☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest silence457

All of this, without a proof passes off as a fanfic. Nothing more, or nothing less.

THIS PERSON:

1/ NEVER EVER VISITED 2PM'S THREAD BEFORE THIS WHOLE JYPE BASHING THING STARTED

2/ COMING HERE OBVIOUSLY NOT TO SUPPORT 2PM BUT RATHER TO SUPPORT JYPE

3/ THROWING ARGUMENTS WITHOUT PROOF AND ACCUSING OF PEOPLE THROWING ARGUMENTS WITHOUT PROOF

JUST SAYING.

BTW, 2PM WILL RELEASE PROBABLY 2 MORE ALBUMS AFTER THE APRIL ALBUM, AND THEN A NEW GROUP FROM JYPE WILL TAKE OVER. IF THE SUPPORT IS STRONG, 2PM MAY LAST A LITTLE LONGER.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

I wouldn't say a disbandment, but maybe each of the members would go do their own solo activities but still keep the name 1:59 with them. Some of the members could succeed by themselves as solo artists, but I'm pretty sure a few would still need to carry the 2PM name with them, no offense. But if this whole thing ends up with the group disbanding totally, then JYPE and JYP has f--ed up badly. They not only ruined the boys' reputation, dignity, image, and feelings towards each other, but they scarred themselves and they just dug their own freaking graves. Their words are just mere lies to me. I highly doubt Jaebeom will speak up for this matter anytime soon, but he needs the right timing. Fcccck JYP! Eff them all. I'm pissed as heck. Seriously. lmao. Yeah, JYP should debut another group to cover up their lies and tinted reputation. tsk.

Guest lady_bug

@ Kabler

I'm not familiar with Korean or their business, but how much does Jay owe JYPE? His debt I mean.

How large of a figure are we looking at?

What will happen to Jay????

I don't know if this is the right place to post this...and I don't know if it's a rumor, but I heard from this hair stylist that 2PM made a reservation at this Restaurant here in Vancouver. & Kim Tae Woo & Son Ho Young who have a concert date here will be joining them too o.O;;

Guest starlight5

The more I read about the conference, I don't think even the members' words should be believed, it's as if they're being held at gunpoint to give out their answers.

I want all 6 of the remaining boys to get as far away from JYPE as possible...

my heart and my head feels like exploding

as i read 2OD updates... i cant believe 6PM can do this to jay...

i think jay can possibly bear JYPE to dump him like a poop

but to hear that his brothers...the ones he save by giving up his dreams... turning their backs on him

i cant imagine how cruel will that be...

i dont think i can bear to see those faces anymore...

BETRAYAL... is my most hated thing in this world

my heart and my head feels like exploding

as i read 2OD updates... i cant believe 6PM can do this to jay...

i think jay can possibly bear JYPE to dump him like a poop

but to hear that his brothers...the ones he save by giving up his dreams... turning their backs on him

i cant imagine how cruel will that be...

i dont think i can bear to see those faces anymore...

BETRAYAL... is my most hated thing in this world

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't doubt the boys, it's not their fault. They have NO SAY in this issue whatsover. Please keep in mind the answers the boys are giving are SCRIPTED.

Never question their friendship and brotherhood.

i agree with vee.

please, don't put the blame on the boys.

it's not like i'm defending them or something, but please be reminded that everything in the conference is scripted.

what jype wants the boys to say, they will. they are being forced to say those things, and it's not like they can do something about it.

everything they are saying may or may not be the things the boys wanted to say.. i personally believe what they've stated so far are the things which jype wanted them to say.

i treat jype's words right now as lies. sorry, but i can't take anymore bs from them.

right now, all i can do is pray for jay's return.

i hope for a miracle.

Guest love2807

^ WORD

don´t blame the boys!!

blame JYPE

we have to stay together and support the boys and jay...

i think boycott is the only way out

Guest Shiget^

*sigh* hours pass by and still no good or reliable news. :(

http://2pmnews.blogspot.com/2010/02/this-i...t-out-note.html

^ if this is a reliable source, this is written by Jay's friend.

am I allowed to post this? >>; I'll delete if it's not allowed.

i think this is actually old that was posted last year when Jay left

what you hear now is not 2PM, these are JYP words, all the boys are telling LIES, you know our boys wouldnt do this to Jay

this is like WG fan meeting part 2.

Guest bless_u

^ WORD

don´t blame the boys!!

blame JYPE

we have to stay together and support the boys and jay...

i think boycott is the only way out

yes please support the boys and jay...

blame JYPE....

just want to share this video.. please watch HOTTEST!

thanks to annateukie for making this video

and its your choice to support or not to support the boys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1gPstynQZQ

Guest heeyobi

oh my heart is hurting now that i read a lot regarding the issue with 2 pm. i am a fan of jay from the start i saw the 2 pm from the beginning. it is really hurt that many mislead to the fans regarding why is he not coming back... i hope the issue will resolve as soon as possible ( i doubt it JYP will be soft on this issue) well for me its all depend on the remaining member what will happen and also to the fans.... dont blame the remaining boys about jay not coming back....

oh what will happen next? missing the 2pm boys it almost half year they are not complete.

Guest JayrielzZ

with the conferencing going on, i believe everyone do not really know what to do next.

after the conference, i think there will be more rumors and different versions of stories will come out.

please, take everything with a pinch of salt.

nothing can force you to believe anything.

just one thing i want to say,

please do not doubt the love and bond the boys have.

trust the boys that you love and care all these months/years.

no matter what the 7 boys say during this conference (good or bad), i believe every word are said to shelter each other from harm.

they are protecting each other.

we should protect them too.

Guest uh-ohxev

This whole thing is a big fat mess! JYPE, dug their own graves and now possibly 2PMs too. Their decisions were rash, because I bet they didn't expect things to get THIS bad. I'm starting to feel that the end of 2PM is nearing. Which breaks my heart. This is ridiculous! I no longer want Jaebum to return to 2PM. THE COMPANY IS AWFUL. I don't want ANY of the boys under this company anymore. I want all 7 of them to be GONE from JYPE, and I want all 7 to reunite and form a group under another company. J-Tunes or YG would be good choices. My heart is not at ease, knowing they are under such management.

They don't deserve this kind of treatment. And did you read on 2OD? Supposedly, another member is going to leave. YOU HAVE CREATED A MONSTER, JYPE. Why? For what? You just ruined Jaebum and now you're ruining 2PM.

Don't worry though. I will FOREVER fight for these 7 innocent boys dreams. They do NOT deserve this.

And nobody blame the boys. They are now JYPEs puppets are are being told what to say at the conference. Do you really think they'd say those things about their hyung? Who do you trust more OUR boys or JYPE? Our boys, right? So, trust that their brotherhood is genuine. JYPE, is turning them into puppets. This is too sad too watch. DO NOT BLAME ANY OF THE BOYS. I want to make sure everyone knows that they are innocent, and only victims. I will fight for these 7 boys, and I hope they escape this awful company. I'm sorry for this REALLY angry post, but I've had it!

Guest Stephy18

At this moment, I think there really is nothing that hottest or anyone can do anything to change the fact that jay is not coming back and 2pm is going on with the remaining 6. The only way that things might change is if the 2pm members themselves state to the public that they want jay back. But then again, the boys cant say anything and do anything because they still dont have that power to do it. Unless 2pm has the power to control the situation where jype has to listen to them to survive, then there really nothing anyone can do to change the situation. Sad but that's reality. 2pm are popular but they still not in the same status as the big name groups like BB or even DBSK to hold any power to influence the company's decision.

I AGREE WITH PPL ABOVE, PLZ PLZ TRY NOT TO BASH THE OTHER BOYS. I know some are hurt, disappointed, and anger. But lets stay calm and civilize with the comments esp regarding hate towards the other members or jay.

EDIT:

Just wanted ppl to know that ALL the members are present there and not just 4. So the article earlier might not have any truth in it and just the journalist own thoughts and speculation.

Guest Nonsense-city

im not a jay supporter.im a 2PM supporter.Im a HOTTEST becasue i support 7 as a whole and not individually.when one falls down there's not a WHOLE anymore.that is why i decided to quit this fandom.some are going to be disappointed at my statement but me,myself am sad tht this is happening.people are entitled to their choice.so im gonna see the rest of the mmebers from far.there's a reason why this is made into a known statement: United we stand,divided we fall.i love you guys,i really do.i treasure you guys just like my friends..evil may triumph now but wait and see.the truth will be revealed soon.

how bad and awful it must be for taec, wooyoung, junho, khun, junsu and chansung to continue their job as artists- to keep smiling and performing in front of a crowd.. and how painful it must be for jaebum who can't do anything to defend his name and to save his members.. imo, betrayal among the members is the least thing that could ever happen to them.. no one betrayed the other, i believe in that.. and that thought is enough for me to stand for 2PM..

more than anything, this is the time when fans need to be together and stay united for all 7 of them.. the boys that we have come to love as loud, jolly, playful, charming, sexy beasts are now hurting.. blaming won't help anything.. blaming the remaining 6 and accusing them of betrayal won't do anything good, it will just bring more pain and hurt..

but sad to say, no matter what we do or what we say, JYPE has the final word- whether we like it or not..

Guest littlechocolate

a person always have choices in life. whether they want to stand up for the truth or just saving their careers from be taken away. If Jay can save his members from be affected by his mistakes and why can just they stand up for their brother. they are just selfish and all they care is their careers. yeah, i cant blame them. they have their own problems to worry about. But if one day, Jay comes back as an individual to Korea, not as 2pm, I just wonder how these 6 people are gonna face the person they betrayed for their own good. The day Jay comes back, will be the most embarrassing day in the 6pm's life.

The conference wont do any good. A decision has been made 2 days ago. There is no way JYPE will ever listen to Hottests. I cant see any ways he will brings jay back to 2pm after he humiliated Jay with the most nonsense accusation ever.

I just want to say these:

1. I am sorry Jay that i can't help you to save your career. I wish God will grant you a good life and make u more successful than people that betrayed you.

2. Its a shame for you, 6pm if this is what you called "friendship" and "brotherhood". even if jay has murdered someone. You just cant simply betrayed and turned you back to a person who has helped you to be where you are right now. This is just wrong. In my world, this is called, Selfish.

Archived