☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest wonderbang123

Sigh I'm so confused after hearing Taec and Nickhun talk themselves from the conference mp3.....If you want to listen here it is 2:00:00, 2:22:00, 3:27:00....Taec is so straight forward....I got to say taec clarifying the rumors of junho making a 7 with his hand kind of hurt....apparently it "was just a rumor [we] guys created." Ah how I wish I could understand korean to pick up their tones cause I was able to pick them up in english.....so now im confused. I don't want to blame anyone anymore, but only JYP! for doing this to Jay and make the 6 members change due to the circumstances...Just my opinion, since I'm so confused I just be a watcher for now.....One thing is for sure, as other members have written, 2pm is not the same anymore...

can anyone tell me where i can find the link for the audio of the conference?? i know its not allowed to post links of files but can some one please tell me how i can access it/message it to me..i really wanna listen so i could hear for myself &make my decision of how i feel...thanks.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbsk_gal

Can someone tell me a tl;dr version of what happened? I've been sick for the last few days, and still am. I just signed online today and totally am confused.

It makes me sad that so many people seem to be leaving from the fandom and hating the boys suddenly. I just want to know what happened. I tried looking at news sites and backtracking through this thread, but all of the pieces aren't really fitting together or making much sense to me.

Can someone just give me a general idea of what happened? Either on here or through PM, whatever.

JYP issued a statement a few days ago stating that Jaebum would not be coming back into 2pm. They stated that this decision had been made in January and resulted from a phone call made by jaebum to jyp. Apparently, jay called jyp to confess to a 'morally wrong crime' and JYP and the 2PM boys agreed all together not to bring jay back to them.

People went crazy over this piece of news yet still hoped the conference would clear things up.

The conference came, and once the questions and answers were released to the web, people were shocked at the 'coldness, harshness' that came from the members. Obviously the answers were rehearsed, but according to some people they treated the fans with contempt.

At this point, there are a lot of rumour circulating. Some made up, some maybe true.

a fandom is not supposed to be emotionally draining GDI

hope i didnt miss anything

Guest mirandy

PLEASE STOP.

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS.

STOP SHOVING YOUR LOGICS DOWN OTHER PEOPLE'S THROAT.

LET'S JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE AND MOVE ON, SHALL WE?

When they ask 6 members to answer ' How do you think about Jay '

Chansung tried to say that he still miss Jay and he said that if he miss him it's okay to say it. But he's stutter since THOSE HOTTEST were trying to laught at him oppressively and sarcastically.

Thank you for reveal that they act very rude to the boys

the uploader did not tell the full story.

What Chansung said before about Jaebeom was very upsetting (basically he said something bad about Jaebeom) and then he went on to say he miss Jaebeom. That's why the fans there were amused because it's like you said "he did the most unforgivable crime" and then you go "I miss him so much". Kinda ironic, that's why the fans were laughing.

Frankly, I think the boy had no clue what he was saying because he sounds intimidated. Too much pressure?

Guest EHNerJI

alright, think of it like this then. can you really support a group that back stabs their own brother? kicks him out of the country for slang that's used in everyday teen culture? 6 months ago it was jaebeom who got kicked out. in another 6 months, another controversy could happen, and YOUR favorite member could be gone with no one to support him. people like you don't understand how much brotherhood means. it's nice to know how idiotic people can be.

personally, i don't believe 2pm can last another year and half like this. they make be beastly idols now, but they're humans. they will age, then who's the ones with the great bodies? they don't have great singing abilities nor are any of them great rappers or dancers. one of the greatests groups lasted at least 10 years because of their BROTHERHOOD.

the 2pm I KNOW was never like this. they were humble. they were kind. they had friendship. i can't / refuse to believe in boys who get drunk and happy after a conference where they basically kicked out their own member for greed. the 2pm today is not the 2pm 6 months ago. one day, if they're still together (highly doubt it) & they wake up and realize their mistake, i hope they drown in misery and guilt.

in time i may be able to forgive wooyoung, chansung or khun, but the other members i don't think i'll ever forgive. i can't support a group like this. sorry 1:59, you won't be getting my money. maybe try the next idiotic fangirl, i'm sure she won't mind your greedy ways.

Yes. I can. & I know a lot of people who can, too.

Again, we don't know the entire story. Let's not only think of Jay as the victim.

Besides, there's more to these guys than their so called "brotherhood" anyways.

I am a 2PM fan, but they are not my life. That is why I can accept this.

Plus, it wasn't the other 6 members who made Jaebum leave the group over the Myspace issue.

I don't think it's right to call that person idiotic.

I'm not sure how long 2PM will last either, but like many others,

I will continue to support them as long as I like their music.

That is what is most important to me.

Honestly, I don't care if the members are close or not. I really don't.

Even if they fake like they are the best of friends, how do we know for real if that's true?

They could still hate eachother even if they act like they love eachother.

I liked them because they were entertaining.

I never thought to myself "Oh, they all seem like they have a great bond. I like them more now".

All groups come to an end. It's inevitable. We just have to deal with it. I never expect any group to last forever.

So, whether 2PM is together for a couple more days, weeks, months, years.. that's not what matters to me.

It's that I liked their music and I will remember it for the time it was here for me to listen to.

You don't know 2PM. Most of us do not know them personally.

They are idols and they have to portray a certain image.

Just like Taec was told to act angry with everything he does, 2PM has to act a certain way, too.

I'm not even going to comment on that whole drunk & happy thing because ..

I personally don't buy anything that blog says but alright.

Everyone changes. Haha, it's funny how people are always saying "6PM CHANGED, THEY'RE NOT THE SAME 2PM I KNEW BEFORE!"

Okay. What's your point? When the whole myspace issue surfaced people were defending Jaebum saying that people change.

Why can we have faith in Jay but not the rest of the members?

Why do we believe that Jay changed for the better and the rest changed for the worse?

How do we know they haven't been this way all the time?

I understand that they seem different now. Everyone thought of them as sweet little angels with such a close bond.

& now they are looked at as backstabbers. But, why does everyone act like they know who these guys are so well?

What if their true self was like this the entire time?

We don't know, yet people are so quick to say they changed into bad people

& Why can't we have faith that they will become better people later on?

There's still a lot of people who support them.

Even if they are losing many fans, they also have the opportunity to gain more.

I will support them until I feel I should not do so anymore.

I don't think they should have to disband because one member left.

I still like them. There were 7 before, now there's 6. This isn't the end.

If people don't want to be fans anymore, then don't.

I don't know why people need to make a big fuss about things they know nothing about.

If we ever get a clear answer as to what went on, then so be it.

But, until then, I don't think it is right to attack any of the members.

Nor, do I think it's right to look down on those who support the current 2PM.

Guest SkipBeat!

Can someone tell me a tl;dr version of what happened? I've been sick for the last few days, and still am. I just signed online today and totally am confused.

It makes me sad that so many people seem to be leaving from the fandom and hating the boys suddenly. I just want to know what happened. I tried looking at news sites and backtracking through this thread, but all of the pieces aren't really fitting together or making much sense to me.

Can someone just give me a general idea of what happened? Either on here or through PM, whatever.

Basically, on the 25th JYPE announced that Jay is no longer a permanent of 2pm and his contract is terminated. The reason was because Jay had committed a personal mistake during Again and Again days. Full letter here: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/full-letter...garding-jaebeom

People were angry and questioned why JYP had mentioned Jay's wrong doing. People left the fandom because Jay left and other reasons. Everyone is angry either at JYPE or at other fans for leaving

Fast forward 2 days to the conference between a JYPE rep and 2pm members and fans. Here is the translated Q and A:

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/details-of-...ing-jaebeom-2pm

But if you read the fan accounts the boys come off rude and they basically throw Jay under the bus. So now the fandom is torn and people are leaving in droves long story short. So half the fandom hates the boys for talking smack, or JYPE and the other half hates the people leaving and not sticking to the boys.

Guest dollychelle

Chansung tried to say that he still miss Jay and he said that if he miss him it's okay to say it. But he's stutter since THOSE HOTTEST were trying to laught at him oppressively and sarcastically.

They were rude because chansung was saying he doesnt want him back and hates him then says he misses him.

Guest sballet06

alright, think of it like this then. can you really support a group that back stabs their own brother? kicks him out of the country for slang that's used in everyday teen culture? 6 months ago it was jaebeom who got kicked out. in another 6 months, another controversy could happen, and YOUR favorite member could be gone with no one to support him. people like you don't understand how much brotherhood means. it's nice to know how idiotic people can be.

in time i may be able to forgive wooyoung, chansung or khun, but the other members i don't think i'll ever forgive. i can't support a group like this. sorry 1:59, you won't be getting my money. maybe try the next idiotic fangirl, i'm sure she won't mind your greedy ways.

Calling other people idiots because they don't agree with you. Way to show how mature you are.

I'm not going to hate on anyone's opinion, if you feel you can no longer support the boys that's fine.

I choose to still support 2PM(no their name is not 6PM). I will continue to buy their merchandise and watch their shows like I have from the beginning.

Chansung was talking badly about Jay before he said this that's why the fans were laughing at him. He sounded like an idiot because he said something not so nice about Jay then he talks about how much he misses him. I don't blame HOTTEST at all.

This whole drama is enough to put me off being a fan of any of the Kpop groups. I've told the story to my husband who just doesn't give a #$% and it bored him to death.

What did I learn from all of this?

1) JYPE needs new PR people.

2) the idols don't really care about their fans at all. It's all just a show, I'm sure they talk more bad things about fans and this goes for probably ALL Kpop groups. They are just sick of obsessive fans. But instead of being 2face about it like most Kpop stars...they were honest in the press conference and showed their true colour. Well the truth hurts and I am so disappointed with the truth. I am not even sure of the brotherhood between the 6pm members. I believe it's every man for themselves in the kpop world.

3) I think all idols are pretty much fake. they get told how to act, get taught how to act etc and it really annoys me how they are suppose to be so perfect because I bed all of them have dark secrets. Everyone makes mistakes, it's just that most people never hear about those mistakes.....Jay owned up to his......good for him. If it's morally wrong then I don't think it's such a big deal...is the west, I'm sure we all have had friends that do drugs, take steroids, got some pg etc get over it.... the only thing that would be unforgivable in my eyes is if Jay rapes, molested, abused a female trainee or staff. That would be the dumbest thing to do and hard to forgive.

Kpop world is just so fake. They all have issues...just look at how many celebrities commit suicide.

I will still listen to Kpop but I won't become obsessed over the groups/artists.

Guest dbsk_gal

Is it really impossible to like and suppost both of them?

Both Jaebum bboying with AOM and hopefully on ABDC

as well as

2PM with Taec, Junho, Junsu, Wooyoung, Nickhun, and chansung?

This whole drama is enough to put me off being a fan of any of the Kpop groups. I've told the story to my husband who just doesn't give a #$% and it bored him to death.

What did I learn from all of this?

1) JYPE needs new PR people.

2) the idols don't really care about their fans at all. It's all just a show, I'm sure they talk more bad things about fans and this goes for probably ALL Kpop groups. They are just sick of obsessive fans. But instead of being 2face about it like most Kpop stars...they were honest in the press conference and showed their true colour. Well the truth hurts and I am so disappointed with the truth. I am not even sure of the brotherhood between the 6pm members. I believe it's every man for themselves in the kpop world.

3) I think all idols are pretty much fake. they get told how to act, get taught how to act etc and it really annoys me how they are suppose to be so perfect because I bed all of them have dark secrets. Everyone makes mistakes, it's just that most people never hear about those mistakes.....Jay owned up to his......good for him. If it's morally wrong then I don't think it's such a big deal...is the west, I'm sure we all have had friends that do drugs, take steroids, got some pg etc get over it.... the only thing that would be unforgivable in my eyes is if Jay rapes, molested, abused a female trainee or staff. That would be the dumbest thing to do and hard to forgive.

Kpop world is just so fake. They all have issues...just look at how many celebrities commit suicide.

I will still listen to Kpop but I won't become obsessed over the groups/artists.

Not all groups are fake, some groups are actually quite good together.....im not sure if this is tthe place to say this but shinhwa. they are what 2PM aimed to be and well failed....sadly

You shouldn't stop yourself because of one group, there are plenty of fish in the sea, not just 2PM...

im sorry if i come off badly

Guest jchowder

i sure hope that those who claim they "no longer support 2pm" won't come crying back here if the group disbands. since ex-hottests cannot find a way to support the remaining 6 members then i guess there's no point of continuing 2pm, right? seriously...maybe it's good that jay is no longer a part of the group....fans are EXTREME

Calling other people idiots because they don't agree with you. Way to show how mature you are.

I'm not going to hate on anyone's opinion, if you feel you can no longer support the boys that's fine.

I choose to still support 2PM(no their name is not 6PM). I will continue to buy their merchandise and watch their shows like I have from the beginning.

THIS IS WHAT I CALL TRUE FAN ;)

Guest pyrolicious

I know JYPE sucks monkey balls and that the boys have given answers that none of us like and that the boys are now (seem to be now) agaisnt Jay (cept Khun), BUT I'm having a hard time believing that article from insider2pm. I mean how does the person that wrote that know all that? Do they have a spy or something? Junho didn't cry when Jay left, Junsu ignored him, Taec later hated him, Chansung and Wooyoung ended up back stabbing him................yea um no, I don't believe this. How can they get mad at him for the myspace comments, when they have known him for whatever years and should understand how Americans tend to talk. Seriously, no those boys stuck by Jay and were devestated when he left. Now after this suppose GRAVE MISTAKE that Jay did, now thats a different story.

I was bored at work and thought about these scenerios:

a- JYPE is telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth

b- JYPE for whatever reason changed their minds to bring Jay back and decided to make up some lie to cover their asses and the boys know its a lie and are going along with it, Jay knows it's a lie, but he feels helpless.

c- JYPE for whatever reason changed their minds to bring Jay back and decided to make up some lie to cover their asses and they lied to the boys and brainwashed them. Jay is going along with it, to protect them.

d- Jay decided he couldn't or didn't wanna come back anymore, so he decided to make something up just so they would terminate his contract.

e- Jay decided he couldn't or didn't wanna come back anymore, so he decided to make something up just so they would terminate his contract. The boys know about it and are going along with it.

I'm hoping for choice C here

I've been a hottest for a long time already..

I've witnessed the members' hardships to get to where they are now..

I loved these guys more(2pm) because of how they can fearlessly show their true selves in variety show, how they are not afraid to tarnish their idol image..

I fell in love w/ their strong friendship.. I admired how their friendship were not destroyed by the 'myspace scandal'..

I became proud of the boys every time they mention Jay as their hyung.. showing how much they care about him and how much they miss him..

On February 25, my heart got broken when I found out about contract termination.. The first thing that came to my mind was:

Is Jay okay?

How did the other members accepted it? I hope they're well..

Did JYP really did it? I thought he will bring Jay back? Someone probably did it.. JYP can't do it to his own 'children'..

The other members are probably forced into it.. there's no way they will betray their brother...

Someone from the JYPE are probably controlling the guys..

During that time, I did not lose hope about the strong bond of 2pm and about JYP's paternal love... deep inside me, i'm somehow wishing that the 'strong bond' that 2pm have is enough to drive the other members to speak up the truth for Jay..

What harm can the JYPE do if we, the fans, are behind them, to support the members??

The moment they released the result of the conference, is the moment my heart got completely crushed..The statement they've said made me think:

'So I guess this is what they mean when they said, 'there's no such thing as family or brother in business.. it's all about success.'

The truth behind all of this is something i have no knowledge about.. The only thing I know is: 'There's always a reason for everything.'

2pm, no matter how far you'll achieve, please always remember the times you've had with your brother.. In the world you are in right now, the so called 'entertainment world', you'll experience more pain, you'll be betrayed or sometimes, you'll have to betray someone..

But always remember, you'll not be in that 'world' forever, and when time comes when you'll be back to the real world, the only thing you'll have as a treasure is the strong bond you have that's called friendship..

To 6pm, i wont bother to ask you what's your reason for doing what you've done.. Whether i know it or not is not important.. But what's really important is to tell Jay, as your brother, the reason and make him understand.. Don't throw away your friendship, because that would be the most precious treasure you can ever have.. not all people are blessed w/ real friendship, so don't waste it..

------------------------------------

I'm sorry for my ramblings, i just really need to let it all out..

There are two quotes I've read somewhere and I want to share it with you.. Just bear in mind that these quote are not mine, i merely share it with you so credits wont go to me...

'What people can't understand about life's cycle is that once we lost something, the chances of getting it back are slim but once we lost someone, if we really want to make amends, then nothing will stop us from getting things back the way they used to be...'

'They say that when people get a hold of something after a long time of making use of it, at some point, they lose interest then throw this thing away, never knowing that it hides a secret value that no other thing can ever replace. And yet, the irony of life is, people would bever keep things that are really valuable in their hearts. All they hold on to are the shiny things that promise happiness but then end up becoming useless...'

Guest kiwistar

It's not about 'a member leaving and not supporting the remaining members'. Obviously it's so much more complicated than that. Other groups have lost/replaced/added group members and are doing fine - F.T. Island, SuJu, Kara, WG, etc.

In those situations, i bet most of us would've continued supporting our artist wholeheartedly.

However, this has to do with a lot of distrust, scandal, and bitter attacks, resulting in everyone being hurt.

btw, I love the idea of AOM on ABDC - that would be sure to shoot up the rankings

-edit-

in response to above, as a supporter of 2pm before this fiasco - 7 members or otherwise, I will NOT 'come back crying if 2PM disbands'. It's already over anyways. Please don't say I have no right to say these things/I shouldn't post here. There's no rule saying you can't post in a thread if you're not a fan (of the present 2PM), and i'm not bashing. I've been with them since the beginning, and I will remember the old 2PM with a lot of love.

Guest soralee

Someone was wondering if the other 2PM boys were acting indecently at the meeting to take the hate away from Park Jaebum for a moment and put it on themselves as their way to stand up for him.

What do you guys think?

I'M SORRY... but did anyone ever think of this situation?

i, too, am outright furious on the things the boys said at the meeting. but what can you do when it hopefully wasn't scripted and the boys said what was on their minds. there is a big possibility that the boys are betraying jay, but what did this all lead to? what did the boys saying what they said, acting how they acted at the fanmeeting lead to?

(ex)-fans bashing the 6 boys. bashing bashing bashing.

would the boys really act/say those things without thinking that the fans would be shocked and mad? i think they knew what was going to hit them. heck - they literally went "against" jay.

it wouldn't make sense to make intentions that would actually create antifans when their individual shows/dramas/mc roles and their incoming album were on the line.

betrayal or not, the things the boys said made my heart shatter. but try to consider this in the back of your minds: maybe, just maybe, the 6pm boys gave back to jay what jay did for them - protecting and sacrificing. jay protected the boys' careers, while the boys' protected jay's privacy/whatever* by putting all the hate on themselves now.

(*= i really don't know how to explain what i have thinking in my head. i hope ya'll understand what i'm trying to say.)

Sept 2008 - Sept 2009 was probably the most i've laughed and the most i've paid more attention to one specific artist group.

if only we could turn back time...

Guest COyoung

Let's stop bashing others. It's what they choose to believe and it's their own opinion. We do have freedom of speech, you know.

We ALL have ONE thing in common, we want all 7 members in 2PM. People really should stop saying your not a hottest if your a Jaebeom fan. Does it really matter if someone is Jay's fan or not? We all are HOTTEST(even those who turned anti because we all love(d) 2PM). It's really unneccesary to post a comment in a fighting tone. I'm pretty sure everyone is torn apart but we don't want more fighting to appear. Post a comment in a non-fighting tone. Can't we at least be CIVIL?

I can't believe how this one MYSPACE incident has caused this much ruckus. It's disgusting.

About the conference, I believe some but not all. I heard the conference and the tone that PR people was speaking was unbelievable. It seems like he just didn't care and some comment they made was pretty rude. And they way members replied, was just amusing to hear. I thought to myself "Who are these people? And what have they done to the members?" Sure, the boys must have felt hurt and betrayed by what Jay did, but did they really had to say Jay lived a dirty life, He's a robber etc... Ever heard of Forgive and Forget? I just want our goofy, beastly, loving 2PM back. Those good old days.

... Afterr reading insider2pm. I believe it. I know once in an interview they asked who in 2pm is different outside of camera? and they mostly pointed to jun brothers. I know Junho has been craving for attention and he's finally getting some but it's just the wrong way to want an attention. You can't deny Taeckyeon has been soo popular lately. Sometimes it gets to your head. Wooyoung and Chansung is just no comment. I'm so confused. I can't obviously judge them but the point is 2PM changed.:(

I really don't want to think about 2PM disbanding. It's horrible. But the way things are going right now, it's hard to judge......

And Feb. 27th is my birthday. After announcing that Jay's contract has been terminated, I prayed to God that someone just hacked on the page and made a terrible joke. And waited till today, but once again I was wrong and it was the truth.

My birthday= the day Jay officially left 2PM. How lucky am I?.. ...

Guest mirandy

List of 2PM fansites taken down:

Manchan (Chansung) http://www.man-chan.com/

I like you (Wooyoung & Chansung) http://www.joahae.net/

Samdeudbo (Junso, Junho & Chansung) http://samdb.mireene.com/

Lee Junho Mansae (Junho) http://www.jh-bravo.net/

Deadline (Junho) http://www.dead-line.net/

To the K (Junsu) http://tothek.ivyro.net/

Tibet Wolf Wooyoung (우영) http://tibetfox.lovepc.net/

Busan Man (Wooyoung) http://www.jangwooyoung.xo.st/

Bitter Sweet (Wooyoung) http://jangwooyoung.ivyro.net/

WRbar (Wooyoung & Junho) http://www.junhology.com/

OK Taecyeon (Taecyeon) http://www.ok-taecyeon.com/

Catch You (Taecyeon) http://www.okcat.net/

Taecbum dot home (Taecyeon & Jay) http://taecbum.dothome.co.kr/

Curiousity (Taecyeon) http://www.2pmtaecyeon.com/

Above 5% (Taecyeon) http://notice.ivyro.net/etc/info4.ht★m

Sweet Taec (Taecyeon) http://sweetaec.mireene.com/

Ok K 1988 (Taecyeon & Junsu) http://www.1988.er.ro/

3 Musketeers (Jay, Wooyoung & Junho) http://www.2pm-3j.com/

Know (Nichkhun & Wooyoung) http://know.zoa.to/

Becoming Jay (Jay) http://www.parkjaebeom.net/

I'm not sure of the name for these:

http://viyott.ivyro.net/

http://nuneosu.dothome.co.kr/

http://omnivore.er.ro/

http://www.itis2pm.com/

http://www.20080904.com/

http://taecbeom.net/

CREDITS: 2PM TELLZONE (SOURCE) & 2ONEDAY (TRANS?)

Wooyoung and Taecyeon got hit the most, while Khun got off pretty easy (only one of his sites got closed, and it's actually a Khunyoung site, not an exclusive site dedicated to Khun)

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

We say that the KPop world is tainted with over-obsessed fans, nitpicky netizens, evil companies, etc. etc.

But isn't this simply the nature of committing to this career? Isn't duality a part of the job description? I'm not on any side, but just food for thought. They want this career, they sacrificed blood, sweat, tears, time, normal relationships/upbringing for a shot at this fame. They're all fueled by different ambitions: recognition, money, passion, a mix of all three. It's their job to be loved. I'm not saying that they're completely fake, but there's definitely a more powerful hand that's moving them around, directing them to do this or that. It's just that this is what they signed up for, really. I think a lot of the fans forget that; they see the great points showcased by these models and start idolizing them.

I don't really know my point, but it's just like this is what's what. What's happened has happened and taking account of the crazy things that have been happening, the crazy nature of celebrities (people who are idolized) makes these turn of events kind of believable. I really don't know my stand yet. I feel pretty misinformed by 2OD and honestly don't have a critearia to make any declaration of my status as a fan. There's a lot of hearsay and bias and rumors circulating, and I think I'll wait it out in order to get some more solid information...

And I just wanted to say that (if those feelings were real at the conference) I think that the six boys were out of line in the way they handled the situation but not in their emotions/expressing their emotions. It's just that, they're people too and people come in shades of gray. We can't place them as spawns and JYPE as Satan and Jay as the good guy. These six boys have their own morals that they follow, and I'm sure that not all six would coincidentally agree to something that is completely baseless and wrong. I'm confident that a good majority of people have some standard for what is right and what's wrong, and you have to notice this is six people voicing out their opinions. You just have to realize that these six boys are boys, people like you and me. If something were totally unjust, and I might be fired for standing against it, I certainly would do something, express something. I don't know if I'm getting my message clearly through what I'm saying. In the context of things, it might seem like the boys have less power than they do. But they have a power to their own thoughts, beliefs, and opinions. They wouldn't act out, lash out, with such emotion if something grave hadn't happened.

While their jobs rest on JYPE orders, the worst way out of this dilemma for the company is to remove Jay from the equation. I think all the conspiracies about Jay offending JYPE, brainwashing of the other 6, are much too farfetched and complicated.

I prefer to be simple, and I think I'll just see how things go as time progresses. I want to respect Jay's privacy, but a part of me is insanely curious as to see what the hell this "moral mistake" really is. I'm a bit skeptical, but I'm putting the six's intentions in perspective as well. If they truly spoke with their hearts, I do believe that Jay did them some wrong that may be irreversible.

Anyhow, this is my last post of the day. Please don't close this thread. A lot of the times, Soompi is the only grounds on which people can speak rationally and level-headed-ly (not a word), and not get caught up in the latest "conspiracy". This thread also gives me a nice insight on everyone's perspectives, and keeps me updated with videos and articles.

So please, don't close this thread. No more name-calling and finger-pointing at each other, no more "I'm better than you", no more large fonts and capitalized lettered posts, no more hostility or anything that might propel a mod to shut down this thread.

Archived