credit:mickyluv4eva

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIYfv-0A6ZI

:)100128 2PM at pusan

credit:oneday2thailand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a3cGYYFIF0

:)100128 2PM Heartbeat Fan-cam Khun

credit:boomnnnn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j7n_J_3OdU

The MOD has been warn us for about boycott issue.

Please People don't do anything to make this thread close.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenniee

1) JYP Entertainment does not care about the welfare of their artists. They only see them as products they can sell to make money. JYP pulled Jay out of 2PM out of fear of losing sponsorships, therefore losing money. He’s done similar things to other artists (G.O.D., Noeul, Hyunah, and now Sunmi too) and has proven that to him, the artists aren’t people; They’re commodities.

Before the events that happened in September 2009, 2PM fans who had found Jay’s Myspace and saw the comments called the JYPE office to ask them to erase the comments, in fear that they would be exposed to the public. JYPE decided to ignore these requests, and kept the comments up, not thinking about the consequences. There are fan accounts about this that roughly documented the phone calls made to the office.

What does this mean? It means that JYPE could have avoided this WHOLE SITUATION if they had just listened to the fans. Still want to trust them?

Just because they’re a major entertainment company doesn’t mean that they’re to be trusted. The entertainment industry is dirty, and there’s a huge amount of news articles everywhere that have no truth in them.

If you’re going to ask us for sources or proof, what’s stopping you from asking the reporters or even JYP? By the way, all the time spent doubting us and refusing to believe anything we say is ultimately time lost in bringing Jay back.

2) International fans CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE. JYP is INTIMIDATED by his International fanbase because right now, we’re the market he’s trying to sell to. Like I said before, the artists are products, and we’re the buyers. For those of you who think that nothing you do will help and that the KHottests are doing enough already, WAKE UP because your opinions and efforts DO MATTER.

At this point, it wouldn’t be far-fetched to say that International fans matter more than the Korean fans. If you haven’t noticed already, JYP’s been branching out to other countries more and more each day. The Wonder Girls have been working in the states for months, and 2PM has done activities in various Asian countries before as well. Even last year, 2PM was featured in MTV Iggy in New York City alongside the Wonder Girls. JYP’s main market is the International fanbase, giving us more power to sway his decisions. If we all come together and strike we can have a huge impact on the income the company gets from the fans.

There are plenty of ways that YOU can help. Time is severely limited, and the more people come together and put forth their best efforts, the better. Like Susana and Sydney said before, post-its in New York are a constant event. I’m in New York as well, and it really does help to have personal messages to Jay from all over the world. To be honest, we had a much greater amount of post-its at the very beginning of the movement. Now that the messages are more sparse, every post-it sent to us is of high importance. It’s not difficult, and you don’t even have to write on the post-its yourself. SEND YOUR MESSAGES, AND WE WILL WRITE THEM ON POST-ITS FOR YOU. There is no limit to the number of messages you can send, so don’t feel that you have to stop at just one.

If you miss Jay so much, what’s stopping you from sending a short message of encouragement to him?

**Other things you can do to help that have been mentioned before include:

- UNFOLLOW. Let JYPE know that he doesn’t have your attention as long as Jay isn’t back. Refrain from watching 2PM videos on Youtube. Unfollow from all JYP Twitter accounts (including Oneday and Wonder Girls) and unsubscribe from all Youtube accounts. Like it was mentioned before, you can download all the videos from 2OD.

- Don’t search anything JYP/2PM related on the internet. Search engine rankings in Korea show a lot about how popular something or someone is and the rankings are CONSTANTLY monitored. Actually, EVERYTHING on the internet is constantly monitored by JYPE. (Yeah, all that stuff about JYPE not knowing about all these rumors in news articles? No. I don’t think so.) Let JYP now that we’re not interested in a broken 2PM. (It would also be great if you could all refrain from posting pictures of them on Tumblr or your respective blogs. There’s plenty of amazing pictures of them from other promotions, right? Let’s remind ourselves of the good-ol’-days. (: )

- Even reblogging posts from Susana and Sydney makes a difference. It spreads the word to other people and gets more people involved. If you ‘like’ the posts, great. We appreciate it. But you’re not helping at all. REBLOG.

Note: Please don’t think that you are limited to just these ideas. Get creative and think of new ways to show your support for seven-membered 2PM!

For those who think the strike isn’t helping: What are YOU doing to help? The only thing supporting 6PM does is tell JYP that you don’t need Jay in order for him to get your money.

Jay gave us four years of intense training and a year of working even harder to be an amazing leader. I don’t think it should be difficult for us to give him two weeks. This isn’t about the fans getting what they want. It’s about us doing what we can to give someone back everything they’ve worked for.

Read more here: http://itsaconspiracy.tumblr.com/

Guest fattie8701

^

PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST I BEG OF YOU... REMOVE THAT WORD... I AM NOT TRYING TO BRING EFFORTS OR ANYTHING. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I AM ON YOUR SIDE BUT I DONT WANT THIS THREAD TO CLOSE, THIS IS WHERE WE COMMUNICATE WITH SO MANY PEOPLE,, IT CLOSING DOWN AT THIS POINT IN TIME IS VERY BAD.. ITS A VERY CRUCIAL TIME.. SO PLEASE... EDIT YOUR POST... DONT TEST EDWARD PLEASE!

I just know one thing all of the 2pm boys are hearting inside and instead of helping them to hill and recover all this cruel talking doesn't help them. they are great and such good boys PLEASE HOTTESTS help them don't boycott them GIVE THEM SUPPOTR AND LOVE I really hope JAY will come back but if he dosn't come back it is HIS choice only. I love 2pm and I am not even KOREAN .PEACE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SUPPORT 2pm because I don't want the boys to be heart again it is enough for them all this hard time all of the past months SUUUPPPPPOOORT THEM THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Guest hyeonah

jenniee you are really offending us and the boys with your disgusting protest. Stop bashing 2PM, they are still our boys even if one member isn't there. Please support ALL the boys, because 2PM is not just one person! STOP THE HATE ON 2PM!!!!!!!! 2PM (WooYoung, Nichkhun, Taec, Junsu, Junho, Chansung) HWAITING.

Guest achariya

Wonder Girls 2PM. JYP in a Crisis

Because of 2PM's situation and Sun Mi's withdrawal of Wonder Girls, JYP Entertainment is going through a rough time. Also JYP's head Park Jin Young is also facing crisis as the producer. Especially because he has produced outstanding singers in the past like Rain, G.O.D, Wonder Girls, 2PM, with his great songs, he has been judged as the nation's best producer, but now he is facing the responsibility of all these troubles and again is in deep thought.

Wonder Girls, 2PM -- Park Jin Young's dream and more

The music producers of the company determine the direction of music the new singers take. They apply the singer's talent and character to choose the best direction that they can go. In Park Jin Young's case it is a big deal to find the identity of the company's singer.

Park Jin Young takes JYPE's singers' music and style in order to determine the way they perform. The current Wonder Girls with 'Tell Me' 'So Hot' 'Nobody' and also continuing with the so-called 'The Wonder Years Trilogy' were all made by Park Jin Young and the same for 2PM's 'Again and Again' 'I Hate You' 'Heartbeat'. The song style, singing method, and dance moves entirely show Park Jin Young's style.

The music style naturally makes the team's color. Through the Wonder Girls, the retro, out-of-style concept was brought back in a cute and sensuous way, while the rough beat and strong music of 2PM helped them earn the nickname 'Beast Idol'. The official reason and background of Sunmi's withdrawal showed, as everybody knows, that the Wonder Girl's activity in America has been Park Jin Young's long ambition. At the end, the Wonder Girls and 2PM are Park Jin Young's other self and as a producer, Park Jin Young's crisis started as his own dream contradicted the members' dreams.

Withdrawing and adding, is it the producer's right to make and get rid of teams?

If making a team is the producer's obligation, is making them break up the producer's obligation too? Seeing the results, this is true. Of course the condition that 'the management will be faithful' is attached, but the exclusive contract itself is about broadcasting media as they negotiate appearances, promote and advertise, plan to work in the entertainment business, organize, direct, and manage the schedule as they can restrict the company's celebrity in order to entrust a monopolistic company.

If there is a specific reason to make somebody withdraw from the team, they have no other choice but to accept it. Also one of the clauses in the contract states that it is an offense to reveal the secret to any outsider.

This case is what happened to Jaebum and Sunmi. Wonder Girls and 2PM fans are insisting that as a producer he has not been responsible as he is obligated to be. JYP turned Jaebum's controversy into his own personal responsibility as they accepted his withdrawal and Wonder Girls' Sunmi also withdrew because of her own personal will as they emphasize that it was because of her studies.

Willing to have group action, the angry fans' intelligence is the same. They insist that even though the team members are like his other self, they may have different thoughts than him; but Park Jin Young, instead of solving this disagreement internally, chooses to force their withdrawal from the team and 'eliminate' the problem.

Young stars, who is responsible for their family deprivation?

They concluded that although there was documentation of the contract, the main problem was trust between the company and their celebrities. Especially because the trainees are in a position where they have to give up their normal lives where they should be happy living a life with school and spending time with their families. Although the young stars definitely suffer different degrees of this, they cannot avoid the family deprivation accompanied by this lifestyle. Especially the kids in their 10s and early 20s that gain a lot of popularity, it is true that they have to get through murderous schedules all by themselves without anybody's help which is just too much. Sunmi's withdrawal and Jaebum's situation caused by his past comments of belittling Korea was found to be a result of family deprivation.

In order to follow the official standard contract, the company has to consider their celebrities' physical and mental health. Especially because the companies produce celebrities of the pop culture, they need to offer training that will help their talents and their personality and also provide treatment for their celebrities if they are suffering from extreme depression.

There is no question that to producer JYP, the Wonder Girls and 2PM are clearly his ideal dream. As a producer, for the team's members, for his own company he certainly has the right to make choices that nobody else wants. However if he cannot be faithful as a producer, he certainly cannot strongly support their dreams. Along with this, he has to deal with the hot reprimand of the fans who loved Sunmi and Jaebum's talent and passion.

CREDITS : MK (SOURCE) ; to♥gl4ever@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

The return of Park Jaebum is still a hot issue in the music world.

Today (29th), there have been rumors that an associate of JYP Entertainment will be discussing plans to fly to Seattle. Having heard this, fans have been disturbed once again.

JYP's associate will be heading off to America for business matters and has added Seattle to his schedule. The company has revealed that this trip will be in order to meet with Jaebum and his family.

An associate stated, "The business trip to Seattle will most likely be a meeting where Jaebum can discuss his comeback opinion."

Despite this direct contact with Jaebum and JYP Entertainment, fans have stated that they will refuse to believe anything until Jaebum's return is confirmed. The reason for the disbelief is that Park Jinyoung had previously stated that Jaebum's return will be through 2PM on Golden Fishery. Despite having announced Jaebum's possible return, there have been no further movements or actions from him or the company, breaking the hope and trust of the fans.

With various rumors surfacing on Jaebum's complete withdrawal, the fans are also upset and disappointed that JYPE handled the matter as if it was nothing, merely stating "These are groundless rumors. There is nothing decided yet. The situation is exactly the same as after he left."

We have yet to hear anything on Jaebum's whereabouts. There have even been rumors that he received a cast offer from a Hollywood movie. However, experts claim this as an unrealistic move since JYPE has trainees specifically trained for the American market. For now, it seems as if like JYP said, if Jaebum were to return, it'll be back to 2PM.

A celebrity world associate stated, "The opinions of 2PM fans and the public alike have changed favorably so it wouldn't be hard for Jaebum to return."

However, the most important fact here is that we do not know of Jaebum's opinion.

No matter how much the fans and the press discuss a return, a complete withdrawal, a Hollywood movie cast, it is only Jaebum's personal decision that will be deciding his return.

CREDITS : TV DAILY (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Guest mojojoba

I have a doubt..is it Wooyoung? *o*

http://i50.tinypic.com/akap0i.jpg

this photo was definitely an EYE-OPENER!! HAHA

but i think its PS.

i LOL-ED

just posting some quotes and pics..

"If we begin with certainties, we shall end in doubts; but if we begin with doubts, and we are patient in them, we shall end in certainties." ~Sir Francis Bacon

"Our patience will achieve more than our force." ~ Edmund Burke

image2yq.th.jpg

image1sc.th.jpg

1) JYP Entertainment does not care about the welfare of their artists. They only see them as products they can sell to make money. JYP pulled Jay out of 2PM out of fear of losing sponsorships, therefore losing money. He’s done similar things to other artists (G.O.D., Noeul, Hyunah, and now Sunmi too) and has proven that to him, the artists aren’t people; They’re commodities.

Before the events that happened in September 2009, 2PM fans who had found Jay’s Myspace and saw the comments called the JYPE office to ask them to erase the comments, in fear that they would be exposed to the public. JYPE decided to ignore these requests, and kept the comments up, not thinking about the consequences. There are fan accounts about this that roughly documented the phone calls made to the office.

What does this mean? It means that JYPE could have avoided this WHOLE SITUATION if they had just listened to the fans. Still want to trust them?

Just because they’re a major entertainment company doesn’t mean that they’re to be trusted. The entertainment industry is dirty, and there’s a huge amount of news articles everywhere that have no truth in them.

If you’re going to ask us for sources or proof, what’s stopping you from asking the reporters or even JYP? By the way, all the time spent doubting us and refusing to believe anything we say is ultimately time lost in bringing Jay back.

2) International fans CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE. JYP is INTIMIDATED by his International fanbase because right now, we’re the market he’s trying to sell to. Like I said before, the artists are products, and we’re the buyers. For those of you who think that nothing you do will help and that the KHottests are doing enough already, WAKE UP because your opinions and efforts DO MATTER.

At this point, it wouldn’t be far-fetched to say that International fans matter more than the Korean fans. If you haven’t noticed already, JYP’s been branching out to other countries more and more each day. The Wonder Girls have been working in the states for months, and 2PM has done activities in various Asian countries before as well. Even last year, 2PM was featured in MTV Iggy in New York City alongside the Wonder Girls. JYP’s main market is the International fanbase, giving us more power to sway his decisions. If we all come together and strike we can have a huge impact on the income the company gets from the fans.

There are plenty of ways that YOU can help. Time is severely limited, and the more people come together and put forth their best efforts, the better. Like Susana and Sydney said before, post-its in New York are a constant event. I’m in New York as well, and it really does help to have personal messages to Jay from all over the world. To be honest, we had a much greater amount of post-its at the very beginning of the movement. Now that the messages are more sparse, every post-it sent to us is of high importance. It’s not difficult, and you don’t even have to write on the post-its yourself. SEND YOUR MESSAGES, AND WE WILL WRITE THEM ON POST-ITS FOR YOU. There is no limit to the number of messages you can send, so don’t feel that you have to stop at just one.

If you miss Jay so much, what’s stopping you from sending a short message of encouragement to him?

**Other things you can do to help that have been mentioned before include:

- UNFOLLOW. Let JYPE know that he doesn’t have your attention as long as Jay isn’t back. Refrain from watching 2PM videos on Youtube. Unfollow from all JYP Twitter accounts (including Oneday and Wonder Girls) and unsubscribe from all Youtube accounts. Like it was mentioned before, you can download all the videos from 2OD.

- Don’t search anything JYP/2PM related on the internet. Search engine rankings in Korea show a lot about how popular something or someone is and the rankings are CONSTANTLY monitored. Actually, EVERYTHING on the internet is constantly monitored by JYPE. (Yeah, all that stuff about JYPE not knowing about all these rumors in news articles? No. I don’t think so.) Let JYP now that we’re not interested in a broken 2PM. (It would also be great if you could all refrain from posting pictures of them on Tumblr or your respective blogs. There’s plenty of amazing pictures of them from other promotions, right? Let’s remind ourselves of the good-ol’-days. (: )

- Even reblogging posts from Susana and Sydney makes a difference. It spreads the word to other people and gets more people involved. If you ‘like’ the posts, great. We appreciate it. But you’re not helping at all. REBLOG.

Note: Please don’t think that you are limited to just these ideas. Get creative and think of new ways to show your support for seven-membered 2PM!

For those who think the strike isn’t helping: What are YOU doing to help? The only thing supporting 6PM does is tell JYP that you don’t need Jay in order for him to get your money.

Jay gave us four years of intense training and a year of working even harder to be an amazing leader. I don’t think it should be difficult for us to give him two weeks. This isn’t about the fans getting what they want. It’s about us doing what we can to give someone back everything they’ve worked for.

Read more here: http://itsaconspiracy.tumblr.com/

Warned for asking people to boycott. Violation of rule No. 8.

Suspended 1 week.

Guest Florzhia

:mellow:

Fans, i know we are sad and feeling betrayed, but... Our hope is the last thing we can lose. We have to be stronger and all give our love and care for our members =D.

Remember: Love and Respect.

PS: Can someone tell me a good fanfic of 2PM?! I want to read a good one and complete.

Guest theblazenazn

Korea's biggest Idols for MBC Dance Battle!

On February 14th, MBC will be hosting the "All-Star Dance Contest," featuring many of the biggest idols!

February 14th, which is also Lunar New Years', will be the time to see all your favorite idols on MBC's All-Star Dance Contest! MBC will be featuring top-notch groups such as SNSD, T-ara, Rainbow and After School, along with BEAST, 2PM and Super Junior all competing against each other!

The All-Star Dance Contest will be hosted by the comedians, Oh Sang Jin, Shin Bong Sun and Kim Shin Young, along with the CF queen/actress, Hwang Jung Eum.

Look forward to the show airing February 14th on MBC at 11PM!

Credit: OMGKPop

I Can't Wait!

You guys probably remember the EPIC Dance Performance to "Low" where Jay ripped his shirt off last year.

They had a Rivalry with SHINee so it was: SHINee vs. 2PM, and 2PM won!

Sadly, they didnt attend the Chuseok Dance Battle cuz of obvious reasons..

But After School performed 2PM's Again & Again and defeated SHINee so in way 2PM is still leading the dance rivalry & is on a streak.

Guest luvnhate

^

thanks for sharing:) hope they prepare something really cool since they have more time then the rushed year end performance:P*ganna watch AS again&again performance again,i luv gahee.she is so supportive of the boys and she was totally going to pick Jaebeom as her favourite in the interview lol*

This thread has really become quite, but I love all the positive projects that are going on(Hottests stand United^^).i will definitely participate, Thanks skelly for sharing your letter,I was really inspired because i didn't know how to start my letter,so frustrating staring at a blank page >.<

will prob finish mine over the weekend and send it off on Monday^^.

Hi everyone! Here's a little artwork i did at school. It took me 3 weeks to finish it, and i finally get to take it home! :)

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad262/CTruc2/IMG_7891.jpg

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad262/CTruc2/IMG_7892.jpg

Credits: MsCTruc

Just to note: The last picture has no flash, so it looks blue, but the actual one is like a purplish-pink colour.

Also, its bigger than this in real life. HAHA!

Its not perfect i know, there are really lots of mistakes i made, but i tried my best. hehe.

I hope ALL 7 them are back together, like this! All smiling~! :D

Luv itttt...its really cute^^did a great job and yes I hope to see ALL 7 again as well!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu8uzeUy_i4...layer_embedded#

Saw this video of our boys...LOL...JAY tricked everyone during the greeting and chansung got punished by wally for being a gluttony (haha, check out khun's face when this happens)!

^

Thank you so much for posting this,became so emotional reading through the pages(ppls telling us to forget Jay!!!!!!!!!!!), I was in tears in the library telling my friend the whole story! and how it's so unfair and all.she was like*wa...??why you cryin...2PN??....* lmao nway saw the video nd started making gifs all day in the library=.= Watching videos of 7 member 2pm always makes me feel better... even though it's bittersweet......

and.....since the thread is lacking colour here they are.....DO NOT HOTLINK

EDIT:topped the page as well :P

lmao..this is the second time he done this hehehe + proof that Jay gets hit alot!

2pmjaygreetingjoke.gif

i miss the jaynessT.T

jaycute.gif

miss his Laugh T.T

jaylaugh.gif

woojaykhun love lol

woojaykhun.gif

for psylocke119^^ lmao at khun, he is prob like "bad boghonater!"

boghonater.gif

bonus :P reminded me of idol army " It's a one-shot of a lovable baby saying gibberish~" lol

excitedkhun.gif

I think my last question was bad timing T.T ======>as wooyoung would have said it was woo.gif LOL

iHottest Silent Protest

SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL HOTTESTS AROUND THE WORLD!

Warned for advertising other websites. I don't care whether it is related to 2PM or Jay, advertising other websites are not allowed. Moreover, you are talking about protest (boycotting) which is not allowed.

Warned for advertising other websites. I don't care whether it is related to 2PM or Jay, advertising other websites are not allowed. Moreover, you are talking about protest (boycotting) which is not allowed.

Just a clarification. The silent protest is not boycotting anything. It's just taking a picture of self and posting it on a site, with the hopes that the media will catch on to it. Its just an outlet for the international fans to show Jay some support. Thanks~

Archived