☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest elltesro

I found 2PM album in Kuala Lumpur music shop as in made in Malaysia and distributed by local music company. The price is RM60+. It had all the song in 1.59pm + with 3MV. I think maybe 10/10, AAA, HB. If anybody interested I can help to buy this.

'Tired of Waiting' song don't have official MV by the boys right. The MV only for the movie right. I hope they can made that song into MV. Coz that is my favorite song.

OH MAI I've been looking for 2PM albums at Alamanda, but they only have Hottest Time of the Day. Pray, tell me exactly where in KL did you find those albums?? RM60+ sounds okay to me~~! I think I can go and hunt them down, TEHEH. :3

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and another thing cherryblossom81

how can you say someone's happiness is a excuse? Can you even imagine what Jay(and no I haven't forgotten his name) must have been going through? Can you imagine the way he tortured HIMSELF? Can you imagine how ashamed, embarrassed, belittled he must have felt? Can you even imagine how much he fought to reach happiness again? How DARE you say his happiness is an EXCUSE for fans not to help a cause?

If anything that would be the reason to, now that we know he's okay. Now that we know he's happy. NOW but definitely not before. There was a reason he went home. He needed comfort, he needed some sort of peace. He need to grow up, become more then what he was/had been, and he definitely needed pick himself up from the ground. He needed TIME. If he came back in the same condition he left in, in September, do you think he would have been able to handle it? I don't. There was something much more going on with Jay on that day in September and before that. I don't think the Jay we would have seen on stage would have been the same. And I for one, would have hated to have my heart break everytime I watched him perform. I think he needed to reach that happiness, that contentment, that recreation with himself before he could even THINK about going back.

His own friends said he WANTED to come back but he was UNSURE. That you can't blame on JYPE alone. Don't you remember people said the boy wasn't EATTING for DAYS. He was CRYING. He was in PAIN. Do you not remember that? I do.

And as a fan, who loves 2PM as 7 divided and 7 together, if Jay could have come back then, I would have told him to stay right where he was. Because he needed TIME.

That one little statement made you sound so selfish...And it hurts me as a Hottest to know you feel that way.

BTW THANK YOU FOR THE PHOTOS OF THE SMEXY DROOL WORTHY GREEK GOD THAT IS HWANG CHANSUNG!!! MADE MY NIGHT!

Did you read my post?

Nowhere did I say Jay's happiness was not important and nowhere did I say he did not need time.

What I said was that just becuse Jay is happy at home, does not mean he was not happy in 2PM!

I was not even talking about when Jay left... I was addressing those people who say Jay is more happy at home and therefore should not come back. So you got it ALL wrong!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the rest of you... this is what I mean. None of you want to take responsibility in your part as a Hottest and the fact you have done nothing to help Jay.

Of course you can do what you want, but then how can you say you love Jay and want him back, but do nothing?

We should have done more. Compare to K-Hottest, we as I-Hottest let 2PM down. People warned us, but nobody listened and now he may not come back.

The truth hurts!

I think what we should do is stop replying to CherryBlossom81 because the discussion (or rather verbal fighting) will go nowhere.

btw, anybody can enlighten me on what exactly is OPPO? Is that a thailand company or korea company?

cos 'follow your soul' is definitely a korean song happy.gif

I read somewhere that OPPO is a Chinese phone company and Suju-M used to be their representative? I'm not sure though. Can anyone confirm this?

You right the OPPO is the same company as Suju CF but this type will release in Thailand, not sure in Korea too ? In Thailand, 2PM will come to promote on March 13. It seems like they will come here more often from now on.

Thanks for confirming. I don't think they will represent OPPO in Korea because they already have Samsung Corby there?

I think what we should do is stop replying to CherryBlossom81 because the discussion (or rather verbal fighting) will go nowhere.

Oh so now you are trying to accuse me of being a troll?

I have been apart of this thread since before 2PM debuted. I was there since the beginning... I am no troll.

I am not verbally attacking anyone, if that is how you girls took it, well that is your own fault. There were no threats or name calling, so I do not get where you say I am verbally attacking someone.

Funny how when you had frustrations and had opinions, you were able to express yourself, but when someone else does it, they are a troll! This is a discussion board... remember that.

Whatever.. do not talk to me. Am I suppose to be hurt?

You know you have a real problem with trying to control this thread!

I read somewhere that OPPO is a Chinese phone company and Suju-M used to be their representative? I'm not sure though. Can anyone confirm this?

I agree that should stop those fighting.

You right the OPPO is the same company as Suju CF but this type will release in Thailand, not sure in Korea too ? In Thailand, 2PM will come to promote on March 13. It seems like they will come here more often from now on.

I actually agree with what cherryblossom81 said :) I guess i no need to explain what i feel bcoz i totally feel the same way. I will continue to fight for his return or his break free from his contract from JYPE. The company seriously do not deserve Jay :(

My fav performance from 2pm is definetely from the Kim Jung Eun's chocolate. When they sang Bi's song...Love is in the air...And also the summer concert when Nichkhun wasn't able to attend the concert :) Oh the filming of wild bunny :)

I love the performance bcoz it is raining and the boys are having fun :)

2pmhahajay.jpg

My leadja, I miss him so much!!!

Guest charlene1020

I've been a Korean actors/actresses fan for about 3 years . I’d say I’m very picky and selective . I go only for those who belong to the cream of the crop. and, I have never imagined myself being a fan of an idol Korean group. 2PM is the first. They caught up my attention. With much passion on their craft, so talented, so true with themselves and with strong sense of camaraderie. They are creating a name. I can tell they, when the time comes that they have to be disbanded (eventually they will, due to their age perhaps) and go on solo, they will make it big in their own field.

Most likely I foresee: :)

1.Taecyeon Among the members, he possesses this magnetic aura of becoming a promising actor .He has a deep sense of a role portrayal integrated in his dancing skills. I can spot and tell that he can be a Song Seung Hun or So Ji Sub in the making - for romance and action, given the chance to prove his talent. Acting will be his bread and butter which will lead him to more endorsements and love calls. He captivate the crowd when he dances because of his height and body features, he sways smoothly, moves solidly and with firm grip. The dance, rap and singing skills will be his secondary, for promotions, fan meetings, concerts and the like.

2. Nichkhun is a model type icon with mesmerizing charm. His best, could go on both ways: governmental and political side advertisement , and /or , with all the commercials endorsements. His big plus is the multi-lingual skills which could open him more doors to conquer. He is a leading man material. But because of his looks and good-representation image, his roles might be limited in acting. Can’t see him doing a John Travolta role (doing both good and bad)The singing and dancing skills will dominate. His genre will be on Pop and ballad later in his career life. Will be successful businessman too.

3. Jaebeom – With his exceptional abilities esp in dancing, he could excel as a successful composer/producer, scouting and developing talents as what JYP/Rain are doing. With his skills, he could help a lot of people. He has this capability of discovering what’s within you, he just need to cultivate his will power. Jay may try acting, though he might be caught up in a box, but rather more useful and triumphant with his dancing and music skills, both local & abroad.

4. Junho - has this strong sense of aspiration of becoming a real star. He might aim for invasive roles to conquer like his ‘look-a-like’: Rain, however, must not put himself into like ‘imitating’ him, to avoid being branded as a ‘ second great’ …though ,he can do some of it, for fun and of course, for recognizing Rain’s. ,He is a promising singer and could make it on his own. With much to offer, He will can a worthy drama actor , how about a tear-jerker roles?

5. Chansung- Embodies as a young with charismatic sex appeal. His dance moves energetically, but out of dance stage, he appears to be mysteriously daringly shy. He will make a superior name in drama, particularly in romance and with masculinity roles. Because of his built, he has this potential of a great model- icon for clothing lines. Maybe owning one is good possibility.

]6.Wooyoung He has this strong comedy factor in him. If he ever goes on acting, his line will agree with it. His facial expressions will land him on the drama roles, like he laughs on the outside but cries in the inside that kind-a-type-of-thing.] He is a good singer and dances well. His singing will lead him into ballad in due time.

7.Junsu- will become a successful solo singer and a songwriter, with a possibility doing a significant role behind a drama/cf/movie production. Among th group, he is the best when it comes to the quality of the voice. Mostly likely in his later life, he will produce his own music and have a company of its own. He might not into acting, but if he ever tries, ‘also starring’ role, is what’s comfortable for him.

There folks, my free of charge analysis for the 2PM... only for the 2 PM :) (I would be nice if it will reach them, for fun, but , who knows ,later on this might be a reference.)

Guest mirandy

speaking about acting, I wonder if NichKhun's movie gets dropped already. Because I heard he went into filming in Jejudo or somewhere but then there's no more update on that and now he's off to Phillipines for a charity TV show? He is also doing Mnet Countdown MC, practicing for new album, promoting in Thailand. How could he fit the movie filming part into the schedule?

Guest charlene1020

speaking about acting, I wonder if NichKhun's movie gets dropped already. Because I heard he went into filming in Jejudo or somewhere but then there's no more update on that and now he's off to Phillipines for a charity TV show? He is also doing Mnet Countdown MC, practicing for new album, promoting in Thailand. How could he fit the movie filming part into the schedule?

his acting gig might come up later due to his hectic sked. i'd love to see him act. :)

I've been a Korean actors/actresses fan for about 3 years . I’d say I’m very picky and selective . I go only for those who belong to the cream of the crop. and, I have never imagined myself being a fan of an idol Korean group. 2PM is the first. They caught up my attention. With much passion on their craft, so talented, so true with themselves and with strong sense of camaraderie. They are creating a name. I can tell they, when the time comes that they have to be disbanded (eventually they will, due to their age perhaps) and go on solo, they will make it big in their own field.

Most likely I foresee: :)

1.Taecyeon Among the members, he possesses this magnetic aura of becoming a promising actor .He has a deep sense of a role portrayal integrated in his dancing skills. I can spot and tell that he can be a Song Seung Hun or So Ji Sub in the making - for romance and action, given the chance to prove his talent. Acting will be his bread and butter which will lead him to more endorsements and love calls. He captivate the crowd when he dances because of his height and body features, he sways smoothly, moves solidly and with firm grip. The dance, rap and singing skills will be his secondary, for promotions, fan meetings, concerts and the like.

2. Nichkhun is a model type icon with mesmerizing charm. His best, could go on both ways: governmental and political side advertisement , and /or , with all the commercials endorsements. His big plus is the multi-lingual skills which could open him more doors to conquer. He is a leading man material. But because of his looks and good-representation image, his roles might be limited in acting. Can’t see him doing a John Travolta role (doing both good and bad)The singing and dancing skills will dominate. His genre will be on Pop and ballad later in his career life. Will be successful businessman too.

3. Jaebeom – With his exceptional abilities , he could excel as a successful composer/producer, scouting and developing talents as what JYP/Rain are doing. With his skills, he could help a lot of people. He has this capability of discovering what’s within you, he just need to cultivate his will power. Jay may try acting, though he might be caught up in a box, but rather more useful and triumphant with his dancing and music skills, both local & abroad.

4. Junho - has this strong sense of aspiration of becoming a real star. He might aim for invasive roles to conquer like his ‘look-a-like’: Rain, however, must not put himself into like ‘imitating’ him, to avoid being branded as a ‘ second great’ …though ,he can do some of it, for fun and of course, for recognizing Rain’s. Among the group, he is the best when it comes to the quality of the voice. He is a promising singer and could make it on his own. With much to offer, He will can a worthy drama actor , how about a tear-jerker roles?

5. Chansung- Embodies as a young with charismatic sex appeal. His dance moves energetically, but out of dance stage, he appears to be mysteriously daringly shy. He will make a superior name in drama, particularly in romance and with masculinity roles. Because of his built, he has this potential of a great model- icon for clothing lines. Maybe owning one is good possibility.

]6.Wooyoung He has this strong comedy factor in him. If he ever goes on acting, his line will agree with it. His facial expressions will land him on the drama roles, like he laughs on the outside but cries in the inside that kind-a-type-of-thing.] He is a good singer and dances well. His singing will lead him into ballad in due time.

7.Junsu- will become a successful solo singer and a songwriter, with a possibility doing a significant role behind a drama/cf/movie production. Mostly likely in his later life, he will produce his own music and have a company of its own. He might not into acting, but if he ever tries, ‘also starring’ role, is what’s comfortable for him.

There folks, my free of charge analysis for the 2PM... only for the 2 PM :) (I would be nice if it will reach them, for fun, but , who knows ,later on this might be a reference.)[/quote

@ Charlene1020 WAAAAA!!!!!!!!! You really analysed every member of 2PM I love every word you have written about my ChanSung I already said he is the best MODEL I have seen in a very long time. I also said I would love to see ChanSung in a romantic/musculene role SOOOOOON!!!!!! but for now I will be waiting fot MY BEASTLY LOVELY ADORABLE TAEC and MY CUTIE NICKHUN's roles in their upcoming projects. GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2PM = LOVE & RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Guest charlene1020

@ Charlene1020 WAAAAA!!!!!!!!! You really analysed every member of 2PM I love every word you have written about my ChanSung I already said he is the best MODEL I have seen in a very long time. I also said I would love to see ChanSung in a romantic/musculene role SOOOOOON!!!!!! but for now I will be waiting fot MY BEASTLY LOVELY ADORABLE TAEC and MY CUTIE NICKHUN's roles in their upcoming projects. GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2PM = LOVE & RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

@ ne_ne, hello, i just did it for fun, thanks.

ME Too , i'm looking forward for Taec new series. you're right, He is BEASTLY LOVELY ADORABLE TAEC!

P.S - pls. disregard my typo errors on my 2PM analysis post. i didn't have enough time to edit it ;)

Guest prae.nim

arrr....4 more days to the conference

hope it's gonna be in the good way. but there's a rumor said that they hold this because

they wanna have a test about a new leader. i hope not :/

coz i really want him back so badly and now i became a person who googling his news/updates for 24 hrs : ((

btw some more updates of the latest bboy competition that JAY participated

on valentine's day 14 Feb 2010 MIGHTY 4 206 ZULU 2010

though it might not interesting for someone anymore coz it's been a week but i posted it anyway : P

(coz im excited about these...hahaha)

the result: JAY and HIEP (of AOM) made to semi-final but then lost. (Dialtone and Chacha of AOM won this competition)

FIRST BATTLE (16 teams)

complete version

cr.sevenstories

only jay's version

cr.fatboiluvscake

SECOND BATTLE (Top8)

clear version

cr.h0wdi

another vid

cr.jmfbabyj

THIRD BATTLE (semi-final) aww..he lost

cr.h0wdi

Guest KamikazeKyuti

Thank you for posting those videos, prae.nim ^_^

OMO OMO OMO! DID YOU GUYS SEE KHUN'S TWITTER????

Khun doesn't have a Twitter account. The account everyone thought was Khun's turned out to be fake/got hacked. I'm curious about you're reaction to whatever was posted though, so if you could please post a link or picture of it.

Guest Eltoshen

^ and I thought I could never get over the fact that his hair looks creepy. Worked out great in those shots.

Looking good. Such an improvement, lol.

Archived