☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest photodaisy

Hehe, gonna pop in and answer the question.

Who drew you guys into 2PM first? After that, who did you start noticing? And Why?

Ooh, this is hard for me to say since I knew them all the way back since Hot Blood and my fave was originally going to be in 2AM. LOL. But in terms of 2PM, the first guy who drew me in was probably Park Jaebeom and maybe a little bit of Mr. Cutie Khun. I had eyes then and saw that they were good-looking and pretty much got hooked.

After that, I really started to notice Wooyoung. Guaahh, he's terribly cute. I remember him in the HB days and was like, "Awww, he's so charismatic" and then...there wasn't very much coverage of him in the show. But after he appeared a lot on Star King and was pure hilarity in the Every1 Idol show, he became my favorite member. Haha. ;)

It's really weird because I couldn't really pick a favorite member until I actually got to see them forreals goof around. I think there was something special about each guy that I loved so I couldn't pick a fave then. Everything wasn't based on looks but their personality and background, what they'd gone through. ^--^;

BTW, Junsu's collarbone is so freaking gorgeous in the teaser. -stare-

Guest leandaxiong

Who drew you guys into 2PM first? After that, who did you start noticing? And Why?

My addiction for 2PM all started this summer when I found out Khun was actually thai, so i was like oh he's from thailand interesting he's like the first thai to be in a korean boy band. So I started researching on him and watching videos of him until I started noticing Jaebum...for a while I hella like him I love his smile. I couldn't choose between him and Wooyoung because Wooyoung is so freankin cute. I mean I love the whole group they are hot and cute in their own ways but every time I see Wooyoung smiling or something it brings a smile to my face as well. So Wooyoung is my favorite but Jae was really the real reason why I got so into 2pm. I was so amazed by his singing and dancing ability and best of all he's from America. It really broke my heat when i heard what happened to him but i have faith that he well return probably not soon but he well return.

Guest MR. LEE'S

out of all six teasers, i like taec's the most since- his sentences able to affect me. his sentences are the best to compare with other five. and i wonder how jay's will look like if he's there when they're recording for those teasers.

Guest catgirl5000

I'm loving all the new teasers and songs! i'm so glad about them being back and can't wait for all the comeback schedules and everything, even without jaeboem though. Its good there not letting something like that stop them, i think jay is proud and will support the boys until he returns or if he does. I just hope hottests understand that for something to prosper, sacrifices need to be made even though it is heart breaking but train your hearts and souls to accept and forgive and what has been sacrificed will find its way through the obstacles and darkness to once again shine among the brightest stars again. Time has to be patient, we have to be patient.

All my love goes out to the members,

supporting them forever

~x~

a random question, junsu got his teeth done yeh? i no there was stuff about it before but i just didnt look into it, but i noticed a change on his face when i watched the onstyle interview plus his teaser vid cause he looked like junho there. maybe im thinking to much about it, maybe its just his hair xD

we are to busy with this, that, blah blah that none of us is noticing that the boys is going to show more skin in

this comeback. I don't know about ya but HAHA i'm looking foward to it. kekeke Plus they look even more fine

now. AH dude i can't wait

Guest smilesunwoo_

Remember on Wild Bunny when Junho and Wooyoung were looking for Taecyeon and Jaebum? :) I think it was my third favorite episode after the photoshoots and the Dirty Eyed Girls. Ah, I really want to watch the last episode. I wonder why they still aren't airing it D: Anyways, was this episode 2? I remember when Taecyeon was like "Show them that you're THE Park Jaebum of 2PM" in front of the club and Jaebum just started breakdancing and stuff :)

JUNHO: He's really tall, he's a little on the dark side, and he has a BUNCH of teeth.

WOOYOUNG: He's super short, he looks like he's from Seattle, his face is a bit white, and his body is nice.

And on the banner that they're holding, it says: WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHINGS WHO WE THINK MAY BE HUMAN.

16k6vmf.jpg

Credit as tagged :D

Guest jjoanne

I'm loving all the new teasers and songs! i'm so glad about them being back and can't wait for all the comeback schedules and everything, even without jaeboem though. Its good there not letting something like that stop them, i think jay is proud and will support the boys until he returns or if he does. I just hope hottests understand that for something to prosper, sacrifices need to be made even though it is heart breaking but train your hearts and souls to accept and forgive and what has been sacrificed will find its way through the obstacles and darkness to once again shine among the brightest stars again. Time has to be patient, we have to be patient.

All my love goes out to the members,

supporting them forever

~x~

a random question, junsu got his teeth done yeh? i no there was stuff about it before but i just didnt look into it, but i noticed a change on his face when i watched the onstyle interview plus his teaser vid cause he looked like junho there. maybe im thinking to much about it, maybe its just his hair xD

Hi, I noticed Junsu's looks changed somehow but I couldn't tell what part is it. Or maybe it's just his hair that makes me think this way.

On the other note, it's nice to see the members on screen again after 2 months of jay-issue. Though it's still heartbreaking of not seeing jay being with them, it great to see them smile once again. I really look forward with their comeback.

PS: Jay, you're not forgotten by me. You are still my fav afterall. Miss you.

Guest ephemeral.

Remember on Wild Bunny when Junho and Wooyoung were looking for Taecyeon and Jaebum? :) I think it was my third favorite episode after the photoshoots and the Dirty Eyed Girls. Ah, I really want to watch the last episode. I wonder why they still aren't airing it D: Anyways, was this episode 2? I remember when Taecyeon was like "Show them that you're THE Park Jaebum of 2PM" in front of the club and Jaebum just started breakdancing and stuff :)

JUNHO: He's really tall, he's a little on the dark side, and he has a BUNCH of teeth.

WOOYOUNG: He's super short, he looks like he's from Seattle, his face is a bit white, and his body is nice.

And on the banner that they're holding, it says: WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHINGS WHO WE THINK MAY BE HUMAN.

http://i36.tinypic.com/16k6vmf.jpg

Credit as tagged :D

^

He has a BUNCH of teeth.

He looks like he's from Seattle.

Seriously, Woo x Junho. <3

Ahh, that was one of my favorite moments in Wild Bunny.

It seriously made me laugh out loud. xD

My heart beats for all 7 members.

I seriously don't know what I think about the boycott anymore.

HOTTEST are dedicated, it's for Jay obviously. But what about the others?

Then again, it's hard for all of us. ;__;

But of course I will support the members. :]

Anyways, the teasers were really.. <3

And yeah, Junsu looked like Junho to me 'til I heard his voice. xD

Guest kay01dee

sexy, sexy.

i love seeing wooyoung and taecyeon on inkigayo! such good-looking MCs! wooot!

yeah, i'm just trying to cheer myself up because all this these teasers &nojayness is making me crazy. can i just say that wooyoung is a pretty sharp dresser? i realize that everything he wears fits him really well. i know they have stylists when they go on shows such as when they MC, but i'm assuming they get to pick out their clothes or wear their own when they go to other places..like when they go on radio shows. wooyoung's style is love (extra bonus when he wears his hat to the side).

edit: topped a page

tumblr_kribbeiJEL1qa0us4o1_500.jpg

hey cutie.

Guest minuseven

Yes! I'm really happy for them. They're finally making their comeback next week!!!!!

Just wished that Jay was there though :( Sighs.. Anyhow, looking at a brighter side of things, the boys will be back!!

oh boy~~ tough month this year.. it's going to be hard.. but for the 6 members i'll endure it... and for JAE.

anybody here excited as me?

my heart is totally beating for their comback.. wooohoo!!!

awards here they come!

edit:

and i'm getting the feeling we'll be hearing "PA JAEBEOM" chant on their entire performances.

Guest Banana Peel

^ eek, I haven't even thought of the fan chants for 2pm's comeback :x

gosh, I hope the hottests would shout park jaebeom at least instead of staying silent - that would be heartbreaking to watch.

anyways, i'm excited/nervous/ and feeling overall BITTERSWEET about their comeback next week. Happy that we'll be able to see 6pm again, but saddened that Jay can't be there to complete them. I was so hoping for something brilliant to happen, but maybe not, since the comeback is NEXT week. So soon, and so little news about Jay. ):

Glad to see Taec and Woo MCing tonight, hehe. I really miss Taec's spiked hair. I think that hairstyle compliments his face much better, don't you think? lol.

Guest i.said.hi

for fan chants, what i don't want is the fans to be like "2pm is only 7" or "park jae bum" (ONLY, it's def fine if they include his name but not only chanting his through out the whole perf, or during dance breaks. it would be great if they chant 2pm)

because honestly, if they do the same chanting as what elf, super junior fans did with only 13 it only means that the fans are there to express that they miss jay, NOT THAT THEY'RE ACTUALLY ENJOYING THE REAL PERF. If fans are going to boycott and not buy or listen to the songs... then don't go to the perf its self and ruin it with chants that only distract the perf!

I mean, these guys worked so hard. it would def. suck if fans started to chant things that ONLY related to jay such as "we want jay" all throughout the perf. that really ruins it! :( i mean i miss him too, but if one's going to boycott, don't ruin the whole perf. by distracting the other audience. just stay silent and don't go!

2PM will be back next week!!! (clip shown on Inkigayo)

Jaebum became one of the trending topic on twitter for today

cap: ncly

HOLY SMOKES....no way!?????? thanks! I cannot wait. Hope its a win win ticket!!!!!!!!

Jay, still waiting for ya as well! I wont deny it, I like that tired of waiting song alot. Listen to the lyrics, it makes sense!

Side note, anyone know whats going on with the Disk Awards nominee now? *sighhh..

Archived