Guest touchtheskies.

lol omg their wardrobe is exactly like their personality

woo = wth woo, that oversize t's make u look like a lost kid. puahaha

taec = well typical a student

junsu = fashionista

junho = omg, that s line. ur butt junho! hahahhaa smexy

chansung = puahahahaha really a real italian greasy cassanova

khun = well khun always wears something comfortable,, kekeke

nice how u relate their clothes to themselves..LOVE the way u mention how ChanSung is the hot Italian! I'm so in love!! AhH!! XDXD

it lightens the mood a bit..its been really quiet here..I mean really quiet..is everyone stressing? I suggest everyone to just wait..do what you can..help out in projects if u're able..I mean..I LOVE JAY~ and 2PM is always 7..but do relax guys..we want to keep on going till we listen to the final decision coming soon...meanwhile..let's come here..and talk bout 2PM on the lighter side of stuff..

i think OD had got everyone stressed up enough..let's discuss fun stuff here..its been so quiet here..it used to be fun spazzing over the guys here..sigh~ let's stay together Hottest..we are all 2PM Hotties..quote Jay "to all the Hotties" LOLZ..

cheer up~ and maybe someone can come up with cool polls or questions here..I'm no good in creating them..but it'll be fun yea~~

p.s. for those pics taken..why are there so little of ChanSung?!! I WAN TO SEE THAT ITALIAN MORE!!..wee~

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Jay is wearing another AOM shirt given by kHottest!

t52lo7qvl6t8yzgr1ar.gif

oza6sswqezo7cofx7pz6.jpg

cr: yokokimi@naver

edit.

*spazz* Oh my Wooyoung looks freakin adorable in his oversized colourful shirt and skinny jeans! He looks like a little kid :lol:

Chansung's shirt looks just a little bit too tight for him and Junsu...Oh Junsu where do I even begin? The grandpa hat, those weird sunnies or that god awful shirt you're wearing...

Taec looks dorky, but extremely hot at the same time.

Guest luvnhate

^

^ yey! another one, so cool!! khottest awesome

luv_uj

they lost! really? i think the guy said "looks like Jay and Tey(thesis) are moving on" oops didn't see the judge! no need to be => <_< .

nway thank you so much for posting it.

LOL at around 1:35 Jay couldn't help but shake it to beat!! and 3:22 *omg i miss him soo much*

finally, i found jay again at sweet 16 (bboy competition) on 30 Jan 2010

feel so good after i saw him...he cut his hair >,<

.......EDIT.........

here're some clips that have jay

(not his battle but HIEP)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP10avEVtd0

Jay n Thesis VS ???(round 1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K4vGVMt98M

Jay n Thesis VS ???(round 2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap4RuRvuOIM

cr: steproc of AOM

hope u guys feel better after heard many rumors...

he's absolutely healthy and still awesome!

you totally made my day! thank you

and yes he looks healthy :D.i think i like the thesis dude lmao he is hilarious!!

or maybe i like him coz he makes Jay laugh:)

.....here are my fav moments :P

LMAO >.<

jaybboy.gif

totally awesome!! + the pelvic thrust!! :ph34r:

jaybboy2.gif

favourite moment of them all!!! <3 JAY <3

jaybboy3.gif

edit:the gifs turned out too big soz >.< but i don't think you guys would mind hahahah *i don't o.o lol*

Guest Labacookie

^

^

^

Oh wow, thanks for sharing the gifs, don't worry about the size. :wub: I'm so happy to see him smiling. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :D

@ luvnhate <_< I saw judges pointed to Junior and Tim. Anyway, they're all AOM.

T-hottests is dying now XD Junho just made a flip and they just start AAA ;)

@ Hakuri (below) My pov is he's ready for public now coz this battle is very big there and if you dont mind can I spread another link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_sn7ZhrrI 2PM as 7 with Hanami CF

Guest nnn_ natnat

hey hottests! i'm usually a thai fan and usually lurking around here, but i just saw them perform at thailand (on tv) today :) many ppl were there (a big department store in thailand), and they were screaming like crazy!!! they did heartbeat, again and again and I hate you. as hot as always and they were sweating A LOT!!! ><" :), taec 'nearly' took off his shirt lol (wish he did). nichkhun was hot as wellll ><"

i'm happy for the thai hottests. but why am i not envious at all? because they saw 6pm?

i guess, the jay privacy thing is now no longer valid. he's a bboy star-in-the-making :) and yes, i am more excited to see him bboy than watching 6pm performances. haven't been entertained except for junsu's bump n grind and woo's mister dance.

Guest PunchNine

Sigh.. Why are you spreading the links? Respect Jay's privacy! ..

Well they're not exactly Jay's private vids, the battles were taken in public events and it's not really vids of just Jay, some people here are fans of the entire AOM crew as well you know? (HIEP!!)

and plus, I think Jay knew fans would be watching the battle vids, why else would him and his crew wear the AOM uniforms (gifts from khottest) ?

Him wearing the gifts is his way of letting the fans know he appreciates the all the love and support.

... so I wouldn't say we're infringing on Jay's privacy.

Guest Fae_Min

i'm happy for the thai hottests. but why am i not envious at all? because they saw 6pm?

i guess, the jay privacy thing is now no longer valid. he's a bboy star-in-the-making smile.gif and yes, i am more excited to see him bboy than watching 6pm performances. haven't been entertained except for junsu's bump n grind and woo's mister dance.

i second that.. ahaha..

at first i thot seeing Jay bboy is better coz i'm Jay-biased.. but hearing some of us are feeling the same is juz hilarious..

and yesh, i'm happy for Thai HOTTEST but i'm not jealous or envious at all..

something's must be wrong with me one way or another.. but juz maybe i'm not jealous they saw the 6 members not a complete one.. LOL..

Well they're not exactly Jay's private vids, the battles were taken in public events and it's not really vids of just Jay, some people here are fans of the entire AOM crew as well you know?

and plus, I think Jay knew fans would be watching the battle vids, why else would him and his crew wear the AOM uniforms (gifts from khottest) ?

Him wearing the gifts is his way of letting the fans know he appreciates the all the love and support.

... so I wouldn't say we're infringing on Jay's privacy.

100% agree.. haa.. i'm having soo much fun juz by watching all these vids.. i personally thank the person who shares the link.. *grins*

anywae regarding Jay bboying.. he seems really healthy and fine yes? he looks like he's having soo much fun whatnot..

i'm liking Thesis coz he made Jay smiles and laughs..

Sigh.. Why are you spreading the links? Respect Jay's privacy! ..

I know you r worried abt Jay not having privacy...Don worry girl!

steproc is one of AOM crew, Jay's friends know wat they shoud or shouldn do tho

n PLEASE, i beg! No one line please! im here to wait for the Jayness, i don want this thread to close down again >.<

Guest kissme123

omg....the vid of him with white shirt...left me speechless...he's looking great and hot as always...

the crews killed it...kekkeke....

and yeah, his friend knows what he's doing..i bet it will be uploaded on their FB anytime soon...

love to see him went out and about bboying...at least, we know that he's doing fine...and him wearing those shirts...what a fan service...leadja, never fail to show his appreaciation towards the fans...he thanked us for getting them this far,right?

Guest newborn

่just wanna share this with you guys

its the LG event in Thailand which our beluv 2 pm performed Heartbeat and AAA +I hate you

they had a problem with the mics again esp Teac and Chan, Y_Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Xdzih2m5I...player_embedded

credit : demoxt

and this is from entertainment news from their rehearsal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYv_H6ds5_g...player_embedded

credit : Symbelmynevii

2PM fanclub carries out secret protest

With the cancellation of the protest set for the 31st in front of Boshinkak, 2PM's fanclub met in front of JYP Entertainment's building and held a meeting instead.

On the afternoon of the 31st, 2PM's fanclub explained a reason their reason for the cancellation and revealed a statement.

Through the statement, they exclaimed, "Over 1,000 members were scheduled to come but the block would not allow for our protest and because the block is very narrow, it has been revealed to be illegal to form more than 1,000 people at once in the form of a protest. We were afraid that the protest in front of the JYPE building would also be canceled like the one set for Boshinkak and so we have decided to open a secret protest.

With the release of articles stating that Park Jaebum will not be returning, JYPE has repeatedly come out and said that they were misinformed. We do not feel that these articles were written only out of mere assumption and guess. We are protesting JYPE because we feel that JYPE is only playing with the 2PM fanclub through broadcast and the press."

Over 200 fanclub members were present.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : MYDAILY (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

2vjolcz.jpg

2u7no94.jpg

2ptt0kg.jpg

2cxw5ua.jpg

20gd6w0.jpg

1y7td4.jpg

11jtdhc.jpg

^ can anyone translate what the sign they are holding says? thanks.

I'm glad that they protested despite the first one being canceled. KHottests fighting! ^^

@ luvnhate, thanks for the jay bboy gifs and sharing the the yt links. i have to agree with some of you about being more excite to see bboy vids of jay then 6pm. but seeing all 7 together is what i want most. plus i'm loving the black aom shirts.

Guest Sacraca

Once I said I wouldnt believe any rumor until Jaebeom comes back. Indeed I did ignore all rumors though they are everywhere. Yet Sunmi incident really made me worried.

But now, I really don't understand, am I so naive or what? 'cause if JYP/E had intention of using "health" as the reason for Jay's withdrawal, why did he still appear in the bboy competition, even he did wear the shirt gifted by Hottest. Moreover, he battled with strong and energetic appearance and smiled, did this say something???

According to one fan account, this will be the last competition that he would participate and after that he will return for recording new album. So now I do hope that he will come back and continue to dis-believe any rumor. Just think like that is much much more comfortable to me.

Sorry for my bad English.

Guest kay01dee

to those who say "sorry for my bad english", you don't have to apologize all the time, your english is great! :)

jay, jay, jay, seeing those bboy videos of jay just made my day. THANK YOU! i'm happy when i get to see him smiling and having a good time. and him in that white t-shirt! HOOOOOT :lol: he's also wearing a black AOM top that khottests sent to him!! so, uh, i think i have a new thing for bboys..teheee ;)

february is right around the corner guys! hopefully good news about this man we all love so much will surface soon!

ooh so the boys went to thailand! (they should go to the philippines when i'm there!) i love seeing them in non-stage outfits, they look more...normal? junsu, as always, is such a fashionista. i love his scarf! (i know GD has the same one). i love wooyoung's blue hoodie, i realized i almost always tend to like whatever he's wearing. maybe i should turn into a guy so i can rock those cool outfits. i also like khun and taec's shirts, they always look so comfortable. junho is becoming such a fashionista himself. and his flip during their performance was DAEBAK! so powerful and manly. as for chansung, that tight shirt on him looks very yummy. oh chan, how i wish i was older than you so you can call me "noona" with that sexy voice of yours..

& whoah, so they had a secret protest? 200 members is still a lot for a last-minute protest! man, they're definitely fighters. the cold weather must've been really tough to withstand, but i'm happy they pulled through.

I'm a new fan and it's kind sucks that when I'm a fan Jay isn't here.

Anyway, I finished watching Every1 idol show with 2PM for season 3 and it was definitely worth the watch. Anyways, I would love a wink from Khun haha They were fricken hilarious in season 3. Wild Bunny was so fun to watch too, they were all so crazy and I lol-ed at Jay's driving skills. lol and Taec's fashion terrorist. haha

Guest BayByOjaH

[pictures]

^ can anyone translate what the sign they are holding says? thanks.

I'm glad that they protested despite the first one being canceled. KHottests fighting! ^^

@ luvnhate, thanks for the jay bboy gifs and sharing the the yt links. i have to agree with some of you about being more excite to see bboy vids of jay then 6pm. but seeing all 7 together is what i want most. plus i'm loving the black aom shirts.

The signs say things like

"Give us back 2pm's leader, Jay"

"2pm without Jay is only 1:59"

"Not JYP trainee, but bring back Jay is live as a Korean"

Has anyone seen the 2pm polaroid tins! SOOO cute! I gotta get my hands on one! lol

http://www.yesasia.com/us/2pm-mini-polaroi...-0-en/info.html

damn i want jaebeom back :(

oh btw, last night i went to this b-boy competition event thing in downtown seattle and from what it says on the forum, there will be some guys from AOM (Art of Movement)-> jay's b-boy team for those who don't know.

me and my friends just tried our luck and we came all the way there and yup he was there :DD

here's a video that i recorded, low quality i know, my camera died so i had to be thankful that i still got my phone working. (jay is the second one performing from the left wearing all black)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxe2NDG5EAw

19156317765063975664293.jpg

19156317781468975664293.jpg

Archived