☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, as far as I'm concerned, some guys really lucked out in the new hairstyle department, while others, er, not so much. I really like Woo's, it gives him a mischievous look, and Junsu's I think suits him very well, very sleek and angular and metro and fashion forward - the streaks of color are especially fine. Khun's I like just because we get to see his face again, and it makes him look happier and younger.

Taec - well, it looks like Taec did not have time to get re-styled, poor guy, he was too busy freezing his earflaps off with Jo Kwon for FO.

The ones I really don't care for are Junho's and Chan's - especially on Junho, his hair looks like a wig my mom used to wear - back in, about, 1968. I'm sorry, but I looked at those pictures of Junho and I instantly thought of my mom, LOL (it could be the earrings and the glasses, too...).

p.s. luvnhate, hope my letter helps!

For those who are losing hope here is something to refresh the mind <3 :

Waiting For You - Eng Sub

Waiting For You - IHottest

Heres a poem that i wrote{o.o its not to old...} <3

2PM (Jay Dedication)

Ever since you left

I would always ask myself

"What Time Is It Now?"

Waiting for you to say "2PM"

But still no response from you...

"All Night Long"

I would stay awake...

Waiting for you're return...

Thinking "You Might Come Back"

My friends would asks me if im

"Tired Of Waiting"

I always response

Never....

"(I Was) Crazy Over You"

And im still am

Its always "Only You"

And will be always...

"I Hate You"

For making me cry but

"Again & Again"

I'l always give you "10 Out Of 10"

Of my "HeartBeat"

Ur my "Angel"

So please "Gimme The Light"

to come "Back 2U"

"My Color"

Only shows and shines

When ur there...

Ever since u left , the clock stop being "2:00 PM"

Its "1:59 PM" now

Im still waiting for when the clock can go

"Tik Tok"

And be "2:00 PM" again

*Its not the best...but i tried my best ^.^ {wrote it like around 4am... dont remember good and in a short period of time}

And yeah we all might not all be on the same page...but we all come here cuz we love and support 2PM and wish them the best <3 {Missing u Leadja...waiting for you to come back so u can attend all those awards that u didnt attend last year <3}

^

aww. that was really nice. great job! :D

finally, this thread became a little calm and i really hope everyone stays positive here..

i'm really liking Junho's new haircut, it suits him.. he looks really good w/ his A&A hairstyle

and i'm glad his stylist noona thought that too! lol!

tumblr_kwzokvbBWO1qzmtklo1_400.jpg

2 handsome MC's.

Guest lunalovexx

^

can you please edit your post......

no one liners...

thanks

will be back with the pics^^

cr:as tagged nd 2oneday.com

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thanks there so cute here

and thank u will .. i dont post one liners here a pic of them20100115TOW2.gif

sorry dont know who to credit it to

Guest cheezychunnie

i miss the old days when we are all happy spazzing over the boys(sigh)

anyway,this is news translated by 2ONEDAY FORUM

Jaebum, together with b-boys, as fans are longing…

Jaebum’s recent appearance has been revealed on the Internet and has been gaining interest as he is back in Seattle after withdrawing from 2PM.

On a recent portal site message board, a picture of Jaebum among others have been published by a netizen (ID: Tasteless Mango) and has been gaining attention.

After his withdrawal in September everyone has been gloomy (depressed) after seeing various recent pictures, however since Jaebum smiles in the photos, the feelings of fans have changed. Seeing Jaebum dancing with other b-boys and hanging around them has been pleasantly looked on by fans.

As Jaebum is seen watching others perform, fans can see that he loves to dance and that it is a pity. [T/N: A pity since he loves to dance but can’t “perform” as he wants. I believe it is a reference to being on stage again.]

After fans see the pictures, they are left longing for him, but are also cheering him on, with examples like:

“I really miss Jaebum.”

“I wish he could return to Korea now.”

“I feel relieved knowing that he is relatively stable.”

Today (the 29th) associates from 2PM’s Entertainment Company, JYPE, have departed to Seattle to possibly talk about Jaebum's return and how high those chances may be as many opinions weigh in on this situation.

CREDITS; NATE (SOURCE) and jina_bing_bang@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY (EDIT)

rvwpww.jpg

-edit-

[FANCAM] 100128 2PM Wooyoung Rehearsal @ Win Win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdd8XFC6Zeg

[FANCAM] 100128 2PM Wooyoung Sing @ Win Win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cba6c8p-q1s

100128 Win Win Band Rehearsal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq4PepWaH0E

cr: OneDayTV2

looks like he's enjoying himself..good for you,u deserve it :D

Guest achariya

TVDAILY=Report Jihyun Kim]Can Jaebum return to Korea after leaving group 2PM?

Today (the 29th), when fans heard that a high ranking JYP associate secretly went to Seattle, their anticipation heightened. Seattle is Jaebum's hometown and where he currently resides. Following this news, the public is quickly forming the opinion that JYP is beginning to make plans for Jaebum's return.

When his comments belittling Korea were published, he left for the U.S. as if he was branded as a traitor and kicked out. However the problem did not end there. When it was brought up that Jaebum's comments were mistranslated because of the cultural difference, the public opinion quickly changed.

The incredulous way that some thought that he was being “witch-hunted” also did its fair share. In an instant, Jaebum turned from a traitor into the victim and people started to believe that Park Jinyoung's decision to withdraw him was harsh.

When Jaebum was first treated like a Benedict Arnold (traitor to his own country) and was receiving the public backlash, within four days of the scandal, Park Jinyoung made a staunch decision to withdraw him from the group. The Jaebum situation also shows how Park Jinyoung's business mind works. How does it show it? As we go over how he solved problems involving his singers, we can see his real intentions.

Park Jinyoung holds the public in the palm of his hand

Koreans tend to have a very strong sense of nationalism. He knew that the public would not be able to understand or accept that a young Korean-American idol member had made inappropriate comments about Korea. He also knew that the only way to overcome the public censure was to make Jaebum disappear from the public eye.

As expected, this shows that he is a smart businessman. Before the backlash became stronger, he made Jaebum leave the group. Now with the consideration of sympathy and the fans that were overwhelmingly wishing and urging for his comeback, the foundation for his comeback was casually put in place.

Opinions have been expressed that when the criticisms regarding Jaebum's comments have died down, Park Jinyoung will state exactly when Jaebum will make his comeback on television. He always had an uncanny method of expressing his opinions at the appropriate time.

While the backlash was severe, he appeased the public with Jaebum's withdrawal and when there were cries for his comeback, like he was forced to admit it, he said that he was just thinking of the proper time [for his return]. Because Park Jinyoung is always calculating and is one step ahead of the public, he is a genius that knows how to manipulate the public opinion. The Jaebum situation proves this.

From the rejection of the meeting with the fans to the consent

Park Jinyoung’s unique of handling public opinion can be clearly seen through Sunmi, the Wonder Girls member that recently dropped out. The Wonder Girls were the first Korean singers to successfully enter into the Billboard Top 100.

As Sunmi was racing towards success and the news of her withdrawal broke, the fans’ rage was incredibly great. This is because this was another unexpected withdrawal after Jaebum. With the connection to [Jaebum], the Wonder Girls’ fanclub coalition requested a meeting with JYP.

Because the fans that had supported Wonder Girls for such a long time were deeply wounded, they wanted a meeting to try and understand her withdrawal. This is very understandable. However, when JYP denied this request, this caused the fans more anguish.

When the fans realized that JYP had declined to hold a meeting, they counterattacked by alerting the media. This is because they know that Park Jinyoung is a businessman who is well aware of the public opinion. When the story first broke [that the fans’ request was denied], that same day, Park Jinyoung announced through an official statement that even though he cannot meet with the fans face to face, he would communicate with the fans through writing.

This is proof that he is keeping a close watch on how the media are shaping their opinions. If the media were not notified that the fans were denied the request to a meeting, the probability of the fans being able to at least get through to JYP through written statements is very low.

Park Jinyoung is a businessman, Jaebum will return

Park Jinyoung is a businessman that knows how to accommodate to the public even as he holds them in the palm of his hand. He knows exactly what the public wants. He is the one that created the craze for songs with a simple, repeating rhythm and catchy hooks that have popular appeal.

In the past when 2PM member, Hwang Chansung, received backlash because he littered on the street, Park Jinyoung quickly wrote a written apology. It was a swift way to calm the storm. He knows how to soothe the ruffled feathers of the media because if the media turn their back on him, his business will suffer.

“Even though I like a song, if the public does not like it, the song is worthless” is something he not only said as a singer, but as a businessman. This is a great example that shows how his business mind works.

This is the kind of Park Jinyoung’s thinking that can bring Jaebum back. Jaebum’s value has increased even more after his withdrawal. This is the rare case in which controversy has increased the value of the celebrity. As referenced above, this all happened because Park Jinyoung expertly swayed the public opinion.

When fans want a singer, there is no choice but to use [him]. When the market demands a product, the businessman is the one that wants that product more than anyone. Park Jinyoung is a dedicated businessman. Jaebum will return. The only two things that Park Jinyoung is worrying about are when and how Jaebum will return.

[Reporter Jihyun Kim win@tvdaily.co.kr]

CREDITS; TVDAILY (SOURCE) and ___@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Guest psylocke119

@luvnhate...thx for the gifs...i can watch videos of 2PM all night long! =D

I gotta learn how to make gifs from videos...

Guest Eltoshen

Jay seems happy, so even if he doesn't rejoin 2PM, I'll be happy for him. i'll definitely miss him, though

Meanwhile, anybody think Khun's looking more mature lately? I like. I saw pics of him with minimal makeup, and his features are looking gorgeous.

Guest avchuck

^

^

^

Wow-ee! For all the internet-whoring I've done as of late, I can't believe I haven't seen that one on 2od already :P Anyhow, the flow of logic was very encouraging, but let's just hope the author doesn't have to eat their words come D-day.

So, after realizing that there're more silent lurkers in this thread than I originally thought (this past week proved how many of you there were with so many first posts and confessions), I'd like to provide an update on what a few iHottests are currently doing to support a 7-member 2PM. (Don't worry! No B-word in this post.) Just wanted to provide an FYI that you can find them on 2od's "ONE DAY SUPPORT: JAYful Projects." There're seriously so many that you can just take your pick of whatever you'd like to participate in :D

An immediate project is a tweet-party on Jan 30th at 11PM EST/8PM PST--details can be found on the aforementioned source above at 2od.

Guest lisa_hh

hey guys..

i know every single one of us are worried abt jay's issue and all..

i personally think that jay is the only person deserve to know what happen in his world and i don't think we should speculate more on that..

furthermore, we will always keep the faith..

i mean we should cuz we know the boys are keeping their faith as well..

hehe..

anyways, i'm rewatching idol army & wildbunny nowadays,...

i noticed that at certain variety shows hehe like introducing stars friend, the one where chansung + yoobin & yeeun was in..

chansung liked yoobin & the way he reacted when his friend coupled with yeeun's he was like wanted to hug yeeun.. hahaha.. i knew yeeun & chansung would make a great couple..hehe..

and i absolutely love taecyeon & yoobin, does anyone hv proofs that they really are close..?

i'm a big fan of yoobin & a HUGE fan of 2pm so i absolutely love WonderPM.. hehe

and at the end of one of the idol army episode, they chose the best girl for valentine or something like it, i can't remember it clearly but it certainly shows that WooYoung recommended YooBin & we all know wooyoung worked with yoobin @ grease performance, so i was just curious to know, did wooyoung ever mention he liked yoobin or some sort, cuz it really shows as if he really like yoobin...

sorry if i brought up a topic that bored you guys & sorry i mentioned another artist, i just think they were in one family so , u guys wouldnt mind right?..

just wanted to show the boy's charms.. ehhehe

& i believe the wondergirls knows them best..

hehehe..

anyways, ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!

Guest haiphuong

Many thanks achariya for sharing the news. This is one of the most positive news that we've heard so far. Although those are just theories and I'm trying my best not hoping so much. This is a news from TVDaily so I think that they might have reasons for reporting this. How dare they report that kind of info if they don't have a source? When Jay's case came out, I think most of us already knew that JYP did that to keep Jay away from the public but we were so angry and confused with the rumors, we nearly forgot that JYP is very smart. What if JYP told TVDaily to report this info as a "lobby" for his plan? Maybe he wanna "test" the public opinion the last time before he decides what to do next?

Now I have a theory that those rumors we got so far were really from JYPE. and they want us to be panic about that. I used to think that they are bad at controlling rumors but now I think different. They controlled very well and they know that we will have stronger actions to ask for Jay's come back. Why did they keep silence all the time while the normal act of entertainment companies is coming out and clarify them. In fact, they "use" us as a reason for their plan. JYPE. know that when you tell people to wait for something that they really really want, their desire for it grows more and more. The more they wait, the more they want it. If Jay really won't comeback, would they told us to wait? If it's really a bad news that we don't want, why didn't they tell us in the first place but just asked us to wait and even give us the dead-line for waiting, Feb. If my theories are true, then JYP! You are really a master in business. Would you please accept my CV for working as your staff? :P

Anyways, I still wait for D-day. I already prepared all for it and what will be, will be. I won't put my hopes up too high before I know the final answer.

well..seems like its a bit quiet in here these 2 days..

hope all Hottest are in a good shape..

Inkigayo pics are damn awesome..the boys look way cute~ woots..

February's coming..what do u guys think? anticipating? waiting?

I'm just tired..I'm slipping myself away from these fandom soon if Jay doesn't return..

right now I'll continue praying..thanks to loads of people from OD or those that opened up tumblrs with projects in..

IHOTTEST...keep the faith! continue struggling and do ur very best..

p.s. for those who participated in the Respect Leadja project..

how bout changing your avatar to the pic u submitted..

Meanwhile, anybody think Khun's looking more mature lately? I like. I saw pics of him with minimal makeup, and his features are looking gorgeous.

totally agreed. i feel Khun's facial structures kind of changed within the past half a year to produce a more mature and manly face. Khun is definitely loosing his "boyish" looks, and becoming a man! Tho i have to admit i miss his boyish image from Only You days..I think Khun will be one of those guys who AGES WELL, you know what i mean? like the older they get, the better they look, of course with a different "feel". i can kinda picture how Khun will look like in his thirties from these recent pictures of him....kekeke

totally agreed. i feel Khun's facial structures kind of changed within the past half a year to produce a more mature and manly face. Khun is definitely loosing his "boyish" looks, and becoming a man! Tho i have to admit i miss his boyish image from Only You days..I think Khun will be one of those guys who AGES WELL, you know what i mean? like the older they get, the better they look, of course with a different "feel". i can kinda picture how Khun will look like in his thirties from these recent pictures of him....kekeke

I agree that Khun is more mature and manly these days. And he's so handsome with his new hairstyle. ^_^

I think he will play the movie with this hairstyle. Oh can't wait to see.

Nichkhun keep fighting! I like the way you are.

Guest OrangeE

so many things has happened... wow... but i just want to say though i am a vip for the longest time, i have never imagined i would be hottest at the same time.. even after jay left... but yeah. the GROUP's personality captured me just like how i became a changjo that's why even if i love junho, i will still support the group since junho would be nothing without the group because he's a part of 2pm.. the hottests are still a part of 2pm... i can understand the extreme pain many hottest has been going through when jay left and without jay... but there are still the others left right? let's just keep our spirit flaming with love for these boys and hope that everything would be better soon... there's no point in blaming anybody... let's cheer 2pm with our love :)

FIGHT!

Guest mangofloat

But what could we possibly do if Jaebeom decides to stay home? Will 2PM lose all their fans?

my stand on this jaebum issue is not because i dont want to support the group without one member. i choose to take my stand because i want to let JYPE know that Jaebum is wanted. I want to help give jaebum the chance to decide what he wants to do with his life. there are so many rumors going on (i wont even mention it) but if there's a chance that someone is curtailing that right to decide, i want to let that entity know that that is not an option.

if jay decides to leave (by his own choice) then im okay with it. its his choice. i will probably still support 2pm after. if he decides to become 2pm's leader again then good (rejoice everybody), if he decides to pursue a solo career then im going to support him because i know he can sing, dance, and he can entertain me (and im sure a lot of other people too) in variety shows. if he decides to live a quiet life away from the public's eye (ill be sad for sure), i'll respect his choice and let him be.

im fighting for jay's freedom. i dont want him to be cornered. he needs to be given options and he can decide then what he wants to do.

Archived