☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest cheezychunnie

*ignoring the rumor and the troll*

The blackout project has a twitter account now. Please follow to be updated about the progress and participate when the D-Day comes. Kamsahamnida. :)

http://twitter.com/HOTTESTBLACKOUT

thank u for working so hard..

i hope that this will not turn into debate area...

hope that everyone will stay calm and understand the purpose of making this web :)

owh..can u please briefly mention what's that about on

your twitter account?thanx!

-edit-

i think the lotte concert's poster have been changed..

im glad..it looks less painful...better put the original pic of 6 members

than cutt-off Jay's pic..that's really....

off128.jpg

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

i may not speak the voice of the RED OCEAN.

but i came here as a CASSIE and a KPOP FAN.

though i dont know what news THAT are recent about the things happening.

BUT I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL WHEN RUMOURS ARE ATTACKING YOU.

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU FIGHT AGAINST YOURSELVES IN BELIEVING WHAT YOU WANT TO AND WHAT YOU DONT WANT TO.

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU ARE CONFUSED ON WHAT TO BELIEVE.

all i wanna say here is that,

YOU as a HOTTEST a fan of 2PM.

with their LEADER JAEBUM OR NOT.

PLEASE SUPPORT THEM AS A GROUP.

BECAUSE IN THE TIMES LIKE THIS, THEY NEED THE FANS COZ THEY ARE ALSO CONFUSED SOMETIMES.

AND DONT FORGET THE LEADER YOU HAVE BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN THEY ARE 7 PERFORMING IN ONE STAGE..

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!

your welcome. I HOPE THAT I COMFORT A BIT. coz HOTTEST also gone to our thread and give us words of encouragement. :D

l

l

l

l

v

Guest haiphuong

Many thanks joecesjohncual. You are so sweet. I know that compare to our condition, you guys' is not better. I just hope that when the Lunar New Year come, it will also bring us luck. Even there's only 0.0000000000000001%, I still have hope until the end.

Always keep the faith.

Guest splapmidoh

i may not speak the voice of the RED OCEAN.

but i came here as a CASSIE and a KPOP FAN.

though i dont know what news THAT are recent about the things happening.

BUT I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL WHEN RUMOURS ARE ATTACKING YOU.

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU FIGHT AGAINST YOURSELVES IN BELIEVING WHAT YOU WANT TO AND WHAT YOU DONT WANT TO.

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU ARE CONFUSED ON WHAT TO BELIEVE.

all i wanna say here is that,

YOU as a HOTTEST a fan of 2PM.

with their LEADER JAEBUM OR NOT.

PLEASE SUPPORT THEM AS A GROUP.

BECAUSE IN THE TIMES LIKE THIS, THEY NEED THE FANS COZ THEY ARE ALSO CONFUSED SOMETIMES.

AND DONT FORGET THE LEADER YOU HAVE BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN THEY ARE 7 PERFORMING IN ONE STAGE..

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!

i wanna say thanks to you cassie.. and as a HOTTEST i will always support 2PM as a group.

but, at this time i wanna fight for jaebum. cause maybe this is our last time to fight for him.

but if jaebum never comeback, i'll still support the other 6 boys and always remind jay as the leadja of 2PM.

ahh~ thnk goodness they've changed the poster to a new one..

i felt like crying when i saw the A&A poster w/o Jae..

and to the ignorant poster whose trying to be so naive and telling us here

to forget about the person who made 2PM more well known.. pls stop.

Jae is the reason! just in case if anyone forgets....

tumblr_kwvx5uHD8S1qzmtklo1_400.jpg

forget this guy?? pleasssseee! he puts the "2" in "2PM" heh!

Guest starlight5

With all these rumors, I've become so depressed that even hearing an old 2PM song on my iPod makes me physically nauseated. If that was the last time I hear Jay sing so passionately and knowing I'll never hear it again, I don't think I can ever bring myself to listen to 2PM's songs again. -_-

But I still have hope and believe that we can put our message through for Jay. :) Keep boycotting!!!!

Guest MR. LEE'S

seriously, what the hell is going on here? too many rumours. and and, why are there some people who still talking about the boycott thingy? i knew that you guys couldn't hold yourself from talking about it but come on, i don't want this thread to be closed! i feel like my head's exploding now.

nonetheless, those pictures of both wooyoung and junho at the pony runway show- are hot like hotpods. seriously. why is junho so hot?

I think no can ever forgetthe existence of Jay in 2pm. The boys will be follow by Jay's shadow whenever they go. That is the fact. And it is so hypocrite that we cannot voice out a certain word in this thread. Moderators should consider to uplift this wording bcoz it is so sad that although we want to talk about this issue here but we are not allowed to.

Troll, you can keep your thoughts to yourself. Jay's fans will always protect and fight for his return. We will still continue to protect the rest of 2pm but it will never be same again.

Coming back to briefly say I hope no matter what happens, even if Jay is let go, I hope fans don't forget about him. Reading that bit kind of made my heart hurt. :( Even if I don't agree with some of the words written or methods used, I hope we can all agree that Jay should definitely NEVER be forgotten. There's no law saying we have to forget him, right? So we should always keep him in or hearts and thoughts, no matter what. :)

Agree..

I have been a little scared & hesitant to come into this thread these two days because i am afraid that there will be dreadful confirmation/announcement from JYPE regarding Jay's return.

In the unfortunate event if that happens, will i still continue with this 2PM fandom? Well, i guess so. I had earlier said that i couldn't bear forsaking the 6. But truth be told, no matter how well i mentally prepare myself for the worst, i don't know how well i am able to accept the reality when that day comes.. I'm torn cos at times, i feel that i'm "betraying" jay (well, maybe "betraying" is bit harsh.. but you get my drift).

And those who said "forget about Jay", isn't that harsh & heartless? You don't dump someone away, just like that.. it's not right. A true Hottest will not act so mindlessly, not to Jay who left under such circumstances.

Guest kissme123

i dont think this has been shared...

2PM fan union to hold large-scale demonstration for JaeBum coming 31st January

2PM fan union will be holding a large scale demonstration coming 31st January in Seoul JongRo regarding JaeBum withdrawing from 2PM.

The fan union wrote on their fan cafe on 28th January, “On 31st January from 1pm, we will be doing a nationalwide demonstration for JaeBum. For Seoul, the venue is in front of JongRo 2 BoShinGak. I know that (reporters) may be busy, but please do do reports on it. Thank you. -HOTTEST-”

Recently, there has been speculations about JaeBum’s permanent withdrawal from 2PM amongst the fans, and the fan cafe has also clearly expressed their stand that they are against it. And some fans also drew associations from WonderGirls SunMi’s case and are worried about JaeBum’s status in the group.

Even though JYP had gone on national broadcast earlier and stated that “JaeBum will comeback”, there has been much worry and uneasiness from fans.

Also, even after 2PM has ended their 6-member activities, they have not been any confirmed plans about JaeBum, and fans are feeling uneasy about it.

Recently there has also been rumours, which was later said to be false by JYP representatives, that the company will come out to talk about future plans for JaeBum.

S:TVDaily

credit:KBites

it's gonna be nationwide...

i'm hold onto my 0.000001% faith and chance...

Guest pinkchocolate

Thanks for the pics!! Wooyoung is looking good there :D

Cant wait to watch win win on TV!

ps; i'll never forget our leaderja, park jaebeom. <3

Guest Fae_Min

aww.. isn't Woo adorable?

He looks a little lost.. Like a lost puppy.. thanks for sharing..

xcelly, what's the show about?

2PM fan union to hold large-scale demonstration for JaeBum coming 31st January

what's a large-scale demo? issit like silent protest?

anywae, i'm proud of kHOTTEST for putting soo much effort..

Even though JYP had gone on national broadcast earlier and stated that “JaeBum will comeback”, there has been much worry and uneasiness from fans.

eh? did i miss something? when did JYP said that? are they talking about on GOLDEN FISHERY?

I only remembered that he said "If Jay were to be back, then he will be back in 2PM" or something like that ryte?

and yes, even thou there's like 1% of faith in me, i will hold on to that..

HOTTESTs hawiting!!

Thank you everyone for sharing the info.

call me crazy but I feel like crying everytime reading all the recent info. Ive never thought being in a fandom would make me experience and feel anything like this before. I've never once cried for any artist before but I cried for Jay like so many times. That's how much 2PM and Jay mean to me. I know I used to say that I will repect whether Jay's decision is and I will be happy to see him happy being with his family and friends back in Seattle, but now I cant help feel so depressed and sad. The other thing that disturbs me the most is Why haven't we heard anything from Jay yet? It's been 5 months already. If he really is coming back, great(the happiest day of my life) but if he isn't, I will be very furious to see him leave without hearing any word from his mouth at all and leave with such a ridiculous reason, his 5year ago comment. whats wrong with the world today? :(

I also will hold onto my hope even if its like 0.000001% of his return possibity

and noone will ever forget Jay. He's always and forever our leadja.

sorry for my English though

Guest vern_scorita

yupp.. me too! i won't ever forget this leadja..

don't u hottest ever think once that this jay-resigned thing is only to make 2pm more well-known/JYPE's tactic to make 2pm's ablum selling gets higher??

this is a real case..

i have a friend, she's just started to like Kpop and she DOESN'T concern much abt 2pm, but after hearing this jay-resign thing she became aware of 2pm and now she supports 7member2pm, even she bought 2pm stuffs (albums, etc)..

don't u ever think that this is just JYPE's rotten strategy?? :D

okay, i topped the page, this is an old pic, but really reminds me of leadja.. :'(

heyitusichansungmakhunkyyggayhaha.jpg

Guest tikamicizia

yeahh of course,, at first I don't get angry with that.. coz I think, why not if we can get profits from this tragedy? it's for 2pm's sake too... but then IF they kick jay... I won't forgive jyp for using 01.59 concept, talking bout jay everywhere, tired of waiting concept, etc coz it's like they're using hottests!! as if we're not miserable enough they also stole our 1.59 pm concept, they play wit our emotions.. but that's just IF! sooooo let's see in 2 weeks how smart jype is........

Guest Soulhead

I won't forgive jyp for using 01.59 concept, talking bout jay everywhere, tired of waiting concept, etc coz it's like they're using hottests!!

But at least we're sure that Jay still exist...I'm sure that if JYP had never use this concept ,a bunch of fans would complain because JYP want that all hotest forget who is Jay...I think that some Hottest have to stop to want everything ,because they will be sad when they will see that finally they have nothing (but I really hope that this day will never happen !>_<)

And,yes he use us with this concept ,but we (I ?) don't care because he can't ''betray'' us with music.~

Personnally 01:59PM is amazing ,and day after day I become more lazy about listening other music...It's like when i listen 2PM's music i'm captived and it's really more interesting to listen their music thatt some of my other favorite musics...In fact ,this album should be named as ''Heartbeat'' because when I listen to TOF etc ,i simply listen my own heartbeat...I'm really worried about that...I knew that they day when I will stop to listening only 2PM's music ,i will take at least 1 or 2 week to start to love again other korean music...But now, I'm still bored when I listen to Black eyed Peas etc >_>

Guest tikamicizia

yeah I know, I will only not understand their excuse IF they already decided to kick jay but still using that concept,, making things as if jay will come back, giving us false hope.. but of course if the decision is change suddenly and they really used to plan to bring him back, well what can we do.... they should thanks fans who believe them and waiting patiently while still support the boys and jay of course.. they help the boys' fame but get nothing in the end.. same with jaebum

if in the end 6pm become a reality, I hope they can get out of jay's shadow but it's so hard... I mean, how can you're not thinking bout jay when u see 2pm's abs *lol*, when u see the acrobatic moves?? they will change for sure,, and I can't think and can't imagine 2pm in their own variety show like wild bunny without our leadja.. ackkkkkkkk it's not like I don't support the rest of them but I still hope and pray for 7 members 2pm..

sorry if I'm wrong.. I'm just too scared and confused right now

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

To bring the mood up a little because because some of u talk about not forgeting him like he's dead or something

i bring u a piece of news sorry if it was shared.

""300,000 will be protesting nationwide against JYP

2PM's fanclub union will be holding a large scale protest on the 31st starting at 1 PM against Park Jaebum's withdrawal.

On the 28th, the fanclub union posted a message on their cafe stating, "On the 31st, starting from 1 PM, we will be holding a nation wide protest against Park Jaebum's withdrawal. The location for Seoul will be at the Jongno district in front of Boshinkak. We know that you will be busy but please release an article on this information. - HOTTEST -"

Recently, with rumors circulating on Jaebum's complete withdrawal, fans have been openly expressing their disagreement. They are connecting it to Sunmi's sudden withdrawal and are speculating whether Jaebum will be completely withdrawing from 2PM also.

The reason fans are so nervous at the moment is because before, Park Jinyoung came out on broadcast and said that Jaebum will return no matter what, but right now, the atmosphere is the complete opposite despite the many rumors.

They are also nervous at the fact that there have been no news of Jaebum's return even after the 6 members of 2PM have ended their promotions. When rumors of Jaebum's withdrawal began circulating with the press, JYPE only responded that they are "groundless stories."

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : TV DAILY (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)""

Archived