☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest everybodyshout

Who drew you guys into 2PM first? After that, who did you start noticing? And Why?

i was clueless about kpop until early september 2009. (well i still am clueless, heh the only kpop group really close to my heart is 2pm.) my first encounter was with shinee but they didn't hold my attention for too long. they seemed like pretty flower boys to me, very shy, nice and gentle but not my type. my classmates kept singing "nobody nobody but you" too... so that was my first taste of jypkpop. (i know, silly me.) one day i was really bored so i decided to youtube about the dance that my classmates were doing as well - "sorry sorry" and then i got to know super junior! and that's about it. (sorry suju ._.)

so just when i was about to leave the kpop world, i randomly chanced upon this group of guys practising a song by navi, heart damage. it was 2am and this guy wearing all pink. what beautiful voices <3 didn't take notice of the pink grandpa, just thought he was really short and fair.

thought 2am was interesting and talented so i checked out some of their episodes! changmin sure knows how to cook. i didn't know what ONEDAY meant, i thought oneday = 2am until my brother who had some korean friends told me that 2am and 2pm made up ONEDAY and i'm like wut i'm confused but that's really cool to think of something like that. something as random as that got me hooked. went off to google "oneday 2am 2pm" and was anticipating that 2am = party nightclub music group (because of the timing) and 2pm reminded me of well.. hot hot summer.

youtubed 2pm and watched their practice of "i hate you" FELL IN LOVE WITH JUNSUUUU and then watched "AGAIN AND AGAIN" DANCE VERSION WHICH GRIPPED ME (JUNSU you good-looking daegu) and then "10 OUT OF 10" HOLY COW THIS GROUP IS MAD TALENTED, acrobatics, dancers, singers... AND WUT SOME 2PM GUY DID A LIFE-ENDANGERING FLIP @ MKMF - WHO'S THAT

went back to the "i hate you" practice room and found out it was park jaebeom. most of the comments there then were "JAY!" "omg jayyyyyyy" "jay dork" so i was wondering, who's this jay? how come i never took notice of him? spotted him and thought, okay he looks gangsta and scary and all mean and buff... KYAH no junsu <3

but 2pm <3 <3<3 i needed a daily dose of 2pm everyday and there wasn't enough of it - wild bunny, idol army, idol show, starking, their interviews.... to my pleasant surprise, my love for park jaebeom grew stronger and stronger (pardon me for my poet-ism and i bet jay's going to puke if he ever happens to read this) but i can't express how much i respect and adore him, all of 2pm. he's so strong on the outside but he never shows that he's suffering. how he's gone through so much and how he makes everything seem so easy when beneath all lies so much pain and hard work.

i'm amazed by their teamwork, down-to-earthness, how close they are, their honesty, how they take care of one another... everything. how they're so raw and human. their mistakes turn me into a complete fangirl. they're definitely THE gag group and they'll forever be the beastiest idols in our hearts.

i saw some comments about 2pm being overrated, talentless, boring... but you know what i think they're the best thing that's ever happened to me. they're absolutely inspiring.

2pm, our love for you will never burn out. we know you're not ready at all, but don't be pressured by us to return. take your time.

right now we'll keep supporting your 6 brothers. SARANGHAE!!!!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!! :D

Im new here.It's my first post...YAY!!! XD*throws confetti*T_T okay,

anyway I was wondering

does anyone know when the samsung cf is going to come out??

wooyoung looks really really hawwwttt...*drools*

Who drew you guys into 2PM first? After that, who did you start noticing? And Why?

The first person that caught my eye was JAY!!He was so amazing doing acrobatics and singing live in the 10 out of 10 performances.

I was totally like O_O wth this guy is NOT a rookie.

But I cannot lie the lalalalalala pretty lady~ part was stuck in my head for days....coz the guy singing it was extremely hot....lolz

Later on I started liking chansung when he was in the dirty eyed girls video....lol Im so weird.

He just look so hot with the new haircut..........and banana...lol

But after watching many many wild bunny episodes and then some,

I think I like Junho....coz his really cute and awkward.Its so funny how he always tries to act funny and then gets edited out and how his always paired with boom...lmao

I think that's enough of spazzing.:P

Everyone should really lighten up the mood in here...

Fandom is suppose to bring happiness...:(

I have faith that one day Jay will definately come back,

With that much talent,

how can he not??

About the boycott thingy,

Ive been thinking lately

Its really a sad thing to see the fans boycotting the boys

I mean for one dream,

6 have to be broken??

Will jay comeback to a boycotted 2pm??

will jay comeback to a sucessfull 2pm???

I believe its for the best though,

whenever effort is put theres surely an outcome.

but is the outcome bad or good??

Oh so fustrating :|

Anyways be happy everybody!!!!

Guest haiphuong

Just finish listening to "I was crazy about you". This song is not as catchy as "Tired of waiting" but the good thing is it doesn't have much autotune compare to "Tired of waiting". It's not because I don't like autotune but I miss their voices so much :)

Since their debuted, they are telling us about a love story through their songs:

A man fell in love with a woman that is "10 out of 10" to him. She was like an"Angel" and he came to her and said "Only You that turn my world around". Then they loved each other but one day, the woman betrayed him and they broke up. But it was a tragedy for the man cause he kept on turning back to her "Again and Again". He tried so hard and even told her "I Hate You" to forget her but inside his heart, he always wish that "You Might Come Back". So he kept on waiting and waiting until he was "Tired Of Waiting" and he had to scream out "I Was Crazy About You"..... (to be continued)

I'm really exciting to know what will happen next. Will this love story has a happy ending? I hope that the next song would be "I'm In Love Again" and Jay would comeback :P

Guest Octopus__

You could say it was Jay for his rap in '10 out of 10.' But when I started to watch the music video, Khun was so adorable. I couldn't stop laughing at everyone's silliness. I later on looked into them after they started going in variety shows and everything about them. Chansung and his entirety was just drop-dead-cuddable; he was the first magnae I wanted to hug because he was just jjang. Wooyoung wasn't so ssanti at first, but he showed his colors after promoting 'Again & Again.' Junsu, the wonderful singer with such powerful vocals. He -and Junho- was probably the most normal if you didn't look into Idol Army, haha. One glance and you'd say, "Oh, he looks normal." But really, he was just as crazy as the rest. Khun was usually missing or had another schedule to attend to on some shows. Junho, the one I love the best, is so underrated. He holds the bands together and the best to me. He can handle all the crazy antics everyone creates and was so mature. But overall, he doesn't seem to mind if he gets airtime or not. Thinking about all of this makes me want to cry, but smile. -sighh-. Thinking about all this is too good.

Guest MR. LEE'S

anyway, just to inform you that is only the 6PM version, so here is the REAL 2PM version :

%7Boption%7Djaygogreen.jpg

coz i only believe in SEVEN. no more, no less, no one else. ONLY SEVEN <3

that picture was- haha cracking me up. jay seems like a ghost in that picture- but a cute and sexy ghost.

it's chansung. i first knew them when i watched idol show. i thought chansung was one of the mc- well i really didn't know them at that time. i even got confused by wooyoung and jaebeom. i even thought they're twins. contemplating for how dumb i was, haih how could i say those two as twins? chansung has a really weird hairstyle and his goofiness made me liked him. he's really cute and to compare with all seven members, chansung was the longest member that i've been liking for. for now, hee it's three. what can i do, it's jaebeom- taecyeon and wooyoung. i couldn't resist from liking these three guys.

Anyways, who drew you guys into 2PM first? After that, who did you start noticing? And Why?

First, i noticed WOOYOUNG cause he was so cute, and so funny with his "santi dance" lol. Then NICHKHUN with his awesome face *.* i was like "OMG is he human? Damn, he's so beautiful! XD" But ~ Jay stole my heart keke. I don't really know why ... It's just like that. He's funny, cute, HOT, (short lol). and his rap is just wow *.* In love with his voice <3

And, he made me sooooo laugh when he said things like "KING WANG JJANG" "WAKKATAKKA"

Did you guys know all the "funny things" that Jay said ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was shocked when i listened "Tired of Waiting" the first time. i was like "OMG is it the good song? Am i not listening an another group's song?" no it's really that XD. But i really love it even if it's very different from the teaser lol.

I listened the new song "I was crazy about you" and i really like it ^__^

Guest agasshiseben

the first person i laid off my eyes to is chansung!!! i dunno probably when his first debut with nicely tight bun hair looks so kiyoo to me :P with his nice features and tall built body, i'm drooling seeing him...kekeke

later the next person who caught my attention is jay. yeah, our pink grandpa. who could resist his charms, choc abs...yummy, bboy act plus the acrobatic moves. i luv his dorkiness with the other boys. but chansung is still my number one baby ;)

overall i luv all the boys. each of them have their own individual characteristic and charms. from singing to dancing, being silly and funny they got it all. i luv them and wanna see them being 7 again!

The first one I notice was taek, but that was before they debuted as 2pm. I guess you can say I like english singing korean singers.lol. then as 2pm debuted, although I thought taek would be my favorite for some reason I kept thinking jay was cute, he can rap and sing, dance and everything. and then I found out he's also from america which pulls me even more towards jay. so I guess that's when I switched off to jay, but basically jay was the one that kept me a 2pm fan til now.^^ and since again and again I'm also starting to notice junho, he's so adorable, he sings and dance well too. So jay's my fav and junho is my second.hehe.

Totally the wonder girls , i mean i just heard about them being in JYP so i was interest in them. I watch hot blood also. I mean at first i wasn't really following them like that. I like them & was looking forward to their debut but wasn't like OMG i love them so much blah blah. I just love the JYPE family love that was going on. But after Again & Again , i fall head over heel for these 7 boys. The guys that i noticed first would be Khun (i think everyone did lol) because he was freaking CUTE.

OMG i just can;t wait for their comeback (LEADER I still love you)

Guest entermuriel

omg bahahaha! this picture is pure win!!! i love it x] dude... Wooyoung is so cute... even in the lime green costume lol he looks adorable

ok, i've been wanting to answer this question since last night... but couldn't because i had already used up my three posts for the day

omg that rule is killing me >.< but i will abide by the rules so i can come to this thread lol

so... when i first knew about 2PM... i wasn't into k-pop AT ALL. i had listen to some korean songs... but that was it, never liked it lol. this happened on March... so that means that Again&Again wasn't out yet... anyways... going on with my story... my friend told me: "omg, there's this new korean group and this member is sooooo hot." and i was like "what? koreans? nah i'm okay" [i know, how horrible am i? really horrible >.<] but one day... after my friend nagging too much, i went to watch their video on YouTube... it was the "10 out of 10 MV / B-side" where they just dance. so i'm watching... i didn't notice Jay nor Wooyoung at all lol. the guy my friend turned out to think was hot was Chansung... and when i saw him i was like "dude... what's up with the samurai style bun? he probably has longer hair than you... wth" i remember thinking Taecyeon was so ugly, especially when he wore that hoddie in the MV... [idk who told him to wear that, i still think the hoodie made him look bad... lol], Nichkhun and Junho looked the same to me at that moment... and Junsu... i remember thinking "did he sing at all?" lol -sigh- so it wasn't a very good first impression, but then again, i wasn't into k-pop, so you can't really blame me. Although i had negative thoughts, the song really stuck to me, and my curiosity got the best of me [thank you curiosity!] i kept listening to the song, and i was determined to find out if Junho and Nichkhun were the same person or two! so i found the first "10/10" MV and thank god their names appeared in them x] so by then, i knew who was who. I thought Jay's hair was soooooo kick richard simmons, i really liked it! and Wooyoung... i still had no thoughts about him, and i remember thinking Junsu's eyes were soooooo attractive... >.<. But the first one i found to be cute was Nichkhun... when i saw him in the 10/10 MV, when they did a close up of him in the very beginning, when he bends and then looks up... i was like "WHAT A CUTE ASIAN GUY!" lol so yeah... Nichkhun drew me in... then i started following them a bit and in a matter of few weeks Again&Again came out and i fell in love >.< then i started watching the Idol Show... any shows they were in... i started like Wooyoung better than everyone else... and then gradually... i started to feel the Jayness... and he became my favorite, and he still is my numero uno!

reading that, makes me think that i was really missing out on good stuff before March x] 2PM really became my first k-pop group to ever like and there hasn't been another artist that has been able to make me like them so much. 2PM is so special to me -tear- [lol how dramatic]

Teac're dorky again.

TAEC dance at Uni

credit:seyyesh

omo... hilariousss!!! i love Taec >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well, since i topped the page...

here's a little animation ^-^

6end5e.gif

2uxye6b.gif

2pm onstyle interview

http://v.egloos.com/player2/MoviePlayerEx....ce48debf3b9bebf

and our beastly taecyeon's goofiness hehe

I miss them so much

yeah i've watched this and the others are showing their abs more. yes everyone knows when it come down to it Jay bunny's abs would be in the spotlights but since he's gone now, the other can shine. my goodness,all of them are so freakn hot, Chansung is looking fine!!! Jay's body mmmm no words to describe that hotstuff. if that's there new look, it's not so bad...oh and the new cf picture of them....lime green suits? ahahah i'm assuming it might be a funny one. anyway is it just me or watching the interview junsu....will he doesn't quite look like junsu, there's something different about him

Guest the.cherrytree

hey guys, have you all read this :

anyway, just to inform you that is only the 6PM version, so here is the REAL 2PM version :

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx249/c.../jaygogreen.jpg

coz i only believe in SEVEN. no more, no less, no one else. ONLY SEVEN <3

Haha, I alawys knew Jay was somewhere there. Just like in the albm cover *points to siggy* Let's hope JYPe won't sue me :D

Late starter here~ I listened to 10/10 when it came out, but I wasn't really attracted to 2PM until A&A. I was watching Star Golden Bell on TV, saw Jay and fell for his hairstyle (of all things). And so began my fandom. Of course, Jay's abs came later. And I couldn't get over how cute Junho was. Or how good looking Junsu was. And how glad I was that Chaunsung got a haircut.

Guest babiluxx

wow, i have to admit...the boys look GOOOD.

I really miss them so much. I'm not used to seeing just the 6 of them tho. it is a little bit weird.....

somehow, i feel like the boys are all so constrained. Like there are some things that they just can't see in public/TV. I want to see the MV and their dance for the songs. Hm i wonder what its gonna be like.

First it was Nichkhun. I saw him Mnet scandal and i was like wow this guy is super cute! I wasn't really into 2PM or Kpop in general. my friend sent me a link on FB....and then the song again and again was so catchy i kept listening to it. then the next person I noticed was Chansung he looked so hot with his short hair. I didn't like his long hair with the bun before. but NOW he is soooo HOT. i like how he always acts cute to his hyungs and always being so playful. I know he isnt the most popular one in the group..i dunno why..but he is sooo cute. Yes i can see why people say he looks foreign or Italian..he got those really nice looking eyes and a tall nose. I really noticed him when i watched Introducing a Friend's Star. anyways I really like rest of the members too, they all offer something different but of course my favorite will always be chansung.

Guest chopper!

yay, the topic is starting to shift<3 finally...

i'm really feeling their new song. after replaying it, it's pretty good (:

i like it better than tired of waiting, personally.

Anyways, who drew you guys into 2PM first? After that, who did you start noticing? And Why?

honestly, WOO YOUNGG!

i was so boredd one day and saw this topic on soompi about a '13 member group'. & so i watched their hot blood docu, and woo young, OMG, he was the funniest guy there! well, they were all dorky, but he made me LOL. oh & those hot blood pictures made me go gaga over him even more! he had those natural cute looks that i LOVE.

after watching countless ep of hot blood, i noticed he had these mandoo cheeks, only because i was a huge fan of so hee, thats why mandoo came into my head. HAHA XD

HIS DANCING. oh gawddd. i read somewhere that he was the best dancer in the group, and i swear, i love him even more, if that was possible. ONLY because i'm a bias fan over dancers, esp cute ones ;DDD

he is still & forever will be my favorite<3

but after spazzing so much about woo young, i kinda got tired of being so biased LOLS XD so i recognized other members, esp the not so popular ones like chansung, junho and junsu~

but JUNSU, OMG, i started to noticed him next! ONLY because i loved his style, and of course his singing was superb. when they came back with again&again, and i saw him in the MV, i was like 'who is this sexy guy?' LOLS so then i spazzed more on him, than on woo young. but now, they are tied to my heart<3 also i read on 2oneday, that fans thought he was a loner

AWWW, so i wanted to know more about him~ XDDD

these two are always tied for first place in my fangirl heart&mind. (:

Guest Shona-z

Late starter here~ I listened to 10/10 when it came out, but I wasn't really attracted to 2PM until A&A. I was watching Star Golden Bell on TV, saw Jay and fell for his hairstyle (of all things). And so began my fandom. Of course, Jay's abs came later. And I couldn't get over how cute Junho was. Or how good looking Junsu was. And how glad I was that Chaunsung got a haircut.

Sorry to cut you short but same here I saw "10 out of 10" when it first got out but really didn't notice them personally but when I saw "Again and Again" on Music Bank that when their dance, singing and all 7 members stood out. But Junsu and his chin mask really called my attention so did Taecyeon's voice. Now I am a fan of all of them.

I don't know about you but I just the full version of "Tried of Waiting" and I am really loving the song, I loved the trailer slow version but the fast one is addictive too.

And thanks papiroflexia for giving us the question "Who drew you guys into 2PM first? After that, who did you start noticing? And Why?" plus a change of topic from boycotting to what drew us to their talents anyways. Thanks again.

Guest junegirlus2001

anyway is it just me or watching the interview junsu....will he doesn't quite look like junsu, there's something different about him

yeah i noticed that too!

it looks like his nose is flatter than before...

i wonder what happened...

but it seems like he also lost a lot of weight too

but watching the onstyle interview was so weird...

like without jay....they had such a hard time in the beginning and ending of the interview...

but it was nice to see them!

they were sooo cute!

it was funny cause they put tape on their vests but when they jumped everything showed :P

and lol at junho ripping his jeans

hahaha so cute

Archived