☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest kissme123

if jay's not coming back, i wont risk my heart being tear apart and heartbroken like what happened in these past few months...what if one of the boys will suffer the same thing as Jay...i dont wanna face losing any of them again and fight for nothing again...

so...i'll give up the fandom and take a good care of my pets...thats pretty much a better thing to do.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uh-ohxev

Oh man. Things aren't looking good for this "meeting" then... I'm so sad/scared. If this really is the end and Jaebum doesn't return... I don't know what I'm going to do. It'll be JYPEs loss more than anything. Losing such a talented person. I find it so hard to understand, why they would let him go like that.

Despite the stupid things they pulled, I still held hope that JYPE was still smart underneath it all. And, they would know that bringing Jay back would be more beneficial than anything... but, if rumors turn into truth - than, once again, I'm disappointed. If they thought Hottests actions were bad when Jay left, they need to prepare themselves because they haven't seen nothing yet.. They better get ready for the backlash, if JYPE is planning to announce that awful piece of news.

On the contrary to Silence's predictions, I'm actually believing that Jay's comeback is nearer than we thought. Too many people have come in here, run amok with the rumours and used alot of our fears against us.

This month alone I read two reports which is closest to what I believe in and also what I have been told in my real life corporate world. One is the report which the mic noona gave about the boys and her take on JYPE's meeting about Jay and his comeback, the other is the latest poster which dropped insider news that Jay is definitely coming back but she's not sure if its for this album.

This is where I differ from her in opinion. Too many people are watching the official statement on this next album and is all prepared to throw in their towel on 2PM if the news is negative. With this much at stake and public opinion on his scandal at its absolute best on positivity, I believe business wise, they will make the decision to bring him back.

One more week... I'm just glad at least something is happening.

Guest thegreatbigbang

Hey guys, I know you guys are busy discussing other things but I would appreciate if you guys could help me.

I've been looking for everywhere but still can't find

1. Market O Brownie CF, My cake & Tik Tok MV in HD, I mean real HD, 2PM's CF clip lately doesn't even reach 100mb. It's about 50-55mb for My cake & Tik Tok and it's very very BLURRRRRRRY.

2. Do you guys know where else to download pics besides 2OD, 2pmalways.com, wooo.tistory.com & wooyoung.tumblr.com ? Pics on Tumblr is WAYYYYY to small, which just can be used for avatar. And I really really need more HUGE pics from :

- Spris

- Tik Tok (I'm Woo biased, but so far it's exactly 4 pics of him I can find):

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8353/taecwoo1.jpg

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8489/taecwoo2.jpg

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/6501/taecwoo3.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2047/taecwoo4.jpg

- Market Brownie, because some of them seem to be haven't released yet, like this :

-- > http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwpwu8ke...zh5sno1_500.png (I need group/each member's solo pic (esp Woo), I can only find Khun's so far)

Thank you in advance :D.

About the meeting. I don't know what to think but just hope for the best.

On the contrary to Silence's predictions, I'm actually believing that Jay's comeback is nearer than we thought. Too many people have come in here, run amok with the rumours and used alot of our fears against us.

This month alone I read two reports which is closest to what I believe in and also what I have been told in my real life corporate world. One is the report which the mic noona gave about the boys and her take on JYPE's meeting about Jay and his comeback, the other is the latest poster which dropped insider news that Jay is definitely coming back but she's not sure if its for this album.

This is where I differ from her in opinion. Too many people are watching the official statement on this next album and is all prepared to throw in their towel on 2PM if the news is negative. With this much at stake and public opinion on his scandal at its absolute best on positivity, I believe business wise, they will make the decision to bring him back.

One more week... I'm just glad at least something is happening.

I rarery post in this thread, however I agree with you that at least something will happen after bitter (with less sweet) five months. Thanks for your positive view to keep me chin-up for till next Saturday.

Guest mirandy

too many rumors. I'm not buying any of them until I hear the official statement on the 27th.

People should not announce their intention to leave 2PM's fandom when nothing has happened yet. For all we know, Jay might actually come back.

I also would like to kindly request that, in the case of Jay's complete withdrawal, please do not go to this thread and announce that you're leaving 2PM's fandom. Please quietly leave. It's better that way for all those people who choose to stick with 2PM.

Guest mediocreatbest

OMG! I caught Nichkhun and Doojoon today in the airport! (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) in Manila, Philippines! They came to film for Dan Bi :)

Me and my friends went there without knowing any information whatsoever concerning their arrival, just taking the chance and stuff. Then we over heard some girls saying they were aboard Asiana Airlines (?) - it was scheduled to arrive at 12 NN, but no Nichkhun and Doojoon.. til around 1 PM? VERY few fans showed up because NO INFORMATION was leaked about their arrival, just the date (Feb 21) so those who did take the chance (like me and my friends!!) were soooooooo close to Nichkhun and Doojoon! THEY'RE SO FLAWLESSS :)

Nichkhun was very nice, he was smiling and waving to the fans, and most fangirls didn't expect to see Doojoon there. OH DID I MENTION I TOUCHED BOTH OF THEM? <3 <3 <3 AHHH!:) anyways, when they went on their bus, the bus was idle for like, 30 minutes (to an hour) or so! so we were just taking pictures and asking them to smile, but the reflection off the window was REAAALLY annoying. Doojoon smiled every now and then, but he looked sad cause noone really paid much attention to him (except me and my friend, HAHAHAHA)

Overall, they were really nice, and... IT WAS AMAZINGGG :) basically, lol!

I'm uploading videos right now (since they're better evidence than the pictures) so, hopefully I'll get them up! wooohoo! :)

EDIT:

FANCAMS HERE!!

So jealous! I've been wishing for Nichkhun to come here and now that he's here, I don't get to meet him... :(

I want to stalk.:D But I've got no details!:(

Mirandy -

I also would like to kindly request that, in the case of Jay's complete withdrawal, please do not go to this thread and announce that you're leaving 2PM's fandom. Please quietly leave. It's better that way for all those people who choose to stick with 2PM.

I think your request borders on an infringement on the freedom of speech don't you think? Even myself who have used my media buying agency to take out ads on soompi don't see it as more ownership to trample on others and curtail their opinions, much less just a fellow poster like everyone else to dictate who should or should not air their thoughts on this open forum?

If you don't like reading certain posts, please just ignore it. Sometimes its best to practise tolerance than to give out 'well-meaning' mouth pieces like this which obviously screams of being on a higher horse than everyone else. Its condescending and it might also make readers of your posts feel like idiots incapable of taking responsibility for their opinions.

Thanks.

EDIT: This is not a Kabler thread. I never needed anyone to ship me or am I doing these posts to create a shrine for worshippers. What hit this fandom five months ago is bad enough and all I am doing is using whatever little privy knowledge I have to give someone a hope in the face of these lies, rumours and division. It has created so much pain that some of the stronger ones facing it in its entirety is already hanging by a strand and yet they are also doing their best to help out the ones confused and in total helplessness with the sudden turn of events at every bend.

Yet there are posters like yourselves with no face to a name that bashes the younger ones, take their hurt and their off comments sometimes and 'ridding' them out like weeds in a field. Just as I have no claims to authority neither do any of you. If I see 'bullying', i will stand up against it because my own threshold for tolerance is often maxed out in the face of posters who are constantly smelling 'superior' and coming here to 'authorise' what one must do and what one must not.

You want to know why people are agreeing to the things that I have pointed out? Its basicially because my intentions were never malicious and I also happen to have a heart for everyone out there who is struggling with this whole fiasco just like myself. The same thoughts, rationale I used to allay myself in the face of these troubling times, I come here to share it in the hope that despite the darkness, we could use a torchlight. If this disturbs you, it is unfortunate. And you are wrong, there are many people in this thread who agree to disagree with my views and I welcome it with open arms. Its discussion and not condescension that buys you respect.

Dfallentears: Thanks for the picture. Broke into a big smile because of it. Jay is so pretty isn't he... :)

Max23: Khun looks amazing. I'm not liking his overly made up looks too much but the one of him in yellow is great. Saw the fancams in Phils. Looking really really good, his star quality these days is outstanding but sometimes I think Khun shines the most when he is the only one in the spotlight. He's been really quiet these days

Guest mirandy

I think your request borders on an infringement on the freedom of speech don't you think. If you don't like reading certain posts, please just ignore it. Sometimes its best to practise tolerance than to give out 'well-meaning' mouth pieces like this which obviously screams of being on a higher horse than everyone else. Its condescending and it also make others look like they are idiots incapable of taking responsibilties to their speeches.

Thanks.

not to sound offensive but since when did you become the God of this thread that has the right to correct and criticize everyone and everything? I "kindly request" people to not talk about things like "I'm leaving 2PM's fandom, sorry" because I'm sure a lot of fans would feel hurt to see those kind of statements. People don't have to listent to me. I'm not criticizing them, I'm asking them to do something, if they don't agree, it's fine.

I remember you attacked silence457 last time about how condescending he/she is, but I have a feeling that you are the same as him/her. If you don't like some people's posts, please just ignore it. I don't see anyone on a higher horse than you are in this thread. Take your own advice please.

Another thing that I'm not exactly happy about: I didn't know that this thread has become a thread of Kabler's followers. Kabler says something and everybody agrees and thanks Kabler for the "information" I'm not sure how true your information is, but the way you keep emphasizing that your information is based on business perspectives, on insider information and stuff like that just makes it look like you're trying too hard.

I don't know if people have the same feeling, but I got bugged by your posts a lot. This thread really needs a lot more variety in perspectives.

Yet there are those cruel like yourselves and silence with no face to a name that bashes the younger ones, take their hurt and their off comments sometimes and 'ridding' them out like weeds in a field. Just as I have no claims to authority neither do any of you. If I see 'bullying', i will stand up against becasue my own threshold for tolerance is often maxed out in the face of posters who are constantly smelling 'superior' and coming here to 'authorise' what one must do and what one must not.

And you have a face to your name? Who knows, you may well be one of those trollers who have nothing to do but pretend to be some wise beings to get praises from the innocent fans? I don't bully on anyone, the only bully I see here is you trying to shut me up on what I believe to be a reasonable request. You could have said it in a nicer way, but no, instead you chose to use those words like "condescending" and "higher horse" to talk about me. Before I blow off, I just want to say that it's not only "those cruel like me and silence" that hurt people, but also people like you that hurt a lot of people here. If you talk about "superior" then look at yourself, who feels the need to help "the ones confused and struggling"... Doesn't that also scream "superior"? When someone tries to argue the other way that may possibly hurt "the ones confused and struggling", you stop them from opening their mouths. Let's face it, you cannot protect people in real life, not to mention online. People need to take responsibilities for themselves and figure out what to do with their life. Instead of constantly criticizing people as "condescending" how about thinking that it's just an opinion out there? The world is harsh, I don't come here to see kids cry and worse, an overbearing mother whining.

You want to know why people are agreeing to the things that I have pointed out? Its basicially because my intentions were never malicious and I also happen to have a heart for everyone out there who is struggling with this whole fiasco just like myself. The same thoughts, rationale I used to allay myself in the face of these troubling times, I come here to share it in the hope that despite the darkness, we could use a torchlight. If this disturbs you, it is unfortunate. And you are wrong, there are many people in this thread who agree to disagree with my views and I welcome it with open arms. Its discussion and not condescension that buys you respect.

Do not label something as malicious just because it's negative and disturbing to think about.

Despite the darkness, we could use a torchlight. Yes. So people who come here to say that they will leave 2PM's fandom, are they lighting any torch? Am I wrong in requesting that they refrain from talking about leaving 2PM's fandom?

If my post disturbs you, it is unfortunate.

Edit:

PM would be better, for the sake of this thread.

Let's hope the result will be good for everyone.

Today Chansung, Wooyoung and Junho were present at JYP audition and gave some supporting speech to all the contestants. (Is that couple jacket that Wooyoung and Junho was wearing?)

Credit: as tagged

Scan pictures from Single magazine, latest issue with the photoshoots of our MCD Guyz boys : Nichkhun, Chansung and Junho.

Scan credit: as tagged

Tomorrow, Thai radio program SEED 97.5 FM will release 2PM new single called Follow Your Soul. Maybe it's a new CF song, we will find out tomorrow.

Credit: 2PMalways.com

FAMILY OUTING 2 CUT:

Opening Idols' Bags

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edZHzokvoLE...player_embedded

Yoona, Kwon and Taec Cut 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb3FhTQt3YI...player_embedded

Yoona, Kwon and Taec Cut 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDnF5Trj3FA...player_embedded

@dfallentears:

omg Jay looks like a girl! His skin is flawless I can't even compare (run off and cry in a corner *^*)

@Kabler:

I think Khun must feel a bit lonely when MCing for MCD because out of the 8 of them, only Khun is non-Korean, and his Korean skill is not really up to par with the natives. I can't wait to see his movie, hope it doesn't get dropped :)

this is a 2PM thread. So let's keep things to discussions about 2PM? Maybe if anyone has any issues with anyone, perhaps it's better to take it outside this thread. A lot of us are already burdened by the state of things 2PM & its fandom are facing now... So let's not cramp these thread any further with such personal arguments... I am not dictating anyone here. I'm just giving my comments. Let's not make reading this thread anymore tiresome, shall we? ^_^

Guest dfallentears

oh dear...

i really hope this thread wont get overheated again

i usually only lurks around, but this is upsetting to see

could you guys (you know who you are) take this outside like on your own pm or something?

it's good that you have clarified what u meant just dont...

dont bash each other guys this is making me teary...

pleaaaaseee calm down :(:(:(

here's a photo of jay (i'm not sure if this is ps-ed or not)

i hope this helps a bit

prettyjay.jpg

edit:

@Max23 @Kabler

i know right? he looks sooooo pretty here.

i just hope this pic is not ps-ed or somethg, not that it'll lessen the fact that jay IS pretty lol

since i got to know about them 2PM i noticed immediately that Jay is such a freakin pretty androgynous (like dbsk Jaejoong..lol all these ppl named jae must be pretty ^^)

khun for me is just like super cute...Jay is something else

*omg i juz noticed i'm using the word 'pretty' too many times here kekekekeke

Guest pretty_pink.cups

regarding rumour:

No offense but am choosing not to believe it, because again i have heard a similar rumour before from who was another member called 'le_maii'; who you type exactly like, and i mean exactly,she has been MIA for a while now i think. i believe she also had a connection to Jay through her boyfriend? friend? not too sure... she said something about how the connection was close to jay and they spoke to jay and he said he was definitely returning..she also said he didnt state when or anything, nywho point is..its very similar and that was written a while back when people started going bananas about Jay not coming back and the rumours were coming out like by the minute...kinda similar to what is going on now...u knw people missing Jaebeom, thread is hot with arguements, support for Jay increasing...so label me pessimistic or whatever but until i see park Jaebeom land on Korean soil...i am the skeptic

and any sources except AOM/JYPe that tells me anything...to me thats just a rumour...

again no offense just sharing my own opinion on things :)

Sorry for cutting your post...

Hmmmm... I wonder how someone can type exactly like someone else? lmfao that kinda confuses me. Just like the rumor, you can believe to believe me or not, but I'm not le_mai.

Of course this is your own opinion so if you choose not to believe me then no big deal! kekeke

Well I can't share with you when he's coming back because well... I really have no freaking idea though I wish I did! I just shared what I shared because well I really hope it's going to come true and that I truly believe that he'll come back.

I don't know if what I'm about to post below can give you any reassurance to my post but hey, I tried (; and once again, even after this, if you still don't believe me at all, then hey, it's all up to you!

---

So Jaebeom's relative was able to get me a 2PM CD AUTOGRAPHED WITH ALL THE MEMBERS. Obviously, I don't live in Korea so I couldn't have met them myself or anything and I've never won anything once in my life...

:D

(notice how it says NOT FOR SALE on the back) These are copies that only the company and the boys can hand out themselves (:

----

When was this taken?

tumblr_ky67xgeFJJ1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

Cuz... that's Jay in the picture right? (:

tumblr_ky65y24yVR1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

tumblr_ky652n1R3D1qzh5sno1_400.gif

LOL

So Jaebeom's relative was able to get me a 2PM CD AUTOGRAPHED WITH ALL THE MEMBERS. Obviously, I don't live in Korea so I couldn't have met them myself or anything and I've never won anything once in my life...

http://i45.tinypic.com/2qbyy34.jpg

:D

http://i50.tinypic.com/p7f45.jpg

(notice how it says NOT FOR SALE on the back) These are copies that only the company and the boys can hand out themselves (:

awwwww, im so envious of u girl, ur so lucky to get it

and thanks for sharing the info about Jay earlier~

OH GOD!!!!!!!!!! @ Max23 you made my day.... week...... month ...... year,,,,,, with those pics of my Delisious ChanSung he looks so HOT inthis hairstyle, simply the sexiest MODEL I have seen for a very long time. Thank You again @MAx 23, Love you take care!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:):P

Now we have 7 days to go!! I hope everyone eat and sleep well and just be ready for good news!! I believe the timing for Jay to come back couldn't be more perfect than this!! Here's why we need our leader back in time... 2PM & WG are going to have a concert in the US!!! Wootttt!!!! I'm so excited!! :D

Aww..It's so nice to see Khunnie got a lot of loves in Phillipines. He looked surprised but very happy. Phillipines fans, please keep us posted!! We would be appreciated to hear Khun's activities over there.

Did you guys watch FO?? Kwonnie was freakin' funny!! LOL I miss DaeSung though. I also hope the show would make a certain scandal die down SOON. I admit it really ticked me off. :ph34r:

please fellow Hottest please do not fight anymore bcoz sometimes its just to tiresome to see fellow hottest attacking one another. Just ignore the post that u dun like or do not agree with..That's what i always do...Love and Respect?? :)

I love every single ppl who love 2pm regardless with their stand whether to support 6pm or not..I kidda pro in _________ and i will do everything i can to bring back our leadja :) I know the boys wants us to do everything we can to speed up the process of him returning :)

Another Jay bboy battle in 14 February 2010 :)

http://nrzb85.egloos.com/2374942

66441564.jpg

and respectleadja silent protest video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXsqfCXZ784

awesome video but i dun really like the selection of the 1st song. But the 2nd one is awesome!!!

Archived