☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest kit.kat.kim

so i guess that the person who posted a while ago saying that she was friends with jaebeom's relative was lying when she said that jaebeom was returning?

but she did say that he would go back to korea in september or something?

i dunno

i wonder what he did ...

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mika.16

so i guess that the person who posted a while ago saying that she was friends with jaebeom's relative was lying when she said that jaebeom was returning?

i dunno

i wonder what he did ...

She may have been telling the truth as, apparently, Jay only found out about his permanent leave from the group recently by phonecall.

Ie. it was NOT decided in January.... it was decided last minute.

I think that this is posible...

why would jype announce it when all the boys were busy on individual schedules,

and why would they & the managers have not known about it?

Why would they be crying (wooyoung after ssjg), closing cyworlds (junsu & taec) and writing "confused/chaos" on their cyworlds (chansung wrote 혼란 and closed everything except the guestbook) IF they had known all along that jay would be leaving permanently?

Guest nega_kui-yop-ji

AZA AZA FIGHTING! Time to move on and continue supporting 2pm! We can't keep whining... What's that gonna do??? NOTHING! And if you just found out that ALL management companies are slave drivers and are unfair and cruel then have a slice of reality and a cold glass of truth!!!! Have you been living under a rock? :rolleyes: And PLUS I'm pretty sure Jay has moved on!! I don't think he's sulking in front of his computer... He's out there dancing and continuing his education in the USA to better himself like he said he would! Now let us all do the SAME!!! :D

Guest misskorea012

I just want to know the reasoning behind JYPE revealing that Jay did something horrible. I don’t know what other entertainment company would actually reveal that their artist did something bad. Okay, if he did something worse than the myspace comments, everyone would probably agree that’s pretty bad. Now why would you reveal that he did something bad and even go out and say that it’s worse than the myspace comments?

Why did they feel the urge to reveal to the whole world that Jay is a bad person? Did they decide that Jay’s image was not damaged enough that they need to make his image worse by “hinting” bad comments about his social life? Did they feel it was not appropriate to omit the details and just reveal that his contract has been ended? Why did they not just say that Jay didn’t want to come back? Did they think that the fans wouldn’t believe them? Well then, did they think that fans would believe them if they revealed that Jay did something bad?

The respect that I had for JYPE is nonexistent. I’m not furious because Jay is not returning to 2PM. I probably would be sad and maybe a little angry with JYPE. However, to come out and reveal that he will not be returning along with the reason that “Jay did something bad. Very bad. Worse than the myspace comments”, I don’t see how this info was revealed with good intentions.

Now, I just worry for Jay. Even if Jay did do something really bad, I doubt that he wanted the whole world to know about it even if they will not reveal the details. If anything, I don’t know how Jay can be happy again in Seattle if now the whole world thinks that he did something worse than the myspace comments. There are already bad rumors circulating everywhere. If anything, this is an even worse situation than September.

if so, maybe Jae could give us his latest views on all this happening.

we haven't heard from him and he said before it's not the right time..

when is the right time? JYPE is tarnishing your reputation/name, Jae please do something.

please save your members whose having a hard time right now, fans being against them and all..

i really wish he would have his point of view on all this.. the fans are left confused.

i pity every single people who wants the truth but we'll never get one.

JYPE you'll have your day, i hope all this will rocket back at you, but i hope it'll explode 10x more.

YGE, Jaebeom Park is available!!! (lol! since i always see him as YG potential anyways, that's if Jae still wants to be a kpop idol)

Guest yellow submarine

Anyone know when the conference today gonna start ?

I am so nervous and frustrated. Rumors saying there will be a video of Jay. Only Hottests can save Jay

God, please save him. I'm begging you. He often goes to church and yet he doesn't have the bless from God. This is not fair.

Just because he was talking about the slave contracts with his friends doesn't mean he should give up his dream of being a singer.

I pray that the 6 members in today's meeting will save Jay. I believe in them and Hottests. I hope for a positive outcome.

I will support 7 members together, forever!

that's what i'm wondering too.

but if you think on the bright side, Jay is very blessed. all this outpouring support from fans and strangers...i think he feels it. he spent 5 years in Korea and it may have been hard but it has made him a better person. it made him more independent, he was able to learn about a different culture, he trained his skills, and he succeeded in becoming a singer (although it was short). and we can all see from interviews how this experience has made him appreciate his family and friends so much more. all of this personal growth is much more important than any amount of money he could've made.

i just hope he doesn't become bitter and cynical, which i don't think he will. he's a pretty lucky guy.

haha sorry this post is kinda lame. i do want to see him back with 2PM but i don't think there's much hope, seeing that the contract has already been terminated. maybe it hasn't been signed? i dunno...i hope the company changes their minds again.

Guest misskorea012

I think the conference starts February 27, 2010 3PM.

That is February 27, 2010 1AM EST.

We'll probably have to wait a few hours before anything gets revealed.

I guess I'll just have to wake up extra early and check out what happened.

I'm just hoping for the best.

Guest wyjhiphop

I am so nervous and frustrated. Rumors saying there will be a video of Jay. Only Hottests can save Jay

God, please save him. I'm begging you. He often goes to church and yet he doesn't have the bless from God. This is not fair.

Just because he was talking about the slave contracts with his friends doesn't mean he should give up his dream of being a singer.

I pray that the 6 members in today's meeting will save Jay. I believe in them and Hottests. I hope for a positive outcome.

I think it was said Feb 27th. That is for sure but I am not sure the time. Maybe in another 6 or 7 hours since it is still morning in Korea now. But the things are apparently kinda private and secretive.

Also, I just want to mention that "bless" can happen in so many ways. Just because this door is closed, there will be another door opened. If all doors are closed, there will be a window, if there is no windows, we can always make our own. Jay is a Christian, I think it is for himself to determine if he is really blessed or not.

Look at how many fans are supporting him, people who don't know him personally are trying to clear his name.

I don't think Jay is giving up, JYPE, the company, is probably giving up. I mean they did say the contract was terminated.

But yes, let's just wait till the conference is over.

Let's wait and see, we only have a few hours left. Let's not do anything until then.

Peace

Guest pretty_pink.cups

i dunno

i wonder what he did ...

I assure you that what I posted is NOT a lie... I wasn't going to reveal my source exactly, but at this time, I think I will definitely do it.

His relative I mentioned is his aunt. She lives in Portland, OR where I also live. If you would like to know her name then I'll tell you: Young Brown. If you'd like to check to see if that's even one of his relatives, then please, be my guest. The way you can do that is if you look at JAEBEOM'S thank you's in the "Time for Change" CD, you will see he thanks someone named Young Brown eemoo (part of the name is written in Korean). I also posted pictures on this thread of proof that I know someone connected to Jaebeom. I posted pictures of an Autographed CD by all seven members. The copy of the CD was a copy that could not be sold and they were copies only the company and the boys themselves could hand out.

She had said herself that he was going to return and that was what she told me. But, I think that she had no idea of what was happening behind the scenes. Personally, I don't believe that Jaebeom knew either, so how would his aunt know? I really had believed what she told me. . . and I'm very sorry to people who read it and gained hope from it. I had hoped and wished so hard myself.

Anyhow, I again, I apologize.

----

Jaebeom, at least SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF. SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF AND DO NOT LET THEM RUIN YOU.

I can accept his withdrawal; I can accept the fact that he is NOT coming back. But I will not accept that his reputation be completely destroyed, tarnished, ripped to shreds and stepped on. Park Jaebeom is not that kind of man; he would not betray his fans, his brothers and his family/friends like that.

Does it even make sense?

His sole purpose of coming to Korea was to support his family. I'm 10000000000000% positive the boy has common sense. He would know that if he did something "bad", that it'd ruin everything not only for him but the others. I know Jaebeom would not do such a thing. . .

- Khun went to the JYPE office to talk to Jungwook. Jungwook refused to listen to him about any Jay matters.

^ from http://insider2pm.wordpress.com/2010/02/26...-their-manager/

The boys are trying so hard. . . I know they are. But like always, no one will listen. No one cares.

Does JYPE really think that this will help them? They are wrong.

Hottest numbers are dropping hundreds by the minute. kHottest are continuing to ________(do what they do) and they're doing it even harder now, people are freaking like vandalizing the JYPE building. . .

JYPE is going to lose everything. They will gain nothing. I had always thought that JYP was one of the most talented men alive; he had skills that were far beyond belief and it was him that always found the greatest stars to produce. But it's him that's been letting me down so much.

Guest esthiSipil

Hi,i'm one of the silent lurker here...

Just wanna share my opinions....and just pure my opinions...because everything is going crazy since JYPE announcement about Jay complete withdrawal, i feel that i have to say something about that

Please don't bash me because of this ok.. :)

Actually i knew that this day would come where JYPE finally announce that Jay will never comeback to 2PM.

But a lot of rumour that surfaced mentioned that Jay will come back someday, which is good cause it's give me hope...and all of the thing that HOTTEST do there...it's surely magnificent...Proud of them so much.. :D

But one thing that always bothered me....i'm not 100% sure that the other 6 member also waiting for Jay...well of course at first they are waiting for their Leadja to comeback among them...but Jay's absent in 2PM is too long in my opinion...

Look at them now....they are succeed in their own activity...the enjoy it even though without Jay....and probably if Jay really are return....it's gonna be awkward...

Remember...even though they are like brother...they still human being too...

They can't keep being naive and so on and so on...Their popularity raising like hell.

I believe that they love Jay, but i also believe that they need their job as entertainer which already in very great position since Jay left.

I don't try to bash the other 6, but you know....everything is possible, include the fact that probably they also have turned their back against Jay....

Well, i think that Jay is better stay in Seattle now, or probably even if he still wanna stay in this business....he shouldn't return to JYPE which already like Hell for him...there will be no family for him anymore there...

That's just my opinion though...

P.S. I'm Wooyoung bias....but..yeah...i have to keep being realistic here right...

Guest andloveyelledno

f0053923_4b87dec6619d0.jpg

Credit: bestiz

Are Hottests having a funeral for JYP outside the building? :/ It's what it looks like

I guess we won't have any real information till tomorrow morning due to the time difference.

Guest mika.16

I just want to know the reasoning behind JYPE revealing that Jay did something horrible. I don’t know what other entertainment company would actually reveal that their artist did something bad. Okay, if he did something worse than the myspace comments, everyone would probably agree that’s pretty bad. Now why would you reveal that he did something bad and even go out and say that it’s worse than the myspace comments?

Why did they feel the urge to reveal to the whole world that Jay is a bad person? Did they decide that Jay’s image was not damaged enough that they need to make his image worse by “hinting” bad comments about his social life? Did they feel it was not appropriate to omit the details and just reveal that his contract has been ended? Why did they not just say that Jay didn’t want to come back? Did they think that the fans wouldn’t believe them? Well then, did they think that fans would believe them if they revealed that Jay did something bad?

This is what happens whenever a jype artist leaves the company.

They tarnish their reputation since they are no longer contracted with them.

Jay was dropped... so jype made his image bad, in the hope that noone else will sign him.

If they were truly concerned for his personal life, they would have mentioned his so-called 'mistake' and ended it there, without going into detail about how much controversy it would cause if revealed.

Look at how they dragged the other 6 into it, trying to look like what Jay did was SO bad that they turned their backs on him.

I think jype thought that if they say Jay did something morally wrong,

fans would drop the issue, in the hope of protecting Jay & his personal life...

But they thought wrong.

I dont think they predicted fans would boycott stronger, or question the truth behind their statements since the 6pm boys were part of the 'decision making' (or so they say).

As soon as the statement came out yesterday, news articles were reporting that jype couldnt be contacted by phone... jype was obviously surprised by the unexpected reaction from fans.

Thing is, because they made Jay's leave so official this time, and tarnished his image along the way, they wont be able to come out and say "oh sorry, we changed our minds hes coming back".

Now they have to stick to their story until the end, unless someone with authority comes out & sets things straight...

Realistically, what could possibly happen now anyway?

Even if it turns out everything was a lie fabricated by jype, how can Jay come back to jype?

Even if he and the boys and the fans want 2pm back... things have gone too far...

Its sad, but thats the reality.

Seriously, the only way to get a 7-member 2pm back now...

is if some amazingly rich, well-connected person pays for the 6 boys' contract termination & signs up all 7 of them, WHILE exposing the lies of jype..

& what are the chances of that?

i'm not saying give up, but be emotionally prepared for a potential defeat in this fight...

Atleast, this is what I think.

Damn my 3 posts are up.

I'll see you all tomorrow :)

*something to add

Jay trained for FOUR years,

he left in FOUR days,

he was dropped FOUR months later...(sept~jan '10)

Isnt FOUR the number signifying death for Koreans?!

Scary...

*another rumor;

2pm heard the possibility of jay's permanent withdrawal a few days before the announcement...

and they argued saying they want their contracts ended too.

dont know what happend afterwards.

Guest le_maiii

Are Hottests having a funeral for JYP outside the building? :/ It's what it looks like

I guess we won't have any real information till tomorrow morning due to the time difference.

It represents the death of 2PM. Hottests are saying that 2PM has died with the withdrawal of Jaebeom. Quite sad.

but Taecyeon will probably be the one doing the most talking. This will be part of JYPE’s leader test.

THIS UPSETS ME. Just two days of releasing news about the ONE AND ONLY leader's withdrawal, they're already finding new tactics for a new leader. That just sickens me in so many ways.

Taecyeon, I love you, but you can't replace Jay! No one can.

The selfish part of me wants the boys (6PM) to have guts and to say to JYP/E that they won't continue without him.

Because afterall, kHottest are right:

"IF ONE CAN SAVE SIX, CAN'T SIX SAVE ONE?!"

He left in September for the boys, for their sake. And I'm almost positive he's leaving 2PM now for the sake of the boys. He doesn't want to be a burden on them, and I'm sure JYPE is putting a guilt trip on him too (FOR WHAT REASONS?!?! WHAT DID HE FREAKING DO?!?!). . . he's doing everything for them. Isn't there something they can do for him? Anything at all?

Guest entermuriel

It represents the death of 2PM. Hottests are saying that 2PM has died with the withdrawal of Jaebeom. Quite sad.

i read somewhere else that it meant the death of the fans. like, not actual, real, physical deaths, but death as in fans that no longer can/will be 2PM fans because of Jay not being in 2PM anymore. nvm, just read an actual translation of what they wrote.

anyways. my opinion: i am still in shock. all the respect i had for JYP and JYPE is gone. i still support the other guys, but it just won't be the same anymore. for me, it'll always be 7 members no matter what. it makes me sad to know that the rest of 2PM has to stay in this company full of liars and nonprofessionals, whose actions are based on personal feelings rather than logic [i'm looking at you JYP] and rather than the best for their artistes.

i feel that by giving this announcement, they not only tarnished Jay's name, but the rest of the members as well. just as long as the company looks good, they do not care about what happens to 2PM or any artist in the company. it's just sick. they'll keep using 2PM until they no longer can get something outta them.

it hasn't been a year that i've gotten into kpop, and 2PM it's the first kpop artist for me to like/love. it sucks having to experience this when you're just a newbie.

like someone mentioned before, this is a double sided sword, while i still love the rest of 2PM and keep on supporting them, i feel bad that they have to continue under such a company. since i never bought anything from JYPE, i'll just continue doing that. i always loved, i love and i will continue loving all seven of them, no matter what.

but i don't want JYPE to leave clean from this, what's they've done it's sickening and simply wrong. people should know the truth behind this company. T-T

i wanna know when 'll it start too?

but follow 2OD on twitter i think they 'll talk about it since two of the mods are going.

AZA AZA FIGHTING! Time to move on and continue supporting 2pm! We can't keep whining... What's that gonna do??? NOTHING! And if you just found out that ALL management companies are slave drivers and are unfair and cruel then have a slice of reality and a cold glass of truth!!!! Have you been living under a rock? :rolleyes: And PLUS I'm pretty sure Jay has moved on!! I don't think he's sulking in front of his computer... He's out there dancing and continuing his education in the USA to better himself like he said he would! Now let us all do the SAME!!! :D

how do u know he moved on when he wanted to comeback weeks ago like someone before me said he only knew from a phone call so maybe he is still shoked lol plus i don't think he agreed to let jype ruin what left of his image. and the education thing isn't easy as u write it.

i for one trusted jype when they said they don't use slave contract like other companies since there was news about it at allkpop <_<

anyway i hope ppl stop trying to know what he did wrong that time? cuz i'm sure he didn't.

that boy suffered 4 years for his dream and to earn money for his mom. why would he?

and i have to agree this time that its really over not even the boycott gonna help.

i don't really know what 'll happen next but right now i'm just angry at jype for making things worse for everyone.

i wonder what 'll the boys say at the conf. ? 'll they move on? or they 'll stand up for their hyung?

i hate how idols have no say in things like these, don't u?

if u feel like u can trust this company after this ( ruin one of 2PM boys image & career plus saying that the boys don't wanna work with their hyung anymore ) then its fine to give them what they love $$$ but i don't think i will.

but i really do hope the best for the boys and every artist under jype.

ps. maybe other projects wont work anymore since we know by now they don't care what fans want but try justhottests @ tumblr and send a fan letter to jay to cheer him up. it wont hurt. but don't ask him to comeback and say the boys the boys need him and all that cuz its not up to him and it never was.

Edit: don't be angry at the boys even if they don't say much at the conf. just keep love & cheer for them :)

@laani omg creepy , i'm sure i'll hate number 4 now :o

Guest iyeiluj

i think people are being really selfish of this...

i LOVE 2PM.....really, i do...

but what makes you think he would want to come back to a company that did this to him?

seriously...put yourself in his shoes....a company that turn their back on you...just freaking crapped all over you and your reputation....would you come back? REALLY?

Guest jelly_pudding

The respect that I had for JYPE is nonexistent. I’m not furious because Jay is not returning to 2PM. I probably would be sad and maybe a little angry with JYPE. However, to come out and reveal that he will not be returning along with the reason that “Jay did something bad. Very bad. Worse than the myspace comments”, I don’t see how this info was revealed with good intentions.

Now, I just worry for Jay. Even if Jay did do something really bad, I doubt that he wanted the whole world to know about it even if they will not reveal the details. If anything, I don’t know how Jay can be happy again in Seattle if now the whole world thinks that he did something worse than the myspace comments. There are already bad rumors circulating everywhere. If anything, this is an even worse situation than September.

wow now that i think about it.. you're right.100% correct..

jyp made a very big MISTAKE saying that jaebum did something worse than the myspace issue.. wtheck? seriously, jyp should THINK before he writes something.. he's messed up.. i feel so bad for jaebum (again..) because jyp had the nerve to write that.. what an idiot..!!

Guest wildbunny_19

Ok, I don't usually post in here at all, but I decided to today because I really think everything is getting WAY to crazy honestly.

Now, this is just my OPINION, please do not bash at me or anything because I really don't mean anything in a bad way if it come of that way. And I do not want to argue with anyone on here.

Honestly, the whole thing about what is a true fan and what isn't is really dumb. Who can honestly tell people if they are a fan or not? The way I see it, everyone in here is a fan because they care about the members in 2pm. Everyone just has a different way of showing it (not sure if that's the right way to explain it xD)

But people who are for the you-know-what have there reasons for you-know-whating. I can see where they are coming from because honestly, I want a 7 member 2pm again also. BUT, I think those who don't care that they are hurting Junsu, Nichkhun, Taekyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, or Chansung are wrong. I'm sorry, but if you truly care about 2pm as a group you would think about how all others feel. (And I am NOT saying that people in here are guilty of that because I'm basing it off of what I saw that is happening in Korea) Because as most of us know (if not all), they are hurting more than we are right now. I think the best way to approach b******ing is in a calm civil way. WITHOUT trying to point fingers at everyone out of anger.

The people who are anti-b******ing have there reason for being against it. They just want to support 2pm no matter what happens. Doesn't mean they are any less of a fan than anyone else.

Another thing is the whole accusing people of certain things that may not necessarily be true! I mean people saying that pro-b******ers only care about Jay, from what I point of view, is NOT TRUE. Why would else would the continuously say they care about all of them and they just want to have the group back as 7. And there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. That whole statement is like saying that anti-b******ers don't care about Jay. And I know that for most of you that is definitely not true.

And I understand that a lot of you are angry at JYP/JYPE but seriously, try to calm down so that we can just think this out. I don't think that anger is going to get us anywhere. Because honestly, bashing is wrong no matter what happened. I'm sorry to compare it like this but this is how I see it so please don't take it the wrong way. But it's like JYP or whoever said it, saying that Jay did something worse that the myspace comment. It's completely unnecessary, because it doesn't make anything any better, it just makes things worse.

Also, people should stop trying to convince each other on what side they should be on. Because seriously, that is just making us against each other even more. People have there opinions, and we all have to deal with that. I'm not saying you all are guilty of that, but those of you who have, just please respect everyone's opinions.

We should all just work together to become UNITED. We might all have different opinions on what we should do about the situation, but as HOTTESTS we should all unite together because in the end we want the same thing. For us to have 2PM.

We should all calm down, stop getting mad at EACH OTHER and work together. Because that way, we may all just be able to come up with a way TOGETHER to not only bring Jay back to 2pm, but also be able to have peace with each other as a fanclub.

Again, I'm sorry if I have offended anyone, but I really had to get this off my chest because this is seriously all out of hand! And thank you to the people who took the time to read my post.

I'm not on either side, I'm just in the middle. I'm not pro or anti-b******. All I want is to have 2pm together again and happy and for hottest to become a united fanclub once more. I will continue to support 2pm not matter what (and I mean EVERY SINGLE member. Jay, Junsu, Nichkhun, Taekyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, and Chansung.)

Remember: UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL

"I just heard this right now but i don't know if it will really happen.

Because its so shocking ㅋㅋㅋㅋ pass it on as a rumor.

At the conference

There might be a video with Park Jaebum apologizing and asking fans to support the 6 members.

But the problem is, Park Jaebum shot the video without even knowing the reason why he can't come back to Korea.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Probably didn't f'n know things would end up this way."

please spread this around. blogs, cafes, anywhere.

+ i don't think it matters if its a rumor or not. its important that people know that this is a situation that might happen.

source: Daum

This was a post on dc and reposted on daum. i know everyones sick of rumors(so am i) but i agree with the re-poster's last sentence. I think the conference starts at 3pm korea time.

Guest dfallentears

okay so i'm gonna wait and see what the outcome of the conference would be.

as i'm writing this now it's 10.15AM in Malaysia and 11.15AM in Seoul.

"I just heard this right now but i don't know if it will really happen.

Because its so shocking ㅋㅋㅋㅋ pass it on as a rumor.

At the conference

There might be a video with Park Jaebum apologizing and asking fans to support the 6 members.

But the problem is, Park Jaebum shot the video without even knowing the reason why he can't come back to Korea.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Probably didn't f'n know things would end up this way."

please spread this around. blogs, cafes, anywhere.

+ i don't think it matters if its a rumor or not. its important that people know that this is a situation that might happen.

source: Daum

This was a post on dc and reposted on daum. i know everyones sick of rumors(so am i) but i agree with the re-poster's last sentence. I think the conference starts at 3pm korea time.

i've heard about the rumor of the video from insider2pm

it's not confirmed though.

so the conference will start in about 5 more hours. i hope 2OD will update soon as 2 representatives are going and i hope kHottest are well prepared for any tactics JYPE will be using.

Archived