☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Okay, bash me, warn me, block me, WHATEVER.

I just wanted to say this:

Please boycott for the sake of a 7 members 2PM.

It's not over yet.

We obviously can't trust JYPE's words.

PS: Please visit this:

Warned for discussing boycotting and advertising another site. You are recklessly disregarding our forum rules. Suspended 2 weeks.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Juliang10

what 2pm really is...

This whole matter has made 2pm fans split up mainly into two groups- those who want 2pm to be the original 2pm with a seven member group and those who wants to just let jaebeom be and continue on as a 6 member group. Some think the Hottests are being irrational by boycotting- destroying the current 2pm’s publicity and placing JYP as the direct figurehead, responsible for all this controversy and pain while others believe that what the Hottests are doing is the only way we can hear the truth. Perhaps JYP isn’t the main cause and perhaps he is, we will never know. But this isn’t just about JYP or JYPE as much as it is about the remaining members and jaebeom. JYPE sent a letter explaining the situation, but it is void of feelings because in the end the one who feels jaebeom’s departure the most is 2pm. Without 2pm’s “real” <not scripted, not planned, not media pressured> intake on this, how can we expect the Hottests fans to back down. We do not want to ruin 2pm because of jaebeom, but how can the rest of 2pm live knowing that they are idols and living a fame-led life while jaebeom is only bboying in competitions and returning to his part time job-changing tires. People say to wish jaebeom happiness and respect his decision. But I wonder is he really happy? Jaebeom gave up a good portion of his youth to become a 2pm member. All that learnt skills and vocal lessons, where is he going to use it? “Dance in front of his mom?” How long can he continue bboying, until he’s 30? 40? Youth has a limit. Is he going to continue to change tires for the rest of his life? Is it alright to throw away his years of practice and let it go to waste. Can he really forget about his fans because his fans can forget about him. Watching the 2pm without him win awards, and perform, of course he is happy for them but knowing that they already moved on and forgot about him, I wonder how much it would hurt. To know that your fans and friends can just let you go and choose to forget—was the bond never strong enough? Even if he comes out and say that it’s alright, is it really alright? A regular person can’t just let go of memories that easily- especially memories of a new found family and fame. 2pm once said that would like to be like shinhwa and teamwork was the most important thing [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reSn1LeWy9s]

Shinhwa once said "We're friends who rely on each other no matter what”. Minwoo said, “When Shinhwa contract with SM was up, they only wanted to re-sign some members only not all of us. We felt that we couldn’t give up Shinhwa and thus decided to leave SM Entertainment as a group instead.

This is a test for 2pm, to see if teamwork is really the most important thing to them, because the team does not consist of 6 members, it’s 7. Even if jaebeom left, he is a member and things can never be the same. Things just can’t go back to the way they were because the bonds have already been made. Even if fans do forget him, and the world too, I’m sure jaebeom will always think of his fans and the times back in korea. And I know even if 2pm does not show it, they too can not forget jaebeom. Even when a person can be forgotten, the memories can’t. I’m not saying to not support 2pm, but before you do so please watch idol show and wild bunny again and picture it without jaebeom before coming to a conclusion. Compare the interviews with jaebeom there and him gone and see how it’s different. Is this what you really want? With jaebeom out of the picture, it may be better for everyone- more income, more spotlight, more fame, however 2pm members will realize that fame and material money will never win over the abstract feeling of being a “family” and brotherhood. Family will always be the most important, because a real family will never turn their backs on a family member. They will always be there, always constant. I am not saying the new 2pm group won’t be able do good without jaebeom, but if they can move on from this and rebirth as a 6 member group, then they can not be like shinhwa, because the team is incomplete.

Guest tohru19

As Hottests we all have the right to boycott and not boycott. Why goes bashing people who are pro-boycott being a NOT TRUE FAN. Pro-boycotts don't hate or resent the remaining 6 members. They are trying to save 7 MEMBERS together. The issue of some fans bashing Woo and Taec are because they are EXTREMELY HURT to see the ending of Jaebeom in the group. Please stand in others' shoes and just think of their feelings.

HOTTESTS SUPPORT 7 MEMBERS AND NOT 6. Our ENEMY right now is NOT 6 MEMBERS BUT JYPE. The 6 boys CANNOT AND WON'T BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW OR ELSE THEIR FUTURE WILL BE AT STAKE.

WE NEED TO STAY TOGETHER AND FIGHT AGAINST JYPE. NOT AGAINST THE OTHER FANS.

Just my 2 cents

Guest prae.nim

to me, some ppl said that it's so mean/harsh to do this with the other 6 boys like b****t or quit from duam page or ....etc.

but i think it's something that we must do coz we want to make them become 2PM as a 7members again. it doesn't mean that we only care about JAY, how? we did these things to bring jay back to make a complete 2pm and if we got him back, everything is gonna be the same...back to normal (ppl will pay attention to each member equally like before).

however, the result of the b*****t thing is failed! so that's why this official statement happened. coz it's not powerful enough.

like CHICO (AOM) said once that, 'ppl who can help jay is fans(HOTTEST)' (something like that --- this's not his actual word) . but it seems like we didn't make it strong enough :/

for me i quit with 6pm coz i love to see 7members as 2PM. i cared all of 7 members coz if i accept w/ 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 members then it should not be called 2PM anymore. the dynamic is gonna decrease one by one if one member resign. that's why they created 2PM as 7 members at first! with jay junsu khun taec wooyoung junho and chansung.

now, im still confused of what statement said. i thought that one fan want to take a picture with JAY at the bboy compettition but he refused due to the policy of JYPE. and he still signed AOM Jay, 2pm on his autograph. so what's this all about....

well im going to look forword to their conference tmr. hopes HOTTESTs who are the representitives will strongly fight for JAY. though he might not be back but we fight for the truth!!!

since there are many rumors regard to JAY issue and some might be true.

On some other s h i t people don't even want to know yet. Haha stick to what you believe is real. Always stay true and you'll hold no expectations and be satisfied the way you like it ;) ---- Thesis (jay's bboy friend/his partner on Sweet 16 battle). well this is what he posted about 12 hr ago and i didn't tell you that it's about jay but jus some good quote. : ]

Rule reminders:

1. Each member is only allowed to post 3 times a day (in 24 hours). Don't waste your posts and edit your previous one.

2. No spamming (that includes no one line spam and no double posting).

3. No bashing towards other members or artists.

4. No discussions of artists other than 2PM in this thread.

5. No image quoting.

6. No swearing.

7. No advertising of any kind.

8. Since the topic of boycott is a sensitive and controversial topic, to avoid unnecessary arguments between members, no discussions about boycotts in whatever forms are allowed here in this thread.

First time violators will be warned and suspended for 1 week. Repeated offenders will be warned again and suspended for 2 weeks.

IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO BE CLOSED, FOLLOW THE RULES AT ALL TIMES.

Guest ms.incredible

PSSHTT

Let me ask you something.

Do you think Jay is sitting back with smiles watching his other members, his close friends, his brothers suffer?

Do you think he is happy that these so called 'Hottest' are bashing not only JYPE, but now the rest of his brothers?

People who are still supporting the rest of 2PM are true fans.

Think of the guilt that Jay now has to carry, YEP good job! Good job being a good fan and not supporting.

well said, I don't think any of this would make Jay happy.

I really don't see the point in directing anger at JYPE. They weren't the ones that hacked his page and made it's content visible to the world, they weren't the ones that were signing petitions for Jay to kill himself (or whatever those were about), they weren't the ones that put the stress on him that made him want to leave Korea. All of this side drama threw a wrench in their plans too.

Guest newshb123

Lately I have seen and read many articles on this whole controversy.

I feel bad for the other 6 members.

I have read that fans are saying that jyp ruined jae’s dreams.

Also some fans say they will not continue to support 2pm without jae

but if their fans don’t keep supporting 2pm and declare it dead then all of the others dreams will be ruined too because if no one listens to them then they will just disappear.

Guest kelland

Alright, normally I'm just a reader for this thread, but I feel like I have to say something now.

The chances of Jay actually doing something like raping or beating and that being the reason he cannot return is very slim. I do not know him, nor any member of the JYPE family personally, but I do find it very hard to believe that a company would want to purposefully cause this type of scandal that jeopardizes their other products (WG, 2AM etc.) in order to "get back at" Jay or "abuse" Jay.

If I were to guess what he might have done, I would assume that it would have to do with money because JYPE functions as a business. Furthermore, the only ones that have the right to that information would be those on payroll or investors of some sort. Buying merchandise doesn't entitle a right to confidential information, it just labels one as a consumer.

I also find it completely ridiculous that some fans, no matter what they call themselves, find it necessary and appropriate to react in such insane ways as to create petitions. 2pm, whether 5,6, or 7 members, is just a group of entertainers that are marketed in ways that their fans should develop feelings, but those fans then, as humans, should be able to control their feelings.

For those that are supporting EVERYone involved in this, I commend you. For those that are not, please reconsider your actions and remember that this isn't life or death, Jay's life is not over because of this, 2pm shouldn't be over because of this, and that any settlement is the responsibility of the contract holder, not the fans.

I tried to refrain from mentioning boycotts, if any thing I wrote is offensive please let me know and I'll edit.

Guest KamikazeKyuti

Just sent an e-mail to JYPE. I'm still angry but venting my frustrations with them (in a respectful manner) definitely helped...even if it falls on deaf ears >_<

The Daum fancafe has lost over 3400 fans since I checked it last night. I heard someone say that a lot of fans plan on leaving all at once sometime today. Does anyone know if that's true or was that just speculation?

Guest andloveyelledno

I believe the daum cafe has lost about 13 thousand fans. Not sure about the naver one.

I assume the rest of the fans are holding out for the press conference to see what comes out of it. If they're unsatisfied, I can see many of them leaving the cafes.

Guest &&TiFF;ANY.

It's sad to seem some people not willing to support the other boys as well. :[

If all these rumors and speculations are true, then we shouldn't put the boys at fault because they are suffering as well.

But, I think it's better if Jay doesn't come back (if this is all true).

If JYP(E) is such a horrible person/company, why should he continue to suffer by being under their contract.

Yeah, it sucks that he probably can never tell his side of the story, but like his MySpace controversy, it will all die down soon enough and he will be able to be happy in Seattle with his family and friends.

Guest J.Lvs.Me

OMG U Guys! please read this!

http://insider2pm.wordpress.com/2010/02/26...ll-please-read/

Now everything Make sense!

JYPE I HATE U!

------------------------------

To Be honest, If I were Jaebum, I would never comeback to a company where I've been humiliated, betrayed n backstabbed.

and IF jay is going to comeback, it's not going to be healthy anymore for him with these kind of people around. -_-

Even though I still really want him to comeback AS 2PM, along with his brothers... T_T;

Guest rain_4ever

From insider2pm

The Biggest Lie Of It All – PLEASE READ.

26Feb10

Before you read, two things:

1.PLEASE KEEP AN OPEN MIND, BOYCOTTERS & ANTI-BOYCOTTERS ALIKE. Again, you don’t have to believe us. We’re not here to force you; we’re here to inform. But please keep an open mind and discard all biases for a few minutes. Please finish reading so this info will be in the back of your mind for you to judge. However, I do need to say this: This piece of information is so logical and crucial that it is your own loss if you do not believe.

2. What I’m about to write is shocking and if you guys don’t keep a calm attitude, hell will ensue. PLEASE KEEP CALM. If we freak out and become impulsive, nothing will be accomplished and matters will only be more complicated.

Everybody already knows that JYPE knew about Jay’s Myspace comments before the controversy happened. We’ve always wondered why JYPE did nothing about those comments. Here’s the answer:

The controversy was set up by JYPE.

The “Korea is gay” and “I hate Koreans” comments were unearthed by neitzens who just stalked his Myspace. Those were naturally discovered.

- In July 2009, a fan saw the “Korea is gay” comments while stalking. This was the first time anybody saw those comments. The fan messaged Jay to remove them, but Jay didn’t check his inbox and didn’t reply back to her. The fan, worried, went and sent this to JYPE to tell them that she wanted Jay to remove those comments.

However, the “slave contracts” comments that Jay posted on his xanga were discovered because Jay’s account was HACKED.

- In late July, a group of netizens hacked into Jay’s account. They wanted to see what Jay was talking about in English, so they translated his messages. It was mistranslated (as we all know). The neitzens, infuriated, sent screenshots to JYPE. This was the first time the “slave contract” comments were unearthed; this was when JYPE found out that Jay talked about his contracts with his outside friends. Then, the neitzens spread the screenshots out to the Internet.

Later on, JYPE erased and censored out the comments about the slave contract and spread those editted screenshots too.

JYPE was EXTREMELY angry at two things.

1) Jay showed Korea disrespect through his words (even though that’s just the way he spoke).

2) Jay talked about his contracts to outsiders. This is absolutely prohibited. Only family members can know about your contract terms, but not friends and on a public website. The public now knows about the “contract secrets” – terms of his contract that JYPE didn’t want anybody except the artists to know.

(For the haters that are going to attack us by saying the boys have mentioned their contracts on TV, that’s a different story. They don’t go around on TV complaining about their 10-year contracts and how their dad had to beg JYPE to lower the years.)

JYPE knew about the “Korea is gay” comments AND his “slave contract” comments two months before the controversy exploded. BUT, Jay did not. JYPE did not bother removing the comments, they did not bother solving it with the neitzens, they did not bother TELLING JAY. He was oblivious. JYPE kept it the way it was. JYPE gave neitzens a chance to spread it everywhere, do whatever they wanted with it, and IGNORED THE SITUATION WHEN IT EXPLODED AND FAILED TO DEFEND JAY.

JYPE was so angry about what Jay did behind their backs, even though Jay was suffering those days, that they wanted him out of the company for ruining and endangering JYPE’s “nice family” image.�JYPE let the neitzens do whatever they wanted with the screenshots because they wanted that to be their excuse when they kicked Jay out: that this was the neitzens’ fault and not JYPE’s. That JYPE had nothing to do with this.

The boys THEMSELVES and our source found out about this yesterday from a spy.

Our point:

JYPE could have prevented this WHOLE ENTIRE MESS, but they didn’t. Basically -

they were waiting for the right chance to kick Jay Park out.

The screenshots can be found here: http://blog.naver.com/gud4955/10069113285

JYPE. Thank you for ripping Jay’s life apart.

I don't know how many people will believe in this rumour/info but for me, I choose to believe in it...Just want to vomit when read it...How cruel !!

And this from their formspring:

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE KHOTTEST FRIENDS OR CONNECTIONS, PLEASE SPREAD THIS TO THEM. THIS IS THE ONLY UPDATE WHERE WE REQUEST THAT YOU GUYS ACTIVELY GET THIS TO THEM. OUR SOURCE HAS REQUESTED IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

The boys THEMSELVES and our source found out about this yesterday from a spy.

For anyone who's bashing other boys, please stop...They're innocent. All JYPE's fault :(

Sorry for my poor English...

Guest kirbychan

OMG U Guys! please read this!

http://insider2pm.wordpress.com/2010/02/26...ll-please-read/

Now everything Make sense!

JYPE I HATE U!

------------------------------

To Be honest, If I were Jaebum, I would never comeback to a company where I've been humiliated, betrayed n backstabbed.

and IF jay is going to comeback, it's not going to be healthy anymore for him with these kind of people around. -_-

Even though I still really want him to comeback AS 2PM, along with his brothers... T_T;

OMG .... Somehow I knew this ..... I cant believe hottest finally realized this ......... I HOPE THEY CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ....

BUSINESS IS BUSINESS

Guest twinsrock3000

they are so messed up its not even funny. they tried to push the blame on someone else, but ha. KARMAS A b****. watch them regret later. jay did so much for them, how can they treat him like that?! seriously, if i was jay i would so leave that company. he was basically backstabbed and used. they used him for promotions. everyone waited for him to come back, but wth. he got kicked out. i only started liking 2PM after reading the news jay got kicked out. thats how i started to notice them. how ironic.

if you guys have a 2OD account, go read the behind the scene news. thats really effed up.

I just read the 2pm.wordpress article-- I'm completely shocked, regardless of whether it is actually the truth or not. I had already had a hunch that the "serious" problem JYPE stated in their message probably wasn't as bad as Jay ruining their name by some profane action like how some fans were speculating him knocking up a girl or doing drugs.

The article IS right though about one thing--JYPE did a horrendous job covering up when Jay's comments initially exploded online. Sure, some may wonder, "Well, what quicker actions could JYPE do to stop the spreading screenshots?" Well, I don't have an answer to that, but I do believe if a large company wants to, they are able to quickly cover up such dilemmas.

I really wish the boys could at least write a cryptic message to fans explaining their perspectives on the whole matter if they cannot express them directly...

At the same time, I wish the fans for now would not go to extremes of blaming Wooyoung and Taecyeon for Jay's leave until there is/IF there is solid, concrete evidence that they in fact did cause Jay to leave 2PM for good. The 6 other 2PM boys need to make a living-- crushing JYPE won't do the hardworking artists any good.

i really feel angry and betrayed right now but i bet we all do.

i never trusted the company but i never thought they 'll go this low.

and why is it before the conference?

this month we all thought he is really coming maybe not for the next album but he 'll come back

cuz he said he wanna comeback plus he included 2PM in his autograph during some battle.

if the last decision was not to bring him back why did they have to ruin his image plus make the rest of the boys look bad?

is this how jype work ? i don't get it

If there's anyone to blame for the fail career of the rest of 2PM boys in the future, it's JYPE, not Hottests.

agree. the company just made it worse.

PSSHTT

Let me ask you something.

Do you think Jay is sitting back with smiles watching his other members, his close friends, his brothers suffer?

Do you think he is happy that these so called 'Hottest' are bashing not only JYPE, but now the rest of his brothers?

People who are still supporting the rest of 2PM are true fans.

Think of the guilt that Jay now has to carry, YEP good job! Good job being a good fan and not supporting.

idek if he cares anymore lol the company just ruined what left of his image that khottest were trying to fix.

khottest were doing a lot of great things to make the haters change what they think about him and what did we get from the company nothing except jyp saying i knew jay was that kind of boy. now the company saying he did something worse or whatever that they can't forgive him and the boys don't wanna work with him anymore.

the company made the boys targets , did they really have to do that?

do u really wanna support a company who treats their artist like this ? and doesn't care what the fans want? <_<

i do love the boys but i can't just pretend like this never happned then baaam another member go away.

after all these project & post-it i thought jype 'll care but if they 'll treat 2PM & hottest like this why should i support them (jype)

i'll sure pray for 2PM , 2AM & WG :)

For those fans saying that fans need to move on ... you're exactly playing into the system that will be repeating itself in history to more victims in the process. The six remaining members are literally walking on eggshells at the moment. If they saw what can happen to Jay, they know it can happen to them too... so much for "family" love that is constantly preached by the company.

i agree with u kabler , i don't wanna move on cuz this is what scares me the most , it might happen again to another member.

Guest chopper!

man that sucks yo. my ghetto-ness is coming out haha,

but in all seriousness, jype...nah man, i have no words to describe that company. like wtf?

i want to support my 6 boys, but dude, i hate the fact that i'd be supporting that messed up company as well. such a double edged sword. i wish this was a dream. i have faith in 2pm and the khottests. i believe they'll know what to do. they re mad smart yo! haha x)

Guest J.Lvs.Me

2PM’s meeting with their manager.

We’ve mentioned before that 2PM and their manager will hold a meeting in the dorm to discuss the fanmeet on the 27th. This meeting was held on the afternoon of the 26th. This is what our source was able to tell us:

“Their manager is wants 2PM there to calm the fans at the fanmeet. The quieter members might get to answer fan questions, but Taecyeon will probably be the one doing the most talking. This will be part of JYPE’s leader test. JYPE want to see how they’ll be handling with this situation themselves. It might be to test how they calm the fans since� JYPE is there to look out for the new leaders performances “live”. However, most parts are still scripted.. sadly.”

This is our source’s message to the Hottests who are attending the meeting on the 27th:

“Don’t get shaken. Stay where you are as a boycotter. Be brave, stand up, and tell them how you feel about JYPE. It’s best to say how important 2PM is with Jay rather then 6. Show how bad 6pm is doing now, like 6pm might be doing well but show that 6pm is weak now. Strengthen your argument of why Jay should be brought back.”

(^ SPREAD THIS TO KHOTTESTS, PLEASE! We must give them strength! (: )

This is irrelevant to everything above, but is too short to make a whole new post on so I will include it here.

“Not confirmed, but a manager says there might be a release of a video with Jay in it later.”

Credit: http://insider2pm.wordpress.com

----------------------------

i dunno why but i have a feeling that the conference going to be messy and it still pretty much hopeless... *sigh* -_-

why oh why everything has to be like this??? Why JYPE???

Archived