☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest fattie8701

wow!!chillax..its juz a presumption like most of did in here..

LoL...

becoz of u now im not in the mood to share anything..

bye hottest see ya around..better lock myself from making any

opinion or comment or presumption..

guys please dont let certain things get to you...just honestly and truly ignore what doesnt appeal to you...and just post happy things or things you want to say.

Thank you for sharing those dance battle pics cheezychunnie :)...and please dont stop posting..reading peoples posts is always insightful :-D

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mika.16

ah guys i need some help!!

Im looking for the kbs world radio interview with Jay, Khun & Taec from last year!

I cant find it on youtube :(

Anyone have a link?

ive tried typing in so many combos of the words "kbs, radio, world, 2pm, jay, khun, interview" etc etc etc

Im looking for the kbs world radio interview with Jay, Khun & Taec from last year!

Anyone have a link?

ive tried typing in so many combos of the words "kbs, radio, world, 2pm, jay, khun, interview" etc etc etc

Oh lol I was just watching this in YT hahaha.

STARCHAT PART 1

STARCHAT PART 2

^^

Anyone have a link?

I re-watched their interview the other week! :) Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ20EoUW4tk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHGMsuvF_OQ

Guest mika.16

Oh lol I was just watching this in YT hahaha.

STARCHAT PART 1

STARCHAT PART 2

^^

I re-watched their interview the other week! :) Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ20EoUW4tk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHGMsuvF_OQ

lol! omgosh thanks guys : )

aaahh so i was meant to type in 'starchat' lol i did NOT think of that.

lucky for me you guys happened to be watching it too! haha

Anyway, guys lets not worry about jay TOO much.

Do what you think is the right thing to do, but please dont try and pressure others to do the same.

I think we all have the same goal (to see Jay as leadja again) but we just have different methods...

As for me, I still think both jay and jype want him back in Korea, I hope theyre just waiting for the right timing. I actually agree with what the other poster said about antis who will think 5 months is short :(

But antis will always be haters, 2pm could anonymously donate $1mil to charity and still try to twist it in a bad way!

:rolleyes: ChanSung has a birthday tomorrow 11/2/2010.

Happy birthday my love Hugs and Kisses ^_____^

I wish you all the best plenty of happiness and health. You are already a grone MAN>

I hope all 2pm boys reunite and you can celebrate with all of them together.

:lol:

Guest rockierockpen

KkabKwon Jo Kwon, "When I Think of Jaebum, I Start to Cry"

“When I think of Jaebum, I start to cry.”

Group 2AM’s leader Jo Kwon’s stream-like tears has become a hot topic. On the 7th, after he won on SBS 'Inkigayo' for the first time in two years, he was unable to say his acceptance speech properly because he could not stop crying. The people in the audience and the viewers were all touched because of his honest tears. Netizens, on various message boards have said, “Jo Kwon’s tears are very moving. I almost teared up myself.”

His tears during the recording of MBC every1’s 'Infinity Girls' last month became the topic of conversation amongst the members of Infinity Girls. During the recording, he couldn’t hide his tears while parodying a scene from “Queen Seonduk” about Deukman and Yooshin’s unfulfilled love. Even after he finished the scene, he could not stop crying. The participants felt compassion for him as he wiped his tears even though his tears would not stop.

After Jo Kwon finished the “Queen Seonduk” parody, he was asked how he could cry so hard, so easily, in such a short amount of time. He replied, “I think of the saddest past events. The 8 years of practicing. I cry when I think of the time I suffered when I got swine flu.” He also said, “These days when I think of Jaebum, who withdrew (from 2PM) last year, the tears just automatically flow.” As he thought of his friend, his eyes teared up again. Additionally, like a singer, he showed his innocent sensitivity when he said, “I become sad every time I listen to music.”

Reporter Lee Jusang rainbow@

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : Sports Seoul (SOURCE); ___@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

2PM Taecyeon's “2AM, Let’s make Daebak” Celebration Message

[News EN Kim Ji Yoon Reporter]

2PM’s Taecyeon sent 2AM members a special message.

On the 8th, Taecyeon wrote on his cyworld minihompy, “2AM!!! Congratulations on your win!!! I love you guys and as always, hwaiting!” He also wrote on his minihompy main, “2AM, Let’s Make Daebak!” expressing his special affection for 2AM.

On Taecyeon’s minihomphy, fans wrote, “We were also very happy. Oneday, we wish that you all will keep working hard”, “You are definitely Oktizen keke, even at dawn, you have the sense to check your cy”, “Mr. Ok Taec, when you were saying 2AM (at Inkigayo), I thought you were throwing up blood kekeke.” Such comments full of wit and support were posted.

Meanwhile, on Feb. 7, on 'Inkigayo,' 2AM (Jo Kwon, Lee Changmin, Im Seulong, Jung Jinwoon) made it to the top of the music charts for the first time since their debut 2 years ago. They shed tears of thanks, making the fans feel bittersweet.

Take out with full credits. There shouldn't be any removal or addition to the credits.

CREDIT:Kim Ji Yoon; june@newsen.com (SOURCE); 2pm2amalwaysndforevr@2ONEDAY + hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY +kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY (TRANS)

Guest JAEBOO-

- Junho vs Eunhyuk dance battle was AMAZING. I have to say, as much as I acknowledge Eunhyuk as the dancing machine, Junho won this round.

- Preview for next episode, Junho cried!!!

OHMYGOD. Really? =(( Why did JUNHO CRIED? OOOOOO___OOOOO. Can anyone give me the link for this strong heart XDD? THANKYUO!

100209 2PM Junho Dance on STrong Heart

I HAVE TO TELL THAT JUNHO IS REALLY HOT WHEN HE DO THE TUMBLING THINGY.

OHMYGOD> HE GETS HOTTER DAY BY DAY! can anyone give me the full link of strong heart episodes?

orrrrrrr, is there already subs for it ? thank you so much!

its only 5 months..if he be back now,antis will said>>>ah..he only need 5 months to reflect himself..

its too short...and they will start attacking Jay..do u guys want that to happen?

wow!!chillax..its juz a presumption like most of did in here..

LoL...

becoz of u now im not in the mood to share anything..

bye hottest see ya around..better lock myself from making any

opinion or comment or presumption..

i just post my feeling... = =; 5 months, its already 5 months... cuz i really miss pink grandpa, so much... ...

Hope u understand

by the way, are you serious?! just beuz of me, u will not post anything here!? .omo...

then there could be lots of people here in this thread will bash me = =... ... i m worried...

---------------------------

hope u dont mind... and keep on posting some nice pics ^^ (Oh my poor english T.T:::: hope u understand )

cr, as tagged

Guest felish-ugly

oh my God...

Julia is sooooo lucky...

congrats for seeing jay and got his autograph..

oooowwwww..... *super jealous....*

i hope he'll be back on stage soon...

wait a minute, she said jay was a little scared??

hmm... that's not a good news, maybe he just felt a little confused becoz so many ppl surrounding him and asking autograph... but he always greeted them really well right??

ooohhh.... our jay is always EXTREMELY HUMBLE...

i dont know, sometimes i felt ppl should not exposed him or his friends too much, but sometimes i also felt that's a good thing, it means he still have a lot of fans that love and care about him, even if that's scare him... kekeke...

sometimes i also felt ppl should not over exposed him, like stalking his every single activity, but in the other side, i always want to see him bboying anywhere and anytime... fiuh... what am i thinking???

the best thing is jay come back on stage, TO WHERE HE ORIGINALLY BELONG..

ooohhh jay, why i never get enough with your charms...

he is good in dance, rap, sing, bboy, acrobatics, he also love his fans sooo much...

he's totally my favorite...

other fans from fans account said she's adoring his teeth, some other adoring his eyebrow, and now adoring his eyes..

wowwww.... guys... we have a new hottest... kekeke...

welcome Juliaaaa....

oh God, i think i'm starting to loose my mind....

\kekeke....

way to jayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HWANG CHANSUNG

maybe my wish doesn't matter so much to you

but i wish you from my heart that your every step fill with roses

and every moment with dearest one

i wish all your dream come true...

may you have a day that's as wonderful as you are.

37235897452524682691.gif

Guest felish-ugly

Here's an old guesting but newly subbed from welovekhun @ youtube with the 7-membered 2PM

Mnet Dartstrike Z

They're are not done yet with parts 3 and 4 so let's all be patient :)

ooowww....

yeni thank you so much for the video..... you are rocks!!!

happy to see them in 7 formation again......

as always, they look soooooo happy together...

love when jay said "again and again"

kekeke....

oh jaaayyyyyy!!!! *excuse me for a moment, i think i'm gonna wash my brain, now it full with jayness, then i'll be back..* aaaaaaaaaaaaa......"

please let me know whan part 3 and 4 are available...

thanks...

Guest luvnhate

OMG Junho was amazing on strong heart!!!

he has improved his dancing so much i mean when was the last time we saw his cheography dance? idol army?

making me proud hottest :D

The drama was awesome totally worth the wait.teac and junsu exceeded my expectations

I love the Jay endings lol I call for a part 2 in Seattle hehehe

DO NOT HOTLINK tanx

lol seungi fanboyin:P

Emperorjunho.gif

o0o0oh 0.0

emperorjunho2.gif

wow :o

emperorjunho3.gif

bootyliscous Junho ;) check out the fanboy beside the TV LMAO 0:38 on the vid

emperorjunho4.gif

>.< already posted oh well lol its such an amazing footwork

32206003.gif

our magnae bboy representin 2pm in korea :P

emperorjunho6.gif

killing hottest twice! smiling angel

emperorjunho7.gif

________________________________________________________________________________

______

really want to rant about this fiasco like for a page but yeee........

LOVE and RESPECT people! love and respect.

adios

Junho at Strong Heart was freakin awesome!

I admit I've never considered Junho a great dancer, but seriously those were some impressive moves!

I have a new found admiration for him! :D

agreed- spamming AOM and flooding them with questions about jay and his return was... not a good choice and it's unfair to that crew. im sad that steproc took down his site because, though i never asked him a question, i did like to just peruse through his answers. of course i got excited when i saw answers related to jay but i thought it was also fun to read about his bboy and choreography stuff too~

i was wondering- is writing "2pm jae" a positive sign? couldn't it be because that's how he became famous and he knew that's how people still see him? but i hope you guys are right and this can be seen as another positive sign of good things to come soon!!

until then i'll do what i can to help jaebeom come back! because i also love the seven!

I agree with what u and other posts are saying about spamming AOM members and im really glad someone brought it up. i miss jay and i get that we're desperate for any little news on him but AOM didnt ask for this sort of attention. esp. on AOM/member's sites, there are 2pm pictures and comments bout jay coming back?!?!? its weird going on there because it feels lk a 2pm support network more than AOM's. not everyone's lk that but i wish some would see that supporting AOM crew is supporting jay also so theres no need to call him out everytime. i hope jay's friends aren't too put off my hottests... :(

>>>EDIT: OMG, i just read a korean news article about Jay & had to edit my post. It mentions the twittering and formspring comment...his friend's name and has SOOMPI AS THEIR SOURCE!!! not cool...What the heck is going on that a newspaper uses this thread as a source??? If they only knew...not mentioning third party names, urls, sites anymore <_<.

Guest **ling**

100131 [Fancam] 2PM in Thailand Rehearsal @ LG Paragon - Heartbeat

100131 [Fancam] 2PM (Wooyoung) in Thailand Rehearsal @ LG Paragon

100131 [Fancam] 2PM (Wooyoung) in Thailand Rehearsal @ LG Paragon - Again

100131 [Fancam] 2PM in Thailand Rehearsal @ LG Paragon - I Hate U

100131 [Fancam] 2PM (N'KHUN) @ LG Paragon - Heartbeat 01

100131 [Fancam] 2PM @ LG Paragon - Heartbeat 02

Credit:ClubVanilla

Junho-ya! That was an all kill. It's time to shine right? Love you baby maknae.

It saddens me that he has such a low self-esteem. He is georgeous and perfect as he is. He needs more love.

he just needs to take himself a bit more lightly.

i was not surprised with junho's performance because i knew he was great all along. he's always been the second in command when it comes to dance battles.

here's another vid of leadja being his hotness from nodaji!

Archived