing with 7 members, as promised by 2PM's agency, JYPE. This has caused Hottests to speculate if 2PM has already found a replacement for Jaebum or if Jaebum is really coming back to perform with them. Whether or not the 7th member is Jaebum has not yet been confirmed, but Hottests can only hope that their one and only leadja is going to return.

Quoted from: http://www.omgkpop.com/news/general/1739-m...ers-want-jaebum

This is pretty much said Jay will return to MAMA on October 23rd 2009, but anyone see it, DID HE COME?

Sorry guys wrong info: Just varified that the MAMA will air on November 21th 2009 on 7pm and the Nominees was aired on October 23rd 2009. Sorry again.

So there you go guys, though whom were desperate to see Jay to come back (like me), can sure see him perform on stage now in ABOUT 12 Days.

Let the COUNTDOWN begin. :wub:

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

Actually, I like Heartbeat. :ph34r:

I listened to the remix version (Red Light) first when I saw the uploaded album, and that's still my favorite out of the whole album.

To say that this is a message to Jay is a bit of a stretch... I'm pretty confident they had most of the gameplan laid down pat in September.

But then again, isn't the album titled 1:59? It's also a bit of a stretch to say JYP isn't using it as a marketing tool...

And bringing up Jay's return when 2PM album just came out? Fishy, but I'm hoping for the best.

Hope that all 7 are doing well :)

Guest xtoxicpinkx

finally! <3

so, ive been listening to thier album & i love it. i never thought i would LOVE thier music, but its sooo good. especially taec. his rapping really improved, and his sexiness is crazy ---> all night long, the song you HAVE to listen to. khun lovers will like it, too.

anyway, the sun is shining in my heart again, because 2PM is back!!!

i wish them only the best, & hottest&2PM, fighting!

OH, "Tired of waiting?... never.

Guest hersheykid6914

i just listened to all the songs in 1:59PM

they are all good!

listen to my heart beat is definitely catchy!

i think gimme the light is catchy too!

i have to say the remixes are awesome too!

other than the no jay part, im loving this album.

still. its better with 2PM

Guest xtoxicpinkx

try yesasia.com, i think! i am going to buy mine from there when i get some extra cash. my first kpop album, & wow, i never thought this day would come but i so wanna support them all the way.

they deserve it...

<3

Guest xlilvietgrl

^I like Heartbeat also. LOL. I liked it the first time I listened to it. =X

I like the songs on this album, overall. I miss hearing Jay's voice though. I really hope he comes back and that allkpop is not lying to us because that will be very cruel of them to raise our hopes and watch them crash down.

I dislike Khun and Taec's hair. It is too long for my liking!

Guest twinsrock3000

i actually like heartbeat.

i lovee the lyrics. and hopefully jay knows their heart is beating for him;]

i really hope when they make their comeback there would be fans supporting them

its gna be sad if theres no one supporting them =/

and it would be soooooooo graet if jay popped up wif them to make their comeback. :]

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 2PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warned for spamming.

I haven't been to this thread in a while because all the arguing was really bothering me so I thought it was best to just leave for awhile, but now that the new album is out I thought I'd give it a try coming back here. First though I'd like to say...

As a previous moderator on another forum (Crunchyroll) I'm VERY surprised the moderator here would force her personal opinion on all the fans in the thread. The topic in question should simply be banned all together unless its a news article, you can't kick out a fan from a thread regardless of what you personally think. So... in my humble opinion the moderator should rethink the rule she's made, but that's just me!

I am not forcing my own opinion to all fans. In fact, I don't have an opinion. But I do receive many many complaints about this thread that further actions have to be taken. I am already kind enough to leave this thread open because 2PM is releasing their new album, and a lot of fans want to discuss their new songs.

Moderator here may be very different from moderating in other forums. Soompi is a HUGE community and there are more threads for us to take care besides this one. We have limited staffs and we all have all lives. We are not on line 24/7, and while we are on soompi, we have other businesses to take care of as well. We can't just devote all the time for this thread, so we have to set up enough rules so that the thread can self regulate to a certain extent. We do the same to many fast moving threads here so it is not like we have something against this thread.

I love this thread with all my heart and would be crushed if it was closed because of people arguing with the mod. Pleaseeee stop! I'd be heartbroken if this thread was closed during 2PM's comeback! So think about everyone else before you post something that might result in the closing of this thread.

On a brighter note, I love the album! :lol: I guess I just needed to listen to it a couple times. I def. like the Red Light remix of Heartbeat, the album is pretty good it's just has a different feel. =) I can't wait for their comeback stage on inkigayo! it's on music bank now! I have a feeling it's going to be THE comeback of the year

2PM first comeback stage on this week’s Music Bank!

It has been less than a day since 2PM released their full album online and we got ourselves a handful

to anticipate for as we recently revealed Jaebeom's possible return and 2PM's comeback stage on this week's SBS

Inkigayo. Well for their first live comeback performance, the wait has just gotten shorter as they will be on this week's

KBS Music Bank!

Everyone is anticipating their comeback stage as it will be one without their leader, Jaebeom. With the recent news about

Jaebeom's possible return, let's hope that he can perform with the rest of the members soon!

Stay tuned for their first comeback performance on Music Bank this week!

© allkpop.com

^ WOOOOOT YES THE WAIT IS SHORTER :D

Guest mschic9

Ok, there are a few ambiguities with the rule. As for the " no bashing" rule, does that mean that all negative comments including moderately critical comments will be taken down? Can you definiively define "bashing"? Also, there is a "no boycott" rule. Technically, one can't force another person not to boycott, unless they are in some position of power or authority. So you can't be telling us that we can't boycott, so are you merely telling us that we should not encourage others to boycott? Finally, your decision to arbitrarily censure anyone who you didn't deem as "fans.". Is there a system o checks and balances at soompi that would preclude any single moderator from become a forum tyrrant. It seems like if multiple ppl were involved in making this decision, it wouldn't be so extreme to single-handedly exclude anyone they didn't deem as fans.

Guest lec8504

for once I actually AGREE with the Mod. I stopped posting in here mainly because there is just too much bickering, going back and forth.

What the boycotters need to understand (and this is coming from someone who used to agree with the boycott), no matter what you say, you will not change anyones mind.

Also to keep on spamming this thread on why boycotting is good sort of counteracts what you guys are trying to do. Every post you make, bring this 2PM thread up to the top. Every antagonistic post you make, will cause other people to argue with you, which in turns causes this thread to become busy again. If you guys really want to boycott then STOP posting, let this 2PM thread die (if there are really that many pro-boycotters). There will be no more hype and talk about the album. Which is what you guys want isn't it?

Anyways I don't understand the criticism about the album, I enjoyed all of the songs, Heartbeat is really different, but it's one of those songs the more you listen to it the better it gets.

I hope 2PM has an amazing comeback, 2PM fighting!

will some of you please stop arguing with the mod? boycott or not, please just keep it to yourselves and stop flooding the thread with posts trying to persuade others. i think the mod is right, it does get very irritating after seeing gazillion posts about the same issue.

and by no boycotting the mod meant stop the boycott talk all at once. i really dont think the mod cares whether you choose to boycott or not but just stop talking about it here.

bout the new album, i wish they have chosen another song as the title song for their first full length album, or at least take the remixed version. but still i like Tired of Waiting way better than Heartbeat. i was a lil skeptical when others complain about Heartbeat but after i heard it myself it does sound kinda weird. maybe i'll get used to it after a few listen. and i thought the ballad versions of tired of waiting and crazy about you would be included but i guess i was wrong.

anyway i still hope they will succeed! 2PM fighting!

Guest lec8504

Ok, there are a few ambiguities with the rule. As for the " no bashing" rule, does that mean that all negative comments including moderately critical comments will be taken down? Can you definiively define "bashing"? Also, there is a "no boycott" rule. Technically, one can't force another person not to boycott, unless they are in some position of power or authority. So you can't be telling us that we can't boycott, so are you merely telling us that we should not encourage others to boycott? Finally, your decision to arbitrarily censure anyone who you didn't deem as "fans.". Is there a system o checks and balances at soompi that would preclude any single moderator from become a forum tyrrant. It seems like if multiple ppl were involved in making this decision, it wouldn't be so extreme to single-handedly exclude anyone they didn't deem as fans.

honestly STOP arguing with the mod...I do not want this thread to be close during their comeback week. This thread was closed when Jay left, which sucked, I do not want the same thing to repeat again.

Also she's not telling you guys to not boycott, she's telling you guys to STOP TALKING ABOUT THE BOYCOTT. It's not encouraging others, we all know the positive and negative of boycott, we have all taken the stance on it, there's not need to push your beliefs onto others.

Guest Ella_Kwan

You know how us HOTTEST asked for JAY to be in the Album?

Well won't it be pretty messed up if JYPE said that they DID put JAY in the album?...

BUT

As remixes!!!!!! O_0.... I hope that's not the case.. well it's all out now but

I do hope JAY comes back to sing and sing his ORIGNIAL part in the new song. lol

Archived