☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest haiphuong

WOW. Yeah! I thought I saw Jay in the 2nd pic and I was very shock. Jun Ho is really looks like Jay.

Finally, MCD is back. I remember that I didn't see MCD after Jay left and I don't know the time when Mnet temporality stopped it. What I wanna say here is MCD is back and I really hope Jay could comeback too :)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zahieyjunki

Nichkhun and Song Jihyo will visit Philippines to do charity work

Nichkhun & Song Ji Hyo will be heading over to the Philippines, to do some charity work.

On 21st 2PM’s Nichkhun and Actress Song Ji Hyo flying away to Philippines.

They will guest appearances on MBC’s 'DanBi'.It's is a program that helps those in need as well as showing the stars’ honest and true genuine side. The display of Nichkhun and Song Ji Hyo’s warm and genuine sides are highly anticipated.

The ‘DanBi‘ Philippines special will air early March.

cr : kpoplive + omonatheydidn't @ LJ

@Kabler:

I completely agree with everything you've said.

And thanks a lot, your posts always give me some hope!!

Let's fight for Jay, we'll bring him back keke

Guest mirandy

Comments from KBites on Junho and Taec's article

The only member of 2PM I absolutely adore. He’s a great dancer and singer – pretty much the only one who does both things correctly.

Oh my! This is so sadd! And, I think Junho is the best in 2pm when it comes to both dancing AND singing!

he’s the only 2pm/jyp boy i like…

<3

Taec is getting annoying not like nickkhun when he the main guy i don’t even know why he getting all this attention his abs is gone is not even a good rapper and he need a new stylist what with the fur sweeter his wearing.

90% Taec Taec Taec

5% Wooyoung

3% Khun

2% Junsu, Junho, & Chansung

Annoying?

Yes.

Fighting, Junho! You’re popularity season will come soon!

It seems that Junho's popularity season is finally here.

- The ending to this story is not a good one. For example, one of the things that Hottest Moms brought up is that this whole episode is not going to make it any easier for them to convince their children to return to Korea to live and work. This whole story seems to support that old adage, "you can't go home again." It also seems to say that the netizens WON.

- There is the psychological toll of a lack of closure, a lack of resolution that is not only going to affect him, but also the remaining 6 members of 2pm.Even if they announce that Jay is gone from the group, the "what-ifs" are going to haunt them forever.

The way I look at it, Jay's happiness is a fairly insignificant item. He's a grown man, with a lot of issues to resolve.

sorry to cut your post but this is exactly why i am joining the struggle to bring him back. i wish this was a simple story of a boy man with an unraveled past. BUT this is about:

- freedom of speech and right to privacy of a celebrity

- mob rule (netizens)

- embracing globalization where borders are blurred and cultures are bound to mix

To say he's happier where he is and stop fighting for Jae is taking the easy way out by seeing things in absolute naivete, and putting on rose tinted glasses by blinding out the hard truth there is out there. I am actually glad to hear him taking on 4 different part time jobs, because in that I see a matured Jaebum, someone who does not want to tax his parents further, put aside whatever superstar pride and be real. As long as he does not do anything permanent like enroll in college full-time or find a full time position, it means that there's hope in the situation and likely an arrangement is in place.

My wish is to see him soon. I really really miss that kid... and his potential

sorry to cut your post. his enrolment in college is actually my greatest fear. it is something permanent for me too. i think such news will kill the hope that i have.

TAKE YOU DOWN REHEARSAL PICTURE IN DANCE STUDIO

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac194/i...st/bc52ac91.jpg

CREDITS : DCGALL, 2ONEDAY.COM

I juz wanna share this with you guys..

and i KNOW it's not just me that see LEE JUNHO as JAY here ESP the second picture.. freaky right?! it's like his spirit's still lingering around the practice room => LOL it's not lyk he's dead or anything..

i totally agree. plus that white shirt. gah!

----------

i think that the only person who can say that jay is happy wherever he is will only be himself. that's why all i want is a statement coming from him at the end of it all that the decision is his and that he is happy.

BTW, i'm sooo proud of all the posters here! the past several pages have been mature sharing of opinions. yey!

P.S. does boycott also include NO STALKING? hehehe...khun's coming and well...

Hmmm. I see a lot of people would like Jay to stay where he is, because he seems to be happy in the bboying videos that we watch.

Unfortunately, bboying can't take up 24 hours of the day, and it can't take up 100% of anyone's life. The hard facts of the matter are:

- Jay and his family are left with massive amounts of debt - why do you think he is working all of those part-time jobs? To keep his abs in shape? The Park family is looking at thousands of dollars that will have to be repaid.

- He still owes his freedom to JYPE for the next five years or so, and so he will not be able to work professionally for anyone else. He has never really been interested in college, he wants to be a performer - but under contract but not used by JYPE, how is he going to earn a living?

- The ending to this story is not a good one. For example, one of the things that Hottest Moms brought up is that this whole episode is not going to make it any easier for them to convince their children to return to Korea to live and work. This whole story seems to support that old adage, "you can't go home again." It also seems to say that the netizens WON.

- There is the psychological toll of a lack of closure, a lack of resolution that is not only going to affect him, but also the remaining 6 members of 2pm.Even if they announce that Jay is gone from the group, the "what-ifs" are going to haunt them forever.

The way I look at it, Jay's happiness is a fairly insignificant item. givHe's a grown man, with a lot of issues to resolve.

lol...ur post gave me a good laugh n i absolutely agreed with every words u said

Jay has to come back no matter what, Life isn't all that, people need to fight for the better future anyways

Guest jenny_vaj

OMG! Jaebummie was so freaking HOT when he was dancing to Chris Brown's song, while 2PM were also dancing to it too....so ironic. Like I said, 2PM are always skilled @ everything, dancing, rapping, singing, b-boying, whatever man, you name it you got it. I'm so proud to see Leadja Jay dancing like that...*sigh* I'm so glad I'm a HOTTEST, everyday I fall in love with them more and more...LoL...2PM saranghae <333

Guest dfallentears

omg i'm so proud to be here right now

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

guys lets keep our thread like this from now on kay?

oh gosh..i think my heart swelled several times bigger reading through the latest pages here

i wanna say thank you for everyone that has offered their opinion here...

because the other day when i watched Jay's latest bboy videos, i dont know why but all of a sudden i felt like this is gonna be the only way i can see him in the future

i lost it then and there and started crying so hard...T_T

*sigh...all i can say is i'm glad i'm here reading this thread

i think i've re-charged my spirit and i have faith that he'll be back...for his sake and half of the world's too.

;)

Guest haze1nut

More or less I agree with you. Jaebeom's family does have a lot of debt to pay off and the best way for them to pay off those debt is if Jaebeom goes back and earns his hard earned money.

But you have to admit that Jaebeom is a hard working boy and he'll put up with anything for the sake of his family. Training harshly under JYP for four years could almost compare the the part time jobs. More or less... of course not completely, but we all know how harsh the training days are. Also, after they debuted and now are some of Korea's biggest stars, the pressure of being a star is incredibly excruciating. All the hours of practice and all the performances...

Everyone complained when the 6PM boys were doing so many performances in a row and they looked so tired and so worn out. That's comparable to four part time jobs. But, of course, doing that would be... doing something Jaebeom loves.

But that's also why Jaebeom now is back to break dancing... It's something he loves.

AOM's bboying skills are up there. They're not the best breakers in the Northwest, but they have skills... If they practice more and go to more events... the more events they win, the more money they get, the more 'fame' they achieve.

Winning an event doesn't give you a lot of money, obviously... about $400 each event and the boys have to split it... but that contributes. There were also rumors of AOM possibly considering trying out for ABDC (America's best dance crew).

Now that's just a rumor... but if they did, they could definitely make it I think. (:

Jaebeom is tied down to JYPE for now, but if he doesn't return, his contract will be terminated most likely. He could always try to go big in the American Entertainment. Yeah, I know that's really hard to do, but hey, there's always next season of American Idol! haha

Whether Jaebeom comes back or not, in ways, it's not really in our control... True, we can protest or boycott and we write letters and we can send gifts... but in the end it's all really up to what they decide to do. It depends on whether Jay wants to and it depends on whether JYPE lets him.

Jaebeom's happiness isn't at all insignificant. . . he's human. Every human deserves happiness. If he's happy in Seattle and he doesn't mind putting up with all the part time jobs... then he'll stay. But if he's not happy at home, he'll go back. (that is if JYPE let's him)

But thinking about his happiness is really the only thing that can get, at least, me through. Thinking that he's not at home sitting on his butt and crying and moping... but rather he's happy to see Daniel and Chase and Tony and Junior and all his friends and family. (:

But this is just my point of view... and I personally believe that whatever happens, is happening for a reason.

Honestly, I don't think any asian can make it big in American Idol. Which is weird because you would think that America has a good general opinion of asians but in the public media it's a no. I don't even think John Park could make it for long, i hope he proves me wrong bc he's easily one of my favorites...moving on.

I have to agree with you on everything you pointed out..in this economy no one can slack off.

Jay is a hardworking boy and I totally believe he can succeed in whatever his heart is set out on.

The rumors of him holding down 4 jobs doesn't surprise me, right now he technically doesn't have a GED or any qualifications for him to hold down an office job even though he went to Korean for high school and college. I feel sorry for this kid, he's a hardworking boy and for him to owe JYPE money for all the training is heartbreaking.

The harsh reality of the situation is, he needs to go back to Korea and earn money that way.

Yes, he is happy dancing/bboying with his crew but that isn't going to make money and he knows it (hence 4 jobs)

His other option is to take a GED and go to community college and earn some sort of associates degree but with his family situation he doesn't have the time for it.

But if he wants to make money doing what he loves (dancing) he'll need to go back to Korea.

As a Hottest, you should already know what we need to do to get him to Korea.

Again, I don't really know anything about Jay. It's Jay himself that has to make his own decisions.

But if we can help him, why not?

At the moment, I seriously can't stand hearing any news of 2pm without Jay. For some reason, I totally feel bitter about 1:59pm. The happy go lucky days are gone for me and I'm sad about it. Lately, I've been watching MBLAQ on reality shows and their goofy ways totally remind me of the 2pm of the past.

Man, it was so nice seeing Jay dance again on those youtube videos....HE IS JUST OOOZZZING WITH TALENT!

Half the time I was watching i was telling myself, "okay...when is he going to take off his shirt?!?" hahaha, crazy.

Guest prae.nim

Chacha (AOM) jus updated AOM facebook page about presents from Hottest

I'm sorry that I can't read Korean yet, but Jay gave me a present from the Hottest fans http://cafe.daum.net/jay870425 . Sorry that I couldn't identify your name, but THANK YOU for the chocolates, and Black and White hoodies! If you are a part of this group, you're awesome! We really appreciate it...seriously. It...'s like having a whole new wardrobe! But of extra special clothing ^_^ Thx thx thx http://cafe.daum.net/jay870425 hottests! -Chacha-

btw, if someone can access duam page, plz share the pic to all of us ^,^

Guest abcdana

i agree with you @haze1nut about missing 2pm and skipping out on the 159 promotions, cf, etc... and because of that, i'm getting a chance to see alot of other talented groups out there.

one of the things that really scares me alot is that there's all this great groups and solo artists out there and i just think that 2pm is BETTER with jaebum. and without him, that group just blends in with the other idol groups... our boys are good but what makes them MORE special than any other groups is the group dynamic with all 7 of them! (and 11- if you think of one day). on some show, one of the mc's asked 2pm boys "aren't you afraid that you became so big so fast?" that never worried me until jaebum left. when they were all together as 7, it was never a worry because they could become even better and bigger... now... well~

im still waiting to hear from jype that jaebum is coming back. and i hope he does for this next mini album or whatever in april because i want them to really truly do great (& i hope to actually be able to buy their album this time around)...

lets just say-- i'm hoping for good news soon.

what.. so weird.. about 2pm now is that.. they'r gettin so alike heheh..

as for junho in the pratice..room.. it's definately.. jay in there???

as for the spris advert i see nichkhun as junsu!! n wooyoung n chansung.. so alike!!

sometimes.. it's so hard to tell between wooyoung , junho, chansung!! as the hairstyle n outfit r similar!!

Guest avchuck

Heyah! Just found this:

JAY NOW HAS AN INTERNATIONAL FORUM! IT'S CALLED:

ART OF JAY!

^

^

CLICK

:wub:

Kyaaaaahhh! I'm so ESSITED!! They just created it, so I can't wait to see all the Jay Lovin' there!! :lol:

Guest sapharia

LOL the movie parody posters are hilarious xD someone has epic photoshopping skillssss keke

I would LOVE to see all those movies, especially the 2pm new moon version! I bet our boys would make beastly wolves xD

The 2nd to last pic (from Kiss me) caught me off guard cause I didn't notice Jay was in it xD It looks so perfect~

Guest stardope

LOLLL at the jay movies pics!!!! thx for sharing

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4416/k201...72529nrzb85.jpg ----> LMAO @wooyoung's pic

khun, chan, ho,,,,nice job @the mnet mc-ing!!!!

(they seem a lil bit tired tho'...)

and Kwon singing 10 out of 10... cool!!!!!!!

I wonder... did all the mc-s sang too??

I was re-watching idol army (w/ after school ep) yesterday...

just wanna share the parts that made me laugh to death....

Khun's Flower fail,,, Taec's split,,, comedian leadja,,,their cute innocent faces at the magic show,,,

never fail to make my eyes burst to tears due to heavy laugh...

Archived