☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest kimmytnguyen

^^ he seems very well! i dont see why jyp says he having health problems. ugh.

he looks like he really love what he's doing. and happy too..=X

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Artemis
Guest mika.16

^ the last ep of wb wasnt aired because the jay-fiasco happened. I think they were planning on airing once jay returned... but obviously its taking longer than expected =(

awwww he looked so cute smiling. and yeah, since he b-boyed, jyp cant use his 'deteriorating health' as a reason for not returning, right?? lets just hope all these insane bad rumors are false!

hahahaha wooyoung looks like a 5 yr old in his huge shirt and tight jeans loool

and yay, taec is slowly becoming the traffic light again.

he went through a period of reaallllllyyy good dressing and fans started to FREAK OUT

"why are you dressing well?!"

"come back, traffic light!!"

"are you in LOVE?!?!!"

* i LOVE the placard the fans @ protest were holding "please return the jay who wanted to live in korea as a korean, not a jyp trainee". that was one of his 'myspace' posts right? ='((

Guest Artemis

^ the last ep of wb wasnt aired because the jay-fiasco happened. I think they were planning on airing once jay returned... but obviously its taking longer than expected =(

Thank you for answering my question. Hopefully once he returns they air it

hahahaha wooyoung looks like a 5 yr old in his huge shirt and tight jeans loool

I was thinking the same thing he has such a baby face

Guest xkrnxchicx7

health problems? seriously?! if u are gonna make up a rumor just make something up that is believable because jay looks fine. now i'm getting more and more annoyed each day about this issue. anyways i'm happy that hottest did the silent protest because i was pretty upset that the other one was canceled. i really cant wait for the day jay comes back. i really wish he is the same jay that left us (my only fear is that he wont be). by the way jeez AOM has some sick moves. i really hope that the protest and the other things that hottest are doing for the remaining time we have to bring jay back works. hottest hwaiting!! =)

Guest bert263

I don't ever get these kind of protest. You want to be seen and heard but yet their faces are blurred and cover up. What's with that? Here, people are always begging to be on tv, camera, "look at me" but Korea everyone shy away from it behind their masks, and signs. I don't get it.

And the rumor of Jaebum's Health well it doesn't have to be something physical. Like yeah he looks healthy and all from his bboy competition but he could have a mental problem like depression duh that people might not be able to see. And it makes sense that being away from family and in Korea alone would make someone depress.

Guest le_maiii

damn i want jaebeom back :(

oh btw, last night i went to this b-boy competition event thing in downtown seattle and from what it says on the forum, there will be some guys from AOM (Art of Movement)-> jay's b-boy team for those who don't know.

me and my friends just tried our luck and we came all the way there and yup he was there :DD

here's a video that i recorded, low quality i know, my camera died so i had to be thankful that i still got my phone working. (jay is the second one performing from the left wearing all black)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxe2NDG5EAw

Was this the sweet 16 event?! I WANTED TO GO SOOOO BAD! Dude, I got some vids of it though, damn that was a SICK battle... LOL

EDIT:

I might be too late on bringing this up... but maybe not.

I can't take the article out of 2ONEDAY, so if you Hottest have not read the article "Khottest remind each other of their goal" please do...

The first person's story or point of view made me cry.

I feel like that's me in her place....

They said no variety shows... but they wanted the commercials... I stood by their side and said, okay do it boys... congratulations...

all their dramas our shows or CFs or whatever, I've stood by their side the whole time saying "You go boys... just bring him back for me... please..."

I really liked her point too, saying that they can go see Jaebeom every three months, or they can webcam or they can write letters...

But can the rest of us Hottest do that?

Given, I live in the NW, I've talked to Jaebeom before, but will I ever get to experience what the rest of the boys can?

She also brings out that they had said they'd wait until the end... but why does it seem like they're done waiting? Why does it seem like they've moved on? She also points out that she thinks to 2PM, Hottests are just their money line and really nothing more.

In my point of view, her 'article' is in some ways correct yet in some ways so very different. To me, it seems as if she's blaming the rest of the boys for everything; especially Taecyeon... I don't blame them, but I agree with some of her points. They said they'd WAIT. Why are they moving on....?

Why is everything so confusing now? Why did it get to this point where people are hating our boys?!

Guest theblazenazn

Was this the sweet 16 event?! I WANTED TO GO SOOOO BAD! Dude, I got some vids of it though, damn that was a SICK battle... LOL

-

-

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZHOZuJfzS0

cr:djdanieljerome

This is from this weekend's Sweet 16 Battle. AHHHHHHH~ I wish I could've gone!!!!!!

Jae's part starts at 6:00. DANG.if I must say so myself, I think our leader did a very FINE job ESPECIALLY at 6:30. damnnnnn~ lol

Also in this video is, Jalen. I don't know if you guys remember him, but he was on Star King and he was called "the mini Jaebeom." He was sick... I think he did a lot better than a lot up the 'grown ups' there.

Jaebeom doesn't look SICK to me. He looks perfectly HEALTHY. So if he doesn't come back and JYP says it's because he's sick... oh ho ho... JYP's gonna have himself some massive 'sleep with your eyes open!' nights. LOLOLOL.

Anyhow, enjoyyyy~

Wow, the earlier reports about his health was FALSE. He looks more healthy than ever. The reports said they he has slimmed down and is no longer buff, that's definitely FALSE as well.

He is ripped and buff! You can see his arm muscle bulging while he's just standing there. You can see his pecks popping out his shirt, and that shirt isn't even like a ultra tight muscle shirt. Good to see he's doing very well.

So there was a bboy battle on the 30th like the positive rumor said, my hopes are kind of up but I doubt he'll be back by wednesday when 2PM will be at the Seoul Music Awards. This is the only major event happening. Otherwise, their comeback in April then.

Guest lisa_hh

^ ^ ^ they are sweating like hell sexy..

haha, where is this Lg Entertainer ?

is it in Thailand??

cuz if it is, no wonder they sweat like crazy, the boys must've been working so hard..

haha, if they sweat like sexy in Thailand, i wonder how musc sexy sweat they can be iif ever they perform in Malaysia..

they'll be sizzling hot~

Guest blu_berrie

hi..

im a silent reader...

im really happy when watched sweet 16..

the clear version video i ever watch..

tanx yea..!!!

jay looks healthy and his body tough like before..

but i dont understand why JYPE said he's sick??wae??

he looks good and enjoy b-boying wit his frenz..and i cant deny..his dance skills totally improved!!

so amazing..

im a 2pm fan just hope he'll be back with 2pm..i cant watch other 6 members perform on stage without him..

its so hurt!!

but im also scared if one day JYP decide to bring him back when he's no feeling to continue with 2pm(coz he thinks b-boying more enjoy and happening) what can we do??!!

may be we should blaming JYP for late to bring him back??

im not sure..but my only hope..just want to see and support 2pm with 7 members(only jay) not 6 members..

i just want to shout my distress bout diz..mianhee!! and sorry for my bad english..

Guest theblazenazn

Beastly idols 2PM shoots 7 CF's without Jaebum, earns $2 million daebak

Six membered idol group 2PM revealed their surprise CF shooting for a beverage drink.

Aired on the first of February, 'Good Morning' revealed the charisma that they've shown through various advertisements. The members of 2PM have shot a total of 7 advertisements, totaling up to 200 million won ($2 million USD) in income.

2PM Taecyeon explained the beverage CF stating, "Different from our beastly image, we're shooting a cute CF." 2PM revealed their many different tricks in capturing the hearts of women on set.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : NEWSEN (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

?

I don't know if the actual news article is inaccurate or the conversion is inaccurate. 200 million won is actually about 170,981 USD not 2 Million USD. 2 Billion won is about 2 Million USD.

Either way, 170,981 USD is not alot for all that hard work. And $2 Million isnt that much either if its the amount the whole company gets it not the 6 members. They're one of most popular stars in all of Korea right now, for all those CFs that drive all those companies' profits up, all JYPE gets is 2 million is really selling 2PM for cheap.

But I agree, it is upsetting, I think Jay should be there to join in & he deserves a share because he was a part of their rise in popularity during the Again & Again days.

?

I don't know if the actual news article is inaccurate or the conversion is inaccurate. 200 million won is actually about 170,981 USD not 2 Million USD. 2 Billion won is about 2 Million USD.

Either way, 170,981 USD is not alot for all that hard work. And $2 Million isnt that much either if its the amount the whole company gets it not the 6 members. They're one of most popular stars in all of Korea right now, for all those CFs that drive all those companies' profits up, all JYPE gets is 2 million is really selling 2PM for cheap.

But I agree, it is upsetting, I think Jay should be there to join in & he deserves a share because he was a part of their rise in popularity during the Again & Again days.

LOL oh the shining faces of celebrity. Too bad out of ~171,000, 50% goes to JYPE. Leaving the boys with $85,500. 85,500/6 = $14,250. And then they have to pay back JYPE for their room and board, they have to pay JYPE for their manager, they have to pay JYPE the salon fees, the stylist fees, the transportation fees....

This is why I've never wanted to be a celebrity.

Guest fattie8701

LOL oh the shining faces of celebrity. Too bad out of ~171,000, 50% goes to JYPE. Leaving the boys with $85,500. 85,500/6 = $14,250. And then they have to pay back JYPE for their room and board, they have to pay JYPE for their manager, they have to pay JYPE the salon fees, the stylist fees, the transportation fees....

This is why I've never wanted to be a celebrity.

they have to pay back for room and board, manager, stylists?? WAT....?

what the heck r they left with at the end of the day :s

and i thought they said they were sharing their income with jay or was that just propaganda too?

Guest yoosufan

?

The original article in Korean stated it was 20억, which in english is 2 billion won.

2 billion won = 1.704 million USD

Helloooo..pit stop before bed. On a good note, anyone hoping for 2pm to attend the HB concert...and if so, any kind of agenda for it? hehe. I am praying everydaaaayyyy!! I just dont see why not.

g-night~

Archived