☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest mika.16

WOW how did UKISS get 2pm's old dorm?? lol thats so weird!

So where are they living now?? Are they still in the Chung-dam-dong area? (I didnt even know they moved dorms!)

and omg i am in LOVE with 2pm's hairstylist, good job lady/man!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheezychunnie

i found new pic ^_^

its them at the incheon airport

anyone knows where they are heading?

brb with more :)

67216494.jpg

46668408.jpg

13243861.jpg

38019190.jpg

27703831.jpg

84490842.jpg

92413940.jpg

16732365.jpg

80985176.jpg

90304794.jpg

37054735.jpg

cr:as tagged

p/s:for those asking for posting only with 7 members..im sorry i couldnt do that

coz i love all 7 of them...some of fans are going too far by blaming the rest of the boys

for not fighting for Jay..that's ridiculous and childish..

u dont even know what's inside their heart..so stop hurting the boys..

they are suffering for losing their brother and dont add more to their pain..please..

fight for Jay,im fine with it but dont blame the rest of the boys..

-edit-

love these :D :D

53870542.jpg

31235437.gif

37202017.jpg

14445305.jpg

53209274.gif

59339636.jpg

cr:daum

They all were has new haircut and i love it!

Especially, khunnie. He looks so mature! Wow!

And i discovered one thing!

I saw khunnie is sticked with seulong lately

Thats why seulong wrote on his minihompy that he sad because khun has been rejected him

Guest happyberry2007

i dont think some fans are blaming the rest of the boys...i think many are just frustrated, confused and

tired of all this. I know that in here we are not allowed to talk of you know what but sadly that is the reality of 2pm. I think that if jay is not coming back they should tell the fans because they also are hurting which is unfair for them also so i think you shouldnt blame them also. i am not trying to bash you just stating what other fans maybe feeling. I really hope that this ends soon. My only wish right now is to see 2pm together again.

Guest soapppboxxx

i found new pic ^_^

its them at the incheon airport

anyone knows where they are heading?

thanks for the pics. boys look tired but i guess that's expected. i always look bleh in airports hehe.

and thanks for the other pics, i love how cute and cheery they look in them.

someone told me they're going to thailand. although i'm not sure for what.

Think they are heading off to a press con in Philippines then to Thailand.

I haven't given up hope on Jay returning just yet. As long as they don't make an official statement or make any statements on the direction of the new album, I refuse to give in to ll these hearsay jut yet. Maybe just a rockhead but until the details of the new album becomes known and I can compare notes past and present on the direction... I'm still holding out to him coming back.

I still like a 7 member 2PM. :)

More 2PM backstage SBS Inkigayo:

Credit: 2PM-online

Whhhaaaaa... *fans self. My first on here after a while post for 2010. Man, I love them in black and you know what I realize why I like about this group so much??? .. Is that they dont follow that long hair kpop trend but making their own into 2010 and beyond. :D May 2010 become more successful and happy for the 7 men. :lol:

Guest strawberry_cream

Think they are heading off to a press con in Philippines then to Thailand.

I haven't given up hope on Jay returning just yet. As long as they don't make an official statement or make any statements on the direction of the new album, I refuse to give in to ll these hearsay jut yet. Maybe just a rockhead but until the details of the new album becomes known and I can compare notes past and present on the direction... I'm still holding out to him coming back.

I still like a 7 member 2PM. :)

what press con in the Philippines?

but they do have an event in Thailand tonight though and will leave Thailand tomorrow night i think...

Guest cutegit

omg omg i don't usually post here but i caught Kabler's post and did i read correctly? 2PM going to the Philippines? like, right now?! i need to calm myself down cos i have no news of that hahaha.

this is kinda late but omg i'm in love with khun's hairrrrrrrrrrr XD and they look good even at the airport! love their clothes!

and yes, we must not lose hope on Jay's return!!! JYPE, give us a 7 member 2PM back already. please and thank you.

I feel so sorry for the kHottests right now. They have been pushed and pulled in so many directions, never getting a clear answer, being ridiculed by the public and other fangroups - even by other 2PM fans - and so very, very divided about what to do about this situation. Honestly, no other fan group has ever had to face quite these circumstances; sure, other groups have scandals, other groups have members leave, but it is always so much more clear-cut, but the reasons for the leave, and the reasons for the return, and in general the press and the rumor mill is kept in check.

This has been a media circus from day one - is it any wonder kHottests are confused, bitter, and ready to point to blame at anyone and anyone? From their perception, absolutely everyone - except maybe Jay - is happier than they are right now. And why? What did they do that was so wrong, that they are being punished like this? I understand their confusion and their bitterness, and I feel for them. Right now, the other 6 members are riding high compared to them, and the kHottests know it. All they see before them is the looming prospect of bad news, that they fight against with that last .00000001% of hope.

Guest kay01dee

what what what? pres con in the philippines? i'm not sure whether i should be happy because the philippines is my motherland or sad because a tiny bit of me wished that they're coming here to america to get jay...

i just read something from 2od. (khottests, mad respect for them especially at this time)

i'm definitely not giving up on jay. i've supported the 6 members because i've always believed that someday, i'll have the chance to support all 7 once again. i've supported them because jay wanted us to watch over them, to keep them happy. i've supported them because they are just as important to 2PM as jay is. never will i forget about jaebeom. i may not have done much because i am hurt, confused, and easily swayed, but there are 2 things i have been putting my all in: love&respect for all 7 guys.

Sorry guess its just Thailand. For some reason I thought they were planning to make a detour to Phils first since 1:59 is launched in both places in Jan.

I feel sorry for khottest as well... truth is with human beings, its natural to not fit like a puzzle. Diff beliefs, culture, mind frames, levels of maturity. It will be hard to pull off such a massive protest, and frankly I'm bit disappointed that it is not happening.

I have a feeling if united, they would have been able to tell a great story to the media and it'll make international headlines too just be the sheer monstrosity of the size.

The press would have lapped it up...

Guest punahime

i dont think some fans are blaming the rest of the boys...i think many are just frustrated, confused and

tired of all this. I know that in here we are not allowed to talk of you know what but sadly that is the reality of 2pm. I think that if jay is not coming back they should tell the fans because they also are hurting which is unfair for them also so i think you shouldnt blame them also. i am not trying to bash you just stating what other fans maybe feeling. I really hope that this ends soon. My only wish right now is to see 2pm together again.

Thank you ... that's what I'm talking about :")

I'm afraid only that 2pm will be like this forever ,

Quietness of the situation is not very good

and yaaa that The large-scale demonstration that 2PM fans have planned which didn't happen ?

I'm just worry that after some months the KHottests will forget about Jay oppa !

and don't tell me that the boys aren't having fun !

they actually do , The lonely person here is Jay oppa .

yaaa they look sad sometimes but they're having fun and I'm really happy for them

but here in our country , the Hottests are very angry and broken hearts :"(

We must be clear, What if Jay oppa didn't return from America?

Will you be supporting 2pm as 6 members ?

if it yes so go ahead but if it no than What will you do ?

I wish to answer the question !

thank you

7-1=0

*again , sorry about my bad English >_<

Guest cheezychunnie

im sorry if my post is any way suggested that i pointed

out to some posters here...i was reading a lot of comments

from forums(international and korean sites),blogs and even

youtube comments and some hottest do blame the rest of the boys for

not fighting hard to bring back Jay..i just want to clarified that..

my stand is that we dont really know what's going on..but what i know is that

the boys love each other and we love all seven of them...

fighting to bring back Jay is one thing that i agree but blaming the 6 boys

who are suffered more than we could've imagine is just not right...

put ourselves in their position and imagine the pain that they going thru..

the pain,the confusion is much more heavier than us..that's my op :)

peace!

-edit-

(fancam)2PM 100131Incheon Airport to Thailand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkcIqxpLjLg

cr: alfheim624

Guest yoosufan

I know this so off topic but has anyone ever wonder what happened to 2PM's old house we see in Wild Bunny or Let's Stay Here Tonight & other shows? Well, the U-Kiss fanclub members said that they have moved into 2PM's old house/dorm a couple weeks ago. It's been confirmed and you can see on their new show U-Kiss vampire.

I watched the first episode, you can see their old brown leather sofa where Wooyoung & Chansung sleep by is still there. Taec & Junsu's room is emptied out completely, the bunk beds are even gone, there's just a regular bed. The plasma TV that they have is still there though, it probably came with the place as part of the rental. The giant 2PM wallpaper from the 10 out of 10 days in the living room is gone, I hope they saved it for the new place, and it's replaced with a U-Kiss wallpaper. That place will be Forever 7, cuz U-Kiss is also 7 members. Coincidentally, U-Kiss's leader is also a former JYPE trainee.

Here's the Living room, you guys will probably remember it from when 2PM did the interview with the noonas and it was revealed Jay cried every night when he first came to Korea. =(

http://i46.tinypic.com/30bk29y.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/10qffyq.jpg

They're not actually the same dorms. If you watch Wild Bunny the orientation is different. They probably moved to the same apartment building as 2PM's old place but their apartment dorm must've been on the other side to theirs.

hi guys

first time posting :blush:

I just wanna say that all Hottest here in Saudi Arabia

are supporting Jay oppa and without one member there is no 2pm

I've been a silent reader .

but an crazy fan so if that JYP didn't bring Jay oppa with him

that will be a serious problem

really people, what take you so much to realize that he just plays with our heart ?

we will wait and see What will happen in the meeting

* To all those who post pictures ?

Can you post the pictures with 7 members only

are not you the one whose saying that 2pm are 1 not 7 or 6 !

This is only a request, so you do whatever you want ...

*sorry for my bad English =^^=

i love you girl. i agree. i dont even count myself as a 2pm fan anymore cos there is no 2pm.

What everyone has done is that they fell for jyp's frrgn mind games. We have shown them that, even without jay, 2PM can still become top stars. We supported heartbeat like mad and they won charts after charts and the artist of the year award at MAMA. Now JYPE has nothing to be afraid of. They dont need Jay anymore, and therefore isnt going to waste money on bringing jay back since they cant be sure how everyone will react to his return.

6 members are hurting? Ha, at least they're still living their dreams, still got fans supporting them. Jay is alone.

Its 7 or nothing.

Archived