☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xkrnxchicx7

thanks for the update. that was definately something i wanted to hear. i really hope that jyp decides to bring jay back because it seems like the other ceo (jungwook) had already made his decision. we just gotta wait for jyp and i really hope jyp makes the choice that everyone is waiting for.and i'm happy that jype actually was listening/ to hottest's moves.

Guest avchuck

in regards to that article, it really hinges on the khottests to carry through with the "throttle" this time. if they dare to pull jay completely out--khottests have no choice but to go all out.

unless, Jungwook manages to convince JYP's stubborn ^^$ n even then, i feel like giving them a year for his return will only give them more time to reconsider and possibly lie AGAIN--i don't want to be made a fool of if they say they're working on his return, but it's his decision--blah-blah-blah...

^this is just my opinion. u don't have to agree.

Sensitive rumor--> JYP/E may intend to have Jay lie that he doesn't want to return to 2PM, IF we don't change JYP/E's mind before then (mid-late February). But this info was shared before the article on JYP/E's higher-up meetings regarding Jay. We NEED to act, because a JAY-LESS 2PM IS NOT COOL.

HAPPY B-DAY CHANBEAR!!! I LOVE YOU LOTS!

Eyeliner is your BFF--it transforms you into a SEXY BEAST!!!

(Stay loyal to your hyung--your support gives me encouragement!)

Guest Rachael08

NEW UPDATES! by itsaconspiracy7

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT UPDATE:

http://insider2pm.wordpress.com/2010/02/10...ngwook-and-jyp/

Please read and spread! Thank you! (:

I went to the link and read the content...

It feels true for some reason...

I m gonna fight for Jay to the very end, no matter what it takes

I dunn trust JYP anymore either...

Hottests need to stay united now

They played with Hottests emotion with the 1:59PM concept...but not anymore

"One dot of pink paint on a black canvas will not do anything, but if many dots collect on the canvas together, the pink will eventually conquer the black. We have already gone this far. Let’s fight together and not give up! Jay is counting on us."

My friend told me that 2PM is going to perform 10 out of 10 on Music Core? That's exciting but...I hope they leave Jay's rap in and untouched :(

Also...this fandom gets so insane. But please, please, please everyone consider what Jay's friend said. If he wants to come back, let's make sure JYP knows we want him back and will protect him and a 7 membered 2PM always. Let JYP know that 7 = 1 and we will fight for all of them.

Guest theblazenazn

Allkpop just posted an article saying 2PM will perform Gimme The Light! Can't wait! I wanna see new performances. It still would be better if Jay was there. It's almost mid February. Are hopes of him being in the next album gone?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANSUNG!

Guest pinkchocolate

Happy Birthday Chansung!

All the best in everything you do! And lets hope for Jaebeom's return yeah! (:

Oh and i cant wait for 2PM to perform Gimme The Light and also the joint performance with 2AM. ^^

Guest sweetVisions

Happy 20th Birthday Chansung!!

Don't drink too much

2zp5ye1.jpg

33en7ue.jpg

s1ukv6.jpg

And I really loved this photoshoot. He was all covered up, but the fabric he was wearing was still able to show off his muscular body. He's such a model. <3

351tx83.jpg

1ootit.jpg

And links to some animations:

Chansung asking Taec for a spanking

Showing a cute heart

Filming for a shampoo commercial

(Cutely) walking away with a bag of popcorn

Playing hard to get with Jay

Guest angg_jagiya

Chansung Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember....

Wish U May this year be your best ever.

I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.

Not just a year older, but a year better.

saranghae, hwaiting....

hjhl-1.jpg

Guest entermuriel

hey guys, just wanted to let you know that there's a petition going on online right now. please click here and sign this petition. we're trying to find many ways to show JYPE that we want Jaebeom back and this is one of them. so please, go sign it. we're trying to get 1 million signatures, i know it sounds crazy, but if we unite we might be able to this! let's at least try! :D

and don't forget to check out the other two projects in my signature ^_^

please, quote this if you can to spread the word around. thanks :)

Guest mika.16

omg i knew it! one year was what i was expecting too. (based on the hope that article is true)

i dont care if we have to wait another 6-7 months, as long as we get our Leadja back!!

Guest Stephy18

Here are some preview fancams of 2PM's on MBC Dance Battle

(sorry if its posted already. When I came back to this thread, there was like 10 pgs to catch up and I couldnt read everything.)

[FANCAM] 100207 Junsu's wave @ Star Battle Dance

(looking at this fancam and their reactions, it looks like their side didnt win the battle. But then again, I'm just judging from the facial reactions so who knows I might be wrong. But its all good, the point of the show for me was just to see 2pm performance, not really about winning and losing)

Guest felish-ugly

NEW UPDATES! by itsaconspiracy7

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT UPDATE:

http://insider2pm.wordpress.com/2010/02/10...ngwook-and-jyp/

Please read and spread! Thank you! (:

we really dont have much time...

we can change JYP's mind... so he can bring Jay back now..

hottest need to unite, becoz we are stonger if we come to this together..

oh, hope everything will be happy ending...

JAYYY... WAIT FOR A MOMENT OKAY, HOLD ON A LITTLE MORE.... WE WILL BRING YOU BACK!!!

CHANSUNG-AH, OLD MAKNAE, GIANT MAKNAE, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!!!!

eat well and sleep well okay....

Archived