☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest kdrama_queen2

FROM 2ONEDAY.COM

34o3eq8.png

안녕하세요.

JYPE입니다.

저희 JYP엔터테인먼트에서는 2PM멤버들과 회사가 팬여러분들과 만나뵙는 간담회를 진행하고자 합니다.

일정: 2010년 2월 27일 토요일

(장소 및 시간은 추후 개별 연락)

간담회 참가 지원양식은 아래와 같습니다.

1. 자신의 소속: (대표하는 팬커뮤니티명/커뮤니티 주소)

2. 소속소개:

(자신이 대표하는 팬커뮤니티의 회원수, 개설일, 활동 등을 최대한 자세히 기재해주세요)

3. 자신의 직위: (커뮤니티 내부에서 본인이 맡고 있는 역할을 기재해주세요.)

4. 대표자 성명: (자신의 이름을 기재해주세요.)

5. 연락처: (연락 가능한 연락처를 기재해주세요)

6. 해당커뮤니티 참가 인원, 이름 및 나이: (참여예상자들의 전체 인원과 이름, 나이를 기재해주세요)

- 전체 인원 명

- 이름/나이:

주요커뮤니티에서 10명 내외의 인원으로 신청해주시기 바랍니다

참가지원서는 반드시 2월24일 수요일 오후 6시까지 fan@jype.com으로 제출해주시기 바랍니다.

이후 제출본은 반영되지 않습니다.

감사합니다.

Hello, this is JYP Entertainment.

Our company, JYP Entertainment, is planning a conference for the company and the 2PM members to be able to meet and discuss with the fans.

Date: 2010 February 27th, Saturday

The applications for those wishing to participate is attached below.

1. Your Affiliation: (A representative name of a fan community, or a community address)

2. An introduction of your affiliation: (The number of members in your fan community, the date of its creation, and activities performed. Please be specific.)

3. Your Position: (Please input your position or role within the community.)

4. Name: (Please input your name.)

5. Contact: (Please input your contact information.)

6. The number of participants from this community, name, and age: (Please input the total number of participants anticipated along with their names and age.)

- Total Number

- Name/Age:

The limit is 10 members per community. Please apply by the 24th of Feburary, 6 PM to fan@jype.com. Late applicants will not be admitted.

Thank you

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : 2PM OFFICIAL FANCAFE (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Yeah I heard about this and checked in here to see if anyone posted the news. I thought it was 10 members in total? Oh well the more the better I guess =)

This will definitely be interesting. I wonder if they're going to broadcast the event or not.

I hope JYPE & 2PM will give us some solid answers.

But why hold a press conference? Why can't they release an offical statement because we all know the question every fan wants to know is ' When and will Jay come back to 2PM? '

I'm skeptical about this whole event. Why can't JYPE release a statement online or hold a conference with just 2PM and the staff. Why put fans into the mix? Is it because JYPE wants to get their rep back and show the fans they actually care about what we have to say? OR is it because they don't want anymore protests? If they're doing this with good intentions then I'm relieved because God knows how much Hottests have been through these past 5 months.

I know I'm going to be glued to my computer this Saturday with Allkpop, 2ONEDAY & Soompi opened up. :ph34r:

Guest pyrolicious

ok um about these rumors........I've been thinking and came down with a senerio:

(if its true that jay decided to leave on his own)

Jay told jype that he was ready to come back and they said ok. So, jay texted his buddy that he will return and that buddy told the poster here who came on soompi and gave her account. Not only that, but I recalled like 2 other posters saying the same thing. One of them even had a date of his return. But then for whatever richard simmons reason, jype changed their minds and said no. Didn't one of his fellow AOM bros say, jay was ready, but the situation didn't allow it? Well I'm assuming that "situation" is jype being bipolar. I guess jype is undecided........whether to do it now, april or september (to make it a year) or never. So now, it's up in the air......and jay's relative told pretty_pink cups that jay is gonna go back, but he's taking his time. I'm guessing here again that "taking his time" means jype not being sure when to bring him back.

.......yea thats my little senerio there that I've thought up, I hope no one got confused reading that lol

Guest sweetVisions

Well, regardless of Jay's status in the group, I will still be a 2PM fan.

Those guys are more upset about this whole situation than any one of us can fathom. They really had no stable support that they could go to for words of comfort for the past five months. It's just been constant criticisms from both the fans and the general public, especially for Taec.

I have been constantly monitoring their activities since their debut, and just when I thought I've seen all they have to offer, they surprise me yet again. For example, I never knew Junho's level of b-boying skills were that high. Yes, I have seen him in variety shows here and there doing a little, but with the time constraints, I believe he never got the opportunity to give it his all. And now, I'm seeing him do the handstand in Ninja Assassin, he successfully did the same high-elevation backflip that Jay did in 2008, his amazing performance on Strong Heart, etc.

These guys have so much more potential and skills that still have yet to be perfected and I can't give up on them now.

I'm an American and it hurt to see comments Jay wrote, with a lot of same phrasing I use when talking to close relatives, mistranslated and used against him. The anti(s) who started this whole mess were upset that 2PM was gaining more and more popularity and this was their way to try to take them down. Well, I believe that if I stop loving them simply because Jay isn't back, I would be playing right into their hands and I refuse to do that.

Though I sincerely hope that it doesn't come to that. I, like the guys, believe that he will be back. We just need to be patient. Jay, come back when you can <3.

EDIT:

nothing to say to this except junho wasn't in ninja assassin, that was rain.

--

An excuse to post a picture of Junsu

2hqqqyo.jpg

Get well soon! Hope your rhinitis surgery was a success

And I don't believe the whole plastic surgery crap

I have been constantly monitoring their activities since their debut, and just when I thought I've seen all they have to offer, they surprise me yet again. For example, I never knew Junho's level of b-boying skills were that high. Yes, I have seen him in variety shows here and there doing a little, but with the time constraints, I believe he never got the opportunity to give it his all. And now, I'm seeing him do the handstand in Ninja Assassin, he successfully did the same high-elevation backflip that Jay did in 2008, his amazing performance on Strong Heart, etc.

a lot of people are thinking of leaving the fandom if this ends badly NOT because they dont love the other 6 boys nor because they are jay biased, but because JYPE has manipulated 2PM and the fans so much over the past 5-6 months....im tired of being heartbroken, and emotionally worn out from all of this. i may have a bias for jay but i can't stand to see JYPE abuse the other 6 boys for much longer. il hold on for now, for jay...but as soon as the words out, im not supporting JYPE anymore.

a lot of people are thinking of leaving the fandom if this ends badly NOT because they dont love the other 6 boys nor because they are jay biased, but because JYPE has manipulated 2PM and the fans so much over the past 5-6 months....im tired of being heartbroken, and emotionally worn out from all of this. i may have a bias for jay but i can't stand to see JYPE abuse the other 6 boys for much longer. il hold on for now, for jay...but as soon as the words out, im not supporting JYPE anymore.

agree

Personnally, I'm simply tired.

And don't get me wrong, I say it with all my heart : I'll miss them so freackin much. But I can't see them... W/o him. That's my choice, not everyone needs to agree with!

Anyways, let's wait for the 27th.

sweetVisions, thanks for this post bc, I don't understand why Junsu needs more surgery!!

He is good-looking enough!!

He was sick after this? Is it normal?

I really hope... He's ok :s:s:s

Guest abcdana

while i wil wait for an official word from jype and im still hopeful that they have been listening to us (& will complete our boys again) but i can't seem to get into the 1:59 group, music, shows and cf that they have given us so far.

i haven't been able to distinguish whether that is because im still waiting for jae and so i can't enjoy them OR if it is because i just don't get the same level of excitement from this new group (of 6)... i do think they're doing the best they can and it's very good but... if you put them (w/o jaebum) against big bang, rain, shinee, mblaq and etc... i dunno. i wouldn't be able to put 1:59 at the top of my favorite. i think HUGE part of that disinterest has to do with jype and how this situation has been played out. sorry, jype- you have one chance to make it up to me (ha!)

however, 2pm with 7 just cannot be beat :D

(and i understand that others dont feel that way-- and i hope i never actually have to make that decision of having to choose to support or move on. but in case jype happens across this forum/page, then i would like to voice my thoughts. thanx!)

Guest theblazenazn

Where in the Press Release does it say they will talk about Jay? All they said is they're holding conference and THEY CAN PICK WHOEVER THEY WANT to attend. The criteria is not revealed is it? It can even be random lottery for all we know. How do people when they get there and people ask about Jay, JYPE wont say "We are not ready to talk about that yet. 2PM members are also not going to answer questions about Jaebeom." Who's gonna argue against that in the presence of the other 6 members??? The Wonder Girls and Wonderfuls had a close conference like this too but the content they talked about weren't release. This could be just for show like they're doing something. They didnt say if any of the stuff they talked about will even be release. I doubt any announcements will happen since the press isn't even invited.

i topped the page. brb.

It's Revolution Time!

znn060.png

Chansung, nom nom nom

fyzsbk.gif

Looking sharp Junho. I hope your popularity season will come

a9mty1.gif

Get it Khun!

29zdb8l.jpg

^

i can't help but laugh my butt off w/ the first pic poster. :D

well, it's still early to talk about the issue regarding w/ the Jae question

since we don't know a thing yet.

we still don't know how it's going to be and what's the outcome going to be..

i just hope everyone becomes positive here, i usually post a lot here now i'm just a

lurker and to those people who wants to step back or giving up on 2pm w/o Jae..

i understand your feelings.. i would too, but its too early to actually feel that..

Guest theblazenazn

[New CF Song] 2PM "Follow Your Soul" for OPPO Mobile

Cr: Symbelmynevii

I love the song, their voices sound beautiful<3

Regarding the whole fanmeeting thing, I really hope to

hear some good news on our boys, especially Jay!

Wow, their Album only had 7 new songs excluding remixes (one was just a short intro, "My Heart")

They have a total of let see how many CF songs..

1. Paris Baguette Christmas Song

2. Samsung Corby-My Color (Catchy)

3. Cass Beer - Tik Tok (Good song tho)

4. Spris's Song

5. Coke CF song

6. OPPO's Follow Your Soul

I'm pretty sure I'm still missing a song. They've become CF Idols, focusing more on CF money than producing Albums and digital singles. tsk tsk JYPE. But good for the boys I guess for making money, I wonder how much they'll actually see from it though. Can't help but feel a certain guy deserves a part of these deals instead of working at a tire shop.

Guest avchuck

Heyah, erybody!

I stumbled upon this clip of Child of Empire watching our beloved (7-member) 2PM performing "Again and Again" way back in the day. Can someone just give a quick translation of what CoE said about the boys' performance? They all seemed so intense as they were watching (although, a few were smiling cutely).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqKNpvaGZro

I'd REEEEAAALLLLYYYYY appreciate it! Otherwise, just enjoy the hoobaes admiring our 2PM beasts! ^^v

(I MISS THE OLD DAYS LIKE CRAZY!)

Wow, their Album only had 7 new songs excluding remixes (one was just a short intro, "My Heart")

They have a total of let see how many CF songs..

1. Paris Baguette Christmas Song

2. Samsung Corby-My Color (Catchy)

3. Cass Beer - Tik Tok (Good song tho)

4. Spris's Song

5. Coke CF song

6. OPPO's Follow Your Soul

I'm pretty sure I'm still missing a song. They've become CF Idols, focusing more on CF money than producing Albums and digital singles. tsk tsk JYPE. But good for the boys I guess for making money, I wonder how much they'll actually see from it though. Can't help but feel a certain guy deserves a part of these deals instead of working at a tire shop.

wait was the CF they did for brownies was a song?

or was it a snippet (40 secs)

but anywho I love the new CF song "Follow Your Soul"

(glad there's no autotune ^^)

hearing their voices makes me feel at ease but there's just someone missing

in every song they sang T__T

Guest felish-ugly

oooo daebak!!!

i just left the thread about few days and i already lost more than 15 pages??

wow... this thread is getting hotter and hotter..

i'm not complaining of that, becoz we are hottest...

i'm a newbie here, i know i havent posted until 100 or 500 posts this far...

i know i'm lack of knowledge about thinks that happened on soompie,

i dont know wheather people will or wont read my post, but i just want to share some oppinion,so here i go....

i think it's completely fair enough for us to share our opinion here, becoz this is 2pm thread for hottest and i think all hotest from all background are allowed to post here...

as long as they not breaking the post's rule, that's okay to share whatever they want to say, with love and respect of course...

and i'm so confuse why we are arguing about whtr we will stay or leave the thread if jay is not coming back, and arguing about who deserve to leave, and who deserve to stay.. i mean, hello?? why we fight for something uncertain?? IF jay wont comeback, right? IF!!! there are still huge and many possibilities can happen...

rather than argue about whtr you will leave or not, why dont we make sure that he WILL come back. keep sending him support, love, participating in jay projects, remembering him all the time, put his pics everyday, non stop talking about his dorkiness, we show JYP/JYPE that our love for jay wont stop! we show them that jay is IRREPLACEABLE...

so please dont leave, please dont give up! we need more power to deal with JYP, we need to stay unite, becoz JYPE is full of tricks, and i'm sure we can bring Jay back to the place where he belong...

We are a joke!

To be honest, we are no real fanclub anymore. We just are not the same Hottest we were since the beginning of becoming 2PM fans. When I think of other fanclubs, they would never have allowed this for their idols. What is wrong with some of us? How are we failing the boys?

Many of us have strayed away from what it means to be Hottest. The actions of the company had led to this drama and put us as Hottest in this situation. We had a chance to make things right, but many messed up. Now we have another chance, but many of still messing up. Why?

As Hottest are we not suppose to protect our boys? So then why would we be ok with their company to doing this to them? I am quite disappointed in some Hottest who think it is ok for the company to work the boys so hard, to abandon him, to use the boys and to use him.

There have been too many excuses for why some Hottest refuse to help him. Some have said because of the album, but the album is over with. Some say, "Oh we cannot let the other boys lose their careers for one person." But it is ok with you that this one person will lose his career? Nevermind, he is the one who helped them get their career to where it is today.

Both while he was in the group and now that he is home. But really I wonder what some of you thought would have happened if the boys have a little less album sales. They were not going to fall off the face of the earth. The company would not go bankrupt. Albums do not matter compared to endorsements. Lower album sales would prove a point to the company.

Some say, "he does not make up 2PM," but we know this already. 2PM is made up of 7 people, but some of you think 2PM makes up 6. He may not make up 2PM, but he is head (leader) of 2PM, which is important you know and last I heard, 2PM did not make up just 6 either.

Some say, "oh he is happy at home," well who would not be happy at home. But you cannot stay home forever, you have to experience life. 2PM is a part of his life. You do not think he was happy in 2PM? Really, I see this as the biggest excuse ever and not a good one.

There are so many more excuses. the list goes on. Really, some of you Hottest do not care about him because he is not your bias. You say you love him and want him back, but you do nothing to help. Even though the projects are easy to do and do not have a negative affect on the boys, but will let the company know he is still wanted. Is it hard to do a post-it?

But it is no matter to you, just as long as this does not affect your bias. But we, who do try to help him, are selfish. I am not getting anything out of this. He is not my bias, so where is the selfishness? But look at yourself, because you want a MV, an album and the boys back on variety shows... he has to wait.

I think too many only look at the surface of things, instead of the big picture. Some of you think because 2PM are popular now, they will always be. What happens when they are not at the top? And when the competition comes? Will losing a friend/brother, be all worth it?

Some of you who call yourselves Hottest, is it worth it to you? Because it is you who helped them lose him. But you think 2PM will be the same, right? Sure on camera they seem happy, but who knows how they feel off camera. This is not something you forget or get over easily.

I feel most for Wooyoung, Khun and Channie because they were closest to him and took his leave the hardest. You can tell by how emotional they got. I wonder how more hurt they will be, if he does not come back? It probably hurts the boys and definitely makes them think about how their company would not care for them and question the loyalty of some Hottest, should antis go after them, if they make a mistake in the future (afterall they are not perfect).

We have another chance to help bring him back. I use him/his/he because some of you Hottest have forgotten the name Jay, because you have forgotten him altogether. None the less, we have a chance to get him back, but yet you are messing things up.

To use a short time, the only time we have left, to help someone get their career back and to save a friendship and to wake-up a company in how to treat their artists, protect their artists and future trainees. Is that too much? I do not think so. It is for a short time.

I mean what is it about him that some of you as Hottest do not think he is worth helping? I do not get you. He made a mistake, how long does he have to be punished for it? He has trainee fees to pay back and a part-time job(s) will not cut it. And he is so behind in school. At least with 2PM, he has more career opportunities to make money for him and his family.

All the buying of the next album, watching of variety shows and future MVs and voting for awards, is not going to mask the guilt we will be feeling from letting him down. And I do feel this is a let down to him and to the boys. They deserve a loyal fanclub like other artists.

I hope people actually open their eyes to what is going on. As Hottest, many are letting this happen, when they could be stopping this. This should not be happening to him and I hope it will not happen to anyone else. But if we do not succeed because of carelessness, then we should be ashamed of ourselves.

Guest angg_jagiya

credit:

KoreanMomsfor2pmJay

many people love him, love from round the world and from different ages...

waiting for good news.

Guest xRyuusei

@ cherryblossom81

I disagree with pretty much everything you have said. We all have different opinions on what happened and there is nothing wrong with that. What is wrong, is how some people are pointing fingers saying "you're not a true fan because you're pro6/pro7/anti-____/pro-____." and "it's so and so's fault because they did/didn't do this or that". Just because a few rumors say that it is the company's fault, it doesn't mean that it really is. Just because some fans choose to not be active does not mean that it's their fault Jay isn't back yet. We don't really know anything except for that Jay is in Seattle now and we all wish he never left in the first place. People can say they know something but is it the truth or just lies to get us all riled up? I don't believe we have a short amount time either. Many people only believe we have until the end of February because of rumors once again. The reason why this situation is extremely complicated is because we don't know anything and that too many people are taking these rumors as the truth. It's up to the individual to believe what they want to believe. Just because they think he's happy at home doesn't mean that they're making excuses, it's just their own take on the situation.

I can understand why JYPE is taking a backseat. Even if they tell the truth, there will be fans who assume that they are lying. How are they supposed to do anything when they know there will always be people who are suspicious of everything they do?

In my opinion, I think we just need to wait. And if anything were to happen on the fans part it should be something positive that shows Jay is always welcome in Korea and how he's a key component to 2PM's success.

Guest entermuriel

Guys-- i just want to say something and i hope everyone will keep this in mind before reacting and writing about the latest news and rumor.

all you got to do is to remember that IT'S JUST A RUMOR take it as a grain of salt. do not believe in it just because it might sound legit... because it simply is not.

that recent rumor was actually a post at a DC Gallery [anyone can put up a post in there]. and this post has ALREADY BEEN DELETED. don't buy into this rumor whatsoever. don't buy into ANY RUMOR anymore.

believing in these rumors will only make it harder for you. honestly, it would only make it worse for yourself if you do.

i'm saying this because, seriously... these rumors are just breaking us. don't react and act based off these rumors, it's just not worth it.

don't jump into conclusions when nothing has happened yet. seriously, it's only been one day since the news of the conference came out and people has started building their little conspiracy theories. is it that hard to wait until Saturday and see what comes out of this? we've waited almost six months... i'm sure five more days won't hurt.

and don't point fingers. you want unity? then don't go blaming others. simple as that. people have different ways to cope with things, to deal with things. don't just say it's someone's fault just cause you're frustrated right now, it's not helping at all with the unity we want. if anything, it'll do the complete opposite. and who wants that? i'm sure no one does.

Archived