☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest koreankat_shineegurl

OMG! I caught Nichkhun and Doojoon today in the airport! (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) in Manila, Philippines! They came to film for Dan Bi :)

Me and my friends went there without knowing any information whatsoever concerning their arrival, just taking the chance and stuff. Then we over heard some girls saying they were aboard Asiana Airlines (?) - it was scheduled to arrive at 12 NN, but no Nichkhun and Doojoon.. til around 1 PM? VERY few fans showed up because NO INFORMATION was leaked about their arrival, just the date (Feb 21) so those who did take the chance (like me and my friends!!) were soooooooo close to Nichkhun and Doojoon! THEY'RE SO FLAWLESSS :)

Nichkhun was very nice, he was smiling and waving to the fans, and most fangirls didn't expect to see Doojoon there. OH DID I MENTION I TOUCHED BOTH OF THEM? <3 <3 <3 AHHH!:) anyways, when they went on their bus, the bus was idle for like, 30 minutes (to an hour) or so! so we were just taking pictures and asking them to smile, but the reflection off the window was REAAALLY annoying. Doojoon smiled every now and then, but he looked sad cause noone really paid much attention to him (except me and my friend, HAHAHAHA)

Overall, they were really nice, and... IT WAS AMAZINGGG :) basically, lol!

I'm uploading videos right now (since they're better evidence than the pictures) so, hopefully I'll get them up! wooohoo! :)

I watch all the fancams and saw the pictures also :D

gosh! nichkhun is such a hottie guy!!!

i hope he have a stay good here in the philippines :)

btw, do you know where the place that Dan Bi filming?

Thank you for sharing the fancams and pictures :D

just finshed watching strong heart wherein Taecyeon and junho guested...anyone ever noticed that Tiffany and Taecyeon are really close, watch the whole episode the camera keep showing Tiffany everytime Taec dance or do something funny. and also the camera sometime show Taec keep looking at the back seem like looking at Tiffany.

what's your thought about this???

Taecyeon’s huge transformation: 100 kilos tubby guy in ‘Cinderella Sister’

Recently, Beasty idol 2PM Taecyeon’s decision to star in the drama, ‘Cinderella Sister’, has garnered interest from the general public. Teacyeon cast as “Han Jungwoo”, a smart and straight- forwarded man with strong personality, who found himself head over heels in love in “Eunjo.” (Starring Moon Geunyoung who is famous for her movies, ‘My little bride’ and ‘Innocent step.’) Nevertheless, more interesting fact is Han Jungwoo, a role taken by Taecyeon, was 100 kg. tumbler-like kid while he was studied in high school.

As we have known that the image of sexy beasty idol is a craze among people now. However, in this drama, we are going to witness another side of 2PM Taecyeon which is completely different from one on stages.

A person related to filming this drama said “Han Jungwoo seems to be tough person on the outside, but he is craving for love on the inside for his mother left him since he was young. Therefore, He has had take care of himself all along that he was even in a fight for foods. One day, he met Eunjo and fell in love with her so he determined to be a cool guy to win her heart. He struggled to lose his weight to transform himself into a handsome guy…We think the charm that Taecyeon has got suits this character.”

The first episode of Cinderella Sister will be aired on this March 31.

Source: News.Chosun

Translations: Kor-Thai by Wawa @2pmalways / Thai-Eng by Kagetsu Crackerbaby K. @2pmalways.com

can't wait to see Taec's acting. I hope he doesn't ruin the drama though because the other actors are all great actors and the drama writer seems to be a good one.

Guest felish-ugly

@ cherryblossom81

I disagree with pretty much everything you have said. We all have different opinions on what happened and there is nothing wrong with that. What is wrong, is how some people are pointing fingers saying "you're not a true fan because you're pro6/pro7/anti-____/pro-____." and "it's so and so's fault because they did/didn't do this or that".

indeed... no need to point finger at any hottest...

people have different perspective about an issue, we cannot force them to believe us and they cannot force us either...

but the most important thing is, i hope we have the SAME MISSION, to bring jaybum back, not only want him back, but to help him comeback to the place where he belong...

Just because a few rumors say that it is the company's fault, it doesn't mean that it really is. Just because some fans choose to not be active does not mean that it's their fault Jay isn't back yet. We don't really know anything except for that Jay is in Seattle now and we all wish he never left in the first place. People can say they know something but is it the truth or just lies to get us all riled up? I don't believe we have a short amount time either. Many people only believe we have until the end of February because of rumors once again. The reason why this situation is extremely complicated is because we don't know anything and that too many people are taking these rumors as the truth. It's up to the individual to believe what they want to believe. Just because they think he's happy at home doesn't mean that they're making excuses, it's just their own take on the situation.

the reason why this situation is extremely complicated is because JYPE NEVER MAKE IT CLEAR SINCE THE BEGINNING!!! i dont know what's on their head and i cant understand them. that's why we still dont know about what's really goin on in this chaotic.

we dont know why jay left in the first place, we dont know wheather he will or wont come back, we dont know what is he doing back in seattle, we dont know weather he get an official dance or sing lesson from JYPE, we dont know how he deal with media on seattle, we dont know whtr he still get money from new 2pm promotion, we dont know how long he will be on seattle, we dont know why the boys doing many variety shows and CFs without their leader, we dont know how 2pm boys feeling about this situation, we dont know how 2pm boys comunicate with Jay, we dont know whtr jay has to pay for his dept for his trainee days or not, we dont know how's jay's health, we dont know how's jay's school, and we dont even now WHY UNTILL TODAY JYPE HAVENT BERING HIM BACK YET!!

we dont know about all of that and it seems like we'll never know... because they just simply LOCK THE TRUTH and throw away the key to nowhere. why they cant just tell us the fans, people they claimed "the most concered thing", they tell us how they really respect and honnor fans, but yet, they tell us NOTHING...

WHY?? and usually put this issue to a controversial one, full of conspiracy and lies, and BS..

I can understand why JYPE is taking a backseat. Even if they tell the truth, there will be fans who assume that they are lying. How are they supposed to do anything when they know there will always be people who are suspicious of everything they do?

In my opinion, I think we just need to wait. And if anything were to happen on the fans part it should be something positive that shows Jay is always welcome in Korea and how he's a key component to 2PM's success.

no, i still can not understand why. really, this already become a big issue in every korean entertaiment news and it's been 5 months and NOT A SINGLE announcement they've been held to clarify this thing...

indeed, the issue just getting bigger and bigger, and we realize or no, 2pm is getting bigger for this controversial issue, even now it seems like really taboo to even mention Jay's name....

what's this all about?? why cant just clarify this?? why they not bring him back already? what are they wait for?? please let fans know, so that no more missunderstanding and no more conspiracy...

Where in the Press Release does it say they will talk about Jay?

Here ...

2PM's agency, JYP Entertainment, has put up a notice on 2PM's fan cafe stating that they will be holding a conference with the fans and 2PM. This conference will have representatives from 2PM's main community sites, in which their applications will be thoroughly examined before decisions are made.

An associate of JYP Entertainment spoke with OSEN over the telephone on the 22nd and stated, "This time, fan representatives, 2PM members, and representatives of the company will be participating. The last conference with the Wonder Girls fan representatives were held in private. However, we expect the scale of this conference to be larger in comparison."

Currently, the fans are not viewing this as a welcome sign and are instead rejecting it. They believe that the company is using the conference as a shield for more media play.

JYP Entertainment stated, "This conference will be a place where we will be able to have a heart-to-heart talk about the truth and authenticity of the various rumors that have circled Jaebum's withdrawal."

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : NEWSEN, OSEN, TV DAILY (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Guest pinkPABOsings

2PM's agency, JYP Entertainment, has put up a notice on 2PM's fan cafe stating that they will be holding a conference with the fans and 2PM. This conference will have representatives from 2PM's main community sites, in which their applications will be thoroughly examined before decisions are made.

An associate of JYP Entertainment spoke with OSEN over the telephone on the 22nd and stated, "This time, fan representatives, 2PM members, and representatives of the company will be participating. The last conference with the Wonder Girls fan representatives were held in private. However, we expect the scale of this conference to be larger in comparison."

Currently, the fans are not viewing this as a welcome sign and are instead rejecting it. They believe that the company is using the conference as a shield for more media play.

JYP Entertainment stated, "This conference will be a place where we will be able to have a heart-to-heart talk about the truth and authenticity of the various rumors that have circled Jaebum's withdrawal."

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : NEWSEN, OSEN, TV DAILY (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Sorry to cut your post... I just wanted to provide my 2 cents once again. Hopefully this won't be too long.

The bolded parts are what worries me when it comes to this whole fan-meeting announcement. I think all the fans, pro-BC and non-BC, are all in agreement with one fact: This is a very sensitive subject. This sudden decision on a "fan-meeting" especially after all the rumors and what not is very hard for all fans to believe.

All of us as Hottests, 2PM's Fanbase, trusted JYPE and Park Jin Young. I think that's why a lot of Hottests, especially KHottests, have lost faith in him and the company. Park Jin Young was supposed to be like a brother and a guide to them. JYPE was supposed to be the company that had their backs and their guardian angel(I guess you could say). But after all of this that has happened, that hasn't happened, and that's being speculated, it's hard for us to believe anything or trust anyone, especially JYPE. They never said anything and when they did it was some short half donkeyed(<my own little vulgar word edit) statement. But it was never anything straight forward and to the point. Unless of course it was "This is still unconfirmed" or "This is not true." But even then, because of how many times they beat around the bush, not a lot of people believed them. I think that, as well as the BC, is what split a lot of fans up.

Still, I think we all have the same stand. We all want the same thing and that's Jay back where we feel he should be. I think, regardless of our lack of trust in JYPE, we still have a right to have our voices heard as a FANBASE. Divided, broken, trippin' out on drugs...whatever you want to call it. I think we should take this time as a FANBASE and show/tell JYPE that, though we might be fighting, we still want the same thing. Hey, you fight with your siblings all the time...doesn't mean you don't love them right. If someone jumped on your little sister or brother what would you do?I think this is how we should look at it. And then the day after ward...go back to doing the BC, or the Blackout, or whatever you as a fan feel you should be doing. But on the 27th I think we should stand together.

And that's my two cents.

Edit

@ cherryblossom81

I disagree with pretty much everything you have said. We all have different opinions on what happened and there is nothing wrong with that. What is wrong, is how some people are pointing fingers saying "you're not a true fan because you're pro6/pro7/anti-____/pro-____." and "it's so and so's fault because they did/didn't do this or that". Just because a few rumors say that it is the company's fault, it doesn't mean that it really is. Just because some fans choose to not be active does not mean that it's their fault Jay isn't back yet. We don't really know anything except for that Jay is in Seattle now and we all wish he never left in the first place. People can say they know something but is it the truth or just lies to get us all riled up? I don't believe we have a short amount time either. Many people only believe we have until the end of February because of rumors once again. The reason why this situation is extremely complicated is because we don't know anything and that too many people are taking these rumors as the truth. It's up to the individual to believe what they want to believe. Just because they think he's happy at home doesn't mean that they're making excuses, it's just their own take on the situation.

I can understand why JYPE is taking a backseat. Even if they tell the truth, there will be fans who assume that they are lying. How are they supposed to do anything when they know there will always be people who are suspicious of everything they do?

In my opinion, I think we just need to wait. And if anything were to happen on the fans part it should be something positive that shows Jay is always welcome in Korea and how he's a key component to 2PM's success.

I totally agree with you. What's the point in pointing fingers? There really is no reason for it other then the fact that people need someone to put the blame on when nobody knows you to really blame. In this situation I think we should totally AVOID blaming people because, as we all know, that's going to make things worse then better.

Plus, just as you have said, it's up to an individual to believe what they want to believe. And as a fanbase we should know that. Rumors will always surround any and every person that walks on this planet(stereotypes). But it's up to individual people to believe and prove them, just like it's up to an individual to do and be something different. So how can anyone be mad at someone's own personal choice.

and another thing cherryblossom81

how can you say someone's happiness is a excuse? Can you even imagine what Jay(and no I haven't forgotten his name) must have been going through? Can you imagine the way he tortured HIMSELF? Can you imagine how ashamed, embarrassed, belittled he must have felt? Can you even imagine how much he fought to reach happiness again? How DARE you say his happiness is an EXCUSE for fans not to help a cause?

If anything that would be the reason to, now that we know he's okay. Now that we know he's happy. NOW but definitely not before. There was a reason he went home. He needed comfort, he needed some sort of peace. He need to grow up, become more then what he was/had been, and he definitely needed pick himself up from the ground. He needed TIME. If he came back in the same condition he left in, in September, do you think he would have been able to handle it? I don't. There was something much more going on with Jay on that day in September and before that. I don't think the Jay we would have seen on stage would have been the same. And I for one, would have hated to have my heart break everytime I watched him perform. I think he needed to reach that happiness, that contentment, that recreation with himself before he could even THINK about going back.

His own friends said he WANTED to come back but he was UNSURE. That you can't blame on JYPE alone. Don't you remember people said the boy wasn't EATTING for DAYS. He was CRYING. He was in PAIN. Do you not remember that? I do.

And as a fan, who loves 2PM as 7 divided and 7 together, if Jay could have come back then, I would have told him to stay right where he was. Because he needed TIME.

That one little statement made you sound so selfish...And it hurts me as a Hottest to know you feel that way.

BTW THANK YOU FOR THE PHOTOS OF THE SMEXY DROOL WORTHY GREEK GOD THAT IS HWANG CHANSUNG!!! MADE MY NIGHT!

It is completely normal to be skeptical about the conference. But finally something is going to happen. Let it be good or bad. We can deal with it after the con.

Honestly i was never the "conspiracy" proponent. I think everything is not that much complicated like some rumours are trying to indicate. All the time i was seeing only rumors who tried to increase the hate against JYP. With a great success. Hottest got tricked? Yes, i think so. But from JYP only?

I don't know him personally but i don't think that he deserves all the hate which he's getting at the moment. The biggest fault i see in JYP is the way how he handled the whole situation. Of course they tried the best way you can do in a scandal at first: To hush up to put oil on troubled waters. But after this didn't worked out they messed up the whole situation by keeping the silence till today.

JYP missed the train. Nothing he can say at the moment will satisfy the HOTTEST. The trust is gone and it is his own fault. He made several mistakes to deal with this matter. But do this make JYP an evil? An Hottest hater? A Jay enemy? The only thing is see here is incompetence.

So in my point of view: Innocent until proven guilty. Let's stay calm. Saturday is near.

Wow, their Album only had 7 new songs excluding remixes (one was just a short intro, "My Heart")

They have a total of let see how many CF songs..

1. Paris Baguette Christmas Song

2. Samsung Corby-My Color (Catchy)

3. Cass Beer - Tik Tok (Good song tho)

4. Spris's Song

5. Coke CF song

6. OPPO's Follow Your Soul

I'm pretty sure I'm still missing a song. They've become CF Idols, focusing more on CF money than producing Albums and digital singles. tsk tsk JYPE. But good for the boys I guess for making money, I wonder how much they'll actually see from it though. Can't help but feel a certain guy deserves a part of these deals instead of working at a tire shop.

i think jaebeom gets a share from the CF's they do.... taec said that in win win...

Guest JAEBOO-

ipme4i.jpg

OHMYGOD. SO HOT HOT HOT *_* My eyes are dazzling. Junho have a eyeliner?

ROFLMAOO. He's so good with it!

tumblr_ky80i5Ypmj1qa85bmo1_500.jpg

I almost lolled at their expressions xd.

Taecyeon’s huge transformation: 100 kilos tubby guy in ‘Cinderella Sister’

Totally can't wait for this.

I just thought of an idea.

Since it's no use arguing back and forth about the conference when it's only 5 days left, how about doing something productive?

I know many new fans don't know much about how 2PM was in the past, as well as how much Jaebeom contributed to the group.

Why don't we do a project here about everything we find precious about 2PM? It's like a trip down memory lane.

5 days, I'm sure all of us Hottests here can come together and share many happy things about 2PM, whatever happens on the 27th will be matter of the future, as for now, we want to remember 2PM's most memorable moments. You can share pics, gifs or vids or stories, anything is welcome

I'll start first.

This performance impressed me so much because it was the first time for me to see a Kpop group do such dangerous moves but still emit such a strong charisma while doing so.

2PM's MKMF Dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bshlCIZ2jCo

Idol Army turned me into an official lunatic fan of 2PM lol

Guess what my two favorite episodes are?

This one ;D (hint: the awesomeness of Khunyoung started right here in this episode)

and this one (Jay was epic in this episode)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YGZ7S57NOY...feature=related

Wild Bunny consolidates my love for 2PM :)

My favorite episode: every single one of them looked so cute in this episode (no Junsu though >< )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZgXddoxSgQ...feature=related

Favorite pic of each member:

Khun can cover his face and still looks like a cute puppy :)

1et8jc.jpg

Jay looks like a kid:

2igjgg1.jpg

Taec's classic aegyo pose XD

2a7sumv.jpg

I want to tease Wooyoung like that:

95q4nc.jpg

Junho's precious smile (and wink) needs more exposure:

34xpdhs.jpg

No matter how much people say Chansung looks sexy, after looking at this, I forever see him as the perfect GODDESS:

j7dlrc.jpg

Junsu's blowfish face:

2a95wed.jpg

What is your favorite anything about 2PM?

Guest mellifluous

I just thought of an idea.

Since it's no use arguing back and forth about the conference when it's only 5 days left, how about doing something productive?

I know many new fans don't know much about how 2PM was in the past, as well as how much Jaebeom contributed to the group.

Why don't we do a project here about everything we find precious about 2PM? It's like a trip down memory lane.

5 days, I'm sure all of us Hottests here can come together and share many happy things about 2PM, whatever happens on the 27th will be matter of the future, as for now, we want to remember 2PM's most memorable moments. You can share pics, gifs or vids or stories, anything is welcome

What is your favorite anything about 2PM?

i think thats a great idea.

we're all here because we have something in common: 2pm!

for me,

it has got to be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RtueC5ziHQ, where my love for wooyoung exploded hahaha.

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msc_MIfCJc0

jaebum in seattle, nickhun in thailand, junsu in daegu, junho NUGU? hahahaha.

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edIMDMuSB88

WHERE is JAY? ah junho never fails to make me smile.

Guest purpurkisses

the boys released another CF song...

i think they can compile a new album with all these CF songs...

but i think all the songs are pretty easy to listen and definitely very 2PM!

btw, anybody can enlighten me on what exactly is OPPO? Is that a thailand company or korea company?

cos 'follow your soul' is definitely a korean song ^_^

@Max23 I don't usually agree with everything you post here (aside from the fact that you're a khunyoung shipper ^_^) but this idea of yours is jjang. :)

Favorite anything of 2PM (as 7 of course)

favorite covers:

1. When they sang Friday Night, dang~ soooo sexy. and they sang well too. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpGI-DoA3QE

2, When they were at KJE for the first time. they're perfs were jjang, and the interview was hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpGI-DoA3QE

Favorite Interview

I just love their interview with Tomo here, all of them were hilarious. and every mnet wide interview, showbiz extra interview...well every 2pm interview IS hilarious. kekeke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7wKoCGywJE

Favorite performance

IHY on their Inkigayo goodbye stage. thank you pd-nims..keke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z7dPu93jfY...PL&index=10

Favorite IA episode.

the one with After school.. all of them were tooo adorkable here, from start to end, especially leadja, I laughed sooo hard when I was watching this...well. Eps 4, 10, 13 and 17 are my faves too. keke

and I love this Save Energy vid of them. Boys will be boys... brothers will be brothers. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t-KldHW8Qc

We miss them all don't we? Not just Leader Jay, but all of them, how they used to be. sigh~ I know inside of all of us, we want Leadja back...inside all of us we want a 7 membered 2pm. Let's just hope and pray that everything ends up right...and okay for everyone. Stay strong HOTTESTS!!!

I love max23's idea, so here's my share of our trip to the memory lane...

it was because of Wild Bunny "Toshio's Revival" that i found myself rofl...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGuxHZuYw9Y...feature=related

then i started to research more about this crazy group of people who doesnt care about their image as idols but just enjoy every bit of time they were together... i came across 2OD forum and Time2sub videos and watch every single video about 2PM.

my most favorite episode in Idol Army was in episode 10 and 11 where they are playing the "EPIC Hide and SEEK"

I remember myself being scolded by my Dad for waking everybody up because of my unstoppable laugh over these 7 cute beastly idols http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0PlYBatUko

my favorite performances:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNLuGiJWpC0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bshlCIZ2jCo

Wooyoung's ssantiness in Starking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZmaemO8T1Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxLkJlk4U4...feature=related

our leader's cut in Starking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoJEYmJGKoI

from then on i think i never missed all their shows from Hotblood,Starking,I have an uncle,Infinity Girls, Infinity Challenge,and other varieties and music shows...

These 7 boys have been my dose to relieve stress after work...relieve my homesickness while i was abroad... and they've been my comrade in times of my loneliness...

my only wish is to see them together again...as 7 beastly idols

cherryblossom81,

There is no need to be lecturing people here. No need to start lecturing again just cos sensitive issue cropped up these 2 days (ie the meeting on saturday). You can try to get your point across but no need to unleash your frustration in this manner. Because everyone has the freedom to do whatever he/she wants (even if you disagree). and are you 100% confident that what you said hold water 100%?

Guest adikkeluangman

I found 2PM album in Kuala Lumpur music shop as in made in Malaysia and distributed by local music company. The price is RM60+. It had all the song in 1.59pm + with 3MV. I think maybe 10/10, AAA, HB. If anybody interested I can help to buy this.

'Tired of Waiting' song don't have official MV by the boys right. The MV only for the movie right. I hope they can made that song into MV. Coz that is my favorite song.

Archived