☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinkPABOsings

happybirthdaychansungie!

Magnae on Top is finally 20(21)! I hope you get everything you want for your birthday!

Stay strong and keep working hard. Hottests are forever supporting you!

in one year you went from this....

2ij3xwhcv2.jpg

to this.....

1267AF234B434B9E1452E1.jpg

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! Forever sexy! And adorably cute.

2u5rxw2.gif

Guest punahime

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: Talks between Jungwook and JYP. 10feb10

We have gotten word from our source that there have been a series of meetings between the JYPE staff recently besides the leader meeting regarding whether or not Jay should return to 2PM. Only high-level staff could attend these meetings.

One month ago, the staff decided that it would be best to bring Jay back after a year.

However, two weeks ago, they abruptly changed their minds and decided that they would only bring Jay back within a year if the boycott continued to grow stronger. If the boycott continued to persist and grow to the point of success, they would bring Jay back in a shorter period of time.

The leader meeting took place subsequently last week because they felt fans may forget Jay if they picked a new leader.

However, two days ago, Jungwook (the other CEO of JYPE) told JYP that if they picked a new leader, the boycott movement may get even stronger and that maybe it’s better if they permanently agreed to bring Jay back within a year.

Result? As of now, JYPE is testing the waters by seeing how fans are acting. This means that they are closely monitoring the boycott and seeing if the boycott movement will make a bigger impact anytime soon. Then, they will decide once and for all whether or not Jay will be brought back.

Jungwook has already expressed a desire to bring Jay back because he feels as if Jay will bring more profit to JYPE. However, Jay cannot come back just by one CEO’s decision. He can only come back if both JYP and Jungwook agree to bring him back to Korea. Jungwook is currently waiting for JYP’s words and decisions. The entire JYPE is waiting for JYP.

For those that questioned the legitimacy of the boycott, if it is working, if it has EVER worked, you now have your answer. We are EVERYTHING. We indirectly hold Jay’s fate in our hands.

Now, why is waiting a year to bring Jay back pretty much unacceptable?

1) Blood, sweat, tears have leaked from every single corner of the world for six months. How many hearts have been broken? How much anguish and frustration has been wasted? For six months, we have toiled in the blistering heat and the numbing cold. We did not do all of this just to make Jay wait for another year. Just to make his brothers wait for another year. Just to make the world wait another year.

WE DID NOT DO ALL OF THIS JUST TO FALL ONE STEP SHORT.

2) The more the six members wait, the more they get used to a 2PM without Jay. The more the public waits, the more the public will get used to a 2PM without Jay. The more people who accept 2PM without Jay, the more awkward it will be for Jay to fit in again.

One dot of pink paint on a black canvas will not do anything, but if many dots collect on the canvas together, the pink will eventually conquer the black. We have already gone this far. Let’s fight together and not give up! Jay is counting on us.

2pm = 1 - 7 = 0

Fighting Hottest for 7 2pm =3

Just re-sharing an old interview with the boys. Gave me a good laugh :lol:

Behind the scene story: Time for blabbing - Junior Magazine July Issue

2PM, it's rumormongers' time!

Jaeboem: I got fed up with Chansung. I refrigerated dried mangoes after I had come Back from the states. Not too long, they disappeared, only the package was left in his bed. He took them from me without saying a word.

Chansung: I was hungry then(Laugh)... JunSu was such a nuisance. Going aboard, he lost his phone so he used mine. I was charged 160,000 won for long-distance call.

Junsu: I did not talk that long. I missed my mum so much that I felt an urge to call her. I am sicked of Taecyeon. We live in the same room but the room is so untidy and dirty. In summer, Teac' shirts will be piled up days by days until they become smelly and maggots crawl over them. Once, I had a nightmare that I was bitten by maggots. It was such trauma that I had to post it on Cesco(a insecticide company) Webboard.

Taecyeon: That is exaggerated and I have done it only once. I left my 20 pieces of cloth unwashed and it just stinked! A man have done it. Junho is a bore too. Whenever we do not have any schedules, we will visit our family of friends but Junho will take a shower for 2 hours and be late for an appointment once or twice.

Junho: Is it too long? I wash my hair, do hair treatment, squeeze my pimples, massage my muscles, take a bath and rehearse songs in just 2 hours! It does not last long since I am important person. (Laugh) I am bored of Wooyoung. These days he looks alike a chicken. I want to eat something else but he orders only foods with chicken....so he will become a chicken himself someday.

Wooyoung: I have never forced you to eat. I like chickens so I order them. There are other members who fond of them more than me and Chickens are good for people who exercise often. I am fed up with Nichkhun Hyung since I have tried to lighten the mood in variety shows by ssanti and acorbatic dances. Khun hyung just winked, then what I have done is nothing! I had his work done by a wink!

Nichkhun: In fact, I am tired because I have winked too much. I have got lots of wrinkle so I have to buy an expensive eyecream. I did not intent to wink but Fans like it so...I did. Juhso is annoying since he like to sing while taking a shower and my room is juxtaposed with the bathroom. I cannot sleep because of his off-pitched singing. I got fed up with Jaebeom Hyung too, I asked him to teach me B-boy but he said no. I feel bad.

Jaebeom: Not that I would not to like teach you, but you did not ask nicely.

Kor-Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com, Thai-Eng by Kagetsu Crackerbaby K.@2pm-online

Guest uh-ohxev

Thank you for bringing that interview up again! ^^ Till this day, it is one of their most memorable interviews for me. It always brings a good laugh! And Khunnie always mentions how Jay wouldn't teach him b-boying..keke.. Jaebum, return, so you can teach him...yeah? :)

And of course... Happy Birthday Chansung! ^^ I'm sure you've already celebrated your birthday IN Korea. I wish nothing but the best for you maknae. Get drunk off of soju, our loving alcoholic maknae! And be sure to eat lots of cake.. though, I am sure that goes without saying... you love stealing peoples food and eating large portions of it! :lol: Stay adorable and sweet maknae! And I will always appreciate the beastly aegyo you give us! :D

As for now - I will continue to wait for our leadja, and I'm going to continue fighting for him and his return! HIMNAE!

Guest hee_chully

happy birthday maknae!! , only a few months older than me , love you chansung your apsoloutly beatifull and such a mature young man! stay this way always! show your hyungs love and respect and keep being you! <33333

Guest hee_chully

hey guys my browser wont let me access the official HP and my diagnostics of the homepage tell me its been hit with malware and is installing trojans onto users computers , anyway it wont let me access it! anyone else having issues or know if the HP has been hacked?

[NEWS] 100210 Oneday stage scheduled for Music Bank

Brother groups 2AM and 2PM will be having a joint stage for the lunar new years.

Set to broadcast on the 12th of February, KBS 2TV's Music Bank will feature 2AM and 2PM on one stage.

As part of the JYP Entertainment family, the two had already shown their close friendship through a reality program during their trainee days. Fans combine the two groups together and call them 'Oneday.'

Although 2PM has ended their first album promotions, they will be featuring as a special new years guest on Music Bank. 2AM and 2PM will be singing each others' hit songs and will even sing sunbae group GOD's songs.

A broadcast associate stated, "They're already so friendly and so we will try to create a bright, fun stage for them."

On Music Bank, 2AM will sing 'I won't let you go, even if I die," while 2PM will be singing 'Gimme the Light.'

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : NEWSEN (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

I'm excited because Gimme The Light is one of my favorite songs off their 1:59PM album. Junsu's voice really shines in this song. This also will be the FIRST time ever 2PM performs a ballad song in music programs so I look forward to it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR MAKNAE CHANSUNG!! WISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR UPCOMING DRAMA :)

Guest loveusebio

Wooaa I'm pretty late...huhuhu...TT___TT

Saengil chukka e uri italian magnae eatinator hwang chan sung!!!xD noona will send you a lot of bananas and dried mangoes~~~ always be the old MAGNAE on TOP.. Stop drinking! And stop licking taec! Do it to me!!!xDD hanbonman...HAPPY BIRTHDAY uri BABY CHAN~~ saraaanghaaeee...<3

Guest jjoanne

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HWANG CHANN SUNG !!

Within a year, you have look mature alot. But do keep your cheerful and playful characters. Work hard to make hottests proud but please watch over your health. Be happy. Love you !!

Guest felish-ugly

owh, thanks a lot vee for sharing...

Lol... they are sooooooooo adorable...

kekekee....

khun got alot of wrinkle becoz of wink???

udong have to do all the ssanti dance and acrobatic dance to catch attention, but khun beat it up with just wink...

kekeke...

they envy each other, but actually they complete each other..

jay, please come back so you can bring more manggoe to maknae and teach khun bboy...

excuse me, i just saw the cass beer drama...

is there something wrong with my eyes? but i saw KHUN KISSED???

was that really him or they use stunt man???

i was like, what??? khun kissed????

wowwww.....

Guest babymarzy07

Hey there this a bit OT but are there any ihottest here residing in korea atm? Or if you guys might know anyone? here's a support project for Jat looking for more people to help out if there are and are interested to help kindly email Email thank you!

Thanks for the pics!! Happy bday Maknae eatinator! 생축!

Guest jenny_vaj

Happy Birthday to Maknae Chansung! The Strongest maknae out there. By the way...does anybody know where I can watch 2PM's performances with their newest haircut? Jus wondering....

C h a n S u n g ♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY♥ M a g n a e O n T o p !

You have grown so fast!! it feels just like yesterday seeing you with long hair and a bun. Time flies :)

You're so hot now(before you were cute! ^^) Smile a lot. Eat a lot and be happy! wish all the best to you. love you <3

magnae15.jpg

magnae16.jpg

magnae19.jpg

magnae21.gif

magnae22.jpg

magnae28.jpg

cs01.png

cr: as tagged

and here is some part of the interview during the 1st fanmeeting

cr: godzilla002

Guest luvnhate

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKNAE CHANSUNG!

love you!!... Italian maknae,boghonator,old maknae,49.5 banana eater, over the moon with 2meter long popcorn bag, sexier with guyliner then most girl idols

:P , hidden true pervert of 2pm :ph34r: lol. mango terror-er ...* inserts never ending food related nicknames ^^*.Stay strong, Be Happy and be good to your hyungs.

Maknae-on-top.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some preview fancams of 2PM's on MBC Dance Battle

(sorry if its posted already. When I came back to this thread, there was like 10 pgs to catch up and I couldnt read everything.)

[FANCAM] 100207 Junsu's wave @ Star Battle Dance

(looking at this fancam and their reactions, it looks like their side didnt win the battle. But then again, I'm just judging from the facial reactions so who knows I might be wrong. But its all good, the point of the show for me was just to see 2pm performance, not really about winning and losing)

^

thanks for posting the fancams:D

did anyone else notice they are dancing to Jay's cheo from the show ISF !! chris brown's take you down CLICK

<this is like one of my favourite Jay dances,watch it on my iPod all the time lol now i get to see all the members dancing it :P:ph34r:

omg this made me so happy!! it's like the dance battle is dedicated to Jay........ :) so thats why they were wearing double hats,don mean like they need a reason to wear it but it makes perfect sense now :)

Jay wearing double hats from the same episode<3.<3

3744160782_9bc791a0e1.jpg

Guest sascha_park

did anyone else notice they are dancing to Jay's cheo from the show ISF !! chris brown's take you down CLICK

<this is like one of my favourite Jay dances,watch it on my iPod all the time lol now i get to see all the members dancing it :P:ph34r:

yap..when i saw woo video-fancam, i'm remember with jaebum sexy dance too...

ahhh~~ jaebummie.. if you participate too..it will be awesome performance......

Archived