☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

hey .. i was wondering

2pm is going to thailand for ?

will there be any activity there ?

and how long will they be there ?

from my knowledge , some thai do celebrate chinese new year

and since it's around the corner , is nickhun back to thailand to celebrate it with the older members too ?

sorry for such a long list .. lol

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gin2905

they are invited for guest appearance at a LG event in Thailand.

and i think some press conference for their album 1.59PM too..

=)

Guest cheezychunnie

i love you girl. i agree. i dont even count myself as a 2pm fan anymore cos there is no 2pm.

What everyone has done is that they fell for jyp's frrgn mind games. We have shown them that, even without jay, 2PM can still become top stars. We supported heartbeat like mad and they won charts after charts and the artist of the year award at MAMA. Now JYPE has nothing to be afraid of. They dont need Jay anymore, and therefore isnt going to waste money on bringing jay back since they cant be sure how everyone will react to his return.

6 members are hurting? Ha, at least they're still living their dreams, still got fans supporting them. Jay is alone.

Its 7 or nothing.

Jay is not alone..he got his fans,family and friends

who dearly love and support him... :)

how can i not miss this guy?

pcpdownloadphpfhandleod.gif

and how i forget about this freindship?

pcpdownloadphpfhandleod.jpg

-edit-

more pic on the boys and i agree with haiphuong we can never know what's inside their heart and mind

27945049.jpg

74539255.jpg

61009640.jpg

93883085.jpg

more pic here: http://bbs1.tv.media.daum.net/gaia/do/talk...rticleId=409557

cr:as tageed

Guest haiphuong

I'm really sad that the boys get blamed. I know that we are all have mixed-feelings in the past few days but please don't do that. Please don't think that the 6 boys are doing fine, getting more fame... but Jay's living in the dark. I think that fans and 6PM have the same pain: no Jay but please don't compare our pain with 6PM's pain. We cried, angry, swear... to relieve ourselves, but the boys can't. They have to smile in front of the cameras, they have to continue performing but we can't know what they are thinking. We are not the persons who lived with Jay everyday. We are not the persons who know Jay the best. We are not the persons who comfort him when he cried because of the homesickness and because of the cultural shock. We are not the persons who share the injuries, the tears and the sweats when practicing with Jay. We are not these persons but the boys. So I think the persons who hurt the most are not us, but them. They are not living with their dreams but they have to continue to live with it. Like we said before, 2PM has no power to decide what they want to do so they also don't have power to refuse the shows, the CFs contract. They are still so young and new to have the right like that.

Please don't think that because 6PM now gets more fans and they don't need old fans like us. I think they need us more than anyone else because we are the fans that loved them since their debut and go together with them through all these dramas. We are the fans who understand clearly the feeling about "7 becomes 6". We are understand the feeling about what's different between the 2PM-with-Jay and the 2PM-no-Jay. We understand how great Jay is and why we need him so much. So I think we share the same pain with the boys and they need us to share their hurtful.

Sorry for my bad English and please don't misunderstand me. I don't mean anything bad here. These are just my feeling when I read some posts here and on 2OD about that. We have to unite together but please don't blame the boys.

Guest prae.nim

finally, i found jay again at sweet 16 (bboy competition) on 30 Jan 2010

feel so good after i saw him...he cut his hair >,<

.......EDIT.........

here're some clips that have jay

(not his battle but HIEP)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP10avEVtd0

Jay n Thesis VS ???(round 1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K4vGVMt98M

Jay n Thesis VS ???(round 2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap4RuRvuOIM

cr: steproc of AOM

hope u guys feel better after heard many rumors...

he's absolutely healthy and still awesome!

I had read some translated articles in 2OD about some KHottests' comments about the 6 boys..

I am really disappointed.. it seems that some Khottests had progressed to transfer some of the JYP/JYPE's hatred onto the 6 boys..

Gosh.. what right have they got to make such comments.. Honestly, they are just 2PM fans, they don't even know the 6 boys personally. How could they know what is going on in the minds of the boys? Do they understand the camaraderie within the boys & Jay? Were they even part of their lives together? Please, the 7 boys were together 24/7 for a couple of years... what makes them think that they are the only ones who care about Jay & belittle the 6. What do they expect the 6 to do? To refuse all the variety shows, CFs, dramas offers & go on a head-on clash openly with JYPE for all KHottests to see? To do a public display for all Khottests to see? Do the boys need to be accountable to KHottests for everything they do?

If i am the 6, i will be really disappointed & disillusioned by such harsh & cruel comments.. I understand that some Khottests wish to vent frustration, but this is really taking things too far.

Guest cheezychunnie

I had read some translated articles in 2OD about some KHottests' comments about the 6 boys..

I am really disappointed.. it seems that some Khottests had progressed to transfer some of the JYP/JYPE's hatred onto the 6 boys..

Gosh.. what right have they got to make such comments.. Honestly, they are just 2PM fans, they don't even know the 6 boys personally. How could they know what is going on in the minds of the boys? Do they understand the camaraderie within the boys & Jay? Were they even part of their lives together? Please, the 7 boys were together 24/7 for a couple of years... what makes them think that they are the only ones who care about Jay & belittle the 6. What do they expect the 6 to do? To refuse all the variety shows, CFs, dramas offers & go on a head-on clash openly with JYPE for all KHottests to see? To do a public display for all Khottests to see? Do the boys need to be accountable to KHottests for everything they do?

If i am the 6, i will be really disappointed & disillusioned by such harsh & cruel comments.. I understand that some Khottests wish to vent frustration, but this is really taking things too far.

exactly what i was thinking...i dont mind they are doing whatever they want

to bring Jay back coz i want that to happen as well but when they started to put

the blame on the 6 boys,i feel that was too far...i just hope that the 6 boys

didnt read those types of comments..it will affrect them and i dont want Jay to read it

either..

and prae.nim thank u so much for the link :)

did u saw him personally? :)

is he okay?

Guest Labacookie

^

That is unfortunate, and I have seen it a lot. Honestly, I wish such people would just put their money where their mouth is and leave the fandom. The boys have been through enough, they don't need that kind of abuse. And I don't think referring to the other members as "0" is much better if I can be perfectly blunt. "0" may be cute to type, but think about what you're saying. I agree that a Jay-less 2PM is not the same, I even think of it as a different group all together, but I'm not going to treat the other members like they're nothing at all. I have the "7" icon because I want them all together. That's my wish. But it kind of sucks to see people completely disregard the other members and are insensitive and even downright cruelly towards them. :( I don't think some people realize it is all.

Imagine 2PM as a girl-group. Who do you think would make the cutest girl?

I'm going to buck popular opinion (har har) and go with Woo young. :D

finally, i found jay again at sweet 16 (bboy competition) on 30 Jan 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP10avEVtd0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K4vGVMt98M

Thanks for sharing >.<

2PM boys rehearsal for LG Entertainer :

XG0.6659454_4666_1.jpg

HO0.6659457_4666_1.jpg

4L0.6659459_4666_1.jpg

R60.6659466_4666_1.jpg

DH0.6659473_4666_1.jpg

EY0.6659490_4666_1.jpg

6D0.6659494_4666_1.jpg

V20.6659499_4666_1.jpg

710.6659501_4666_1.jpg

DV0.6659509_4666_1.jpg

Credit: 2pm-online

Our boys look tired >.<

OMG .. I've been waiting for this. Thank you so much.

Jay and Thesis are dope in the second clip and Jay is so cute at the end. :lol:

This make my day ....

Why I'm so excited to see Jay more than see 2PM live on TV, tonight??? ;)

Edit :

@ punahime (below) I think she was typo, it's yesterday.

For Ihottests who wanna watch 2PM from Thailand, follow this link http://www.me.in.th/live/ then go to MCOT channel(above 8) that's live. I think it' coming in half an hour. Enjoy guys.

Guest punahime

how can it be on 30 Jan 2009 ?

didn't he go to America after that not before ?

or did you mean on 30 Jan 2010 !

Guest Soulhead

Agree...Among all the project/prottest,I never encouraged one of them by saying that the 6 others will be hurt...But at least these projects were directed by the fact that some fans believe what they see in TV (''brotherhood-2pm'' nobody know if it's true ,the only things that we can be really sure is that they have so much passion and determination for what they do now) because they believe that a 6PM can't be as happy as a 7PM...This was never a sign of hating towards the 6 others...Things become day after day more wrong .JYP Ent. has to do something very soon ,because that's remind me the beginning....Hottest will do exactly the same thing that netizen have do...And I'm afraid that the things will really go out of control...

And because I'm a bit tired of reading this, I will write how huge my love for 2PM (as 6 member too) is ! (and how bad is my english ,even if nobody read what i write XD) Oh it's amazing...Every morning i get up ,i listen various songs from 2PM (approximately 3 hours) and after i just listen some Ost (Lord of the rings etc).I've tried so much to found a new artist to love in Korea,USA etc. They have totally destroy my ex-unconditional-love for singers...And i'm afraid because i can't live without music. So the days when i will become lazy about listening 2PM....What I will listen ? >_<

Guest tikamicizia

lol omg their wardrobe is exactly like their personality

woo = wth woo, that oversize t's make u look like a lost kid. puahaha

taec = well typical a student

junsu = fashionista

junho = omg, that s line. ur butt junho! hahahhaa smexy

chansung = puahahahaha really a real italian greasy cassanova

khun = well khun always wears something comfortable,, kekeke

Guest prae.nim

how can it be on 30 Jan 2009 ?

didn't he go to America after that not before ?

or did you mean on 30 Jan 2010 !

LOL...i just know that i type it wrong

thanks for telliing me

@luv_uj i feel the same as you

i loved to see jay more than LG tonight :D

though i actually looking forword to both

@XueliJunsu LoL..what i meant is i just found it on YT

Guest Shira_DBSJ

i have to comment about the latest 'issue'..

hm.. i read the article on 2od as well.. i feel bad for KHottests, they have their limits too.

but blaming other boys isn't helping at all ):

i do understand and i'm sure they're more frustrated than us but come to think of it, we feel the same pain.

they boys spending alot of times together, they feel the pain waayyyy more than us. remember that.

i have to say this, even my friend, who doesn't know about kpop at all, loves 2pm.

but the thing is, she knows them as 6 members. that was the time i tried to explain to her that is 2pm is 7. and always be 7.

i have hope. and everyday, everytime i'm coming back from school, i have this this kind of thinking, that is "jaebum is coming back', i keep thinking since the day he left korea.

what i'm trying to say is, please Hottests, don't get mad at each other, please respect and show 2pm the love that you've been giving since '10 points out of 10 points' era. the boys need our support and jay needs our support too.

it doesn't matter which ways you chose to support them, as long you're not hurting 2pm - jaebum, junsu, nichkhun, taec, wooyoung, junho and chansung.

we'll never know how the boys feel, how jay feels, so i hope some fans can stop assuming he's being like this, he's being like that. it's kinda sad.

Hottests, we want the same thing right, and we hope the same thing.

We want to see 2pm to stand as 7 on stage again.

don't lose your hope <3

EDIT:

prae.nim & luv_uj

thanks for the links.

you guys are awesome <3333

jaebum! i really miss you! =)

finally, i found jay again at sweet 16 (bboy competition) on 30 Jan 2010

OMG...

Thanks for sharing this.....

O...smile pink Bunny...So happy to seeing that...

Are You really attend to that B-Boy competition?

I hope I was there...hahahaha :lol: :lol:

well seeing Jay Vid and 2PM pic at above who's did really so hard to work...

I feel some different..I don't know what?but just feel weird...Just Like 2 different world in the same time..

You know what I mean?,,,,

well I just hope the best for 2PM and Jay...

If really Jay destiny is in on 2PM...he will back soon no matter what happen, no matter how far he is

He will back......

And I trust that....Just like soulmate or friendship.....

They will be togethere forever..

Archived