☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

^Lord, please let it be true, please give us hope.

as to not to spam, i want to second that 2pm is a group that has fans of all ages. a poster brought up that some Hottests are not teenagers but rather young career women in their mid twenties. I am one of them. not a career women yet, but my schedule is packed with lectures, labs, work study, exams, working in the clinic (gonna be doctor when i graduate), yet i can not help but think of the unfairness and the cruelty that is Jaebum's case at moments when i am busy. I am definitely going to write a letter to the NY JYPE address. i will do it the weekend of feb 6th and 7th, and send it out on Monday as per say by the project. I hope everyone stays strong at this time, and please know that our efforts will NOT be spent in vain, regardless of the outcome!!! because WE ARE SHOWING THE WORLD HOW MUCH PARK JAEBOM IS APPRECIATED AND LOVED.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest annieex3

hyeonah - That was VERY unnecessary to say, and Hottest will NEVER forget Jaebum. So, please do not come here and tell everyone to stop talking about him, etc. It's a fact that he was a part of 2PM, and to fans he will ALWAYS be a part. So, he's always relevant to this thread.

Guys, I'm preparing myself for the worst of news, and hoping SO hard for the best. I'm sitting here crying because I started watching fan videos about Jaebum and the boys together... I'm feeling really sad. I never thought a group could have so much impact on me. I mean I've CRIED several times because of this... I never have cried for any other artist in my life.

2PM means so much to me, and without Jaebum, the group dynamic will (well, it kind of already has changed judging by interviews of them as "1:59".) change completely. And, everytime I watch them I think "If Jay was there..." My heart hurts so much. And my bias isn't even Jay... I would've felt the same for any other member, because all of this is just horrible and injustice. All 7 are essential. 2PM is NOT 2PM without all of them. I can't say that I will be as involved in the fandom if Jaebums leave is confirmed. Things just won't be the same, and it's always going to hurt watching them. Do I love them and Support them? 110% YES. These boys have been such a big part of my life, and have given me many happy moments... but, lately the moments they've given me are sad. The only thing that'll make me smile again is hearing Jaebums return. Right now, things seem so negative... my hope is hanging by a thread. And I use to be the most positive about this too. ;____;

My heart breaks because I know so many fans already planning to leave the fandom. I only know 1 of my friends who said she's going to stay no matter what... T____T I'm also considering leaving too, since I will always be heartbroken watching them. And I hate to think that, since I've stuck with them since day 1 of their debut. And I love ALL of them SO much. The only reason I'm considering leaving, is because watching them will leave me with heartache. I want to be in a fandom that makes me smile, not one that's going to make me sad. This is NOT the boys fault, at ALL. I feel for them as well.... their leader... this is all so horrible.

I will continue to wish for Jaebums return, and I will continue fighting for him no matter what! I will never give on Jaebums return. Fighting~ T_____T

yes yes yes yes yes x10000000 !

we, the hottests, will never give up hope.

we believe in jay, and we believe that he'll never abandon his fellow brothers.

i've cried so many times too, and i never thought i would cry because of a korean boy group .

but the unexpected happens . afterall, we didn't expect jay to get bashed on for a comment he made four or five years ago, right ?

Guest badtzmarujung

From 2PM-ONLINE

JYP – Discussion about Jaebum’s return?

‘Countdown to Jaebum’s return?’

It seems as though the return of Jaebum, who left 2PM, will turn into reality. This idea was brought up as a high-rank associate of JYPE left on the 29th to go to America. One associate said ‘Seattle was included in the plans of this high-rank JYPE associate’s business trip to America. It is said that they will discuss various opinions about Jaebum’s future plans. It is estimated that it will be a place to tune both sides’ opinions about his comeback.’

The associate concerned added a visit to Seattle, where Jaebum is, to their business trip schedule involving JYP’s international business, which includes going to various important cities of the US. It was a decision made to go see him. It has been known that this associate with meet not just Jaebum but his family, as well as share opinions about various subjects including his recent condition. Just in time, Jaebum had competed in B-boy competitions and won following his seclusion, and since he has finished warming up for his return, much interest falls on this meeting.

After both sides’ underwater activity (T/N: When things are happening ‘underground’, below official knowledge) was known of, it is expected that his return project will flood over uncontrollably. From the first album, which proceeded sans Jaebum, 2PM’s activities placed them at the top of the scene of pop. The group showed its sturdiness at various awards ceremonies by receiving many important awards. If Jaebum’s return becomes reality through this meeting, it is estimated that 2PM will have the power to easily overtake any competition in the business.

It seems as though in the background of this meeting, the fact that JYPE has realised that the direction of the public’s opinion is swaying rather seriously has been taken into account. JYPE has consistently reported thus far that ‘Jaebum’s return will be to 2PM’. Even so, fans have been sensitive to the course of action regarding Jaebum, due to various groundless rumours. Recently a ‘complete seclusion’ story has been brought up, increasing fans’ worries. Additionally was the news that Wonder Girls’ Sunmi is to stop activities, affecting the hearts and minds of fans around JYP in a negative light.

It is predicted that the decision to visit Seattle was made by JYPE, bearing in mind the confutation of the public they must face if Jaebum’s return does not happen. Fans and people of the business world alike are intently showing interest in both sides’ discreet meeting, and whether it will create a dramatic turn of events.

Source: ankooki.com, Kor-Eng summary by Janne@2PM-online.com, Coordinator: Cassina@2PM-online.com

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for a News . This is a good sign that I'm waiting for.

It seems as though the return of Jaebum, who left 2PM, will turn into reality. This idea was brought up as a high-rank associate of JYPE left on the 29th to go to America. One associate said ‘Seattle was included in the plans of this high-rank JYPE associate’s business trip to America. It is said that they will discuss various opinions about Jaebum’s future plans. It is estimated that it will be a place to tune both sides’ opinions about his comeback.’

The associate concerned added a visit to Seattle, where Jaebum is, to their business trip schedule involving JYP’s international business, which includes going to various important cities of the US. It was a decision made to go see him. It has been known that this associate with meet not just Jaebum but his family, as well as share opinions about various subjects including his recent condition. Just in time, Jaebum had competed in B-boy competitions and won following his seclusion, and since he has finished warming up for his return, much interest falls on this meeting.

After both sides’ underwater activity (T/N: When things are happening ‘underground’, below official knowledge) was known of, it is expected that his return project will flood over uncontrollably. From the first album, which proceeded sans Jaebum, 2PM’s activities placed them at the top of the scene of pop. The group showed its sturdiness at various awards ceremonies by receiving many important awards. If Jaebum’s return becomes reality through this meeting, it is estimated that 2PM will have the power to easily overtake any competition in the business.

It seems as though in the background of this meeting, the fact that JYPE has realised that the direction of the public’s opinion is swaying rather seriously has been taken into account. JYPE has consistently reported thus far that ‘Jaebum’s return will be to 2PM’. Even so, fans have been sensitive to the course of action regarding Jaebum, due to various groundless rumours. Recently a ‘complete seclusion’ story has been brought up, increasing fans’ worries. Additionally was the news that Wonder Girls’ Sunmi is to stop activities, affecting the hearts and minds of fans around JYP in a negative light.

It is predicted that the decision to visit Seattle was made by JYPE, bearing in mind the confutation of the public they must face if Jaebum’s return does not happen. Fans and people of the business world alike are intently showing interest in both sides’ discreet meeting, and whether it will create a dramatic turn of events.

Source: ankooki.com, Kor-Eng summary by Janne@2PM-online.com, Coordinator: Cassina@2PM-online.com

i am partly relieved by this semi-positive article

but I am NOT letting my guard down, nor getting my hopes up.

PLEASE do not be fooled guys. This high ranking assoc. may also be going to seattle to give Jay his severance pay. We cannot let our guard down until the very end. We have to continue showing our support through what time is left. JYP has tried to quell fan uprisings before but all we've gotten by accomodating their supposedly positive news releases are more heartbreaks, more dragging on of the issue, and STILL NO JAY!

Again, I am not one for bashing JYPE or for negativity on the thread.

I just want to remind all members to keep rooting and pulling for Jay's return to the group by whichever method you choose.

Thanks.

Guest badtzmarujung

i am partly relieved by this semi-positive article

but I am NOT letting my guard down, nor getting my hopes up.

PLEASE do not be fooled guys. This high ranking assoc. may also be going to seattle to give Jay his severance pay. We cannot let our guard down until the very end. We have to continue showing our support through what time is left. JYP has tried to quell fan uprisings before but all we've gotten by accomodating their supposedly positive news releases is more heartbreak, more dragging on of the issue, and STILL NO JAY!

Again, I am not one for bashing JYPE or for negativity on the thread.

I just want to remind all members to keep rooting and pulling for Jay's return to the group by whichever method you choose.

Thanks.

:lol: I agree with you .

I want a real thing not a rumor or something fool us.

Want Jay back into 2PM again.

Is this just another "calm down" news ??? Leave to US on 29 before the protest day 31 and just 1 day before the competition ? <_<

Guest 2PMisone

Hello, Hottests.

I've recently seen a surge of commenting over Jaebeom's withdrawal and possible (or not) return.

Along with this, I just recently heard about the protest as well. Here is my opinion, hopefully it somewhat eases the constant worries, and stresses that we've all had.

First off, I personally think Hottests shouldn't worry as much as they are right now. Whether or not Jaebeom will return, we will support him for whatever he chooses to do, right? The answer is yes. Because true fans support all members without a doubt. One thing everyone should keep in mind is not how the public reacts, but rather how all the rest of the boys in general react to the situation. Over the past few days, I've observed all of the members through fancams, pictures, fanmeeting cameras, etc. All of them look happy. So happy, that I'm starting to think something is up. Even with all the boycotting, (future) protest(s), I can't seem to hide away the fact that the rest of 2PM seem optimistic more so than usual. Normally, even as fans, we can always tell what mood each member portrays throughout. However, as of late I've watched 2PM continually smile more often, and they always seem to be high in energy as well. This could possibly mean something, but then again, my assumption is not legitimate.

For all the rumors that have been going around. I can tell you that most of them (99%) are most likely not true. I highly doubt that B-boys would know about Jaebeom's situation. You have to consider that Jay (or JYPE) decided to go back to Seattle. If it is true that Jaebeom decided on his own to go back, that would mean to get away from all the stress, pressure and heat of the Korean media, fans, etc. Now if that was the plausible case scenario, I highly doubt any of the B-boys around would know anything (That's considering the fact that Jay might have told them his current issues), I would think that Jay would try to avoid the subject instead of constantly render it in other people's minds.

For the fans spreading rumors about official meeting dates and return dates, it is not a wise thing to do. People tend to relate to social chaos, and this is why we're all attracted to seeing rumors as truths. If it is not an official statement, ignore the rumor, and move on. There could possibly be a JYPE employee that could be leaking information, but why would that even happen? As much as we would like to blame JYPE for Jaebeom's withdrawal (And Sunmi's), we can't. We know for a fact that JYP has innovated the Korean music industry, he's fair, and he's smart. I highly doubt JYP would make a mistake in choosing his employees by giving careless people the job and I'm sure there is no actual motive for any of the employees there to want to actually leak information. Honestly, what are we doing? We all need to immediately stop jumping to conclusions.

As for the large-scale mass protest. It is understandable that fans want to get their message through (that their feelings of Jaebeom's withdrawal is being ignored), but what does this protest even contribute to? More chaos, more feelings of continual worry that Jay won't return, more unnecessary panic. I support every Hottest willing to voice their opinion, however, I think this is extreme. I have a feeling that a protest would merely push back any reason to release any answer to Jaebeom's possible return. We'd all be so focused on the big picture, that we would immediately lose the small details in hand. We as fans should respect Jaebeom or JYPE's way of handling the public ordeals and choosing whether to stay or leave. Is it not selfish or naive to want something we know that we might not get? Do not get me wrong, I am not saying we are, but we might want to consider that. In the end, the results are worse, and we realize we should have left things where they were at the start.

We as Hottests, have multiple various opinions. I respect that everyone is so dedicated to bringing Jay back and the fact that Hottests are one of the most supportive fanbases to exist. But let's be realistic, protests, boycotting, believing rumors... what relief does this give us? None at all.

Edit: I'm hoping that article isn't false.... but you never know. Hottests, becareful in getting your hopes up high, and then being let down. The media is going to constantly do that, and we'll have to be careful.

Guest mika.16

I hope to dear GOD THAT news is trueeeeeee....

i hope it ISNT just a "shut up fans" story to keep us occupied =((((

ergh is Jay doesnt come back (or isnt given the CHOICE to come back, since he himself may not want to) then seriously koream netizens need a good hard lashing.

think about what happened RATIONALLY...

a teen wrote something (2 sentences!) on his friends MYSPACE (MYSPACE for godssake) and 5 years later it gets dug up, people write suicide petitions over it, and he leaves the country

like WTF it sounds like something that would happen in a teenyboppy insane-fantasy Disney movie

i remember when i told what happened to my non-korean friends and they were saying "umm are you talking about a korean drama or real life??"

thats how insane it is.

Guest kalliy*10

i don't understand this 'boycotting' thing for 2PM? i don't understand don't hottest want to see them become bigger?? Plus the money they are getting they are sending to Jaebeom... The news about Jaebeom, i hope its true, i don't want to 'fake freak' like i did last time... :unsure:

Guest happyberry2007

I hope this last news are true and not some news just to calm the fans down.

I also hope that the protest that khottest are making is a peaceful one and show that

for hottest 2pm is always 7.

Even though there is only a small chance for jay to comeback i think its great that we are not

giving up and that we keep fighting to see the group that we became to love to become united again.

Guest wyjhiphop

I have a feeling not many people have read my other post. I'll make this short and simple so that it will not be too long.

There are people still believing and holding on to the thought that Jay left on his own. While there are others that still blames JYP/E. At this point, does it really matter how, when or why Jay left? Jay left. It is past and cannot be changed. What is done is done, and it can't be unchanged.

I've mentioned in my other post that there are consequences which ever route we take. Are we up for all of this?

I said I am. I don't know about other people. This is like one last fight for it all. We are too desperate, we have nothing left to loose anymore. I'm not saying that we should fight fire with fire. This is what has been sort of happening.

Just looking as both sides, there is no one that is right or wrong. The whole thing is JYPE does one thing, fans react. Fans does one thing, JYPE react. There is nothing more and nothing less to it. No conspiracy or lies. There were many great movements that made a world impact, now we don't need or have to. We just need to have our goals accomplished.

Is our goals the same? I hope so. But even so, the means to which we achieve will be different.

I do not mind if people call me stupid or silly. It is what I believe in. I am giving this a shot, for a chance. Like I've said in my last post I am not going to make someone choose option A if they choose option B. If I choose option C, I will respect option A and B.

The key I want to point out is we need to reevaluate everything thrown at us. Reanalysis everything again. Don't let emotions get to us. I'm trying my hardest not to. There will always a price to pay, what ever we do, be careful.

I plead for everyone to choose one side, do as you wish. Stop telling people to do this or that. But remember just know that you will have to be ready to go through any consequences.

Are you up for it? I am.

Whether Jay will be back or not, we all don't know.

But it never hurts to try, right? Life is trail and error.

Error or not, the ones who tried, know that they at least tried.

This will also show that there are International fans and we NEED our voices heard!

As the saying goes: the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

- Peace

Wow, Leadjaaaa look what you've done! Hahaha :P

Now no one can deny that Jae isn't worth our attention, just look how the 2PM thread transformed into a heavily TEXT based thread! hahahaha

Truthfully, I was hoping to come into the thread to look at some new pictures of our boys, but clearly all I can see is texts...

I can see that there has been ALOT of discussion regarding Jae's return or withdrawal - some people will argue this, others argue that. It's never going to end. And it's IMPOSSIBLE to get all Hottests onto ONE side, everyone sees the situation differently.

Boycott or NOT, at the end of the day...everyone is just waiting for the settlement of Jae's situation. Is he withdrawing? Is he going to stay? I'm desperately waiting for the answer too. Honestly, for those who say we should support Jae in every single way...call me selfish, but I don't think I will be able to accept the fact that Jae will debut as a SOLO artist, or any other form...outside of 2PM. I wouldn't want to see Jae apart from 2PM. He's forever the leadja.

That's why it's just DISRESPECTFUL for people to come into this thread and tell us to FORGET about JAE? Who are you to tell us what to do? If you're not here for the sole intention to wish the best for 2PM and Jae, then stop wasting your time in here.

No one can EVER forget the fact that Jae is 2PM's leader.

No hottest fan will tell you that we will just forget about Jae and his funny choppy Korean.

If you don't agree with the boycott, then DON'T agree with it, no one is FORCING you to do anything.

If you don't agree with fans supporting a 6-membered 2PM, then don't.

Either way, I'm sure as Hottests fans...all we really want is Jae to be happy. While we're all upset and worried about his status in regards to 2PM, I'm sure Jae himself is thinking through some tough decisions he has to make.

It's just really sad to know that even if Jae DOES return, the amount of crap he had to endure during those 4 days were harsh. Practically the entire nation is pointing fingers at you for something you wrote online. Frigging years ago. No one will understand how Jae himself endured it, so stop hurting him even more. Also, after all this time, even upon his possible return, I'm sure that the interaction between him and the members will be more or less different. I can't help but think that even when Jae returns on TV, he will be more self-conscious of what he can do/say. :(

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally miss the crazy dorkable Leadja...

I just cannot wait till the day 2PM is united again.

Please don't make us wait TOO long, it's been a while.

We miss Jae's cute lil face :(

But whoever you are, you TROLL, how the heck can you tell us to forget about Jaebeom? Even if he leaves, he will always be a part of 2PM.

So why don't you go back to your 4minute thread.... =______________________=;;

Warned for member bashing. I already handled this situation. No need for you to write this.

Guest mysticmist

Does anyone know which ep of Idol Army in where the boys go on the streets one by one seeing who gets recognised?

THANKYOU :D

It's Idol Army Ep 7, the episode where they were testing how well known 2PM was. It's also the episode where 2PM performs to a bunch of old ladies and Jay gets dubbed as Leadja.

----

And I also wanna comment on the Oneday pictures someone posted earlier. My god Khun is so cute! I seriously thought he was a girl with that hat and hiding behind Kwon and Seulong. Those pictures made me happy :)

---

Edit: Whoa and I just realized I topped a page! Ok well I do have something special to share actually.

Being the big 2PM fan that I am, I've learned the choreography to almost all of their songs. So recently I did something special and mixed three of 2PM's songs into one, and danced to each song's choreography as they appear in the remix. The songs I included are Again & Again, I Hate You, and Tired of Waiting. Check it out, you might be pleasantly surprised by how smoothly the music and dance transition into each other! Oh also, I've been dancing for a while, so I promise you I'm not an amateur :)

Enjoy! and to finish, I'll share some of my fav 2PM pictures :)

2pmhighcut6xk.th.jpg

They all look sooo happy! ** this is a huge picture so I made it into a thumbnail

2pmaaafunny3.jpg

Dorks XD

schoice.jpg

Charisma Overflowing!

2pmtaecsleepin2.jpg

Taec...Makes my heart melt

2pmwookhun.jpg

WooKhun Fanart for Idol Army Ep 4! XDDD credits to the artist (I dunno who it is)

thank goodness no one is going the route of boycotting the boys new album YET.

Not following JYP on Twitter and sending letters to JYP is a good thought....I've already unfollowed JYP and now I'm working on my letter. I'll support demonstrations like these...who have somewhat of a positive vibe...and doesn't hurt the 6 boys.

i don't understand this 'boycotting' thing for 2PM? i don't understand don't hottest want to see them become bigger?? Plus the money they are getting they are sending to Jaebeom... The news about Jaebeom, i hope its true, i don't want to 'fake freak' like i did last time... :unsure:

Please do not mention this word on any post.

Guest anatoilet

Boycott or NOT, at the end of the day...everyone is just waiting for the settlement of Jae's situation. Is he withdrawing? Is he going to stay? I'm desperately waiting for the answer too. Honestly, for those who say we should support Jae in every single way...call me selfish, but I don't think I will be able to accept the fact that Jae will debut as a SOLO artist, or any other form...outside of 2PM. I wouldn't want to see Jae apart from 2PM. He's forever the leadja.

That's why it's just DISRESPECTFUL for people to come into this thread and tell us to FORGET about JAE? Who are you to tell us what to do? If you're not here for the sole intention to wish the best for 2PM and Jae, then stop wasting your time in here.

Either way, I'm sure as Hottests fans...all we really want is Jae to be happy. While we're all upset and worried about his status in regards to 2PM, I'm sure Jae himself is thinking through some tough decisions he has to make.

It's just really sad to know that even if Jae DOES return, the amount of crap he had to endure during those 4 days were harsh. Practically the entire nation is pointing fingers at you for something you wrote online. Frigging years ago. No one will understand how Jae himself endured it, so stop hurting him even more. Also, after all this time, even upon his possible return, I'm sure that the interaction between him and the members will be more or less different. I can't help but think that even when Jae returns on TV, he will be more self-conscious of what he can do/say. :(

i totally agree with you, i just needed answer for some closure.. i'm not gonna lie to myself, i honestly want him to be back with 2PM.. but if it doesn't happen, well be it, there is nothing we could do, but at least, let us know.. is it his decision or it is JYP? i mean afterall, it's his life, we all want him to be happy for whatever it is. like what you've said, it's gonna be really hard for him to endure if he ever does return, remembering the other members, staffs, and not to forget those freaking NETIZENS!! so whatever Jay's decision would be, i would support him; however, i still need closure.. :D

Guest fattie8701

Is it me or is it that whenever Edward gives this thread a warning about one-liners or the mention of a certain word, it seems more people come out of lurking and start doing exactly what he tells us not to do... what the heck?@?>

People read the rules!

1) NO ONE LINERS

2) NO TALKING ABOUT A CERTAIN MOVEMENT... THERE IS A THREAD IN 2ONE DAY FOR THIS PEOPLE, WE STILL NEED THIS THREAD OPEN...THANK YOU

Guest jenniee

Jay does have a chance returning to 2PM. Most of the public probably forgot what he wrote or they just don't care anymore. In my opinion, Jaebum leaving Korea was a good thing. Various celebrities spoke up for Jaebum and showed their support and love. And it also gave Korea time to properly analyze and interrupt Jay's situation during the time of the myspace comment. They understand why Jaebum said something like that.

But you know what? JYPE is busy pimping out other members to the public. Taecyeon is filming a drama and is a regular on family outing, Nichkhun is filming a drama, Wooyoung is a MC for a new variety show, Junho, Chansung, Junsu might release solo projects soon. ALSO, 2PM received a lot of CF offers... Around 5-10 in 5 months. 6PM was consistently advertised during that time. You know what happens to Jaebum then? He becomes irrelevant.

the fact that chico said that it's up to the fans now reveals everyjohn teshingthing. it's not up to jay. it was never up to jay. it was never his decision, his career is asking to be saved which means he never wanted to leave in the first place, never wanted to jeopardise it by leaving 2pm/korea. it's not even jype's decision. they've been watching all along. they've been watching the fans, seeing how they react to the videos, the endorsements, the promotions. jay's career literally lies with the fans. as little as they care about us, if jay comes back and there are no more fans to support him and shield him from the public, then he can't come back. it's fans who will change the public's mind about jay. he's said it. chico has said it plain and clear. jfc hottests, international fans, let's get our asses in gear. chico's statement should be enough to make you realise that yes we're going to make a goddamn difference.

(Chico - Member of Art of Movement, Jay's friend)

You know what to do, 2PM fans. If you want Jay back, do something. Trend #unsubscribejyp on twitter. Unsubscribe from JYP's youtube account. Unfollow him on Twitter. It's small but if we all work together, we can stand out and make a statement. You can read more here: http://unfollowjyp.livejournal.com/

Also, this site is definitely an eye-opener. http://itsaconspiracy.tumblr.com/

Guest cheezychunnie

alrite2..lets chill people...im trying so hard to find new pic to cool everyone's down..

cant find any..but i'll try..i'll be right back

yes..i need this thread..WE need this thread...so please follow the rules :)

and i read in the news that BOOM REALLY MISSED 2PM..HE WANTED TO SEE THEM

HE'S IN THE ARMY RIGHT NOW..I BET THE BOYS MISSED BOOM AS WELL :)

-EDIT-

on chico statement,i think we think about that statement a lil' too deep...

i mean it can prolly mean that it depend on us fans to change korean

thoughts on Jay or maybe he meant it depends on us fans to change Jay's

mind and persuade him to come back by showing our love..

im not bashing but that statement can mean anything...coz Jay said that how can he stay in korea

when koreans hate him so maybe chico meant that its up to us fans to show to the public

Jay's story and gain understanding from the public....this is juz my op...

-edit-

found pic of junho and woo

64417683.jpg69972733.jpg

14460147.jpg54929937.jpg

cr:daum

Archived