☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

thank you soooo much for the woobum loving pics! MY OTP!

i wonder why i can complain about the boys being shirtless a lot now but can't get enough of jay being shirtless?

Jay! Stop tucking your shirt when you bboy! WE WANT TO SEE YOUR CHOCO ABS!

i can't bear wooyoung's depression. sigh.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haiphuong

In stead of feeling happy for them because of the Bonsang award, I felt more worried. Seems like they gave the "Thanks to" like a forced speech. I'm afraid that after what happened in the past few days, they might slowly become more nervous in front of the cameras and that thought really makes me sad. We lost Jay and we are fighting for him everyday but seems like we are losing the other members too.

I don't mean any thing bad about our boys or wanna start a fight again, those are just my personal feelings. Maybe they were so tired because they just come back from Thailand and because of the issues recently. Anyways, I love the performance last night. Not because Taec and Chan was shirtless at the beginning because I'm get used to the "nipple party" but because they tried their best even though they were tired.

Jay! Where ever you are, whatever you do, I wish you health and happy. You are always 2PM's leader and 2PM is always a 7 member group in my heart.

2PM. You guys are doing very well. Just keep your head up and walk. You got us behind. Please don't ever lose your natural characters and your confidences. Those are the most precious fortunes that you have to keep.

and did anyone notice at their table, there were 7 chairs and the 7th chair was free, no one was sitting there, it was for Jay lol i'm reading too much into THAT. so yeah... doesn't mean anything really, but just pointing it out x]

i would like to think that the 7th chair was for jay

unfortunately, it was for baek ji young...

i saw her seating next to nickhun it one of the videos uploaded in YT

Guest felish-ugly

The performance last night was a bit weird, I must say. I first saw Taec chained up, shirtless and sweaty... so of course, I found that really hot! :lol: But, then slowly, it just became more messed up and weird... maknae is in a box filled with "gas" (Obviously, it wasn't real gas... but, it was meant to be that) ... Wooyoung in a straight jacket... that serial killer with Junsu... I don't know. Everything was just really weird and disturbing. The boys are great performers, but I still found myself very disturbed and when it finished, I was asking myself questions such as "Is this a message about what's going to come?"..

And their faces on the red carpet and when accepting their award... I couldn't help but feel worried. Something is definitely up, and the closer d-day comes for this rumor, the more I start to worry. They looked robotic, and emotionless. They didn't even seem very excited to receive an award? :/ Something is definitely up.

I find myself enjoying Jaebums b-boy battles, more than I enjoy watching the 6 boys. That makes me sad, because I can't believe that would happen. But, everytime I see the boys I think of Jaebum. And that will NEVER change. And whenever, I see them shirtless all the time, I can't help but think JYPE is having them over do it. I miss the days when we would see Jaebums abs. I don't know, but this whole "shirtless" stuff is getting old. It's losing the surprising factor it use to have on me when seeing them shirtless. I'm just use to it now. It's boring. The boys don't look happy, and it's making me depressed. 7 is really essential if JYPE, is looking for 2PM to last A LONG time and not just famous for a couple months/years. I feel like this wave of fame they're getting will end very soon, if they're no longer 7. A lot of the factors they once had as a group, are gone ever since Jaebum left. And, I feel for the boys SO bad. My heart is really aching for them, because none of this is their fault. I can't imagine how helpless they feel :(

sorry for quoting your post, but i think you just completely right..

i'm so agree with you...

i have same oppinion with you, and you said it really well...

i havent seen the performance yet, but from what you guys describe, it's a little dissapointed..

i also feel so sorry for all the boys...

i just watch the wooyoung fancam link that posted here, and guess what, it touching me really bad..

i'm defenitely not a woo bias but seeing him like that i just cant accept it.. seriously...

it's hurt all of us..

and yeah, all this shirtless thing getting old and boring, it's not the boys fault, they did great.. but just things arent the same without the leader. all i can say just poor them, and i really agree with the bold part... hope that's not coming true, becoz if it end, they just gonna be another fallen star..

guys, 2pm is the first korean idol group that stole my heart, and this is my first time listening at korean song, filling my laptop and mp4 with korean songs... 2pm songs... before this, i never wanna know anything about korean artist..

and guess what, i never though that beeing fans can be so tragic like this... i never thought that beeing fans can hurt people like this..

this is soo sad, and pathetic...

hope we can be stronger... fighting for happy ending...

Guest fadedfacade

uh srsly why CAN'T we use the phrase keeping the faith just cuz cassies are using it means we can't? (and i was a cassie myself)

both cassies and hottests are going through the same thing, who says that phrase is copyrighted? lmao.

i'm tempted to put it in my sig, hurm....

LOL. I had no idea I sounded offensive. T____T

I'm sad Jay left and i do want him back with the boys.. Hey, I'm a 2PM fan too (lotsa chansung bias xD )

It's just that that phrase is kinda sensitive cus the other two boys have it inked on their chest. It makes it look insignificant if every artiste in the kpop world's experiencing difficulties and we're all "keeping the faith" for them.

The fact that you are able to jump ship once they have some stuff going on says a lot man... *shrugs*

But whatever. Use it if you absolutely must and have really got no other words to string together.

Right, Wont be talking about this anymore. After all this is a 2PM thread xD

that aside...

Epic woobum gifs are epic xDDD

Esp THIS xDD

Guest JAEBOO-

Okay. The Heartbeat performance of 2PM in SMA. Is really breathtaking.

I think my mouth just dropped and my heart dropped down too and my eyes bulged out.

OHMYGOD. Taecyeon and Chansung is so SEXY.I was hoping for Junho to do that too.

HAHA. But it's okay, Junho is still a hottie. OHMYGOD <3 I love their performance.

!! I can't really stop drooling at Taec's chocolate abs. I was wondering how did

He get a muscle like that =_____=

Guest evilgary

yea i do agree their hearbeat performance is great.

Can't wait to see family outing season 2 as taec would be in it. can u imagine all the funny antics he would do

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One for All and All for One

credit:IGipzZ

[FANCAM] 100203 2PM @High1 Seoul Music Awards "Dance"[1-5]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvedlBDzSHE

[FANCAM] 100203 2PM @High1 Seoul Music Awards with BEG [2-5]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAv4Kw9suMY

[FANCAM] 100203 2PM @High1 Seoul Music Awards with SJ [3-5]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiAZM-EkSe0

[FANCAM] 100203 2PM @High1 Seoul Music Awards with SNSD [4-5]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylLgV2FQXjE...feature=channel

[FANCAM] 100203 2PM @High1 Seoul Music Awards [5-5]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rR0_sedkc

Guest yoosufan

The performance last night was a bit weird, I must say. I first saw Taec chained up, shirtless and sweaty... so of course, I found that really hot! :lol: But, then slowly, it just became more messed up and weird... maknae is in a box filled with "gas" (Obviously, it wasn't real gas... but, it was meant to be that) ... Wooyoung in a straight jacket... that serial killer with Junsu... I don't know. Everything was just really weird and disturbing. The boys are great performers, but I still found myself very disturbed and when it finished, I was asking myself questions such as "Is this a message about what's going to come?"..

And their faces on the red carpet and when accepting their award... I couldn't help but feel worried. Something is definitely up, and the closer d-day comes for this rumor, the more I start to worry. They looked robotic, and emotionless. They didn't even seem very excited to receive an award? :/ Something is definitely up.

I find myself enjoying Jaebums b-boy battles, more than I enjoy watching the 6 boys. That makes me sad, because I can't believe that would happen. But, everytime I see the boys I think of Jaebum. And that will NEVER change. And whenever, I see them shirtless all the time, I can't help but think JYPE is having them over do it. I miss the days when we would see Jaebums abs. I don't know, but this whole "shirtless" stuff is getting old. It's losing the surprising factor it use to have on me when seeing them shirtless. I'm just use to it now. It's boring. The boys don't look happy, and it's making me depressed. 7 is really essential if JYPE, is looking for 2PM to last A LONG time and not just famous for a couple months/years. I feel like this wave of fame they're getting will end very soon, if they're no longer 7. A lot of the factors they once had as a group, are gone ever since Jaebum left. And, I feel for the boys SO bad. My heart is really aching for them, because none of this is their fault. I can't imagine how helpless they feel :(

I have to agree with you on what you said here.

All that shirtless stuff was hot, I admit it, but it's just not surprising anymore :-\ I remember Jaebum always used to say that he only shows off his abs sparingly cause he knew people would get bored of them.

That's what's happening I think.

There performance was just .. boring..? I thought I'd be really excited to see them on stage again cause they hadn't been on stage for a while but even still it just like whatevs.

I think, my empathy for Jaebum and the fact that his life career just got thrown away in 4 days, lies heavier than my sympathy for the other 6 members to succeed. That sounds mean, but I can't help but think that way. You can't ignore the fact that while the 6 members are making thousands with their stupid little CF deals, Jaebum is out there making little money from tyre repair shops and b-boy comps. He doesn't even have tertiary education to get a proper job. Do people expect him to b-boy for the rest of his life and still be able to make a normal living on top of all the debt he is probably in with JYPE right now? I know it's not the 6 members' fault at all, which is why I feel so bad.

I'm scared my super fandom for 2PM will diminish without Jaebum....

And he wasn't even my favourite to start with.

Guest uh-ohxev

I have to agree with you on what you said here.

All that shirtless stuff was hot, I admit it, but it's just not surprising anymore :-\ I remember Jaebum always used to say that he only shows off his abs sparingly cause he knew people would get bored of them.

That's what's happening I think.

There performance was just .. boring..? I thought I'd be really excited to see them on stage again cause they hadn't been on stage for a while but even still it just like whatevs.

I think, my empathy for Jaebum and the fact that his life career just got thrown away in 4 days, lies heavier than my sympathy for the other 6 members to succeed. That sounds mean, but I can't help but think that way. You can't ignore the fact that while the 6 members are making thousands with their stupid little CF deals, Jaebum is out there making little money from tyre repair shops and b-boy comps. He doesn't even have tertiary education to get a proper job. Do people expect him to b-boy for the rest of his life and still be able to make a normal living on top of all the debt he is probably in with JYPE right now? I know it's not the 6 members' fault at all, which is why I feel so bad.

I'm scared my super fandom for 2PM will diminish without Jaebum....

And he wasn't even my favourite to start with.

I completely agree. While the boys are performing, getting CF deals, etc. Jaebum is in Seattle, with his friends going to b-boying competitions and working (from what I hear...) 4 part time jobs. It's so upsetting. And, what bothers me most is if Jaebum really ends up not returning, it's like... geez! What a waste of his life, you know? The poor kid sacrificed 4 years of his life, and he walks out without a single dime. Instead he's going to have to pay thousands of dollars for all the trainee fees. No justice in that. And the 6 boys, at least have each other for now... not, that Jaebum doesn't have family or friends to make him happy. But, his friends and family aren't part of the ent-business. So, in a way he IS alone. And, this is NOT the 6 boys fault at all. It isn't any of their fault.

I just wish this whole thing could've been handled properly from the start, and Jaebum might've been back already. JYPE, really did a bad job at handling this whole fiasco from the very beginning.

And, I agree with you. I can't guarantee that I will continue to be in this fandom if Jaebum doesn't return. Will I try? Yes, because I have nothing but love for all 7 of these wonderful, hilarious, talented, good looking boys. But, I think I'll end up failing. I just feel like the group dynamic is no longer there... that factor they once had, is missing. It's not their fault. I can't stress this enough, because I really would hate if the boys felt it was their fault why the group has changed... it really isn't. But, a complete 2PM is very different from "1:59". Let me give an example : a rainbow has 7 colors. If red was missing, the rainbow just wouldn't be the same, right? It doesn't make it ugly. But, it changes a lot. And it's the same with 2PM. They are incomplete.

I hope all these rumors end up staying as rumors, or if they're the truth - then I hope JYPE changes their minds, because I honestly can say that there will be more bad coming out of that decision, than good. I can't fathom why JYPE would "kick" Jay out of 2PM for good. All 7 boys are talented, but Jay was the "triple threat" and losing such a talented artist, would be a big mistake. Being realistic here, 2PMs wave of fame will not last long at all. Having all members is essential to keep their success going. I still have .00001% of hope because of this... despite, all the stupidity JYPE has pulled, I still like to believe they have sense. And with that, I hope they realize bringing Jaebum back is crucial for a long lasting 2PM...

Jaebum isn't even my "bias" in the group. Khun is! But, it just goes to show that all 7 boys mean a lot to me. And if this would've happened to any other member, I would've fought just as hard. Without all 7, they are no longer 2PM. Incomplete. I'll always fight for Jaebum. I'll always fight for 7. Stay strong guys, and continue to hold onto a little hope.

I like the remix of Heartbeat that they used for the SMA performance. It sounds even more dramatic than the already dramatic original mix.

I think they should have made all members do shirt-ripping because it's kinda awkward to see taec and chan shirtless and then the rest of 2PM full dressed. damn when will I ever see Khun + Wooyoung shirtless on stage lol??

I found really good fanmade MVs of 2PM's recent songs on youtube. It's very different from the other fanmade clips and it has that artistic vibe to it.

I was crazy for you MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gFGSZDkR78

Tik Tok MV

Gimme The Light MV

Edit:

btw does anyone know when they will release Tik Tok official MV? I've been waiting forever for that MV and I thought they would release it at the end of Jan but it didn't happen.

pic spam

our 7 lovely members

Jay, come back here so that I can enjoy the epicness of Wild Bunny last episode

NichKhun has the power to turn you gay

Edit2:

Sorry I thought those pics were just for fun. Sorry if I offended anybody.

Edit3:

oh shieeeeeeeeeet longer Spris CF is out and the song is already ROCKING even though it's only half the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzhBWPTirJ0

I cannot believe this!

I've been a lurker for such a long time..

I have kept it to myself the pain and hopelessness I felt when jaebum left..

I have kept following them..

Believing it will be alright someday..

Cheering them on..being happy with their accomplishments...

I have hold on...

Until now!

When i saw their performance in Seoul Music Awards...

I was like " What the hell!!!"

I can't even bare to watch them..

I'm cringing in my seat..

confused..speachless..

This is it..

This is the end..

I can't believe it..

2pm ..the only korean boyband who i think has the honest to God talent..genuine sincerity..real and ordinary despite being famous...

Now looked like they've been molested..

What's with the chain and sweat?!

Who the heck arranges such thing for an artists performance...

What have you done to them?!

I'll be crying tonight...

Guest guliko_kib

Im a silent reader but after I saw those gifs from MAX 23 .Where were you thinking when you did that? I cant bear with it. Is it too much to do this? I think it's not that fun.

You will be rebuked from many fans for what you have done....

^

pls do not quote images.

@ Max23 .. maybe put a link instead.

i was also cringing looking at it. lol! ahh khun on top! XD

@agnhez.. i agree w/ you.

i thought at first.. "oh hot hot" but then i had to look away.

i don't know but i'm not really feeling the greasy and choco. abs anymore.

it was hot when Jae does it but i think when it comes to other members

i don't know... not really that exciting.

i like Taec but the overall props are just to much,

missing the "10 out of 10" shaking butts touching butts whichever. lol!

and poor maknae inside a clear plastic glass makes me cringe..

i really hope they don't overdo their little intro next time..

the zombie one was good though~

and yeah~ we all know it's just the part of the performance.

Guest mellifluous

im a completely woo-biased person.

it breaks my heart so so so much to see that fake smile on his face.

even him getting that mc role in that talkshow. he doesnt seem happy. sigh.

the woobum gifs were wonderful.

jae please come back and make our ang-ang wooyoung smile again ...

Guest menorah_kate

Hey Max 23..could u pls remove the other pic ..

this is too much..i'm not against anything but this pic.. is a kind of abusement

hope u understand..

PLS...LOVE & RESPECT...

Archived