☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest pinkchocolate

Sorry for asking this, but WHERE WAS KHUNNIE?! He didnt perform Gimme The Light ):

The first thing i noticed was, Khun was missing!

I was looking forward to hearing him sing his part. ~ Anyone know where he went?

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest felish-ugly

Sorry for asking this, but WHERE WAS KHUNNIE?! He didnt perform Gimme The Light ):

The first thing i noticed was, Khun was missing!

I was looking forward to hearing him sing his part. ~ Anyone know where he went?

i'm not really sure where he was....

but maybe he was on Thailand during his valentine trip..

i dont really understand what valentine trip means but maybe it something like going somewhere with several lucky fans and enjoying valentine's day...

you can go to 2pmalways.com to know more about khun trip in thailand...

Guest Fae_Min

Eeek!!! Ive just watched music bank...

And i say the boys did a great job singing This Song and also a great job singing with 2AM..

But aren't the boys look rather distracted during the gimme the light perf??? And i pity Wooyoungie, he even sang wrongly :( but no worries kay baby..

And i realized that Junho was quite distracted by Junsu's powerful

adlib XD

Taec's rap is juz DAEBAK!!!

Guest viviean

I really love oneday's performance. it's so lively and cheerful.

if jay's there,it'll be great x100000000000.

miss him so much. sigh

oops! i'm not sure about this rumors so i decided to delete my post.

sorry hottest.

ps.this rumors is about khun,not jay ,so don't worried hottest keke.

Guest sascha_park

oops! i'm not sure about this rumors so i decided to delete my post.

sorry hottest.

ps.this rumors is about khun,not jay ,so don't worried hottest keke.

ahhh~~~ bout khun... you're really made me nervous....

i don't know.. i'm not feel excited with Oneday-1 performance...

and usually a person who says "one take" in every oneday join stage is jaebum oppa..

ahhh~~ really miss him..

Guest pinkchocolate

I really love oneday's performance. it's so lively and cheerful.

if jay's there,it'll be great x100000000000.

miss him so much. sigh

rumors i've got today.

be prepare for tomorrow hottest.

something will happen and it'll attack our heart 100%.

some of you might be think it's bad thing but for me it's good thing.

long time no see watching you on variety show. hope this show is not create fan war.

ps. this is just rumors i've got today. if it's not true,i have to apologize you all.

Hey viviean, what rumour are you talking about? Where will the rumour/news be announced? Its regarding the issue of Jaebeom right? But I dont really get what you mean.

Do clarify :/ I'm getting anxious!

I'm guessing its the annoucement for Khun to be on We Got Married.

For some reason, I think Khun's movie might be in trouble. The filming has been postponed over and over again. There is no news about it and Khun's answer about the movie seems abit cryptic during the cass interviews. If he shoot WGM, supposedly records the new album, and have to balance the movie, wonder how that is going to be possible. I sincerely hope that the movie deal will not fall through. Kim Mi Sook is an excellent actress, the story premise is very interesting and it could be a good platform for Khun.

Keeping fingers crossed on this and waiting for Jay to comeback :)

P:S - If Khun does WGM, I hope his partner will be Sandara. Khun is rather quiet and he would needs someone a bit quirky and spunky to liven things up. He has often mentioned his preference for older girls. I think Sandara and him will be a good match instead of those sweet young things which will likely annoy more than please. Thats why to me, I'll always ship the Kim Hyun Joong and Hwangbo pairing. It was the best couple ever.

Guest eggplant

anyone else thinks that Taec's and Chansung's vocals have improved? 8D

(judging from their performance during Gimme The Light and This Song)

@Kabler

I shipped Joongbo too.. it was the best couple indeed. :)

as for Khun's WGM.. I would also like him to be paired with Dara. Khun is younger, but acts more reserved and mature... while Dara is a noona to him, but acts so cute and lively..and both of them can communicate in English, Both of them also came from/lived in other countries (Khun=thailand, Dara=Phils) so if this is the case, we might see an international kind of fake marriage? kekeke If that would be it, I'd prolly watch it. Only probably because I'm well.... I might DOWNLOAD it instead of watch it on YOUTUBE...like the other shows, right? I hope I'm talking to people here. :)

and I wonder when Mid-feb is Mid-feb? Is it 28 days divided 2 sooooo Feb 14? Well, I've been waiting since day 1 everything so...what does it matter right? Keep the faith Hottests!!!

Guest yooneunhyeaddict

I'm guessing its the annoucement for Khun to be on We Got Married.

For some reason, I think Khun's movie might be in trouble. The filming has been postponed over and over again. There is no news about it and Khun's answer about the movie seems abit cryptic during the cass interviews. If he shoot WGM, supposedly records the new album, and have to balance the movie, wonder how that is going to be possible. I sincerely hope that the movie deal will not fall through. Kim Mi Sook is an excellent actress, the story premise is very interesting and it could be a good platform for Khun.

Keeping fingers crossed on this and waiting for Jay to comeback :)

P:S - If Khun does WGM, I hope his partner will be Sandara. Khun is rather quiet and he would needs someone a bit quirky and spunky to liven things up. He has often mentioned his preference for older girls. I think Sandara and him will be a good match instead of those sweet young things which will likely annoy more than please. Thats why to me, I'll always ship the Kim Hyun Joong and Hwangbo pairing. It was the best couple ever.

Khun in WGM, if that comes through and he is on the show, I hope he is paired with an older woman too! OMG, just thinking about it makes me giggle**. I agree with you that JoongBo was the best pairing, I watched WGM religiously when it was on. This is so exciting I can't wait for the news.

I just found out who 2PM was a couple days ago, when I watched the Cass Beer Commercial that they did with Yoon Eun Hye and oh boy, Khun and Taecyeon are so freakin' hot in there! After watching their mv's and day show activites, I have to say, Khun is my favorite of the 2Pm group. He is very charisimatic and charming when he's not shy and quiet.I love it! Plus he is so gosh darn cute, man I would to get my paws on hime....haha. :lol:

NICHKHUN ATTACK:

Wooyoung remains my favourite member in 2PM but lately my bias seems to have moved to Khun. Khun has always been my second favourite member of the group but these days I am more and more impressed with him as an artiste. Have always said he will be the most successful member of 2PM. This belief has only reinforced recently though many people have perceived his chips to be "falling".

Reason: Khun has an amazing entertainment sense. And he does it so effortlessly and cleverly that I can't believe he is only 22 years old.

This clip totally made me flip with the way he had audiences and sponsors literally turn putty in his hands.

The way he treated his fans, the way he 'wore' the t-shirts on them for the photo op, knowing that the sponsors logos will be well presented when the shots go out to the media. The boy is completely PRO. I would expect an idol with a certain time in the industry to be this 'clever' in dealing with these corporate situations and events, but Nichkhun made me realise that its not about time, its about 'getting it'. To me, thats his biggest strength. He is perceptive and smart and he knows how to give the varous parties exactly what they want.

I know its been a little quiet for you lately, Nichkhun. But this noona is watching your progress. Keep doing your thing and keep that Thai humility always. Its going to be your ticket to superstardom as you will discover many people who would be more than happy to assist you in getting there....

NICHKHUN ATTACK:

Wooyoung remains my favourite member in 2PM but lately my bias seems to have moved to Khun. Khun has always been my second favourite member of the group but these days I am more and more impressed with him as an artiste. Have always said he will be the most successful member of 2PM. This belief has only reinforced recently though many people have perceived his chips to be "falling".

Reason: Khun has an amazing entertainment sense. And he does it so effortlessly and cleverly that I can't believe he is only 22 years old.

This clip totally made me flip with the way he had audiences and sponsors literally turn putty in his hands.

The way he treated his fans, the way he 'wore' the t-shirts on them for the photo op, knowing that the sponsors logos will be well presented when the shots go out to the media. The boy is completely PRO. I would expect an idol with a certain time in the industry to be this 'clever' in dealing with these corporate situations and events, but Nichkhun made me realise that its not about time, its about 'getting it'. To me, thats his biggest strength. He is perceptive and smart and he knows how to give the varous parties exactly what they want.

I know its been a little quiet for you lately, Nichkhun. But this noona is watching your progress. Keep doing your thing and keep that Thai humility always. Its going to be your ticket to superstardom as you will discover many people who would be more than happy to assist you in getting there.... :)

Gotta agree with Kabler sama again...

Khun is from my country and We'r always proud of him keke

Even though Jaebum is my most favourite artiste, but i gotta say I love the way Khun treats his fans

and yea, he is a perfect young man!

I wouldnt mind seeing Khun in WGM if he is with Yoona

i prefer them to be together than taec coz they have more chemistry together

and khun has a little crush on her =)

onthe other hand, i saw their performance of Gimme the light and i can sense that the boys are tired.

even junsu,junho and woo who are the best vocals among 6PM are struggling for their parts...

i remember when jay was there he wouldn't allow a mediocre performance and will drag the boys to practice even more.

it seems jay really has to come back quickly!!!

Archived